• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Tickle after a wedding this weekend.......

RegularGuy321

My wife and I were heading home after a wedding last night. I was driving and she was in the passanger seat. She decided to tease me with her hot black nylons and her black high heels by lifting them over the gear shifter onto my lap, and rubbing them on my crotch while I was driving. Let's just say I am surprised we made it home. She was giggling the whole time she was doing it......she new she was tormenting me.

Anyway, we pulled into our developement, and she went to put her legs back in front of her knowing we would be getting home soon. I was able to grab her left ankle before she could move it. She was like "what's going on?"

I said "so, you thought that was funny.....what you were doing to me on the way home.....I heard you giggling at me."

She said "....yes...that was funny." So I said "Do you think this is funny?"

I riped off her left shoe and began tickling the bottom of her foot. She began to laugh and scream........bucking and trying to pull away. I got her for about a minute. She was mildly pissed, but it was worth every second. Her foot was so soft and moist.......and so sensitive.

We went inside and screwed.

After we had sex, I asked her....."What if I were to tie your leg down and tie your foot back by your big toe, so you could not move AT ALL, and I then proceeded to take a really stiff feather and move it up and down the bottom of your bare foot for one hour........what would that feel like?"

She replied......."I would die."

Night ended very nicely.

Later.

Been there, done that... can't wait to do it again!!! :xpulcy:

Congrats RG on getting a little pay-back for the teasing our wives periodically put us guys through. :whip:

:couch:

Hi Regularguy

If you are ever interested in giving your wife a very good tickling by two guys at once you and I both then I am very interested. She sounds very ticklish and I love that...LOL I can travel at times so a meeting is possible. Let me know. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected]

TicklesFemales

Well.......

I don't think my wife would go for that, but thanks anyway.

Heck, I couldn't even tickle the feet of my female neighbors because she would get upset.

I have always wanted to go on a business trip and indulge in a fantasy or two. For instance, I have always wanted to go to a strip bar and find a cute, ticklish girl, and torment her by putting dollars in her shoe.

I also want to wander around the mall and find that saleswoman who likes to slip her stockinged feet out of her shoes......and suprise her with a good foot tickle. Bottom line is......I could never do that stuff in my own area......it would have to be on the road.

Very good tickle experience. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Bottom Line..............

I want to tie my wife to a chair and tie her legs to another chair. I want to tape her big toes back so she CANNOT move her feet.

I want to then tickle her feet until she passes out..............and if you have read my other posts, you would believe me when I say she just might pass out.

any idea how I can get this on tape without her divorcing me?

Also, where can i buy a nice, stiff feather?

Regularguy

Good Luck Buddy from what you told me about her ticklishness, she will never let you tie her up I think. She will know what you want to do. But try anyways. I would still love to tickle her with you sometime...LOL

TicklesFemales

Hey RG,

You mentioned you always wanted to go to a mall, find a saleswoman who popped her feet out of her shoes, and tickle her. It's funny to see someone actually write that down, because long before this forum came about, and before I got old enough to actually worry about getting busted for doing it, I used to do that ALL the time!

It started when I was about 16; I used to go to the mall, or to WalMart, or any other store I could think of that was big enough to have more people than would normally notice what was going on around them. I must have had at least a few hundred fantastic tickling experiences with women who were not expecting it at all. Many times it was just a woman who was sitting down, with her feet out of her shoes underneath her chair, and I'd slip down behind her and reach in... (tickly tickly tickly) BAM, she'd jump in the chair, pull away, and I'd get one of a plethora of responses: anger, surprise followed by either light-hearted laughter or complete confusion (or, again, sometimes anger), and on a few occasions, DELIGHT. That was a rarity, however.

There was, once, a time that I will never forget. I was about 20, in Chicago at the Water Tower Place (which is a shopping mall that's basically built UP instead of OUT), and I'd been doing recon all over the place for a quick, anonymous tickle. By this time in my "career", I was very experienced at it but had never had what I was about to find. I went into, I believe, Marshall Fields, at about 5 minutes to 9pm (they closed at 9). Most everyone was gone already from the store, except for the employees. I was wandering through the store and spied two young women working there, both well-dressed in blouses, skirts, nylons, and heels. I had to maneuver around a bit so as not to appear like I was stalking them; I'd let them out of my sight, examine something mundane, check the price, eyeball where they were, and angle back toward them again.

