• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true life tickles

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
I'll tell about a female friend that I tickled several times in school. Since I've been out for over 15 yrs. now I may not be real descriptive but I'll try. This happened in 8th grade and her name was Sue (close but not really). She was a cute brunette with size 7 1/2 or 8 feet. Toes weren't painted but her soles were heaven. She had a nice instep and even before flexing there were wrinkles everywhere. It was towards the end of the year, I think the last day or next to last, the class was just goofing and she and I had been asked to go run an errand. We decided to take the long way and found our way behind a storage building near the edge of campus just sitting and talking. I had been dating another girl steadily for a while, but knew that Sue liked me too, so in a brave moment I said " hey, want me to show you something that I do to get ***** to laugh?". Would you believe she smiled and said yes. So the fun begins, I told her to lay on her stomach, and she did. I crossed her ankles and sat on my knees over them, back towards her where her feet were sticking out from between my legs. She was wearing those chunky wooden soled sandals so with no effort they were gone and I started tickling the crap out of her. What was great was she was very ticklish, but would only giggle slightly, no screaming or yelling, but man did her feet twitch and move. If any one else has tried tickling someone like this you know that you have to lock your legs like a vice or the ticklee can escape. But if done properly you can have your way with the feet with little or no chance for escape. So having done this same move many times before, I tickled her sloes for about 15-20 mins. I would use 1 finger under the toes and watch her feet scrunch, then rake up and down her arch and then she would flex. She kept saying she couldn't believe I was doing this, then try and pull her feet away while twitching and giggling. She struggled for about the first 5 mins. but finally laid her head down and just took the tickling. I had tickled her before and this time was no different, she never lost sensitivity at all. I had a hard-on because here I had 2 wrinkly soft soles protruding from between my legs, and I was tickling them as much as I wanted and how I wanted. I would also ask if she was sure if she was ticklish because she wasn't laughing, and she would say very excited "yes I'm sure". Finally I felt bad for her and let her up, she smacked me in the arm and said that was mean and put her shoes back on. God that was a good experience though, and her feet still make me hard thinking about them!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back