• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU Tickling Story Part One

yatsabel

TMF Regular
My memory fails me sometimes, but I hope I kept the mood intact of the MOTU series. Not many female characters, so I think I will run through all the major ones. I hope you enjoy this. If you do, please let me know.

YATSABEL

MOTU Tickling Story Part One

Teela watched eagerly as her father, Man-at-arms, carefully placed the blue heavy rifle against his shoulder and strapped the weapon on. He carefully took aim at his target and pulled the trigger. A loud booming sound emitted from the weapon and after the smoke cleared the target was disintegrated.

“I’m impressed, father,” she said admiring her father’s handiwork. “The target was 12 inches of fortified steel plate with a magic protection charm placed by the Sorceress. Few weapons OR spells could faze, much less destroy a target like that.”

Man-at-Arms allowed himself a smile as he unstrapped the weapon and set down the rifle. “It is an interesting weapon, this M-3000. The Sorceress helped by providing me a magic plasma stone. It generates magical plasma while my rifle concentrates, directs and controls the output. It is where science and magic meet to make a formidable weapon. This will be a great asset to the defense of Eternia against the likes of Skeletor.”

“I’m sure it will be,” Teela said. “When do you plan to present the M-3000 to King Randall and the rest of the Royal Guard?”

“The tweeking is pretty much finished,” Man-at-Arms replied. “I think we can have everything ready to have a presentation of the M-3000 early next week. A few of these beauties and I think the Royal Guard could assault Snake Mountain and finally finish off with Skeletor once and for all.”

“Let’s hope so, Father,” Teela replied. “Skeletor and his goons have been awfully quiet lately.”

“Let’s hope it stays that way,” Man-at-Arms replied.

“Let’s hope it stays that way…”

Skeletor pounded his Havoc Staff on the ground as he spied upon Man-at-Arms and the Captain of the Guard in the image created by his viewscreen. “Assault Snake Mountain! The nerve of these goody two shoes!”

Evil Lynn smiled seeing Skeletor’s frustration. “It is an impressive weapon. Not even Snake Mountain’s defenses could hold out against a brigade of Royal Guardsmen armed with weapons like that.”

“What makes you so happy, witch?” Skeletor shouted as he pointed his Havoc Staff in her direction. He was clearly angered with Evil Lynn’s non-chalant attitude. “You live here too, I might remind you. I don’t think a brigade of Royal Guardsmen will think too kindly of the wicked Evil Lynn.”
“Who said we would wait for them to attack?” Evil Lynn said with a smile. “A weapon that is both magical and mechanical with that kind of potency can be used for other purposes, don’t you think, Skeletor?”

Skeletor’s face brightened. “Of course! It could easily blast away the Jaw Bridge of Castle Greyskull. I’d have free passage to the greatest secrets of the universe! I must have this M-3000!”

“It is closely guarded now,” Evil Lynn said. “But it will be out in the open for the day of the presentation. It would be the ideal moment to snatch it out right from under their noses.”

“Yes…” Skeletor said. “And I think I have a plan….”

Queen Marlena loved early mornings on Eternia. The fresh air and the smell of nature reminded her so much of her native Earth. She loved the view from her Palace window. From here she could see all of the Palace ground and see her subjects busy with the day’s chores.

Today would be an exciting day. She was dressed and prepared to join her husband King Randor on the Palace Training grounds where they were to witness the presentation of a new weapon that had the potential to finally defeat the enemies of the Kingdom.

She sighed at the window and prepared to close the window when she spied a beautiful flower of a vine that had climbed all the way up to her window. She bent over and drew a deep breath. A magical mist issued from the flower and the sweet scent filled her nostrils. She immediately felt woozy and then extremely drowsy. She struggled with all her might to cry out but the lethargy had taken over her body. Her eyelids we heavy and her vision clouded. She could make out two figures in the room.

One was that of Skeletor’s henchman, Beastman, and the other was of… HERSELF.

“Don’t fight it, dear,” the double of Queen Marlena said. “It is a deep and soothing sleep. When you awake you will be deep in the bowels of Snake Mountain!”

The double held a short wand in front of Marlena’s face and it glowed softly. All resistance disappeared and Marlena fell fast asleep. Her last conscious memory was that of deep but quiet laughter of her enemies.

Queen Marlena awoke in the dark and dank dungeon of Snake Mountain. Her arms and legs were bound to an interrogation table and she was resting at a 45 degree angle. She could not know for certain if this was Snake Mountain, but her intuition told her it could be no place else.

“Your Highness, Queen Marlena,” a familiar voice laced with sarcasm called out. “Welcome to Snake Mountain. I hope your stay will be a most pleasurable one.”

“I doubt that very much, Skeletor!” she said as she faced her captor who stepped out of the shadows. “I find nothing more repulsive than your presence! You will get no information from me. I swear it!”