Anyway, at one point I'd thought they had gone to the back room and I was ready to leave the store because it was already after closing time, and I started to walk out of the department when I unintentionally came right up behind the woman I'd first seen. She was in front of me, kneeling up on a counter in front of some shelving, with her shoes off. She was holding a silver tray with crystal glasses around a crystal carafe in her hands, and getting ready to place it up on a shelf as part of a display. Stunned, and obviously delighted, I walked up behind her and her stockinged feet were hanging over the edge of the counter, exactly at waist-height to me. I reached out and gave her feet a two-second shuffling tickle, thinking she'd immediately round on me and I'd have to make a quick getaway. Instead, she just started laughing and didn't even turn around. I was already about to leave it at that, but the moment was too perfect to walk away so I began to tickle her feet again, this time in earnest. She had these beautiful, small, soft feet, and I'll never forget that moment I touched them a second, more serious time. It must have been a full ten seconds while I tickled her and she just wiggled her feet, beginning to laugh a LOT, when she said "if I drop this, you're paying for it!" She meant the tray of crystal, and by this time I was lost in a haze of the best non-girlfriend, anonymous tickle I'd ever had. It was like being drugged, I was so hot in the face, my head was spinning, and it felt like my fingers and my (you know what) were directly connected. In this haze, I actually answered her by saying "No problem."

THAT broke the spell, because she turned her head and said "WHO ARE YOU?!! STOP THAT!" I suppose she must have thought I was someone else, because until then she'd really seemed to be enjoying having her feet tickled. Unfortunately for her, she was still holding the tray, and rather helpless, so I continued to tickle her feet for another few seconds before a guy came up on the other side of the display (another employee) and she said "This guy won't stop tickling my feet!"

I hightailed it out of there, and I must have been red as a beet all the way down to the ground floor. The entrance/exit of WTP has a very large security desk right in front of it, with some very large security guards behind it, and as I passed them I was absolutely sure one of them was going to stop me and haul me in. Nobody did, however, and ever since that night, I'll never ever forget what I consider the "greatest non-consenting tickle" among my vast endeavors as a roving tickle-fiend.

I don't engage in that practice any more. I'm 34 now, and haven't done that since I was probably 25 or so, but to this day I can't walk into a mall or a store without consciously scoping out the "possibles". I don't mean to sound like some psycho who terrorized women with my behavior, because I never did it in a mean way, but back then (especially in my teens and early 20's), we didn't have the internet, and there was no way for me to know that I wasn't the only tickle-freak in the world. I thought I was the only person who had a true fetish for it, and even though I always tickled my girlfriends, there was a line I wouldn't cross between "playing" and "why the hell do you tickle me every single chance you get, are you some kind of wierdo?" Hence, I would take my unquenchable tickle-lust out on, at least, weekly excursions in order to slate my thirst for a remorseless, anonymous tickle.

Alas, your comment brought out so many memories. I could literally write a tickling novel on the anonymous tickles I had over the years when I was young, "out in the field" I guess you'd call it. The one, above, was probably one of the best ever, though there were certainly others that were extraordinary.

My advice: take a business trip, go "shopping", and do it. There's nothing like it. Beware, though, that I'm sure it's probably against the law to do that; I don't know what the charge is (tickling without a permit, I suppose), but if you ever get someone really pissed about it... run.

that sounds pretty cool i can't believe u did that though, most women would think that's pretty creepy, no offense.

I love tickling after a wedding. It's one of my MO's. I offer my date a foot massage which they gladly accept since they were dancing all night and i give very good massages. After doing that for awhile i love to tickle their stockinged feet. It's one of the things i love about weddings.

Note to self: attend a wedding in NY w/Coff before I die... :p
Cute wedding story, BTW Regular!
XOXO

Coffee said:
I love tickling after a wedding. It's one of my MO's. I offer my date a foot massage which they gladly accept since they were dancing all night and i give very good massages. After doing that for awhile i love to tickle their stockinged feet. It's one of the things i love about weddings.

To Saratk's response

Yes, you're right, most women probably did find it creepy. I think that was the "confused" look I usually got.

The tale of the tape would probably show the "creepy" version after she realized that it was someone she didn't know, but in that moment, which was an exceedingly long moment (10 or 15 seconds can last a lifetime if it hits you right... have you ever had that moment, that bliss, that you think about sometimes and you'll never, ever forget it? And, by the way, I don't include sex; I'm talking about a moment of wonder that is outside the realm of "normal", but in your own deepest thoughts, it will never leave), I can say that she didn't seem to mind, and actually enjoyed it on the level that she perceived. Obviously, she thought I was someone else, probably the person who walked up in front of us during the tickle.

Now, as for "creepy", I have to allude to a comedian who had a wonderful HBO special several years ago, named Larry Miller. He's a very, very AVERAGE looking guy, but he's been in everything under the sun because he's funny, a decent actor for a comedian, and quite brilliant. What he said, which I'm about to steal, holds true so perfectly between what a woman would consider a "fetish for tickling", and what a man would consider a "fetish for tickling."

