• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklkitten LOVES baseball thread

natural tickler

Verified
guys, you would NEVER believe what I heard a while ago. Under no duress, or any other circumstance, she said how much she loved baseball. My eyes bugged out my head!!! So, let's give special tribute to the lady that is now a member of our baseball fraternity...

NT is right. I heard it with my own ears. :manicd: Let the tributes begin!:D :p

Kitten is such a great person, and now we find out that she loves our favorite sport too, woo hoo! Welcome to the club, hun, and the wonderful world of us basebal fans : :)

Mitch

I actually just came across this thread.Ya know... maybe I did say something but I was under the influence of medication at the time and under extreme duress. I honestly don't recall any of this.

ticklkitten said:
.... maybe I did say something but I was under the influence of medication at the time and under extreme duress. .
Exactly as I suspected. :p :p

Exactly. And I'm not going to tell you some of the things Mistress Zara has made me say. :D

ticklkitten said:
I actually just came across this thread.Ya know... maybe I did say something but I was under the influence of medication at the time and under extreme duress. I honestly don't recall any of this.

that is soooo untrue. Without duress, mad torture, etc, kitten uttered the words she swore she'd never say. I guess being in denial does have its priviledges..... :rolleyes:

natural tickler said:
that is soooo untrue. Without duress, mad torture, etc, kitten uttered the words she swore she'd never say. I guess being in denial does have its priviledges..... :rolleyes:

I back this statement 100%. :D :p

Mils, it's two against one right now, who are you going to believe?:D

milagros317 said:
I believe Kitten. :D
Mils you can believe what you want to believe but she said it. Plus she does watch games and so Natural and K-Skate are right. In regards to Kitten being on medication, I think she should just stop using excuses.

I will reservve judgement until I can see Kitten again at a gathering. :D

milagros317 said:
I will reservve judgement until I can see Kitten again at a gathering. :D
Are you really expecting a truthful response? You probably still believe in the tooth fairy too!!! LOL :D

milagros317 said:
I fully believe that Kitten will tell the truth. :D
Good luck, then, Mils, in hoping for that truthful response. I may suggest to you though, a good therapist for an eval of your delusions. LOL :blaugh:

I can't believe that you're implying that dear Kitten would be less than truthful. :eek: :D

Well when it looks like a duck and acts like a duck and quacks like a duck we usually call it a duck. :p

:cat: =
16_3_127v.gif
?????????

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back