• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 17

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the long awaited next part of this series. again, thanks for all the feedback and discussions that you give as it does keep the series alive. i apologize for the delay in my stories, but i have no real time. i will continue to write, but it wont be as often as it was before. anyway, i hope you enjoy this next part and of course, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

weeks have passed by since the day Esmerelda was betrayed by her "friend" Karina. Esmerelda sat on a bench in the University park, clutching her books to her chest, her hair draped over shoulders and her glasses on the tip of her nose. Esmerelda was absolutely devasted and her heart was filled with a lot of pain. she really believed Karina was her friend and to have been tricked and humiliated like that broke her spirit. even her college professors noticed slippage in her studies and would often ask her if she was okay. Esmerelda didnt want to tell them any specifics, but told them she is going thru a difficult time in her personal life. she was happy her professors cared about her academics, but they couldnt replace the burden in her heart. a tear formed in her eye, then slowly trailed down her cheek as she remembered that one fateful night.......

..........Esmerelda was tied down to a stretch rack at the Soriority Initiation ceremony and was being ruthlessly tickled by the pledges when Karina walked in. Esmerelda thought she was going to be saved, but that changed when she heard....

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!! how DARE you tickle torture Esmerelda.......WITHOUT ME?!!!!!!!!" Karina screamed................

those words stuck in Esmerelda over and over again as she remembered the party. another set of words she would never forget also plagued her mind........

"you are really one PATHETIC human being...Esmerelda, i mean this from the bottom of my heart.....i HATE you...." Karina told her coldly..........

tears began to fall as those words rang in Esmerelda's head. how could one woman be so cruel as to do that to her? didnt Karina know that Esmerelda really started to love her as friend? Esmerelda got up from her bench and began to walk away. she didnt want a lot of people watching her cry......

days passed by and Esmerelda sat at a table in the Student Center, going over some notes. her mind would wander a lot as she couldnt get over her hurt. she did manage to avoid Karina and her friends and whenever she did see them, she went the opposite way to avoid them. she couldnt face Karina. she was afraid of what they might do to her next. she looked over her psychology notes when she heard a voice calling her.

"Esmerelda!" the voice said.

Esmerelda looked up and her eyes grew wide open. it was that Asian girl from her class! the same one where she dreamed about tickling. but, she was also the same one that managed to tickle her that same one night. "oh..hi."

"hey, are you studying for psych class?" the girl asked.

"yeah....midterm coming up..." Esmerelda whispered.

"i know..i need help too. do you mind if we study together?" the girl asked.

"um, well, i guess...." Esmerelda replied.

"good! mind if i sit down?" she asked.

"go right ahead...can i ask you something?" Esmerelda asked.

"sure!" the girl replied.

"what is your name?" Esmerelda asked. this whole time, Esmerelda never knew the girl's name.

"it's Kim! nice to meet you 'officialy'. i met you the other night, well, you remember dont you?" Kim replied.

Esmerelda began to blush and her eyes got misty, thinking of that night. "yeah....i remember...."

"are you okay? for some reason, i dont think you had that much fun that night. weren't you and the Karina girl playing around? our Pledge Mistress told us that you two loved to act out dominant fantasies in front of others." Kim told her.

"...actually......yeah, that's it. we like to act out...." Esmerelda replied. she didnt want to go into the whole sordid story to someone she just met.

"the thing about it, it looked like it was REAL between you two. like she really really wanted to torment you!! i must admit, it was fun tickling you. you looked so cute squirming like you did....." Kim told her.

Esmerelda didnt know how to respond. this cute Asian girl was reliving that night and thought it was all an act. Esmerelda looked at her and began to smile. at least the girl had fun tickling her. "thanks...i am very ticklish..."

"you really are a cute one arent you? i could just tickle you all night long! kitchy kitchy!" Kim teased as she playfully tickled Esmerelda's ribs.

"hehehe! that tickles!" Esmerelda smiled. she began to feel a little better. "but are you ticklish?" Esmerelda said, reaching for Kim's ribs.

"dont you dare!! i am ticklish!" Kim laughed playfully as she slapped away Esmerelda's fingers. "c'mon! we have studying to do!"

Esmerelda giggled as she began to like her new friend. it had been a while since Esmerelda felt happiness. she stared at Kim and her memories of wanting to tickle torture her came back. Esmerelda figured those fantasies just might come true! the two girls continued to study throughout the night and even kept trying to tickle each other. when the study session was over, Kim handed Esmerelda her phone number.

"call me sometime and maybe we can hang out. Esmerelda, i could tell you were sad when i saw you. no matter what, always remember to smile. besides, you are a lot cuter that way....." Kim said as she gently touched Esmerelda's shoulder then walked away.

