• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever play "sleep tickle" ?

TL2TK

If i have invented this then (all rights reserved) but i wish to ask has anyone ever played a game were you try and take off a mates socks as they sleep and tickle them ?

I have done it twice to my cosin her feet were to me are so perfect. When i slowly took off the sock i throught she had woken up so i left the sock on her toe which she wiggeled off...

i have also done this with my cousin and got her sock off the nmanaged to tickle her while she slept then she woke up and we had a tickle fight

My mom and dad used to do it to me when I was little. It used to freak me out. :shock:

TL2TK said:
If i have invented this then (all rights reserved) but i wish to ask has anyone ever played a game were you try and take off a mates socks as they sleep and tickle them ?
Has anyone ever played ‘sleep tickle’ ? Are you serious ? I thought everyone had, it’s only one of my most favourite bedtime games of all-time, that’s all !!!
I think I must have been about sixteen the first time I ‘discovered it’, so it must have been 1996 (sorry ….) We were all on a school trip to play football (that’s soccer for all you Americans) in a national tournament at the NEC in Birmingham (England not Alabama !!). There were also about 10 girls along as Cheerleaders (yes we do have them in England too) and on the first night my mates and I decided to sneak into the girls dorm and have a little fun.
We each put a pound into the pot and the idea was that we’d each pick a girl to ‘play’ with, sneak in, very carefully pull back the sheets, gently take off her socks (if she was wearing any) and then tickle her feet. The winner of the loot was the first one to make their girl giggle in her sleep without waking up.
My girl was called Debbie, she was the quiet, studious, bookworm type of girl, very cute though, only slim and petite but with quite large breasts for her size and I knew that I was onto a winner as I had heard her telling one of her friends about how her brother and a couple of his mates had teased her a few weeks before, by rolling her up in a big blanket and mercilessly tickling her ticklish little feet until she admitted that she had a huge crush on one of them. She said that she thought that she was going to die laughing !!
Even now I can still remember how much by heart was beating as I carefully rolled back her bed-sheets and, as I gently pulled her pink socks off, how her small, delicate feet still smelt of the sweet, scented talcum powder she had used after her shower earlier on that evening.
Sadly I didn’t get much chance to tickle those tasty tootsies as one the girls further down the dorm woke up, screamed and then all hell broke loose. Luckily those of us nearer the door managed to escape before someone turned the lights on but those that got caught were banned from the rest of the tournament and had to spend the matches writing essays instead.
Since that day I have lost count of the number of times I have played. It was one of the main bedtime games all though countless college and university parties and drunken sleep-ins, whenever my nieces and their friends come to stay and I have been both the ‘ler and I am pleased to say ‘lee with more girls than I care to remember.
So no you haven’t invented it I'm afraid TL2TK but I sincerely hope that you have as many hours of fun playing it as I know I have and still do.
It’s just the greatest. Brilliant thread by the way.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back