• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At Madonna S Mercy

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
At Madonna s mercy

A requested story with explicit sex

-“ I cant believe this is happening to us” said Patricia

-“ Yeah, Its incredible that we were invited by Madonna to dinner at her manor” said Catherine

-“ I m a little worried, I think she is quite a pervert” said a concerned Julie

-“ I hope she is” added Sarah with a delighted grin.

The four girls were received by a huge man impeccably dressed who was obviously a bodyguard.

When the women met Madonna they were astonished by her sexiness and obvious lustfulness and after a brief introduction the hostess offered champagne.

When the guests woke up, they realized they were in a kind of medieval torture chamber…..naked and tied

-“ Welcome to my chamber girls” said Madonna in a happy mood

The room was a huge chamber full of mirrors and a huge bonfire warmed the already hot place.

At the center of the room was Julie, suspended by wrists and ankles. A red hair with a slender body this attractive woman was frightened as hell. Very close on the stocks was Catherine, a lovely blonde with a great body, the rack was stretching Patricia, a small sexy and naughty girl who saw her own body on the mirror.

Only two yards away from the bonfire, Sarah was exposed on a very open X frame, this beautiful red hair was the only prisoner who was not afraid of this bizarre situation. In fact she was very excited, this was her most desired dream: Being at the mercy of Madonna.

The “material girl” approached Catherine and without saying a word she lustfully sucked one of the prisoner s helpless big toes :-“ YAMMMMM!!!!!” said delighted, you taste great!!”

Catherine felt quite humiliated but her tormentor began to tickle her sensitive soles. She used her long sharp fingernails while looking fascinated the reactions of her victim who pathetically tried to protect her poor feet from the expert hands of Madonna.

-“ STOOOOOOOOPPP!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEADE!!!” cried Catherine in despair

-“ I am just beginning my dear, by the way I love your sexy feet!!!” answered the torturer and continued to apply the expert strokes all over the feet.

After 20 minutes the singer realized that Catherine s feet were no longer ticklish so decided to go “upstairs”. Her armpits were so smooth and so ticklish that Catherine almost fainted: - “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!! STOOOOOOP!!! PLEEASE!”

When Madonna tickled the sexy breasts, caressing the erected nipples the victim came to a great orgasm:- “HAAHAHMMMMHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH”

-“OK girls, did you like this warm up?” said the celebrity to the other prisoners

-“ FUCK YOU BASTARD BITCH DIRTY SLUT WHORE DIRTY WHORE!!!!” answered Patricia.

-“OH OH OH!!! So you are the bad girl aren’t you?” said Madonna obviously excited and delighted with the beautiful prisoners reaction.-“ I love when they fight back”

The rack was loose so Madonna decided to turn the wheel so the helpless body was now stretched tighter. Then she climbed over Patricia and carefully tickled the upperbody: armpits and ribcage were tormented while the stubborn girl tried to resist………….but it was too much and after 5 minutes she began to laugh and yell

-“ NOOOOOOOOSTOOOOPPP HAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEEEEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”

Madonna used her 10 fingers to torment the stretched body, then she licked the breasts until she was so excited that couldn’t control her orgasm, after this she went to the legs and began to nibble her victims knees who screamed: -“ HAHAHHA ITS TOO MUCHH STOOOOOOPPP HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!”

When she reached the small feet she decided to use both her own nipples and nails to tickle the sensitive bottoms, the reaction was outstanding, Patricia tried to escape by spreading and contracting her toes but the tormentor was cruel and took her time, she explored every wrinkle, every line, every toe without mercy

-“ ILL DIEEEEEE PLEEEEEASEE STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!”

But the pleas for mercy only excited the torturer who went where the helpless sex and carefully caressed the pink pussy until both women came.

Sarah observed her friends ordeal delighted, she loved tickling she loved torture and she was already wet when she heard the screams, the tickling the rape of such a wonderful pack of prisoners. She remember herself masturbating when watching pictures of Madonna having sex with Naomi Campbell, both women kissing and touching each other and the singer sucking the supermodel bare foot.

Next turn was Julie s, the suspended woman was terrified so Madonna went directly where her feet and said with a naughty grin : -“ KOOOOOOOTCHEE KOOOOOOTCHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” while waving her hands near the bare soles.