Esmerelda's whole demeanor began to lift. she was happy that Kim came by and cheered her up. Kim may have not realized it, but she totally made Esmerelda feel better about herself. Esmerelda smiled as she thought about her new friend. she couldnt wait to see where their relationship would lead.

"Karina, GIRL, you are the greatest! i mean, i still cant get over how you shattered Esmerelda's will to live." Tanya told her.

"yeah, we still cant get over your plan. you had US fooled!!" Olivia chimed in.

"yeah, it was a great plan wasnt it? i cant believe that after all the things i did to that nerd, how easy it was to have her believe i was her friend. the look on her face when i told her how much i hate her was priceless! talk about a Kodak moment!" Karina laughed. "i hope that nerd's will to live crumbles before me. i not only own her body and her pussy! i OWN HER MIND! soon, oh so soon, she will be my slave to do as i please. people like her deserves to be owned by me....."

Sasha ran into the room with an evil smile on her face. "you guys are never going to believe this!"

"what? tell us already!" Karina answered.

"i just saw Esmerelda in the Student Center with that Kim from my soriority! the way they were flirting with each other, it looks like Esmerelda might have a new friend! she was giggling and happy!" Sasha reported.

"so, our little nerd has hope in life again.....we cant have that now can we? i have a fun idea. do you really want to tease Esmerelda's mind?" Karina laughed.

Sasha, Tanya, Olivia and Vanessa all listened to Karina's plan. they couldnt wait to mess with Esmerelda's mind once again....

it was a Friday night and Esmerelda sat in her dorm room. she was looking over some notes in her sweatpants and white t-shirt when her mind began to wander. she enjoyed her meeting with Kim and hope that maybe they could hang out more. then she heard a knock on her door. she walked over to her door and as soon as she opened it, she was tackled to the ground by Sasha and Olivia closed the door. Esmerelda began to struggle, but it was no use. Sasha was much stronger and Olivia helped hold her down.

"BE STILL NERD!!!!" Sasha screamed.

"LET ME GO!!! HELMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!" Esmerelda tried to screamed as she felt a sock get stuffed in her mouth.

Sasha and Olivia tied Esmerelda's arms behind her back and bound her ankles. then then pulled her up and forced her to sit in a chair. Olivia pulled Esmerelda's head back by her ponytail and stared in Esmerelda's frightened eyes.

"LOOK NERD! be quiet or we will beat the shit out of you! much to our dismay, we are not here to tickle you. although i might still do it. i miss your feet! anyway, we are here to show you something. a little present from Karina!" Olivia told her.

Esmerelda sat still in her chair. if they werent here to tickle her, were they here to beat her up? she saw Sasha standing in front of her, then walk over to her TV and pulled a videotape out of her bag. Esmerelda watched as Sasha popped the tape in the VCR and pushed play.

"now watch and enjoy nerd......" Olivia told her.

Esmerelda watched the TV screen and the tape played. Esmerelda's eyes popped open as Karina's face appeared on the screen.

"Esmereeeeeeeelda! it's me, your MISTRESS! listen my little tickle slut, i miss you! where have you been? listen you pathetic nerd, i am going to make your life miserable. i will BREAK you and you will SERVE me. now, it came to my attention that you were happy and smiling. bad nerd! it appears you seem to have a new friend. Esmerelda, i know you like this new friend. i know you want to do certain things with this friend. i know you want to tie her down and tickle the living shit out of her! well guess what? you wont get that opportunity! she is MINE! behold...." Karina said.

Esmerelda watched the screen and saw her new friend Kim tied down on a massage table, her arms tied above her head, her legs tied down spreadeagled, blindfolded and had headphones on. Esmerelda could tell that Kim was scared out of her mind and could see her body tremble.

"now little Kimmy here doesnt even know who captured her. she cant see or hear anything. doesnt she look delicious though? Esmerelda, what you desire, is what i will have! doesnt she look so sensitive in her bra and panties? dont you just want to stroke your fingers all over her? like this....." Karina smiled as she lightly ran her fingers across Kim's navel.

Kim began to shriek as she felt fingers circling her belly. Kim couldnt see anything or hear anything, but her body could FEEL everything. the ticklish sensations shot through her body like electricity and she began to writhe. "PLEASE DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEE!!!!!" she shouted.

Karina then began to walk towards her armpits. Karina looked down at the smooth armpits and began to lightly flick her fingers on the vulnerable armpits. Kim shrieked in wild laughter again and Karina went to work. she dug her nails into the hollows and Kim let out a horrific scream of laughter that only seemed to fuel Karina even more. her fingers scurried rapidly across the pits and Kim thrashed wildly in her bonds. Karina then massaged her fingers deeper into the hollows and Kim begged for mercy.