In his act, he was explaining how women are somewhat insulted that they are portrayed as not being sexually driven, in relation to the male. As he put it, women say "We think about sex too." This, of course, I relate to the women's point of view on how they view the tickling fetish. I'm not being a pig, I'm just stating the obvious in the next paragraph, so if anyone objects, please take a look at the "members" section of this website and tell me why each man gets 1 or 2 thousand views, and each woman gets about 10 thousand....

With a wonderfully (and not demeaning) shake of his head, and a knowing smile on his face, he paused, letting the crowd take in his demeanor. Then, he said the words that I had repeated to my fiancee not two days ago (along with this explanation of his comedy act): "It's like the difference between shooting a bullet, and throwing it."

Now, specifically, to Sara: you're right, it was probably creepy to about 90 or 95% of the people I did it to. I realized that when I got older, which is why my exploits stopped at a certain point. As I said, I think the last time I did it was probably when I was about in my mid-twenties, and that would be about 9 years ago. However, in defense of WHAT I did, I can say only this: I did get busted once. If you want to hear about it, let me know. I'd share the "busted" story only for you, if you want to know it, but it was embarrassing, degrading, PUBLIC, and very humiliating.

Also, it ended my anonymous tickling exploits.

However, temper your comments with the knowledge that you are here, also. Nobody comes to www.ticklingforum.com by accident. You must, must want to know....

I will tell, but tell me something in return: if you'd been on the receiving end in the little adventure I had, what would you have said, or done, in response?

One thing... as an aside to what I just said...

Creepy though my behavior may seem, I do have a small story of "anonymous department store tickling" that didn't end up being so creepy, except for me.

I travel a lot for work, and have for many years. Once when I was about 22, I was in Pennsylvania, moving into a new apartment. I went to the local mall, only to get to Sears so I could buy a TV. I wasn't there for anything BUT that, honestly.

I found a nice TV, and bought it. I had to go to the customer pickup area so I could get it, and on the way I happened to pass through one area of the store that I believe was Women's Wear. Not "feminine wear", but Women's Wear. I noticed a cute girl as I passed through, kneeling down in front of the jeans. Of course, the notice came from the fact that she was wearing flats and her feet were popped up out of them while she knelt down. It seemed like a kind of side-step to what I was doing, but I walked up behind her, knelt down, and tickled her feet (not a long tickle, just a second or two). She twisted out of the way, and gave me a "what the hell?" look. I just smiled, and kept going to the pickup department.

I waited in the customer pickup for a few minutes, and then a very cute young woman came up to me and said "Can you come with me for a minute?" She looked very nervous, and I had no idea what she wanted, so I got nervous too. I knew what I had done, and I thought "Oh, man, I'm waiting for my TV and here I am getting busted." (this isn't the "busted" story).

I followed her, and she didn't look at me once. I was getting VERY nervous, but she seemed so intent upon not looking at me that I had no idea what was going on. Suddenly, I was in front of a FIRING SQUAD of about 6 girls who worked there, and they all gathered around me. One of them, obviously the leader of their little group, said, "Is he the one?" She was looking at another girl, and I saw that it was the one I'd tickled! I thought my belly was going to fly out of my shoes, but I held a straight face. She just nodded, and she was REALLY red in the face. The boss-girl (I call them girls, because they were younger than me but not by much, and they were all in a group and giggling to each other) said, "How old are you?" I didn't know what the hell she wanted, and why she was asking, but I told her I was 22 and she said "Oh, she thought you were our age."

I was still feeling a bit creeped out and wierd, but I said "What age?". "19 or 20", was what she said. (Excuse the interruption, but "B>>>F>>>D!!!!! was what I thought...). Anyway, it turned out that this flock of girls had known in about 4 seconds what I'd done, and the girl I did it to wanted to know who I was, why I did it, and if I was available. I was, of course, shocked. I was, also, of course, glad, and we ended up dating for almost a year until I moved away. I didn't leave her (<<<<<<<<<<not an a-hole), she is still my friend, but this was the only anonymous tickle that ever turned into a girlfriend.

The moral of the story is this: that was wonderful, and there is no moral. It was unexpected, and one of the most delightful times in my life.

Oh, wait, there is a moral: Tickling is wonderful. Do it!

PiperGK1 said:
One thing... as an aside to what I just said...

Creepy though my behavior may seem, I do have a small story of "anonymous department store tickling" that didn't end up being so creepy, except for me...

These are some of the, if not the, funniest stories I have ever read on this board in four years! I could never do it, but people with guts like you I commend. Tickle those feet!

P.S. How old was the saleslady whose feet you tickled?

Thanks for the laughs,

TK

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back