• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 1

primetime

Verified
okay fans of this particular series, here it is! the 1st part of the long awaited pay per view. i know you have waited for a long time and i am glad any of you still read it. i wish i had more time to write, so you dont have to wait as long. i hope you enjoy the pay per view. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (well, some of them...) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy and feedback always welcomed!!!!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity filled crowd in the arena exploded into cheers as the WOW pay per view spectacular, PANDEMONIUM, began. the crowd cheered as they saw announcers for each respective group, Lee Marshall and Jonathan Coachman of the WOWE and Johnny C and Bobby "the Brain" Heenan of WOWF made it to their respective announce tables. then the song "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme song) began to play and the crowd cheered as the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. he wore his trademark tuxedo and had a huge grin. this was the first "joint" pay per view since the WOW roster split into two brands. he made it to the ring and smiled to the crowd.

"welcome ladies and gentlemen to PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!" Mclane announced to the cheering crowd. "get ready for some great WOMEN OF WRESTLING action!!! for the first time in women's wrestling history, both brands will compete on the same night! get ready for the excitement! get ready for the drama!! get ready for complete.......PANDEMONIUM!!!!!" Mclane announced as his entrance music played again.

Lee: "i dont know about you folks, but i am ready for PANDEMONIUM!! Coach, this is surely going to be the best pay per view EVER!!!!"

Coach: "of course it's going to be good! you have the best of the WOWE, the best of the WOWF!! there will be PANDEMONIUM all night long!!!"

Lee: "well we also have our broadcast partners from WOWF here tonight! Johnny, how are you guys doing tonight?"

Johnny: "Hello Lee and Coach! this is Johnny C with Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan and Brain, tonight history is going to be made!"

Bobby: "you got that right humanoid! tonight, we are going to see a clean sweep by not only the Glamour Girls, but the tWo is also going to dominate tonight! mark my words!

Johnny C: "well this first match should start things with a BANG!!! we have an interesting tag team match as the team of Torrie Wilson and Christy Hemme take on Dawn Marie and Carmella!"

Bobby: "and that's not all! should Dawn Marie and Carmella win, Stacy Keibler becomes Dawn Marie's, um, plaything if you know what i mean....."

Johnny C: "this is going to be a huge match with huge implications. if Torrie and Christy win, then Dawn Marie can no longer sexually harrass them ever again!"

Bobby: "sexually harrass them? i'm still waiting for Dawn to sexually harrass me!"

Johnny C: "well standing by right now is the team of Dawn Marie and Carmella with Terri Runnels!"

"this is Terri Runnels from the WOWF here and standing here with me is the team of Dawn Marie and Carmella. ladies, tonight you face a tough team in..." Terri tried to say.

"TOUGH??!!! are you kidding me? Torrie and Christy are tough? give me a break! i cant wait to destroy that silly slut Christy!" Carmella laughed.

"Terri dear, you are so silly. when we de-FEET those two lovely kittens, i get a special prize. i will get the "kitty" of Stacy Keibler...i have been looking forward to this for a long, long time. i played with Torrie's kitty before, now i want to play with Stacy's. i...LOVE......playing with kitties....tonight is going to be fun. Stacy, i hope for the next 30 days, you dont mind me playing with your cat and completely breaking you... let's go Carmella, we have a date." Dawn Marie cooed.

DAWN MARIE/CARMELLA (Glamour Girls)

vs

TORRIE WILSON/CHRISTY HEMME w/STACY KEIBLER

the crowd got charged up after listening to the interview by Dawn Marie and Carmella. this was going to be a huge matchup between four of the sexiest women in WOWF.

Bobby: "OH MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THIS MATCH!!!! i hope i get to see Dawn Marie play with Stacy's cat! she really likes cats!"

Johnny C: "i bet she does! Brain, how can you condone that? Dawn is nothing but a sexual predator!"

Bobby: "sexual predator? just because she likes to play with kitties? who DOESNT like to play with kitties? just because you NEVER had a cat in your life, doesnt mean no one else cant play with them."

Johnny C: "i have had a cat before..."

Bobby: "sure you did, SUUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEE you did......."