“Come now, my dear,” Skeletor said grinning. “Your accommodations are not so dreadful. Kick off your shoes, relax. I have no need for any information.”

Skeletor deftly removed Queen Marlena’s slippers revealing a pair of beautiful and creamy white bare feet.

“Then why are you keeping me here?” Queen Marlena asked nervously.

“I have no desire for information. I am merely entertaining you while your replacement gets a job done,” Skeletor said as he pressed a button and sent the table from 45 degrees to completely horizontal.

“The M3000!” Marlena gasped.

Skeletor nodded and laughed with glee.

“As for entertainment, let’s say that we have age old tradition here at Snake Mountain.” Skeletor drew a clawed finger across Marlena’s bare sole and she twitched visibly. “It’s never failed to keep our guests laughing.”

“You fiend!” Marlena shouted as she tried to keep her foot still. “I am only mildly ticklish. I was an astronaut. I can take anything you can dish out, Skeletor!”

“Famous last words,” Skeletor said enjoying the foot that twitched as he stroked it and the clenched jaw of the Queen who would not give in to the laughter. “But fear not, you will surrender to our entertainment, dear Queen. You will laugh for as long as we wish you to laugh.”

Marlena knew she could resist. King Randor had many a time tied her spread eagle to the four posts of the bed in the Royal Bedroom and he had tickled her senseless. She laughed and gave in to the ticklishness for his entertainment because it aroused the royal monarch beyond description. But she was well aware of her sensitivity and she knew that she could keep her head in such a situation.

“Kobra Khan! Tung Lasher!” Skeletor shouted. Two lumbering figures stepped into the cell. Their snake like bodies and cold unblinking eyes sent a shiver up Marlena’s spine.

“These are Snake Men, Queen Marlena,” Skeletor said gesturing towards the two figures. “They have a talent- nay, a GIFT – for bending the will of their enemies. They will make short work of you. By the time I return I am certain you will be scrubbing the floors of Snake Mountain and loving every minute of it.”

“Don’t count on it, Skeletor,” Queen Marlena rebuked.

Kobra Khan drew near and bent over the table and the queen.

“I am counting on it,” Skeletor said as he left the room.

“You won’t get anything from me”, Marlena warned vehemently. “You’ll never break me!”
“Shhhh…” Kobra Khan whispered as his cobra hood opened and a green vapor shot forward on Marlena’s face.

She sighed and fell sound asleep, her head resting gently on one side.

“Your Majesties,” Man-at-Arms addressed the Royal King and Queen. “I present you with a new weapon that will revolutionize our infantry and finally give us the edge against our enemies here on Eternia. I present you with the M-3000.”

The Royal Family and many distinguished citizens of the kingdom were present for the presentation. It was in the Palace Training grounds where Man-at-Arms and Teela were presenting the M-3000.

Teela had the powerful weapon mounted on her shoulder and knelt on one knee to take aim at one of the four large targets set up for the occasion. She looked up at her father awaiting his instruction to fire.

”This weapon will act as strongly against conventional targets as well as magical ones,” Man-at-Arms stated. “Please observe the M-3000 in action against targets that can withstand the most powerful of our standard and magical weapons.”

Teela aimed once more and pulled the trigger. After the expected boom, the target was completely disintegrated.

“Excellent, Man-at-Arms!” King Randor cheered as he and the other Eternian spectators applauded. Prince Adam did not applaud so enthusiastically. He did not like guns and blasters. He especially did not like weapons that would do permanent damage such as the M-3000. It came as a great surprise to see his mother, Queen Marlena, stride down to the field to get a better look at the M-3000.

“An impressive weapon, Man-at-Arms,” she said as she watched Teela remove the shoulder harness and return it to its inventor.

“It is at your disposal, my Queen,” Man-at-Arms said politely.

“In that case, I should like to take a turn at using this weapon,” she said, “If only to prove that even a frail woman like myself can wield such marvelous a weapon.”

“I’ve got a bad feeling,” Adam said to Cringer as all the Eternian citizens approached to see the Queen being fitted with the M-3000.

“I’ve got a headache, Adam.” Cringer complained as he covered his ears. “That thing makes a lot of noise!”

“Maybe it’s a good time for He-man and Battle-cat to show,” Adam said drawing his magic sword and hopping off the stands where they were watching the event. “In the worst of cases, nothing is wrong and He-man can make a public appearance to say hello to his friends.”

“I don’t know, Adam,” Cringer purred. “The Royal Caterers are bringing out the refreshments, I wouldn’t like to miss those.”

“Sorry, Cringer,” Adam said as they looked for a quiet corner behind the field. “Appetizers will have to wait.” He raised the sword and shouted: “I have the power...”

“I was afraid of that,” Cringer whispered as he watched the transformation begin and ignored the rumbling in his tummy.

Queen Marlena awoke.

