• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekend party tickles (long and true! :-))

Avenger314

Verified
Hi all. Had a surprisingly good tickle-weekend. I've altered the names for liability purposes.

Saturday, went to a party. My friend Pam said she was going to a house-warming party and that I could go to. I brought food as an appeasment for showing up at the guy's place when he had no idea who I was. =). First thing I saw was that Pam and the two other girls who were there were barefoot. Already things have started developing nicely. =). I'll present the descriptions and tickles in chronological order.

First, a description of Pam. She's an intellectual, cute, and smart-looking. Her feet are medium-ish, and her toenails were painted light blue. I've tickled her on occaision, but not frequently--she doesn't enjoy being tickled, so I force myself to moderate it. As it happens, I decided not to tickle her that night (though she certainly was in the pose for it).

Next, Stacey, whom I met at the party. Long, thin feet. Not my style, but quite cute anyway. Unpainted toenails. Not tickled in this story.

And now, a description of Sherry. Very, very cute dark-haired girl. Half Italian, half quite varied. Her feet were neither skinny/bony nor pudgy; dare I say 'just right?' Her nails were painted a delightful shade of pink.

Okay, so here's where the tickling finally begins. The evening had been going on for quite some time. We were sitting around a table outside, playing some cards. The sun had pretty much gone down. The table was round and I was 2 seats to Sherry's left (the seat between us was alternately empty/occupied). She had her right leg crossed over her left and her bare foot was dangling sooo invitingly. Finally I gave into temptation and couldn't resist... I reached down and scrabbled a finger up and down her sole. She giggled very sweetly in an obvious, genuine ticklish reaction. I said to her semi-apologetically, "sorry, just couldn't resist."
What she said sent a nice chill down my spine. She smiled and said, "Bare feet.... it's gonna happen." I said to myself, "YES!!!!!" Over hte rest of the night, I made sure I tickled her feet on a couple of occaisions. Each time she laughed or squeaked. On one occaision, I said "You're a good sport." She told me nto to worry, which I responded (semi) jokingly with "I'll sit next to you and torture you some more." I tickled her once more that night and got a nice laugh. She wound up inviting us to her 21st birthday party the next day (sunday). More tickles on that later.

But for now, we move on to another girl named Heidi. She was blonde, tall and thin,and 26 years old. (as a reference point, I'm 24). She wasn't quite snobby, but I definitely detected a small amount of 'I'm-better-than-you' in her smile. She was in sandals for most of the evening, which I greatly anticipated the removal of.
Well... flash forward to around 10 PM or so. Several people were seated around a nice fire pit, warming their feet by the fire. (score!) I had just mentioned that my favorite job was as a math camp counselor. Heidi found this quite funny and started laughing about it. I was like "hey, don't laugh, it's a fun job." She said "uh... I'm laughing with you, not at you. Despite the fact that you aren't laughing." I said "gee, thanks."
Her response (this is going to sound like dialogue from a bad tickle video, but I swear this conversation is repeated word-for-word): "Laughter is good."
Me: "You know... I think that maybe not all laughter is good." (I slowly started to nonchalantly stand up).
Her: "Oh yes it is." (her feet were stretched straight out in front of her).
Me: "You don't really think that."
Her: "I'm delusional... so yeah! I do!"
Me: "we'll see."
And then, I used one arm to try to lock her ankles together and begin tickling her bare, defenseless feet with my other hand. I have to tell you, in my experience as a tickler, I have never, EVER seen a person get that ticklish. From the moment I even started pinning her ankles together, she lost control. She started squealing and laughing completely out of control. "Noooo heheheheeh!!! I'm really tiiheahehahahaahh! Stooahahahahahahahh!" At some point, her tea (lukewarm, thank goodness!) wound up knocked all over my pants. I have no idea if it was on purpose or because of thrashing around. But she kept squealing and laughing hysterically. She shouted at someone (boyfriend?) "Awww you suckeheheheh! Did he tell yout oahhahahahahaahah!" Finally I relented. I guestimate that the whole thing was 15-20 seconds, but it felt like it was well worth an eternity of non-tickling. I have never, EVER seen anyone that ticklish. Finally she calmed down and said "I don't react well to being tickled."
I said "But all laughter is good laughter!" She groaned.
As a side note, I mentioned the story to her sister, who I'll call Paula. Her eyes widened and she said, "you did what? Man... even if you just poke the back of her hand it tickles."

An incredible tickling experience. And yet, this was only saturday night. MORE tickles on Sunday!

Sunday... Sherry's birthday party. These tickles were much shorter, but still fun.
I was in a game of beer pong. I don't often drink, so I only played one game. One girl, who I'll call Nicole, seemed to like me and we chatted it up a bit. She played a lot of beer pong and I was roped into being the cheerleader for her and her friend who I'll name 'Irrelevant.' Nicole has blonde hair and is one of the more attractive girls I've seen in a while. Red toenails I think, but I couldn't tell since she showed up after sunset. Anyhoo, I was cheering htem on and she got more and more appreciate as the drinks got downed (she and her partner sucked at beer pong). She was wearing sandals. At one point, she was sitting down with her legs crossed and doing the 'dangle' tease that we all love. I reached over and stroked a few fingers along her inner ankle and then her sole/heel. She squeaked, laughed, and jumped, explaining that she was laughing, trying to swallow some beer, and having a poke of the cigarette at the same time. I apologized and waited for her to finish. then I tickled her foot again. She laughed again and said "Stop that, I'm really ticklish!" I said, "but it's a good luck tickle. And it's my job as a cheerleader to bring you luck!" Her line: "true... we need luck."
Unfortunately, I didn't get to tickle her feet again since she was standing. I did get in a few good side tickles, though. When we were hugging goodbye, I reached around to tickle her side and underarm. She laughed and wriggled delightfully, and I said "A good luck tickle."

Okay... now on for the last tickle of the evening.
Sherry, the birthday girl, was wearing sandals almost the whole time. Towards the tail end of the evening, she re-appeared barefoot and in a bathing suit. I had _almost_ worked up the nerve to tickle her, when she shifted position and later went inside. Blast. I stayed around to help clean up, partly to be a good guest, partly to semi-ingratiate myself with her parents, and partly to see if any opportunities would arise.
They didn't.
So I made one.
She was standing by the table, sort of leaning on it, still barefoot. Her mom and one last friend from the party was there. I was just about to quit while I was ahead, then I thoguth to myself, "bah. I might not see her again anyway, and I'm moving away in a few weeks regardless--as is she. What do I have to lose? It's not like they'll call the police."
So I thanked her for inviting me one more time, and I said, "oh... one more thing. Raise your leg a hair." then I bent down, took hold of her leg, and started tickling her foot. I announced, "birthday tickle!" She squealed, hopped a bit, and held onto the table for balance. Her mom burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it. As I let go and straightened, I said "can't do without that." they both laughed again, I thanked them once more, and headed home.

One more thing of note: I got Sherry's phone number and Nicole's screenname. Let us see if either one develops into further storiies :).

Wow... long story! Thanks all for reading this far. Hope you enjoyed reading it; I certainly enjoyed writing it--and taking part in it ;-). Take care all, and many tickles!

Hey, sounds like you had a great time bro! I've had some tickle experiences recently too. I called this girl's flip flops "weird," and when she asked how so, I reached down, pretended to point something out about her shoe, and then tickled her foot. Worked on several different girls, actually.

Anyway, congratulations on the fun weekend and try to take me some pictures!

--Mike

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. It was fun to read.

I'll bet you remember this weekend for a long time. :devil2:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back