• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime 21 (F tickling/wrestling)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #21

After a long rest period The TTF was back in action,
Mr. Mitchell entered the packed arena to make an announcement,
M: “Welcome everybody!”
The crowd roared with delight,
M: “Today we are back for more Tickle Torture Federation action! – And without any further delay lets get our first match going”

Mark O’Brien and co-commentator Cotton hosted tonight’s show.

MO: “Good evening everybody tonight we’ve got some great stars and some great matches coming up”
C: “Yep! We sure have and I can’t wait to see Gwen Stefani”

**(Following story written by Rach)**
MO: Alrighty, first up is Gwen Stefani vs. The OC’s Mischa Barton!

*Music plays “It’s My Life” by No Doubt*

MO: And here comes Gwen now wearing a white tank top, black pants, and yellow converse.

C: And she’s back with her hot pink hair! Man that gets me going!

*Music plays “California” by Phantom Planet*

MO: Here comes Mischa Barton now, and she’s wearing a black tank top, jean miniskirt, and flip-flops.

C: Whoa! The OC babe is looking hot tonight!

MO: Both girls are in the ring and ready, now are you all ready!

C: YEAH!!!!

--Gwen Stefani vs. Mischa Barton—

*Ding Ding*

And the match is off!!!

Gwen delivered a blow to Mischa’s midsection. And a kick to the TV stars knees. Mischa reacted with a German suplex. Gwen was now on the ground. Mischa jumped on top of Gwen and went to work on her soft armpits.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAIT!!!

C: Well this is hot…

“AHHHHHHHSTOPHAHAHAHA”

Gwen then with all her strength pushed Mischa into the turnbuckle knocking her unconscious.

C: I guess all those pushups in the Don’t Speak video paid off.

MO: Haha I guess so Cotton.

Gwen hopped out of the ring.

MO: What is she doing Cotton?
Gwen came back with rope and a feather.

C: This is gonna be fun Mark!

With that, Gwen started to tie Mischa’ ankles and wrists together. Then she tied Mischa’ wrists to her sides.

C: Now this is getting kinky!

MO: Now Gwen’s going down by her feet, this doesn’t look good for Mischa.

Gwen proceeded to take off Mischa’s black flip-flops revealing her size 11 bare feet.
She then took the feather and started going up and down the OC beauty’ soles. Mischa started to stir and wake up. She then realized what Gwen was doing to her bare feet.
HAHAHAHAHAAH OMG!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAH NOT HAHAHAHA MY HAHAHA FEEET!!!!!

Gwen was now moving the feather in between her cute little toes.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

MO: Well things look over for Mischa.

*Music plays “Since You Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson*

MO: Well look it here!! Here comes Kelly back for revenge!

Kelly ran down with a chair and nailed Gwen right in the skull.

*Ding Ding*

MO: And the winner is Gwen by disqualification!

C: But I think Gwen’s about to get hers.

Kelly then started to untie the rope on Mischa. Kelly then proceeded to take the rope and tie Gwen. She hogtied Gwen. Kelly picked up the feather and gave it to Mischa. Kelly then took off Gwen’s converse revealing her bare feet. Mischa too the feather and went right to work on Gwen’s bare feet stroking it up and down her soles and in between her toes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA PLZZZZ STOP!!! HAHAHAHA

*Music plays “He Wasn’t” by Avril Lavigne*

MO: Now here comes Avril!

Avril ran into the ring and speared Mischa taking her out. Kelly and Avril were battling it out in the ring.

*Music plays “Stone Cold theme song”*

MO: Well look it here, here's the manager of the TTF.

SCSA: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This is insane. Since you 4 can't seem to get along, how bout I throw your Asses in a tag team match for Tears of Laughter 2! Can I get a Hell Yeah!

*Audience: “Hell Yeah! *

SCSA: And that’s the bottom line! Cuz Stone Cold Said so.

*Music plays “Stone Cold theme song”*

MO: Well I guess well see these 4 hotties in a tag team match at Tears of Laughter.

C: It will definitely be hot!
**(The above story was written by Rach)**

The ring was cleared and setup for the next match – meanwhile backstage,
Rachel spoke to Claire about tonight’s show,
R: “Claire I was thinking maybe one day we could have a re-match?…..”
Claire frowned and rolled her eyes,
C: “What’s brought this on?….”
R: “Nothing I was just wondering that all”
C: “Look I know it was hard on you but I don’t want us to fall out! We were lucky that last-time around we could stay friends”
R: “We will always be friends…. I was just wondering that’s all……….”
C: “Ok well good luck in your match I gotta run…. See you later”
R: “See ya!”
Rachel’s expression seemed angry and she watched Claire walk away.

