• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about tickling scenes

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I would like some more information in detail about two tickling scenes that I read on a website that I discovered after doing a google seach on tickling. The website listed tickling scene in mainstream movies and television shows. The two I am very curious about is Katie Holmes is being tickled by Joshua Jackson in Dawson's Creek and all the description said was that they were just fooling around and he began tickling her. Does anyone know any more detail about that scene? I'd really appreciate any more info. on that.

The other one I read is that Molly Ringwald is tickled by Zach Galligan in a movie called Surviving. Does anyone know if that movie is available on VHS or DVD? That scene was described as he was tickling her so hard on her ribs, she lost one of her shoes. Does anyone know more about that scene in more detail? I hope someone can help me with these.

:cuddle:

ticklejen said:
I would like some more information in detail about two tickling scenes that I read on a website that I discovered after doing a google seach on tickling. The website listed tickling scene in mainstream movies and television shows. The two I am very curious about is Katie Holmes is being tickled by Joshua Jackson in Dawson's Creek and all the description said was that they were just fooling around and he began tickling her. Does anyone know any more detail about that scene? I'd really appreciate any more info. on that.

:cuddle:

They're sitting on the couch talking about how she's not ready to have sex yet, but they can still do other stuff. She kinda climbs on him and starts kissing, and then he says something like, "or I can do this," and subtlely (you barely see his hands) starts tickling her around the waist. She freaks out and starts giggling and says, "No no Pacey don't, Pacey STOP!" and then the scene cuts out WAAAAAYY too soon.

Thank you very much for your response tklr5150. I did miss that episode where that happens but it's a shame based on what you said that it cut way too soon. Hope I get a response for the other tickling scene.

:happyfloa

I know the episode was from season 5 (which also had a quick bit of Audrey tickling Joey - again implied, again all too brief), so keep your eyes out for the repeats on TNT. Or you could always rent the DVDs, I'm pretty sure that season's out.

ringwald scene

In the Ringwald movie, they're sitting on a bed, and his little sister is in the room, and they're watching some astronomy demonstration together. He tickles her, and she loses her flat (she's bf inside them). She eventually puts the shoe back on, slowly. But the tickling is strictly on the sides. She's got a good bf scene on the stairs, after some swimming. It's not a spectacular scene, tho.

Thank you Theatergoer for the info. on that Ringwald tickle scene. Why does he start tickling her? Does she start to fall asleep or something or does he do it just for fun? Does his little sister join in tickling her also? Do you have a clip of this scene or does anyone? Also is this movie available on VHS or DVD? Just curious.

:happyfloa

sorry

It's a made for tv flick, so don't know if it's avail. on VHS. It's also several years old. I can't recall why he starts tickling her. I also remember, she doesn't put her shoe back on right away, and she's bf.

Hey Jen,

A minor correction to the description of my dear colleague, 5150: Katie does not giggle during the scene in question, she arches her back, smiles broadly, and yells out as 5150 indicated.

I wish she would have giggled; that would have been lovely to hear.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back