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall!!! it is a tag team matchup, with the winner getting the 'prize' of their choice! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, please welcome the team of DAWN MARIE and CARMELLA!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Dawn Marie's music played and then she made her appearance on top of the stage, right alongside her partner Carmella. both women had sinister grins on their faces as they walked towards the ring. Dawn wore a black lacy one piece bathing suit with black wrestling boots, while Carmella wore a pink bikini top with black spandex shorts and black wrestling boots. they both looked forward to this match with great anticipation. Carmella still hated Christy for winning the RAW Diva search and Dawn just wanted to have some fun with Stacy. she loved playing the mind games and looked forward to really humiliating Stacy as well as Torrie and Christy. they entered the ring and Dawn blew a kiss towards Lillian Garcia. Dawn eyed her up and down and thought one day, Lillian would be hers too.

Johnny: "Look at the way she's looking at Lillian! what's wrong with her?"

Bobby: "NOTHING is wrong with her! c'mon Johnny, Dawn is GREAT!"

Johnny C: "well standing by are their opponents, Torrie Wilson and Christy Hemme. Terri?"

"Thanks Johnny, i am standing by with the team of Christy Hemme and Torrie Wilson, along with Stacy Keibler. ladies, tonight is a very intriquing matchup as for weeks now, Dawn Marie has been playing mind games with all of you. if you lose tonight, then Stacy Keibler goes to Dawn Marie for 30 days. what are your thoughts on this matchup?" Terri asked.

"well, i have to admit, this is a scary matchup. if we lose, then my dear friend Stacy has to be the toy of that vile woman Dawn Marie. i know what it is like to be in Dawn's clutches. i still cant believe what she did to my body.... i mean, it was something i will never forget..." Torrie whispered.

"but that's not going to happen! if we win, then she has to leave us alone! it's mind games she is playing with us. we are going to make a stand tonight! we are not playtoys!" Christy shouted.

"that's right! look, Dawn Marie may have tormented Torrie, but she will not touch me! i have complete faith in Torrie and Christy!" Stacy shouted.

"good luck ladies...." Terri told the group as they walked away from the interview.

the music of Christy Hemme played the crowd cheered as Torrie Wilson, Christy Hemme and Stacy Keibler made their appearance at the top of the stage. Torrie Wilson wore a powder blue sports bra, powder blue shorts with black wrestling boots, while Christy wore a white one piece top, with green shorts and white canvas shoes with low cut white ankle socks. Stacy wore a gold top with low cut black shorts and black leather boots. all three women had huge smiles on their faces as they listened to the crowd ovation. they walked towards the ring, determined to beat Dawn and Carmella. they knew if they lost, then Stacy was going to be subjected to Dawn's whims. they made it to the ring and looked at Dawn and Carmella. both sides cursed at each other, especially as Dawn licked her tongue towards Stacy.

Johnny C: "this match is going to be full of passion! both sides do not like each other!"

Bobby: "are you sure about that? i think Dawn has a LOT of love for those women! but you are right, this match will hopefully be full of passion!"

Johnny C: "WILL YOU STOP!!!"

Bobby: "hey! you're not Gorilla Monsoon! you cant tell me to stop! just because you played with weiner dogs, doesnt mean us cat lovers cant enjoy the show!"

Merman, the referee, then called for the bell. Carmella immediately charged after Christy and began to slap away at her. Christy tried to cover up as Carmella tore into her. Carmella grabbed Christy by her hair and swung her to the mat. she then straddled Christy, grabbed a handful of hair and started to bang Christy's head into the mat. Merman warned Carmella, but she hissed back at him. Carmella then pulled Christy up and rammed her head in the turnbuckles. Christy crumbled to the mat and Carmella went for the quick cover. 1.............2..........KICKOUT. Carmella then slapped Christy again and then tagged in Dawn. Dawn walked into the ring and looked at Christy laying on the mat in pain. with a swift kick, she nailed Christy in the ribs. Christy moaned in pain, then her body flopped around as Dawn planted the sole of her boot on the side of her face. as Dawn stood there, Christy's legs kicked up and Dawn managed to snare an ankle. Dawn looked at the canvas shoe and smiled. she knew what was inside that shoe and she traced her fingers on the sole of the shoe, already imagining touching the tender prize inside. she then began to pull at the shoelaces and Christy panicked. she used her other leg to kick Dawn and Dawn got off of Christy. Christy got to her knees and when Dawn approached her, she punched Dawn in the midsection. Dawn hunched over and Christy stood up and delivered a DDT. she then went for the cover. 1...........2.........KICKOUT.