MO: “Whoah!” that was one evil look”
C: “Do you think Rachel is plotting something?”
MO: “Seems that way……… but who knows what will happen?”
C: “Oh look here comes Leanne”

--Leanne Topping vs. Rachel Hall—

Leanne was a busty tanned gorgeous blonde girl – and she wore a white top with dark green combats and black boots,
She strolled down the aisle waving to her fans – flicking her long hair back just before she stepped into the ring,

MO: “Wow! Long-serving TTF member Leanne looks hotter than ever!”
C: “Yeah….. Shame she can’t wrestle for toffee”
MO: “Well its true! Mr. Mitchell himself has noted her lack of victories and poor performances are not really impressive……… her job in the TTF is on thin-ice”
C: “A win here and she will give herself some leeway”

**Faint by Linkin Park began to play**
Rachel burst onto the stage as the music kicked in and the fireworks blasted,
C: “WOW! What an entrance”
MO: “Nothing like an ex-champion still putting on a show for the fans”
Rachel wore a light-blue top and jeans, along with a pair of white trainers,
She ran down to the ring and started to stretch and limber up,
Leanne looked a little worried but began to get ready to start,
DING DING!
C: “Here we go then”
Rachel bounced about and taunted Leanne to make her attack, but the blonde was cautious and refused to attack,
Rachel then pointed over to the crowd behind her – a nervous Leanne quickly looked around,
At this point the foxy brunette lunged in and took Leanne down with a clothesline,
MO: “Leanne fell for that one”
C: “Not too clever is she?”
MO: “Oh she’s clever just looks very nervous about this fight”

Leanne was stunned and quickly tried to get to her feet – but Rachel wasn’t letting her up,
Next Rachel started to dig her fingers into Leanne’s side tickling hard on her ribs,
EEEHHHEEEHHAAHHA HAHAHA HHEE AHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEEEHHEEE
Leanne kicked and squirmed as her sides were tickled vigorously,
R: “You tickling on your ribs eh?”
YEEEEEHHEEHEEEESSSSSS STAAWWPPP EEETTTT HAHAHAH HEEE HAHAHAA
Rachel continued her assault and then quickly used her knee’s to pin Leanne’s shoulder’s down,
She was now facing Leanne’s legs and then she grabbed Leanne’s combats and pulled up her right leg,
As she reached for the zip on Leanne’s boot – a swift kick from Leanne with her other leg was planted into her chin,
Rachel was stunned and rolled off her opponent; Leanne wasted no time in diving onto Rachel and raking her fingers across her ribs,
Rachel was quickly thrown into a hysterical fit of laughter,
EKKKKK HAHAH HEEE HEHAHAHAHA GEDOOFFFFF MEEE HEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA
Rachel bucked and struggled as Leanne tried to sit on her to stop her from moving,
But it was no use Rachel was thrashing about wildly – so Leanne decided to try something else,
She stood up Pulling Rachel up off the floor – then she whipped her off the ropes and elegantly landed a high axe kick across Rachel’s chest,
Rachel crumbled to the floor clutching her chest in pain,
MO: “Awesome kick! Where did she learn that one?”
C: “That was some kind of kung-fu kick – looks like she’s been practicing”

Leanne rolled to the outside and grabbed some rope – she then dragged Rachel’s legs to the corner post, quickly wrapping some of the rope around her one ankle she attempted to tie the other,
But Rachel struggled and pulled away trying to get free – but Leanne used quick thinking to yank off the trainer from her tangled foot – and then raked her long nails across Rachel’s bare sole,
HEEHAHAHAHA OHHH HAHAHAHA GOD NOOOOO NOT MY FEEEEETTT HAHAHAHAHAHAH