"WHY?!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY????!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAASSEEEEEEEEEEE STOP!!!"

Karina then leaned her head down and began to run her tongue across the armpits and Kim wailed away in laughter. Karina then saw the girl's heaving ribs and reached over and poked away. Kim began to giggle again as she felt fingers poking into her ribs. she didnt know who this was, but she prayed it would end soon.

Esmerelda watched the tape and couldnt believe what she was seeing. she saw her new friend, a girl she fantasized about tickling, getting tickled by perhaps the most evil woman in history. Esmerelda watched in awe as she saw Karina's fingers do their damage. she watched as how the fingers would dig into the exposed ribs and how Kim's body began to squirm. Esmerelda felt bad for Kim as she knew just how ruthless Karina could be when it comes to tickling. but as bad as she felt for Kim, Esmerelda also began to get turned on. watching Kim's body squirm under ticklish sensations made Esmerelda get aroused. in the back of her mind, she hoped Karina would tickle Kim over the edge.

"you see Esmerelda, look at this delicious young thing squirms beneath me. i know you want her! i know you wish it was YOUR fingers tickling these little ribbies dont you? but wait! look at that belly button! i bet it is sooooooo ticklish! let's find out!" Karina teased.

Kim shrieked in ticklish agony as she felt a finger plunge into her navel. she wished she could see who was doing this to her. her body was extra sensitive from being blindfolded and her hearing gone. all she could do was laugh away as her nerves were on edge.

Karina could see how much agony this was for Kim, then looked at the camera, winked, then tickled even harder in the belly button. she swirled her finger all around, sending Kim into silent laughter. Karina was starting to get into the tickling. she then looked down at Kim's feet and a cruel smile formed on her face. she walked over to the feet and looked at the camera. "well Esmerelda, what do we have here? why, it's Kim's feet! let's take off these flip flops, exposing her precious soles! oh my! look how soft these feet look!"

Esmerelda was in a trance as the camera zoomed in on Kim's soles. they were pale with the toes medium length. the skin looked very soft and supple and Esmerelda couldnt believe it. the feet she dreamed of were right there on her TV screen. she wished it was her that could tickle those feet. they were really cute.

"now, i wonder if these feet are ticklish. Esmerelda, do you think they are? i think so. let's find out?" Karina teased as she lightly traced the tip of her index finger across the sole of the foot. the foot wiggled wildly and Karina used her other hand to hold the foot still and continued to stroke her index finger across the sole. "my my my!!!! this foot is soooooooo soft! listen to her scream!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEET!!! ANYTHING BUT MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE EEETT!!!" Kim laughed.

Esmerelda watched in lust. those feet that she craved were indeed ticklish. she watched intently as Karina fingers stroked up and down the sole of the foot, circling in the arch, then raking along the ball of the foot. Esmerelda hoped Karina would go after the toes. Karina continued to torment the soft foot and Esmerelda began to actually enjoy it.

"wait! we have another feetsie to torment!" Karina teased as she attacked the other foot. her fingers scrabbled wildly over the sole and the room was filled with maniacal laughter. Karina really did enjoy tickling a woman. she loved how soft the foot was and kept up her tickling. she wanted to tease Esmerelda, but she couldnt help but feel thrilled herself just for tormenting Kim. it felt good to tease and tickle. she then looked at the wiggling toes and dug her fingers in between them, sending Kim into silent laughter again. then Karina looked at the camera again. "hey Esmerelda, wouldnt you love to do this?"

Esmerelda looked on as she saw Kim's big toe disappear into Karina's mouth. she watched as Karina began to suck on the ticklish digit and couldnt help but feel aroused. she wished she could touch herself, but her hands were still tied behind her back. her eyes never left the screen as she watched Karina suckle all of the toes.

Kim was still laughing but she also began to moan as she felt the warm tongue slither between her sensitive toes. one part of her wanted it to stop, but another part loved the feeling. she didnt know who was doing this to her, but she could tell it was a woman. her breathing began to get heavier from the toe sucking, but then she wailed away in laughter as she felt nails raking her soles once again. "PLEASE STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CANT STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHND IT ANYMOOOOOOOREHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! ANYTHING BUT MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEFEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEET!!!!"

Karina stopped the foot tickling and smiled on Kim's words. "anything huh? hey Esmerelda, you heard her....she said ANYTHING....." Karina then walked towards Kim's chest and easily undid the clasp of her bra. she peeled away the cups of the bra, exposing Kim's breasts. Karina liked what she saw. the breasts were a size B, but well rounded and firm. she liked the light brown nipples and she casually flicked a finger across the nipple, then watched it grow stiff.

