• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The beginning of my first tickle story...ever....

cerebraltickles

TMF Poster
This is more of a beginning paragraph to see if I should keep going....please let me know what you think.

Ahhh...a relaxing Sunday afternoon, good friends, a clear blue sky, margaritas and just kicking back. The warm sun felt great as we sat out on the deck and everyone was merry, especially with a few drinks in them. Men were in shorts, women in shorts, or dresses (with sandals). Two of my friends, Lisa and John were a bit tipsy so to speak....but not drunk. I got away from the cooking for a few minutes, to chat with them, before they past the point of no return.

They are a cute couple and have this playful banter between them which is quite fun to watch. One says one thing and the other has a witty response in return, sometimes in combination with a playful poke or wiggling of the fingers. You can tell that those two have a bit of a tickle thing going between them. It is fun to sit back and watch the two of them and their antics.

The only thing is, I have secretly wanted to get into a tickle fight with them, either helping one tickle the other, or yes, even being on the receiving end. I'm quite ticklish and I think they have a suspicion that I might be more then a little antsy when tickling is mentioned. We have shared a few pokes, but nothing more then that. They just know that when ever they would say ticklish, or tickling, I would kinda blush and get giggly. We have known eachother a long time, sharing the ups and downs of life, but this secret of mine has never been revealed. Could this Sunday turn into a tickling match for our unsuspecting guests to watch?

Much potential, C.T. I like the casual tone with the serious underlying intent. Speaking for me, I'd like to see where you're going.

Thanks for your support everyone! Let's go for the second section and see how that pans out.... Please let me know what you think!

As I approached Lisa and John, I felt myself getting giggly inside, almost like goosebumps tickling my ribs internally. I'm one of those types that cannot hide embarrasement, so blushing is often worn right on my face for all to see. I immediately jumped into casual conversation and kept the attention on my guests and off of my soon to be public tickle fantasies come true.

"Hi John, Hi Lisa....enjoying the festivities? You look like you have had a few munchies already and a few of those strawberry margarities I see."
"Sure, Sarah...you always put on great parties. These appetizers are incredible and the drinks are nummy to my tummy. Where did you get the recipe for the appetizers?", Lisa said as she stuffed another one into her mouth.
"Passed down from generation to generation...hehe...actually I found it in an old recipe book my mother gave me a few years back. Leave to good ol mom!. You two are the cutes couple....mom always loved you two, when her and dad would come to visit me at college. She always commented that you two were destined to that little picket fence and 2.5 kids." I said proudly of my old buddies.
"Well, we decided on 3 kids, since a 1/2 a child is kinda hard to explain to the neighbors.", chimed in John. We all laughed at this attempt at humor.
"You are such a witty guy arent you." Lisa piped in as she reached over and gave John a quick rib tickle. John momentarily held his sides, knowing that with Lisa one rib tickle could lead to other ribs to follow. Rib-tickling between the two of them goes way back, when in college John once tickled Lisa's ribs in the dorm rec room, for several friends to witness. It was 5 minutes of rib-tickling fun! Of course, I was one of the spectators and loved every minute of it.
As Lisa gave John the quick tickle, I felt a shiver go up my spine, which is what happens whenever I see someone tickled, or for that matter even hear the word tickle. With my secret still deep inside me, they didn't know that I wanted a tickle fight then and there. I had to be cool though and keep the hostess facade.
"Hey, be careful miss tickle, or I might have to let my fingers to do the walking". John said to Lisa as put his arms down and poured himself another margarita.
"You two, now what am I going to do with you. Okay now, who wants to help me bring out the rest of the food?" I realized that the alcohol was starting to kick in and I better at least get the rest of the food out before these two get into a tickle fight and I have to do the work myself and possibly miss my golden opportunity.
"I'm all yours Sarah", Lisa said with a smile on her face from just having gotten in a rib tickle, which is a commen event in their household.

Lisa opened the refrigerator and grapped the multi-colored bowls with several types of salad creations in them. "These look wonderful Sarah!", Lisa said gleefully. "So, what was that look on your face out there?"
I stopped for a moment, frozen in my position at the stove. Was I that obvious?
"Wwwwhattt do you mean?", I stammered.
"When I gave Johnnie the ol rib poke you kinda turned white, but had this starry look in your eyes. You okay, with us playing in front of your guests?" Lisa inquired.
"Oh, sure, that's just fine, you are my best buddies and these are all good friends gathered today, so the atmosphere is casual. I was....well....I was thinking about....uh....do you think we need anything else out there, like extra napkins, or anything."
Of course, I was trying to come up with the quickest excuse I could, to cover up the fact that just having Lisa mention the tickle poke again was giving me a desire to tickle both of them and yes, be tickled myself. But I had to hold back....composure...composure Sarah.
"Okay...I'll grab more napkins for everyone", Lisa offfered. I don't think she bought my story, but she was going along with it. We have known eachother a long time, so she knew I wasn't being completely honest.

What was about to happen, would give my party guests and extra thrill, or at least a sideshow to pass the time. As I walked out onto the patio, I felt myself turning red and wondering if I could make it through the next hour without losing what was left of my ticklish composure.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back