-“ NOT MY FEET MADONNNA PLEEEASE NOT MY FEET I BEG YOU”

-“ MMMMM unfortunately I love feet specially when tied and bare!” answered a smiling Madonna.

After 10 minutes of teasing and taunting she began the tickling exploring the big soft soles of her prisoner, tormenting relentlessly the high arches and the long toes.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! NOOOOOOOO!! PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEASSEEE ILL PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MYSELF HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

-“PEEE YOURSELF?” “ GREAT!!!!!!” and she continued the torture.

When Julie was ready to pee Madonna stopped the tickling and went to the sex. She balanced the suspended body and licked the pink juicy lips introducing tongue and fingers in and out in and out again and again.

The over stimulated vagina and anus were now wet and she came, then Madonna went where the breasts and continued the tickling till the victim pee herself, emptying her bladder humiliated.

Finally Madonna went where the excited Sarah and said:-“ You are not frightened!, you are excited and I like that”

She began to tickle the bare soles, carefully working all over them, she even tickled the tops of Sarah feet who laughed suffering and enjoying the sweet torment:
-“ HAHHAHH !!! MMMMM!!! YEEEEESS!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Madonna discovered a ticklish path that began in the smallest toes to the round hard fantastic heels, she ran her sharp fingernails through the path without mercy..

Both women came to several orgasms together, they seemed to enjoy the role playing, every now and then Madonna licked the soles producing even more pleasure to her victim. Them she moved to the pink breasts and caressed them skillfully and carefully, she used her mouth, hands and even her own nipples to rub Sarah sensitive skin

-“ AAHHHHHH!! AHHHH!! YEEEEESSSS!! PLEEEEASEEE!!!! KEEP DOING IT PLEEEEEEASSSSEEE YEEEES OOOHH GOOD YEEEEESSS AAAAAHHHH!!” screamed Sarah

Now Madonna climbed over her and standing introduced her delicious white bare foot on her prisoner s mouth. Sarah sucked delighted with this treat until her mouth was almost dry.

Then Madonna sat on Sarah s face staring her feet and ordered:-“ LICK ME SUCK MY PUSSY TILL I COME!”

Obviously Sarah obeyed and started licking and sucking Madonna s wet and tasty sex, she did it so skillfully that the singer came twice and now in a 69 position she ate and licked her prisoners sex enjoying the red haired pubic hair and pink lips… they came again, together in ecstasy tasting each other s wet sex.

Sarah was in heaven, so much pleasure… her feet tickle tortured by her admired singer…her body caressed used …abused….oh it was great…she thought.

-“ You know Sarah…..I never met such a brace woman, with such a delicious sex and skilled tongue…but I need something more….” And while saying she went where Sarah s feet and using her nails pinched the tender skin between the toes.

-“ AAAHH!!” was Sarah s surprised reaction “ It hurts!”

-“ I know my dear, you were enjoying too much……but don’t worry I ll just torture you a bit….no permanent damage” and she bitted one heel, she nibbled the harder skin of it and then apply the same treatment to the ball of the foot”

-“ OOOUCCHHH!!!” yelled the beautiful red hair

-“ MMMMM I love your screams!!! Said the tormentor

The nibbling and pinching continued for 15 minutes and when Sarah thought it was over Madonna brought a candle and placed it a few inches away from the helpless and exposed soles.

Sarah was now quite frightened, maybe this was too extreme, she could feel the hot flame licking her soles, the candle was placed under the harder skin of the feet and she felt the warmth….she saw Madonna coming again to an orgasm smiling and showing her sexy teeth ….then she put out the candle and started again to tickle and lick the now warm and sensitive soles more ticklish than ever….

-“HAHAHAHHAHAH!! OHHH YEEEEEEESS MADONNNAAAAA I LOOOVVE YOOOOOOUUUU HAHAHAHHAHAH YEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!”

Both women came again…….then Madonna went where Sarah s clit and began to stimulate it and caressed it using her index and thumb…They kept coming …again and again all night long….

thanks, adventuregirl

adventuregirl said:
ANother classic from Diego

I missed this one back in November when it was first posted. Thanks for posting a response to get it back to the first page, adventuregirl!

I m glad you licked it Milagros

I am glad you enjoyed the story Milagros

Diego

Thank you

Thanks,

A sequel? Do you want the same characters or maybe add another victim?

regards

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back