Esmerelda watched with her eyes wide open. she could tell Kim was getting aroused as Karina played with her nipples. she then saw Karina tickling under the breasts, only sending Kim into more hysterical laughter. she saw Kim's body writhing wildly on the table as her breasts were being teased. Esmerelda wished it was her that was there. her fantasy was being played out in front of her, but she wished it wasnt Karina doing the tickling. the way the nipples stood at attention really got Esmerelda going. she then saw Karina stopped the breast tickling. from experience, Esmerelda knew what was next and she gulped.

"now, i think its time for a little.....pussy....tickling." Karina teased then brought out some scissors. she then began to cut away at the panties and saw Kim's body freeze up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! OH PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME THERE!!!! PLEASE!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!" Kim begged. she enjoyed the breast teasing and the toe sucking, but she could only imagine what was going to happen to her most private area.

Karina peeled away the panties, exposing Kim's mound. Karina took in the smell and it smelled sweet. Kim was shaven except for a small tuft of hair above her mound. Karina looked at the camera once more. "ooooh!!! was a sweet looking pussy. remember when i had YOUR pussy Esmerelda? remember how i teased it....tickled it.....how i made you cum? i think it's time for Kimmy here to cum her brains out! just like i will make you do again soon! now, here pussy pussy pussy!!!"

Esmerelda watched in anticipation as she saw Karina's fingers carressing the "lips" of the mound and listened as Kim shrieked. Karina's words filled Esmerelda's mind as she did remember what it was like to have her pussy teased and made to cum. Esmerelda couldnt believe what she was watching. she watched intensely as Karina continued to tease the pussy before her.

Kim began to moan as the light teasing was sending over the edge. she felt fingers poking in and out of her mound and she began to buck her hips. goosebumps formed on her body when she felt warm breath blow across her mound and she shivered.

"look at how wet she has become! such a juicy pussy! time for her to really cum...." Karina laughed as she continued to tickle the womanhood in front of her. Karina then began to lick the clitoris hard and Kim was already moaning wildly.

Esmerelda was on edge. she still was in shock over what she was watching. she looked at Karina's tongue licking and tasting Kim's genitals and her own womanhood began to get wet. she saw Kim arching her back and the moans got louder, then she could tell that Kim just had a massive orgasm. Esmerelda was in a trance as she got to see Kim's love juices squirting out from her and onto Karina's face.

"oooh, she's a squirter isnt she? i love squirters....looks like Kimmy is bye bye now....." Karina teased as she watched Kim lay perfectly still in orgasmic bliss. Karina then looked at the camera. "oh Esmerelda...i just took what you wanted. soon my pathetic nerd, will have you again. you WILL serve me. you will be my PROPERTY! and there's nothing you can do to stop me.......see you soon.....NERD."

the camera went blank and Sasha stopped the tape and took it out. Olivia then began to untie Esmerelda's arms but kept her legs bound. both of them looked at Esmerelda with a smile.

"did you enjoy that nerd? i bet you did...." Sasha smiled.

"but soon, oh so soon, that dumpy body of yours will be in Karina's clutches again. next time, she wont show no mercy. i personally cant wait to have at those feet of yours again...." Olivia teased.

Sasha then got in Esmerelda's face. "just remember nerd, there is no one that's going to save you. nobody likes you. you are just one pathetic waste of human life. you DESERVE to be humiliated. it is your destiny......bitch!" Sasha said as she slapped Esmerelda.

Esmerelda held her cheek as she watched the two girls leave. she couldnt believe what Sasha told her as the words stung. Esmerelda didnt know what to think. she just sat back in the chair and contemplated her life. she didnt know how she was going to fix her life. she was getting afraid that Karina just might be right.......

okay folks, how did you like this episode? is Karina evil or what? please discuss amongst yourselves....

your patience is going to be paid off. part 18 is coming soon. like THIS WEEK soon...be on the lookout...

wow Prime that karina is one evil girl. i just finished reading this whole series up to now. there will be a part eighteen right? lol poor esmeralda and such a lovely name. the way you describe the tickling torture is so vivid, i almost feel like i am there with them, or actually the victim herself. great series

isabeau

First chapter I ever got to read (have been away from the TMF for a while). Wow, that Karina is one evil chick. Sometimes I like to see the villain win, but not this time. I really want Esmerelda and Kim to get Sasha, Olivia, Vanessa, Tanya, and Karina (at least Karina and Sasha) and make them their tickle slaves. :dogpile: :blaugh:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back