At this point Rachel’s other leg was now in reach and Leanne stopped to grab hold of it,
She then very quickly wrapped the rope a few times around Rachel’s ankles leaving her trapped to the post,
Rachel Reached down to try and undo the knots – but Leanne was quick to continue tickling her bare foot,
Rachel tried hard not to laugh and concentrate on undoing the knots – but she was helpless and threw her head back and screamed with laughter,
HHHHAAAHAHHAHHAHA YOU BIIITTHEHAHAHACHHHHH HEEEHAHAHA HOOO HEHEHHAHA
STOPPP EEEETTTTT PLEEAAASSEEE HHEAHAHAHAH I I I I CANNNTT STAAHAHAHAHAHANNDD IIITTTTTTT HHEEE HAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOOOOOO
Leanne yanked off the 2nd trainer and now used both hands to wiggle her fingers across her bare feet,
AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HHAHAHAHAAH GOOOOODDDD NOOOOOOO HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOOPPP EEEETTTT HEHEHHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURREEEE HEHHAHAHAA HOOOOOOOO OOOHH MYYYY GGGOOOOODDDD HEHEEHHAHAAHA

Rachel’s constant thrashing caused the ropes too loosen and she quickly pulled her feet free,
Leanne tried to grab her feet again but she got away,
MO: “I don’t know how much she could of handled with that!”
C: “Yeah! If Rachel didn’t get free this one would have been over”

Rachel tried to regain some composure – as Leanne slid back into the ring,
The blonde star ran over and grabbed Rachel’s left foot – she started to tickle her foot some more,
But this time Rachel used her other leg to tangle between Leanne’s and she forced her to fall over,
Leanne was grounded and she didn’t know what was going on – Rachel seized her dazed opponent instantly and rolled her onto her front,
The she lifted up Leanne’s left leg and quickly started to un-zip her boot,
Leanne was stunned and struggled to get up as Rachel sat on her lower back,
Rachel was now trying to pull off the boot – but then felt Leanne holding onto her ankle,
She looked down to see Leanne holding her ankle in place as she tried to lick her bare sole,
Rachel shouted “No don’t you dare”
Leanne replied “You take off that boot and I will…. So let go!”
But Rachel was prepared to take the risk as she whipped off the boot tossing it high and far into the crowd.

*The crowd cheered with delight*

C: “Someone’s taking home a souvenir”
MO: “Wished it was me”

Rachel started to tickle Leanne’s socked foot – digging her fingers into the white sock on Leanne’s foot,
Leanne used her tongue to lick and tickle Rachel’s foot in a desperate attempt to make her stop,
C: “My god this is awesome – Leanne is making Rachel scream with laughter by licking her foot – but Rachel’s not giving up and is still tickling Leanne”

Leanne was in hysterics and she tried to use her other hand to tickle Rachel’s foot,
HEEEHAHHAHAHHA HEEE EEEKKKKKK HEHEHHAAHHAHA NOT MY FEEET HHEHEHAHHAHA OH YOUURRR GONNAAAA HEHAHAHAHAA PAYYY FOR THISSSSHEHEHEHEHEHEE
But Rachel was in control and she continued to tickle the left foot of Leanne – and then she used her teeth to pull at the white sock to try and get her bare sole,
Leanne could feel her sock being pulled off but was powerless to stop it from happening, no matter how much she wiggled her foot or curled her toes…. All she could feel was Rachel’s finger tickling harder, she felt the sock slide from her heel and knew now it was going to come off easier than ever,
She felt Rachel fingers slowly circle her bare foot and knew now Rachel had got her trapped,
EEEKKK HEHHEHAHAHAHAH NOOOO PLEASSSEE IM BEGGING YOUU HEHEHAHAHAHHA DON’T TICKLE MEE ANYMOORREREHEEH EHEHAHHAAH PLLEEAASSEEE HEHEHAHAHAH OH GOODDD PLEEASSEE HEHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP

Then all at once she felt the whole socked being yanked off and a relentless series of figure 8’s being scattered across her foot, the soft slow tickling was worse than the fast stuff and Leanne screamed with laughter,
EEEEKKKKKK EEEEKKKKKKKK AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HEHHEHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAH OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA STOP IT STOP IT HHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It wasn’t long before Leanne screamed and banged the floor quitting out of the match.
DING DING!
MO: “This one is over……… Rachel found a way back and punished poor Leanne”
C: “Leanne’s only lost 1 boot and she’s so ticklish”
MO: “Yea well she’s very ticklish on her feet - and I can’t blame her for getting out of that match before she got really punished”

Rachel cheered and left the ring – leaving poor Leanne giggling to herself.