”What happened? Where am I?” she asked groggily.

“Snake Mountain,” replied Kobra Khan. “I gave you a special venom. It put you to sleep for a few moments, but you are fully awake now and influenced by my venom.”

“What does this venom do?” she asked shaking the cobwebs of sleep from her head.

“It has robbed you of your willpower,” Kobra Khan hissed. “And while you still might resist our powerful suggestions to become a slave of Snake Mountain, you have become vulnerable in a way we will exploit.”

“What do you mean? I don’t—“

Kobra Khan interrupted by stroking her foot with a clawed finger.

The foot twitched violently and Marlena broke into helpless laughter. She could not resist nor control the reaction or the laughter. It was as if she had no control over her body. Not even King Randor in all their years of marriage and with his love of tickling her had been able to draw such a reaction from her body.

It was then that the realization dawned upon her of really how dire her predicament was. This has been just ONE finger.

Kobra Khan seemed to read her mind and he promptly drew his ten clawed fingers up and down her restrained feet. They flayed in all directions and she began to roar a laughter she never believed possible. And even though the tickling had been a mere few seconds, the insane laugher and the muscular effort to escape had left her exhausted.

“Alas,” Kobra Khan hissed, “I am needed to see to the defenses of Snake Mountain, but do not fret, I will leave you with my companion, Tung Lasher. He will break whatever will you have left.”

Queen Marlena watched the silent Snake Man approach and watched the forked tongue flicker in and out.

He said nothing, he held her feet firm with each of his hands. It tickled her even to be touched in such a manner. The forked tongue flickered out once more, but this time it did not flicker in. It moved like a serpent and Marlena could see it slither its way towards her bare feet. She flinched in anticipation and struggled to free her feet from Tung Lasher’s grip, but it was all to no avail. The forked tip of the tongue was like that of a woman’s fingernail and the texture of the tongue was firm and moist. It was a terrible combination, and as it was applied to her feet, she felt dread sink into her heart, because she knew she would laugh and laugh more than she ever had laughed in her entire life.

Queen Marlena took aim at the target and all awaited eagerly to applaud the Queen’s aim and valor at using the weapon.

When she pulled the trigger and the boom was heard, all expected to see the target disappear. They were surprised to see the target still there, but the Wind Raider sitting more than 100 yards behind the target had vanished.

“Oh my!” King Randor shouted.

“My Queen,” Man-at-Arms called softly as he tried to take the weapon away from her. “Perhaps I should take this away, before someone gets hurt.”

“Not so fast, Man-at-Arms, I’m just getting started,” she shouted as she took aim at the Jet Sleds in the air dock and began to shoot at them. They were vaporized in an instant.

King Randor took his wife by the shoulders and shook her. “Are you mad, woman?” he shouted.

“That is not Queen Marlena,” called a voice from the far end of the field. “I know an imposter up to mischief when I see him. Or should I say, HER, Evil Lynn?”

“Say what you wish,” Evil Lynn shouted revealing her true form and taking aim with the M-3000 at King Randor. “One step and I will vaporize King Randor.”

“Take it easy, Evil Lynn,” He-man said softly raising his hands defensively. “No one is going to get vaporized today. What is bone-face up to now?”

“None of your business!” Evil Lynn said. Her aim was carefully set on King Randor, but she watched the skies as if expecting some sort of arrival. “Your business will be seeing how you make sure I get away safely and how you manage to avoid having your king vaporized!”

“You fiendish witch!” kind Randor shouted. “What have you done with the Queen?”

Skeletor’s Collector ship appeared above the field and a line dropped out.

“Quickly, witch!” Skeletor complained from the cockpit. “I don’t have all day.”

“That answer, King Randor,” Evil Lynn said as she grasped the line and was slowly pulled up towards the Collector “is for me to know, and for you to find out.”

She laughed as she was pulled up into the sky and once she felt she was out of reach and withdrew her aim from the King.

“Stop them!” King Randor shouted to his Royal Guard. “Do something!”

“She’s destroyed all our flying vehicles on this side of the Palace!” Teela shouted. “We’d never get to one in time!”

“Don’t worry about that,” He-man said as he broke into a quick run after the Collector.

Evil Lynn was just being pulled in by Beastman when He-man took a powerful leap into the air and captured Evil Lynn by her boot.

“He-man!” Evil Lynn shouted.

“Here?” Skeletor shouted as he switched to the auto-pilot. Beastman had just removed the M-3000 from Evil Lynn’s shoulder and was preparing to pull her in.

”You nincompoop!” Skeletor shouted. “You’ll pull him in too.”

Beastman was at a loss as to what to do.

“What do I do then, Skeletor?”

“Out of my way!” he said pushing him out of the way. Evil Lynn was grasping to the line but was unable to pull herself in due to the weight.

”Help, Skeletor!” Evil Lynn begged.