Johnny C: "oooh! so close!!!"

Bobby: "that was close! that Christy sure is a spitfire isnt she?! Dawn is going to have breaking the bronco!"

Christy went over to tag in Torrie and Torrie tore into Dawn. Torrie remembered the humiliation Dawn caused her and wanted to destroy her. she slapped away at Dawn, the pulled her hair. she whipped Dawn into the ropes and delivered a dropkick, sending Dawn to the mat. Torrie kicked Dawn in the ribs and screamed at her. Torrie waited for Dawn to stand up and when she did, she tried to kick her. however, Dawn caught her leg, twisted her ankle and Torrie crumbled to the mat. Dawn flipped Torrie onto her stomach and sat on her legs facing her head. with a wink, she then pulled down Torrie's shorts, exposing her thong underwear. the crowd roared in approval as Torrie's rear end was exposed. Torrie's eyes popped wide open as she felt the arena air on her rear end. Dawn then took it one step further and pulled the shorts completely off!!! Torrie laid on the mat and blushed. Dawn then threw the shorts into the crowd, where there was scrum for them. Torrie turned on her back and looked up and Dawn who had a huge smile.

"next time, i'm taking off your thong as well....." Dawn taunted.

Torrie tried to get to her corner, but Dawn stood in her way. Torrie then tried to crawl between Dawn's legs, but Dawn managed to grab an ankle and held on. Torrie tried to break free, but Dawn had a firm grip on her ankle. Dawn then tagged in Carmella and Carmella dropped an elbow on Torrie's back. Carmella then laughed as Torrie moaned in pain. Carmella looked at Dawn, who winked at her, then a huge smile formed on Carmella's face. it was "playtime". she sat on Torrie's back, straddling her and facing her feet. Carmella's legs pinned Torrie's arms to her sides and she looked at the exposed rear end and lightly began to tickle Torrie's buns. the buns started to jiggle and a giggle came from Torrie's lips. Carmella kept up her "cheek" tickling and Torrie really began to squirm.

"hehehehehehehehehe....stop......d-d-dont dooooo that hehehehehehehehe" Torrie giggled.

"kitchy kitchy koo!!! do you have a ticklish ass? yes you do! laugh Torrie, LAUGH!!!" Carmella teased as her fingernails scurried all over the tender, but firm rear end.

Torrie's legs kicked wildly as she felt the ticklish sensations ripping through her body. her arms were still pinned to her sides and she was trapped. all she could do was laugh as Carmella's fingers tickled her rear end and now the back of her legs. Carmella began to enjoy watching Torrie's body writhe and especially liked it when her fingers lightly tickled the crack. Merman asked Torrie if she wanted to submit, but Torrie refused. the tickling was driving her insane, but she couldnt give up. Carmella looked at Dawn and Dawn nodded her head.

"do you want me to stop tickling your assk Torrie?" Carmella asked.

"YES!!! YES!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAASEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP TICKLING MEEEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE!!" Torrie begged.

Carmella then grabbed Torrie's thong and began to pull them down! "now Torrie, i am going to expose you to the world unless you BEG me to tickle your feet!!!"

Torrie couldnt believe her ears! the thong was off her thighs and Torrie could feel her private area getting exposed. she couldnt have that happen to her! she knew what she had to do! "PLEASE!!!! DONT EXPOSE ME!!! TICKLE MY FEET!!!! I BEG YOU TO TICKLE MY FEET!!!!!!"

"that a girl! give me your ankle..." Carmella teased.

Torrie bent her leg towards Carmella for easy access, then breathed a sigh of relief as Carmella put her thong back on. now, she could only whimper as she felt her bootlaces coming loose. Carmella plucked the laces loose, then pulled the black wrestling boot off, exposing Torrie's sock. she then threw the boot out of the ring. Carmella then slowly plucked the sock free, exposing Torrie's tender sole. Carmella liked what she saw. Torrie had sensational feet and they looked very sensitive.

"now, let me hear you beg me again..." Carmella teased.

"please..please.....tickle my feet..." Torrie whimpered.

"as you wish.." Carmella laughed as her fingers raked the sole.

