• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story. True. Feet m/f

Newdud23

TMF Regular
This is my first story. It is true, and I hope you all enjoy.

This was memorable tickling moment for me about over a year ago. I was 17 over my friends house just chillen with my buddies when my friend’s sister came home with a few of her friends. I had known my friends sister, and a few of her friends but there was one I had never met that night. Becky was her name, she was a year younger than I, and a very attractive girl.

She was probably 5’8” a few inches shorter then me (6’1”), she was very skinny with blond hair, wearing jeans, and some tight long sleeve shirt. My friends mother cared about her carpet making everyone take their shoes off at the door so she was barefoot. She had nice feet skinny, around a size 6-7 (not really good with determining size), and her toes were painted red. We were introduced, I found out she was energetic girl, and I’m the opposite I’m sort of laid back. But anyways I wanted to tickle her feet.

We were hanging out for a little while when someone wanted to turn on the radio, and listen to country music. I opposed. I’m sorry to any country fans but I can’t stand it its one of the few things in this world I cannot tolerate. She turned it on then a minute later I changed the channel, she went to change it back that’s when I made my move grabbing her ankle pulling her down the locking my arms around only her right foot but is was good enough. Boy was she ticklish.

As soon as started scratching my fingers on the bottom of her sole she started squirming begging for mercy. She had soft soles, she laughed hysterically. This tickle only lasted for a minute but I warned her to put on country. Did she listen, no. After she caught her breath she crawled toward the radio. Before she could reach it I grabbed her ankle again dragging her away from it this time I went to work on her toes my fingers circling around them. She started to squirm again beginning, laughing but this time the tickle lasted longer as I got her sole, and toes.

I let her go again but I caught her one more time that night, she was the most ticklish person I have ever met. I ended up letting her listen to her country, she deserved it after what I put her through. I have seen her around a lot over the last year but we have never spoken about that night. But I will never forget it, and I’m waiting for another chance to get her again. The End.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back