“Help I will,” Skeletor said as he lowered his arm. “But the help will not be for you, I’m afraid.”

“What?” she asked as she watched Skeletor’s clawed fingers go past her arm to her bare underarm. “No!” she shouted.

Skeletor’s fingers tickled her underarms and Evil Lynn immediately shrieked and let go of the line and plummeted with He-man towards the Palace outskirts.

“Pleasant landings, my dear!” Skeletor shouted as the two figures rapidly approached the ground. “Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.”

He laughed with glee.

Marlena was breathing heavily as Tung Lasher took a break from tickling her. She had endured the latest batch of torture because her feet had become numb after so much tickling and the iron grip of her captor. Her laughter and struggling was just the same, but she now felt confident that she could last until her friends could come to rescue her.

Tung Lasher seemed to understand her thoughts. He drew near her left foot and the forked tongue weaved its way in and out of her toes. This was a new sensation and she returned to her uncontrolled laughter, but what concerned her more was that the tongue continued to grow longer and longer and it had wrapped several times around her foot. As it advanced, the forked tip tickled her specifically in each area it passed prompting her to even more intense laughter and twitching.

The forked tongue now began to slither its way up her leg. It wrapped around her knee and the vulnerable back of her knee was explored with delicious patience. The tongue continued its path under her robes and it soon tickled her hips, her waist and her belly.

“Stop it!” she shouted as best she could between the powerful laughter. “I surrender! I surrender!”

Despite the intensity of her laughter and the cries for mercy, sure signs of clear desperation, Tung Lasher knew she wasn’t broken yet. He had broken many a fair damsel before. It would still require patience. And more intensity.

He crept his tongue still beyond her waist to her underarms and applied the forked tip to the vulnerable flesh. He reveled in his bliss as he felt her entire body shake uncontrollably jerk in all directions. His tongue had traveled all the way up her body and was teasing her back and neck and ears.

Marlena tried her best to bite the tongue, but the tongue had a life of its own and skillfully dodged her efforts. All will had been drained from her body. The only part of her body that was not twitching to the relentless rhythm of the forked tongue was her right foot and leg that was not wrapped in the torturous tongue.

As if on cue, Tung Lasher took his clawed fingers to her right foot – the only part of her body not yet submerged in madness – and he tickled her there also drawing his claws up and down her soles.

“MERCY!” she cried at the top of her aching lungs. “MERCY!”

Kobra Khan entered the cell and stared down on his prisoner.

“Mercy!” she begged tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Do you swear allegiance to Lord Skeletor?” Kobra Khan asked. It was a question the proud Queen would only answer affirmatively if her will were totally and undeniably broken.

“YES! I SWEAR! I WILL SERVE LORD SKELETOR! JUST SHOW SOME MERCY!” she screamed.

“Very well,” hissed Kobra Khan. “Mercy it is.” His hood opened again and a pink cloud issued from it engulfing the Queen’s face once more. She immediately fell asleep and the twitching slowly diminished until the sleep was so deep that she would no longer feel anything.

Tung Lasher’s forked tongue returned to his mouth caressing every part of the Queen’s ticklish body with what should have been extremely titillating sensations. The Queen however was oblivious to this.

“Untie her,” Kobra Khan commanded. “She is no longer a threat for Skeletor.”

Tung Lasher silently obeyed.

He-man and Evil Lynn landed with a heavy crash. He-man took the brunt of the attack but the jolt knocked Evil Lynn unconscious.

He carried her back to the Palace where he was promptly intercepted by Teela and Man-at-Arms.

“Are you alright, He-man?” Teela asked concerned.

“I’m fine,” He-man replied, “but Evil Lynn here had a bad trip down and she’ll be out for a while.”

“We must take her in for interrogation, He-man,” Man-at-Arms suggested. “Time is acting against us, and our chances of finding Queen Malena become less every minute.”

“What if she won’t talk?” Teela asked looking upon the limp form of the evil witch.

“She’ll talk,” He-man replied. “I’ll make sure of that.”

To be continued…

=) Thanks for the reminder

I have about half already written. I'll do my best to finish and send it out as soon as possible.

rofl

Rofl usually people tend to hook Evil Lynn and Skeletor up. In an evil way anyway (nothing explicit... after all villains have no personal lives :p ) you choose against it.
On purpose? Or did it just... 'roll out'?

eeeks great story totally creepy. ewww snake like things shudders. but so well written and i hope that the captured person gets tickled by humans. snakes creep me out. hope to read part two soon.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Motu Tk

Hooking Skeletor and Evil Lynn up? I dunno, I just kind of pictured them as business partners more than anything else.

As for the snakes, I'm sorry you got the shivers with that, Isabeau. It just seemed like a way to explore certain tickling "advantages" of some characters. Next one is all human... promise. :upsidedow

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back