MO: “Well now for our last fight of the night – a Championship match”
C: “Oh!!!! Who is it?”
MO: “Let’s wait to see???”

** Nickelback’s ‘how you remind me’ played **
Crazyangel appeared and pumped her fists gearing herself up for the fight,
C: “Crazyangel or Mel to her friends haha”
MO: “That wouldn’t be you then?”
C: “Hey!….”

Crazyangel was a feisty brown-haired girl – her long hair was in a ponytail, she wore a dazzling bright green t-shirt with skintight yellow pants, and white trainers,
She looked eager and ready as she entered the ring,

The lights went dim as RHCP ‘by the way’ began to play,
As the song kicked in the lights burst back on and Claire turned and raised her hands in the air,

C: “Hardcore Champion Claire Mohan”
MO: “Don’t forget she is TTF Champion as well….”
C: “So which belt is on the line here tonight then??”
MO: “I don’t know”

--Crazyangel vs. Claire Mohanl—

Claire was a gorgeous blonde – who was known not only for her temper but also for her good looks,
She wore a tight red vest-top with blue jeans and note ably was barefoot,

MO: “And would you look at that Cotton!….. Barefooted!!”
C: “Oh my god I’m in heaven!”
MO: “Who is supposed to be the Crazy one? Crazy-Angel???? Or Claire????
C: “Who cares if she’s barefooted all the time it makes better TTF viewing, wahhooo!!!!”

RA: “The following contest is for the Hardcore Championship – the only way to win the match is by pin-fall……. And anything is allowed”

*The crowd cheered with delight*

C: “So that means they can use weapons like Feathers?”
MO: “that’s right Cotton”

DING DING!

The match got underway as the two clashed in the middle of the ring,
Mel threw Claire against the corner post and charged in trying to ram Claire,
But the blonde quickly moved and Mel hit the turnbuckle – Claire pushed Mel to the floor and started to rake her fingers across Mel’s sides,
EEKKK EHEHHAHAHAHAHAH GEDDDOOOOFFFFFFF ARGGHHEHAHAHAA
Mel kicked out knocking Claire over – and then Mel quickly grabbed Claire bare feet and ran her fingers across her soles,
MO: “The one downside to starting a match barefoot, is your opponent doesn’t have to waste time removing any shoes or boots”
C: “Too right and Claire is mad enough to still wrestle bare foot”

HAAHHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEAHAHAHAH OHHH HEHHAHAH AHOOOOOO AHEHHAHAHA
Claire giggled wildly as Crazyangel tickled her feet frantically,
M: “Tickle tickle wickle Claire’s feeties…. Aawwww look at the wickle baby”
HEEHAHAHAHAH OHHA HAHAH OHHHOOOO HEE HHEEE IT TICKLES SO MUCH HEHHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP EETT HEHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAARGGGGHHHHHHH

Claire rolled into a frantic state as Crazyangel tortured her feet,
MO: “My god I’ve never seen Claire crumble so quickly…..”
C: “Yeah what’s going on? She’s normally begging for more not screaming for them to stop”
MO: “A real turnaround…. Maybe she’s burnt out from all the tickling her Manager gives her”
C: “Yeah that lucky sod get’s to tickle her and calls it training”
MO: “Looks like’s she has had too much training…. She’s in bits here”

Claire rolled about trying to get her feet away from Mel – but Crazyangel had a good grip on her left ankle and Claire couldn’t get away,
Suddenly a burst of energy saw Claire spring up and grab Mel’s foot,
MO: “Melanie has foolishly left her leg within reach thinking she was in control”

Mel pulled back but Claire was quickly yanking at her trainer – Mel started to worry and stopped tickling Claire to reach down and stop her from getting the trainer off,
But suddenly it came off and Mel jumped up trying to run away – But Claire swung out her leg and tripped Crazyangel,
C: “Now who’s in trouble??”
Mel looked back to see Claire grab her bare foot and start running her fingers all over it,
NNOOOOOOOO AAARGGHHHHAHAHA AHAHAH HAAHAHAHA AHHAHA GEDDOOFFFFF MEEEEE HEHHAHAAHAHAHHA OHHH NOOOOOO STOP THAT HAHAHEHAHAHAHAA EHEHEE
Claire scribbled her fingers over Mel’s foot causing immense ticklish reactions,
But somehow Mel kicked out and got free – she then rolled out of the ring and reached for a chair,
C: “Oh No! Mel’s going for gold with a steel chair”
Claire struggled to her feet and saw Mel with the Chair – she took a few steps back as Mel approached,
But Claire didn’t see Mel’s trainer on the floor behind her – she stumbled on it and fell back,
Melanie dropped the chair and ran to grab her feet again, but this time it was Claire who kicked out knocking Melanie back,
The 2 girls grappled in the ring fighting for control – but suddenly Mel got Claire in a headlock – she then used a DDT straight onto the chair that was on the floor,

