• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New kind of anime

Um, no one can see the picture if it's on your hard drive. You have to put it on the net.

OMG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO!!! LOL!!!! OMG!!!!

Sorry about that.....that shit is soooooo funny!!! :D

Did you guys see it?

Were you guys talking about my pics or what?

No, not your pics, because nobody can see them. They're laughing because you posted a link to your hard drive. You need to upload the picture to a site on the internet before someone can see it.

MTT

I would

But every time I try to upload it the file says its too big and its a bmp. How can I change that?

Re: I would

jordan said:
But every time I try to upload it the file says its too big and its a bmp. How can I change that?

First download and install Irfanview from Http://www.irfanview.com
Then select 'file','Batch conversion/rename', select your *.bmp image, click 'add',select 'jpg - jpeg files'.
Make sure you chose 'batch conversion'
Then click 'start' and your image will be saved as jpeg.

Re: HEY!

jordan said:
Thanks alot man I really apreciate this.
You're welcome.
Now you can share your creations with the rest of us.

Lol

From all the tickles in the history of mankind, nothing has ever made me laugh like that.

New problem

I know alot of you at least stuck with me this long and I hope you feel it was worth it at the end.

My new problem is that my file is waaaay too big for posting on my up coming website and my yahoo photo page. Can anyone tell me a place I can go that allows me to up load huge files or how to shorten them.

Thanks you!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back