• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destroy all humans

Stallion13

HI everyone, i'm new to posting, sorry if it's a bit lengthy i've been around for a while but never had anything interesting or helpful to post....until now. I rented the game Destroy All Humans and in the 2nd or 3rd level where you have to abduct the farmlands most beautiful woman ( and for a game, she is) there's a pretty nice part after you get her and are putting her into your spaceship. When the beam of light goes over here and lifts her intot he air she screams "hey that tickles" and laughs for a few seconds. the actress did a pretty good job, it sounded pretty real. I'm not sure if that's the only thing that happens or if it's different each time you do it, but i thought it was worth while information. good game to check out too.

Welcome to the TMF, Stallion13, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back