MO: “Oh what a shot! Claire is done for!”
C: “It’s all over Mel’s gonna be new champion”

Melanie went for the pin and covered,
1…………………2…
(Rachel appeared from the crowd and yanked Crazyangel’s leg pulling her off Claire)
Rachel tried to land a punch but Melanie blocked and landed a punch of her own,
She then tossed Rachel into the ring, and then she grabbed her and climbed onto the 2nd turnbuckle,
MO: “Oh here it comes the Falling Angel as she likes to call it”
Crazyangel then used a whirlwind DDT off the ropes to smash Rachel down to the canvas,
C: “Amazing! I love to see that move”
MO: “Rachel is finished”

Crazyangel was furious and rolled Rachel out of the ring,
Then she grabbed some ropes and went back to Claire – she tied her hands together followed by the ankles,
Claire was still dazed but was coming to….
M: “Now I don’t care how much you scream I’m not stopping till you pass out!”
Melanie warned Claire of her fate!

She then sat down with Claire’s feet in her lap and produced a long blue feather,
She then stroked it across Claire’s feet over and over again,
Claire began to wake and didn’t know what was going on………..
Crazyangel began to tickle Claire’s feet with the feather – stroking it across her soles over and over again,
Claire tried to struggle but was bound tight………. She giggled as the feather tickled her soft soles,
Heeee haaaaa ohhh hooo hahhehahahhaheeeehaheheheeeheehahahhaaa stop it hehahahaha
Claire tried to reach down to stop the feather from tickling her…. But it was so ticklish she couldn’t help but laugh and giggle - and she could not reach down to stop it from happening.

MO: “Claire is in serious trouble now! Mel could do this all night if she wanted???”
C: “I sure hope she does! Claire is so cute when she smiles and laughs”

Melanie continued the torture for many more minutes as Claire’s giggles turned into screams!
AAARGGHHHAHAHAHA OH GOD STOP EEETTTTTT HEHEEEEEHHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHA
OH PLEASSEEEE NOOOOOOOO MOOOREEE HEEEHAHAHAHA I BEEEGGGG YOUUUUWWAAAA HEAHAAHAHAHHAAAAHAAA AARGHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
STOPPP TICKLING MYYY FEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTAAAHHHAAAAA HAHAHHAAAAHHAA

MO: “Hold on a minute… Rachel is getting up!”
C: “Oh no! Just as it was getting interesting!”
MO: “But wait……. Mel has stopped and is turning her attentions towards Rachel again!”

Mel quickly stood up to confront Rachel and she pushed her into the corner,
Rachel slumped down against the ropes as Mel grabbed her legs and tried to lick her soles,
MO: “Mel’s going to lick Rachel into tomorrow…. Everyone knows Rachel can’t stand having her feet licked!”
C: “No holding back here! Crazyangel is using every trick she has to beat both of these girl’s down”
Crazyangel licked all over Rachel’s gorgeous soles – sliding her tongue up and down driving Rachel wild,
MO: “Rachel’s losing it……… she can’t stand this torture!”
C: “Hold on what’s the referee doing?”
The referee was helping to un-tie Claire,
MO: “It’s well within the rules Cotton, if a fighter is tied up they can be un-tied by there referee if asked”
C: “And Crazyangel hasn’t noticed”
The referee managed to un-tie Claire’s hands and loosened the ropes around her ankles before Melanie noticed,
Crazyangel stopped her torment on Rachel – and ran over pushing the referee aside,
Claire responded by hitting out to get Melanie away,
C: “Ouch! What a shot….. Claire slapped Mel so hard people outside heard it”