Torrie exploded in hysterical laughter and her hair whipped around as she felt fingers dancing on her sole. a hearty laugh poured from her lips as she couldnt stand having her feet tickled. Carmella really got into it as she plunged her fingers in and out of the toes, sending Torrie into more hysterics. Merman asked Torrie if she wanted to submit, but Torrie refused. Christy saw Torrie in trouble and knew that Torrie was completely trapped. she then charged into the ring, grabbed Carmella by the hair and threw her off of Torrie. Merman yelled at Christy to get back out of the ring. Torrie caught her breath and knew she had better make a tag. she lost her shorts, her boot and sock and nearly her thong. if she stayed in the ring, she was going to end up naked. Christy got back out of the ring and reached her hand out for a tag. Carmella then saw Torrie crawling for the tag and grabbed Torrie's ankle. Torrie then flipped onto her back, then using her legs, shoved Carmella off of her, sending Carmella flying on her ass to the mat. Torrie then made the tag and Christy charged in. she punched away at Carmella, then threw her off the ropes. Christy nailed Carmella with a clothesline and the crowd went wild. when Carmella got to her feet, Christy kicked her in the midsection and delivered another DDT. she then went for the cover. 1...............2...........KICK IN THE HEAD!!! Dawn Marie made the save and Merman screamed at Dawn.

Johnny C: "that vile Dawn Marie! Christy had this match won!"

Bobby: "that's what she gets! she interfered on Carmella's submission hold! we were THAT close to seeing ALL of Torrie! DAMMIT!!!!"

Christy got to her feet and ran over to Dawn Marie and slapped her so hard, Dawn fell off the ring apron. Dawn then tried to get back in the ring, but her ankle was grabbed by Stacy Keibler and pulled back to the arena floor. Stacy then tried to smack Dawn, but Dawn ducked, grabbed Stacy's arm, then threw her into the ringpost. Stacy fell to the mat and Dawn smiled. she reached down and grabbed Stacy's boot. she unzipped the boot and pulled it off, exposing Stacy's barefoot. she took a whiff of the boot and smiled. she then reached down and grabbed Stacy's bare ankle. she looked at the big sole and saw a photographer approaching her. the photographer was from the TMF under the name, tickletoy3 and he started snapping photos as Dawn looked at Stacy's sole. Dawn the began to rake her nails down Stacy's sole, sending the long legged vixen into screams.

meanwhile back in the ring, Christy straddled Carmella's back and plunged her nails into Carmella's armpits. Carmella exploded in laughter as she felt Christy's fingers digging deeper into her hollows.

"LAUGH BITCH LAUGH!!! this is for making me submit to you before! now, let's see you submit to being tickled!" Christy screamed.

Carmella exploded as the tickling took over her soul. she remembered how she made Christy submit to her before, now she was going to be the victim. her body writhed under Christy's and she could hear Merman asking her if she wanted to submit. Carmella refused even though the tickling was wearing her down.

Torrie noticed Stacy was in trouble and got down from the ring apron and approached Dawn from behind. Dawn was having fun tickling Stacy's long slender sole, and didnt see Torrie. Torrie then hit Dawn from behind and Stacy caught her breath. Torrie then rammed Dawn's head off the ringside barrier and Dawn laid on the arena floor in a daze. as Stacy got to her feet she looked at Torrie, then the both looked at Dawn Marie. noticing that both had a boot removed and a foot bare, they decided it was time to bare Dawn's feet. they each grabbed a leg and started unlacing Dawn's boots. Dawn moaned in pain, then realized what was happening!

"what are you doing?!!! leave my boots alone!!!!" Dawn screamed.

Torrie and Stacy winked at each other and each managed to remove a boot. holding Dawn's sock covered ankles with one hand, they hi-fived each other.

"now, i wonder what's under this sock?" Torrie asked.

"i think there MIGHT be a very ticklish foot under them....." Stacy teased.

Dawn Marie looked on in horror as she saw her socks get peeled off. her eyes bugged out and she pleaded with them. "look girls, please dont do this. i'm sorry! i'm SOOOOORRRRRRRRHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! !"

Torrie and Stacy each began to tickle Dawn Marie's feet and Dawn Marie thrashed on the mat as her feet were tickled. Torrie went after the toes, while Stacy flicked her nails across the delicate arch and both women had smiles on their faces. after being tormented by Dawn Marie for so long, it felt REAL good to dish out some punishment themselves. the sight of Dawn Marie's bugging out eyes, her thrashing and the sheer look of ticklish terror, only fueled Torrie and Stacy more. they were going to tickle Dawn Marie until she passed out. Stacy zipped her nails rapidly up and down the sole, while Torrie continued to playfully tickle the delicate undersides of Dawn's toes. they then switched and Stacy played with Dawn's toes, while Torrie stroked the sole of the foot she held. Dawn's laughs could be heard throughout the arena as her feet were really sensitive. Torrie and Stacy smiled at each other as they played with Dawn's feet. revenge was getting to be very sweet. tickletoy3 continued to snap photos of this torment as he knew the world would love these pictures.

