• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old true story

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I seldom contribute to this here part of the forum but I saw something to day that reminded me of a great 'lee I once knew.

My college roommate was a big oaf...lol. He thought he was smarter than the room and better looking than half the US. Unfortunately he was neither and I only lived with him for one year. During that year he dated several girls. None was more fun than the one we called Spike.

Spike was all of 5' 2" and could not have weighed 90 pounds soaking wet. Her nickname came from her short spikey hair. She also had that "punk" look from the late 80's - early 90's. Too much makeup, leather clothes, you get the idea. Spike was a real spitifre. She often bragged about her expertise in the martial arts and always was threatening to kick someone's ass if they messed with her. I actually liked her. She had a couple things going for her in my book. One, she had a BEAUTIFUL smile. All the punk stuff couldn't cover that up. Two, she didn't really care that much for my roomie..lol. He thought they were a steady thing...she thought he was a nice dice diversion and a way to get into parties on campus! Three, she was in the top 5 most ticklish people I have ever met.

I found out by accident...sort of. Like I said, Spike thought she was a tuff-girl. I don't know much about martial arts...but I know that I outweighed her by about 120 pounds and I knew a thing or two about wrestling. Basically I challenged her that I could come up behind her and take her down and she couldn't stop me. Her ego would not allow her to pass that up so she turned around. I came up behind her, and as she prepared for some fabulous move I grabbed her ribs and tickled. She screamed, clamped her arms down and went to the ground begging for mercy!

With a winning smile I let her know that from that point forward she had nothing on me. Everytime I saw her after that, the entire time she was hanging with my roommate and our friends, she would find away to get in front of me so I would tickle her. Once, we were all at a high school football game (my old school) and she deliberately moved people so she could sit in front of me instead of her boyfriend. The way the bleachers were set up she could sit back and have her shoulders between my legs. I could sit comfortably and poke and tickle her sides and ribs the entire game. (On another note I tickled many, MANY friends that way during games! LOL)

Saddly, Spike moved on before the end of that school year and I never saw her again. Heck, I don't even know her real name! LOL! But everytime I see someone with that same style I think of her.

~ toyou

Fine memory - thanks for sharing.

The only way it could improve (IMHO) is if you tickled her feet. Feet or no - I enjoyed reading about Spike. Wonder if she's here somewhere? :cupid:

I doubt it. She was just one of those ticklish people in my life who didn't mind it so much and was a frquent target.

I don't think I ever got her feet. Normally she was an army boot wearing kind of girl! LOL!

~ toyou

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back