Crazyangel fell to the floor holding her cheek – while Claire yanked at the ropes around her feet un-doing them,
MO: “Claire is free and she’s going for Crazyangel now!”
Claire dived in landing a drop kick in Mel’s face, and then she quickly got up and flipped Mel over onto her front,
Claire instantly grabbed Crazyangel’s other foot and pulled off the 2nd trainer and tossed it aside,
Melanie started to bang the floor and kick her feet wildly before Claire could start tickling,
But it wasn’t long before Claire held one of Mel’s ankles in place and started to wiggle her fingers all over her sole,
AARRGGHHHAHAHAHA HEEHEHAHAHAHAHA OH NOOOOO STAWWWWPPP EEEETTTTT HEHEHEHAHAAAHH HEEEH HEEHEENOOOO AHAHHAAH EEEEKKKKKKK OH PLEASSEEEE NOOOOO AARHGHHHHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAA NOT MYY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT HAHAHAHHAAHHH EEEKK EEEKK EEEKKK HEEHEHEH HOOO HEHEHAHAHAHAAA

MO: “Melanie is in trouble now! She is in hysterics and she cant escape”
C: “Yeah! It’s great isn’t it?”

Crazyangel’s feet were tickled and tortured for over 2 minutes as Claire tickled hard and fast,
HAHAHEHAHAAA STOP IT I BEG YOU HAHHAHAAHAH NOO NOO MORREEE PLLEEAAASEEE
HEEHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHE EHHHAAHAHHAHAWAAAAA HHAHA AAARGGGHHHHHH
Claire stopped at the point Crazyangel almost passed out and she picked her up off the ground,
MO: “Claire has got Melanie up……… what is she going to do now?”

Claire stood her up and quickly kicked her in the gut and then grabbed her head………
C: “STUNNER!”
Claire had given Melanie a Stunner – and it sent her crashing to the floor,
She then went for the cover,
1………………………..2……………………………….3
DING DING DING DING!
C: “This one is over! Claire retains her title”
MO: “And yet again she survives a hellatious tickle beating!”
C: “Mainly thanks to her friend Rachel Hall”
MO: “Very true cotton…….. Rachel played a big part in helping Claire get through this fight”

It took a minute or so for Claire to get up and celebrate her win, Rachel hugged her to celebrate and Claire was given her Hardcore title,
RA: “The winner of this bout and still………… Hardcore Champion……….Claire Mohan!”

* The Crowd cheered loudly *

MO: “Crazyangel looks distraught….. She can’t believe this one slipped away!”
C: “Well she should of pinned Claire when she had the chance, instead of tying her up to tickle her some more”
MO: “Yes! A valuable lesson about Hardcore TTF matches… pin for the cover when you can”
C: “She looks really angry! Claire better watch out”

Claire and Rachel made their way back to dressing rooms, but Melanie wasn’t finished, she quickly grabbed a chair and ran after them,

Rachel and Claire chatted away as they walked up the aisle – when suddenly Rachel turned to see Crazyangel wielding the chair – and as Crazyangel swung at Claire – Rachel got in the way and took the blow across her arm and her head,
MO: “Oh No! Rachel jumps in to take the blow”
C: “Crazyangel almost took off her head with that!”
MO: “She’s not finished!”

Melanie swung the chair again striking Claire across the side of the legs,
Claire crumbled to her knees as Crazyangel took another swing of the chair,
MO: “God Noo! Don’t do it”
Crazyangel pulled the chair back and smashed it across Claire’s head knocking the Champion out cold,
C: “She has lost the plot! She has violently destroyed Rachel and Claire”
MO: “She is out of control someone needs to stop her”

Officials ran down to restrain Melanie – taking her backstage,
Paramedics rushed to help the other two girls,
MO: “Well ladies and gentlemen it’s time for us to go – lets hope Rachel and Claire are ok for next week”
C: “Goodnight everyone”

THE END.

** Feathertime #21 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF046)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

after a long hiatus, it's good to see you back. i hope you continue this series!

Thanks guys,
Its good to be writing this series again, cant beat a bit of Fantasy Tickle Wrestling

Thanks Latinman:
Feathertime 22 is almost done, and then i got a special suprise as a new mini show is released, TORMENT (written by a friend of mine)
Then get yourselves ready for the PPV.............
# Tears of Laughter 2 #
Including Claire defeneding both of her titles, along with some celebs like Kylie Christina and Dannii.
And some new storylines will emerge....
Feedback is always welcome and it's good to still see some TTF fans waiting for more....
Cheers guys
See you at the next installment.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back