• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

joss stone abducted */f

tickleterror

Level of Cherry Feather
It started out as any other day for teen singing sensation Joss stone but little did she know that today was going to be one of the worst days of her life. She woke up and got ready for her concert, she was performing at some charity concert she had decided to sing super duper love and she had already picked out her costume she was going to wear a rust brown dress which ended just above her feet which would be bare as usual, she was going to have a pink scarf attached to the mike stand. The concert was for some children’s hospital which the government wanted to tear down joss put on some light blue high heels on before she left, after all she couldn’t be barefoot all the time could she. When she got outside the limo was waiting, a bold, tough looking man wearing a driver’s uniform was stood next to it.
“You’re not my usual driver, where is mark?” Asked Joss
“I’m the driver that the charity sent.” Replied the man in a gruff voice.
So Joss got in the limo and it started moving down the road, but the limo went past the place where they should have turned left.
“We just went past the turning, I’m supposed to be singing at the charity concert where are you going?”
“Oh you’ll sing alright. Cackled the man.
Just then green gas started to come out of the air conditioning and Joss started to flop onto the seat her head hit the seat and she was out cold.
When she awoke Joss wasn’t lying on the limo seat anymore she was sat up in some kind of strange contraption, she tried to get up but her body was held still by a huge leather strap her legs were strapped at the knees and ankles and her arms were held in the same way at elbows and wrists, she tried to look around but her head was strapped across the forehead. She was forced to look at the wooden stocks around her ankles she couldn’t quite see her feet but could feel from the breeze that they were bare she tried to wiggle her toes but even they had been tied to the stocks. She could just about see that she was in a warehouse somewhere she couldn’t hear a thing until a voice burst out from behind her, it wasn’t the voice of the driver, it was a woman’s but she did think she could recognise it.
“How are you feeling Miss Stone?” asked the mystery voice.
“Who are you, if you hurt me I’ll make sure that you get sent down for life!”
“Calm down little Joss we won’t hurt you and we definitely wont leave any marks for the police to find, so don’t worry.
That voice it was definitely familiar from somewhere if only Joss could turn her head. But by some stroke of luck the woman walked forward past the stocks and Joss could see that it was the woman who was in charge of the charity concert she was supposed to be performing at.
“Sheila what are you doing I’m supposed to be performing at your concert.
“Ha ha ha there is no concert you foolish little girl.” Sheila was about 30 years old with blond hair and she was moving towards the bottom of the table where Joss’s feet were.
“Now Joss are you ticklish.” Asked Sheila in a menacing but soft voice.
“No please you wouldn’t my feet are so ticklish, please, for the love of god, please don’t.”
“If your feet are so ticklish then you shouldn’t do so many shows with them out on show as easy targets all the time.” As she said this Sheila stroked the sole of joss’s left foot. Joss flinched but no part of her body could move that far.
“Heeeeeeeeeee what is this all abooooooouuuuuuuut.” As Joss was questioning Sheila she had felt a tingling feeling in her right foot this time.
“This all about you making a mockery of women by pretending to by a hippie but all the time it’s just a publicity stunt, well seeing as your feet were involved in the crime they shall be punished.” As she finished this she started making spider movements on both of Joss’s feet at the same time.
“heeeeeeee haaaaaa pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stoooooooooooooop heeeeeeeee noooooooooooooooooo.”
“This is just the beginning of your punishment.”
The tickling went on for about two hours with Sheila changing from spiders to stroking, she played little piggy with Joss’s toes she discovered that Joss’s most ticklish part was just underneath her toes whenever she stroked across that part Joss lost control and went crazy. The ticking finally stopped when Joss lost control of her bladder.
“oh dear did the little baby wet herself.” This was so embarrassing for joss but what could she do to make it stop.
She tried begging but all it got her was a 5 minute break, but she was promised that when Sheila came back she would be pushed to her limits and beyond, as Sheila left she said something to the driver who was stood at the door the driver walked over to joss and cut her dress into a top and removed the bottom part, he then proceeded to cut away joss’s red thong and mop up joss’s piss soaked mound and left the panties on a table next to her. This was so embarrassing, she had been left nearly naked and she could feel a breeze on her poor little pussy. Her nipples had gone rock hard from the coldness on her feet and pussy. Before Joss could even think about her situation Sheila came back wheeling in a table with a cloth over it.
“So feeling any better now that you’ve been cleaned up, now for the main part of the punishment the table of mystery.” She pulled the cloth off to reveal 10 boxes each with a number on the top of them. Now then Joss its time to pick a number from 1 – 10 to select your torture, so what will it be joss.” She remained perfectly silent, “come on joss if you don’t pick I’ll just have to use them all one by one. “Fine I pick 7.”
“Well then let’s see what’s in box 7 Sheila opened the box to reveal a tin with tuna oil written on the side of it. “That’s a very unlucky pick Joss Sheila started to brush the oil all over Joss’s beautiful feet once she had completely covered them Joss had nearly wet herself again. “Looks like I’ve still got a little bit left lets put it on your pussy she started applying the oil to Joss’s mound she immediately exploded with a mixture of laughter and pleasure. “Now to attach the gag before I introduce you to my friend.” Sheila grabbed the red soiled panties from the table and shoved them into Joss’s mouth she then taped her mouth shut with some parcel tape Joss had no choice but to taste her own piss but she tried to keep the thong away from her tongue, meanwhile Sheila was fetching something else. She came back in with a big basket which she put on the floor before pulling a lever which lowered Joss to the floor she then opened the basket to reveal 50 cats she let them all out and they ran to joss’s soaked feet and started to lap up the tuna oil, Sheila left the room to the sound of Joss’s muffled squeals then to joss’s horror two of the cats started to make their way up joss’s legs towards her mound they started to lick the tuna oil from her pussy their tongues were so rough that when they started to lick her actual clit she came to orgasm immediately she had never came before while being tickled she passed out straight away. When she awoke she was in bed back home, was that all a dream thought Joss but then as she got up she noticed that the bottom of her dress was missing and their was a note on the table which said “When we came back it looked like you had enjoyed yourself with the cats so we just brought you back as you were we are sorry but we did take some photos for the internet, but don’t forget if you perform barefoot again we will get you all over again.” Joss thought about it and then decided that she was definitely going to do her next gig barefoot.

tickleterror

this is my first ever story so please let me know what you think of it

hey everyone feel free to let me know what you think of this story and if anyone wants another celeb to face the box

eey good story only i don't like sexual stuff in a tickling story but that's just 1 opinion :)

and i like hilary duff, sarah michelle gellar, jessica alba or the girls from the tv show one three hill or The OC those girls are HOT for a next story :)

sorry never heard of one three hill but i do like hillary duff and will start work on her story soon
:devil2:

come on people tell your friends about this story i would love it to get over 1000 views

I like your story a lot but im not sure who Joss Stone is!!! Can you possibly provide some links to some pics of her? It would really help me out and probably some others too. And boy oh boy you should be writing for Penthouse! :rotate:

thank you

:happyfloa i just want to thank everyone who read my story and brought it to over 1000 views :happyfloa

Spelling Correction

tickleterror said:
sorry never heard of one three hill but i do like hillary duff and will start work on her story soon
:devil2:
That should be One Tree Hill. It should be on imdb.com.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back