• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy and her tiny feet...(true)

FootLeprechaun

Hi ya'll its me again with another true story...

It started shortly after Cara(for those who read that one). I had just transfered to the sporting good department at the K-Mart that I worked in. I guess they wanted someone who fit the "build" of someone who actually used the equipmet I was selling. I met Nancy. Nancy was a tiny, tiny girl. I say gril but she was about 25 at the time and I was only 18. She stood 4' 8" and was a figure skater in her off time. So needless to say she was in great shape. All 90lbs. of her was just firm and well toned. The only thing about her was she was a little slow. So I kinda felt quilty about the whole relationship we had.

Well we talked for about a week and eventually I went to her house for an evening of T.V.. Well she didn't have cable so we ended up watching Bay Watch reruns. She thinks to this day David Hasselhoff is a good singer. Hey I told you she was slow. Any way I gave her a back rub while we were talking and zoning out the the horrible acting. Belive it or not I hadn't even glanced at her feet. Well she was bare footed and decided to get comfortable. She leaned back and put her feet up in my lap. Then I saw them the smallest most prefect feet I've ever had the honor of touching in my life. They were about 3 1/2 of 4 in size and deathly ticklish.

So I casually reached out and started rubbing them. At first she jumped at the contact but relaxed soon after. She like the massage and said I was the first person who even touched her feet besides her and her niece who got into tickle fights all the time. They were soft and very very... well just plain perfect. Nice evenly sized toes no polish soft at the rounded heels and not a trace of callous. It was then I gave her a quick tickle in the middle of her arch. Instead of pulling back she pushed her foot right into my hand.

So i was in heaven. All I had to do was tickle the one I wanted and there it was. Well we parted on that great evening with a kiss, And made plans to go out that next week.

Well that next friday rolled around and she met me after I got off work and we went back to my place. She was going to change there. Well she wanted to watch...you guessed it Bay watch. She was on the couch bare footed again but had her feet tucked under her legs. So I reached under her knee and put my hand around her toes(and most of her tiny left foot). We stared talking. She said she was very protective of her feet so I left ie tucked under her knee for the remainder of our conversation. I was just happy holding it for the time being. Well finally I had to see it. so I pulled her foot out and there it was in my lap. Again I was awe struck at the sight of it.

She then said "You promise not to tickle?". Well that was it I dug in to that tiny foot and she literaly jumped of the couch. Well I wasn't to touch her feet for a while after that. She got up to get ready to go out me being a male was ready in about 5 mins. She came out in tight white jeans a tight fitting shirt. That out fit looked damn good on her petite figure. I looked down and saw them. Her feet were clad in sheer black nylon.

Wel mover to the floor and I just wrapped my arms around her. I got up to get something to drink and sat on her right side and asker her to put her feet up. Without a second thought she did. My god I was in "sheer heaven". I rubbed them for a few seconds and then the tickling started I tickled her off and on for about an hour.

Well after our night of shooting pool and eating I took her back to her house and we talked for a little while. She sat on the hood of my car as we were talking. I casually ran my hands down her legs and slipped off her shoes. I boldly said you won't need these for a while. As we talked I held tickled and rubbed those feet for about three hours. It was a wonderous night. I still talk to her now and see her on occasion, And yes I still play with those tiny feet. I just can't get enough of them. Well hope ya'll enjoy!! Laters ya'll!!!!

Hey ya'll some say it's luck some say it's skill. Me I say it's well......Luck!! Thanks I appreciate the praise.

....her tiny feet...

OMG! Tiny feet in sheer black nylons! I'd kill for that!!!!:eek:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back