• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Diego! So excited!

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Ok, my energy is without bounds as more than a few on this forum would attest to... so, as I am leaving for sunny, beautiful, san diego tomorrow... yeah, I am bouncing off the walls... not much sleep for this kitty tonight!

Before I leave I want to thank mgctouch, thunder, giggles32 and usatklr for making this trip possible. Thunder and Giggles are sharing their home with me for the duration and that is so sweet of them!

Oh yeah, I also want to thank gig1965 for the care package that is going to come in SO handy while I'm gone.

Wow, thank you's before I even leave! Imagine what it is going to be like when I come back!

MTP Jeff said:
Have fun Kitten. :)

you better bet this kitty is going to have a good time. San Diego better watch out. I know you agree with me... btw, I'm bringing the schoolgirl outfit with me... :D

Have a great time everyone! And Kitten, TRY not to wear EVERYONE out with your boundless energy and cuteness?!

Mimi ;)

I want to hear all the details of your visit :D Maybe you can take pictures for a photo documentary? ;)

Mimi said:
Have a great time everyone! And Kitten, TRY not to wear EVERYONE out with your boundless energy and cuteness?!

Mimi ;)

Gosh... it'll be hard for them to wear me out... but I'll try my best. I worry for their ticklish safety!

Oh, I'm sure you can be worn down, I've seen it happen. It's just that you instigate tickles again so quickly... ;) Have fun, kiddo!

Put7337 said:
Have a great time. And remember, when at the beach, if someone were to dig a big hole, put you in it, cover you with sand except for your head and feet...remember that only good can come from it. :devil2:

Pat

wow Pat.... you posted for me? I am feeling pretty cool right now...

ok, a pic of me with me buried but for my head and feet... you got it.

ticklkitten said:
Gosh... it'll be hard for them to wear me out... but I'll try my best. I worry for their ticklish safety!

WEAR WHO OUT? NOT ME? Everyone here wiill hear for the first time that when we get our hands on the lovely kitten, she will be heard laughing and begging and pleading from miles around.

I hve waited a long time for this and the time has come for the KITTEN AND GIGGLES to fall at the hands of both me and THUNDER. It will probably make the biggest earthquake ever.

So get ready ladies, the time has come, the moment we have been waiting for, and when i get ther in 2 more days, kitten is right, SAN DIEGO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

EEEEKKK! Okay, kids I'm leaving in about an hour. Wish me lots of fun and tickles luck getting around the airport! I've never flown by myself before.... :shake:

Have a wonderful time, kitten, hun. San Diego is a beautiful place. I was there two times in the 1980s. My aunt used to live in Laguna Beach, CA for a while, and we went to San Diego when I visited her. It is like Paradise there, great weather, and natural beauty.
So, enjoy, and we'll look forward to seeing you when you get back. Take care.

Mitch

And to think I was in San Diego all last week!

Have fun, Kitten, USA, Giggles and Thunder!

Ummmmmm, I dont want to nag or something... but what is the gathering section for? I may be the only one complaining, but these "I've been here", "tickling there" posts are a liiiiittle annoying ;)

The_New_One said:
Ummmmmm, I dont want to nag or something... but what is the gathering section for? I may be the only one complaining, but these "I've been here", "tickling there" posts are a liiiiittle annoying ;)

FIRST let me state that this is not, REPEAT NOT a gathering. If you all think that this is a gathering you are sadly mistaken. This is a well deserved vacation for al four of us. Yes, i too, wil be staying with giggles and thunder as well, And yes i willl be arriving on saturday. The four of us are going to have a fun time and also get some of our kind of fun in as well.

Im almost there guys and in two more days, the real fun begins.
wish us luck all.

Chopped liver?

Wait... you're going to be in California THIS weekend? The same weekend that we're having a Gathering up here in the Sacramento area? And you're going to SOUTHERN California instead? Hmph! I see how it is... LoL. Fine. We'll get along just fine without your gorgeous, ticklish self here. I hope they get you and get you and get you.... oh, who am I kidding? You're gonna wear those poor people OUT!

Have a blast, darlin'!

San Diego "wrong weekend"

You're going down THIS weekend, awwwww.... two weeks from now is Comic Con and I'll be in San Diego.

If you get a chance to check postings I highly recommend a great place to eat in San Diego near San Diego State called "DZ Akins." I think it is in San Diego but it may technically be in La Mesa (I'm not sure). It is near 70th St and the 8 freeway near a Denny's. If you look it up in the phone book you can find it and call for directions.

The other cool place is a chain of burger places called "Islands" YUMMM... and friendly too!

I lived 17 years in San Diego and miss it so. Have a warm fun time in the sunny city!

The_New_One said:

Ummm... this isnt a gathering dear. It is a civilized get together of people with common interests for the purpose of discussing politics and the weather.

Oh yeah... and the tickling here is great. The weather is beautiful and Giggles and Thunder are fantastic hosts

And Dan, no offense intended. See, I had this trip planned long before I met you at NEST. If I could do both I would. Clone yourself.... and we'll do the same. Hey, not a bad idea... lots more fingers that way...

Have a good time

Kitten,

Enjoy your trip, and please drop me a line when you get back.

I hope San Diego is evrything you're hoping for.

The weather here in California is sunny and beautiful and I just heard Thunder tell ticklkitten that Bush is still president which is news to me. I am so learning a lot about politics this vacation.

HEE HEE HEEE KIIIITTTTEEEENNNNNN HAA HAA HAA I will vote! I will vote! HEEE HEEEEE HEEE HAAAAAA HAAAAAA

Whoo! San Diego is representing! Make sure to go to nighttime zoo at the SD Zoo. Oodles of furry fun. And go to the beach in Coronado (where I live). It's faboo. Pity you just missed the red tide we were just having. It was absolutely gorgeous and magical. Muah!

-Bell :cool2:

Ticklebell said:
Whoo! San Diego is representing! Make sure to go to nighttime zoo at the SD Zoo. Oodles of furry fun. And go to the beach in Coronado (where I live). It's faboo. Pity you just missed the red tide we were just having. It was absolutely gorgeous and magical. Muah!

-Bell :cool2:

That ocean was fantastic! I was watching the waves at about 9pm last Saturday and they looked electric blue as the moon's light illuminated them. I knew then and there that I would be talking about that experience long after I came home.

I SHOULD SOOO BE THERE...OH WAIT I WILL BE TOMMOROW!!!

I AM JOINGING THE FUN AT THUNDERS AND GIGGLES TOMMOROW AT 4:00P.M. :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

They have the cutest little dog, too. Have fun, USA! Tickle Kitten and Giggles for me and shake Thunder's hand for me, too.

I hope you all have fun. USA & Kitten, Welcome to California. Just remember what happens in California stays in...no wait. That is Vegas. What is our Motto again? Oh who cares. Just enjoy your stay.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back