• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Education of Susan Part 3

fthrrsRus

After a long sleepless night filled with frustration Susan was dragged from her cell by the guards. Susan was expecting another session with Fatima so it was with relief whens she was brought into another room. Susan glanced about her taking in her surroundings. The room was opulent and in the center was a large bathing pool, pillows lay scattered about on the marble floor and over stuffed couches lined the walls. Susan stared with longing at the heated pool. She was grimy and sweat soaked after her long journey and the session with Fatima. The guards released her and left the room. Susan waited in fearful expectations, what new horror awaited her now. another door opened and four beautiful young women silently entered the room. Two of the women were arabic with long black hair and that typical voluptuous full figure. the third was a petite oriental girl and the fourth, to Susans surprise, was a tall blonde who was obviously american. Each girl was wearing only a small string bikini whose cloth triangles barely covered them.

Sussan cringed back fearing another tortuous tickling session. The blonde girl seeing Susans reaction moved forward to reassure her.
"It's alright", she said. "We are only here to bathe you. We won't harm you.

"You, your american"stammered Susan. "How did you get here. Can you help me get out of here?"

"Yes I an american"said the blonde. "My name is Carol. I ssume I got here the same way you did. I am afraid that there is no way to leave here but don't you worry. After a little while you won't even want to leave."

Susan stared at the tall blonde in amazement. What had happened to her? Had she been brainwashed. As she tried to make sense of this the four women gently drew her toward the pool. Almost without her knowing the four slave girls removed Susans bra and genlty drew down her panties. They lead the dazed woman slowly in the heated pool. The warm, gently swirling waters relaxed Susan almost against her will. Try as she might to remain alert and on guard it just felt to good as the pulsating water worked on her tight muscles and the girls gently rubbed soapy cloths over her shoulders and back.

As she saw Susan grow more and more relaxed Carol passed a knowing glance to her three fellow slaves. They slowly guided Susan to the shallow end of the bathing pool and sat her down on a submerged bench. A girl stood on either side of Susan and the other two were at her feet. At Carols signal the bathing took a very sensual twist. Susan felt the soft wet cloths begin to circle her still sensitive breasts, while the two girls at her feet started to glide up and down her thighs going higher with each pass. With an effort Susan roused herself from the almost hypnotic state she had been in. This was too much for her. No matter what was going to happen to her she would not participate in some lesbian orgy.
"Stop that damn it" Susan exclaimed angrily. "I'm not one of you fucking dykes. Get the hell off of me."

The girls backed away slightly with hurt expressions on their faces.
"We're just trying to make you feel better honey" said Carol.

"Look maybe you've given in to these freaks but that doesn't mean I am a weakiling like you."
Susans old disagreeable personality began to rear its ugly head. Carol's expression turned angry and she said a few words in arabic to her fellows and then turned to Susan.
"Alright honey if that's the way you want it that's the way we'll give it to you."

With that each girl at Susans feet reached down and grabbed her by an ankle and pulled her feet to the surface. This pulled Susans butt off the bench momentarily dunking her head below the surface. As she rose sputtering to the surface the girl at either side grabbed her the the wrists and pulled her arms out. Susan was now helplessly floating in the water and unable to get any traction. The Arabic girl at her feet slowly drew an exquisitlely sharp fingernail slowly down the sole of Susans right foot. Susan was shocked at the explosion of sensation, the soak in the hot water had made her even more sensitive. At that precise moment Carol and the other arab girl reached out their free hands and began to tickle each of Susans armpits.

"Noohohohohoho, pleasehehehehehehe, stophahahahaha it," screamed Susan. "I can''t staaaaanit. Hahahahahahaha."

Susan was writhing in teir grip but could not break free, and shortly even hat began to slow. Her stength was being drained out of her with her now maniacal laughter.

"Well now who's the weakling"smirked Carol."Who's just a gigglely little girl. Kootch kootch koo little girl.Come on now laugh for us little girl."
Carol brought her hand down to investigate Susans belly button.

Susans shrieks reached a new crescendo as Carols finger vibrated inside her delicate navel. Just as she thought she would pass out from lack of oxygen the three girls slowed their torture of Susan to just occasional tweaks and tickles, enough to keep her giggling but not in the state of near hysteria she had been in. At that moment the petite oriental girl at her left foot began her attack. She began by nibbling gently on the ball of Susans foot, she would then lick the foot starting at the heel and ending at Susans toes which were curling wildly. Susan could not comprehend the sensations now assaulting her. Each nibble caused her to giggle but as the girls'tongue traveled up and down her foot Susan was shocked by the erotic sensations which traveled up her leg to lodge in her rapidly heating loins. She could not help herself as she began to moan in pleasure when the wily oriental began to swirl her prehensile tonge between Susans' toes.

Seeing Susans reaction Carol and the other girls renewed their attack on susan. Carol began by tickling Susans nipple with her fingers while the other girl slowly caressed her other breast in a spiral moving ever closer to Susans now rapidly hardening nipple.

"Please hehehehehe, ohhhhhh, hahahahahaha, I can't stand it."

Susan thought she would go mad. Her body was filled with conflicting sensations. Even the tickling was becoming pleasurable. Soon she was not sure she even wanted it to stop. The fourth girl began to stroke ever upwards on Susans tender inner thigh. Lightly running her fingernails up and down causing Susan to begin to grinder her hips like a alley cat in heat.

"Are you sure you want up to stop" whispered Carol. "Does my little tickle girl like this? I think she does."

As she said this Carol leaned over and began to lick Susans ear. The oriental girl engulfed Susans big toe sucking it as she ran her fingers up and down the tender sole.The other girl now ran her teasing fingers deep into Susans now soaking wet pussy and began to tickle her in a spot only another woman knows of.

"Ohhhhhhhh my goddddd" screamed Susan.

It was all to much for her. the tickling, the teasing and the total lack of control all combined to give Susan the most powerful orgasm of her life. It rolled thru her like a freight train. Her entire body spasmed in ectasy until finally she lost consiousness.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back