Carmella was running out of breath. the tickling was taking a toll and Christy had no intention of stopping. Christy knew she had Carmella beat and was going to tickle a submission out of her. she did like how soft Carmella's skin was and enjoyed the tickle torture. she then had a bright idea.

"you know Carmella, i always wondered if your feet are ticklish too...." Christy teased.

"nooooo...........not my feeet........" Carmella gasped.

Christy then stood up and reach down to Carmella's foot. she grabbed an ankle and as she tried to do a step over toe hold, Carmella reached up and put Christy in a small package pin. 1................2..........KICKOUT. Christy was upset that Carmella nearly beat her. just as she was about to kick Carmella in the ribs. Carmella grabbed her ankle and quickly twisted it. Christy yelped in pain and crumbled to the mat. Carmella then put Christy in the ankle lock and wrapped her own legs around Christy's leg, completely trapping her ankle. Christy yelled out in pain as Carmella applied pressure. Carmella then smiled as she knew she had Christy. she then pulled off the canvas shoe and peeled the sock off. Christy's eyes bugged out as she knew what Carmella was about to do. Carmella looked at the tender sole of Christy and raked her nails across the sole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHA! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEE E!!!" Christy wailed.

Carmella continued to tickle Christy's foot, sending to redhead into hysterics. Carmella liked how soft the foot was and continued her torture. her fingers wiggled over the ball of the foot and played with the base of the toes. Christy's body writhed on the mat and she desperately reached for the ropes. but she was in the center of the ring and since Carmella wrapped her body around her leg, she was trapped. Merman asked Christy if she wanted to submit as Carmella tickled her soft, rounded heel. Christy screamed now, but she knew she was in trouble. Carmella then zipped her finger up the sole, the zipped it back down, sending Christy into convulsions. Christy tried reaching for the ropes again, but Carmella played with the pinkish delicate skin between the toes and Christy went nuts. she tapped the mat wildly as she couldnt stand having her feet tickled. Merman called for the bell.

Johnny C: "she tapped?!!!! Christy tapped out!!!!"

Bobby: "oh bless this happy day!!!! YES!!!! STACY'S A PLAYTOY!!!!!"

Torrie and Stacy heard the bell and turned around. what they saw shocked them. they let go of Dawn's ankles as they saw Merman raising the hand of Carmella.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this bout, CARMELLA and DAWN MARIE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Torrie and Stacy stood there in shock. they were so wrapped up in tickling Dawn Marie's feet, they didnt know Christy was in trouble. Torrie looked at Stacy, who had a complete look of shock on her face. Dawn Marie heard the announcement and she slowly stood up. a huge grin formed on her face as she eyed Stacy Keibler. Stacy looked at Dawn and Dawn grabbed Stacy's wrist.

"come with me.....you know the deal. i get you for THIRTY days......" Dawn smiled as she began to pull Stacy away.

Torrie watched Stacy getting pulled away and got back in the ring. Christy just laid on the mat, her head in her hands and crying. Torrie rubbed her back and watched Dawn Marie walking back up the ramp with a huge smile. Carmella laughed at Christy as she knew she got the best of her again. Stacy still had a look of shock on her face, even when Dawn Marie grabbed her ass as they walked up. Stacy knew these next 30 days were going to be the longest of her life.

"*sob* i'm sorry....i'm soooo sorry!!" Christy cried as she pounded her fist on the mat.

Johnny C: "poor Stacy! now, she is going to be the property of Dawn Marie for 30 days..."

Bobby: "i hope i am there to watch it all!! what a match!!! WHAT A MATCH!!! like the pay per view name says, complete PANDEMONIUM!!!! i love it i love it i love it!!!!!"

UP NEXT: Ivory takes on the Disciplinarian in a TATTOO match!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? like i mentioned before the pay per view, each chapter will feature one match and the matches will be longer than usual and lots more tickling. hope you continue to read this series and feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back