• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friendship Wish To Everyone At TMF

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
In the spirit of the holidays, let me send you this lovely friendship greeting to my new friends at TMF. Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you tired of the mushy "friendship" wishes that always sound
good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a "friendship" wish that really speaks to true friendship and truth itself ...
Friend,

When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge
against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile, ...I'll know you finally got laid.

When you are scared, ...I will rag you about it every chance I get.

When you are worried, ...I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be and to quit whining.

When you are confused, ...I will use little words to explain it to
your dumb ass.

When you are sick, ...stay away from me until you're well again. I
don't want whatever you have.

When you fall, ...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath, ...I pledge 'till the end. Why you may ask? Because
you're my friend!

P.S. A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you
move a body.

A case of "r.t.f.m"?

Oh dear someone appears not to have read the "new rules" lets keep it "positive"!!!

Re: A case of "r.t.f.m"?

red indian said:
Oh dear someone appears not to have read the "new rules" lets keep it "positive"!!!

I guess my post is an outlet for me to express what I am feeling right now. I don't believe I am in violation of any posting rules. I have read the posts from Jeff and administrator. Perhaps the moderator could give an opinion on what I have written.

I think that it is unrealistic for you to expect that all members of the TMF are going to be happy 24 hours a day. Real people have feelings, and can be sad around the holidays. I am sad right now. I guess in a way I am trying to reach out to someone who might be able to offer some support tonight. My heart is broken.

Red Indian...

Aah, Red Indian is just venting a bit Helena...pay him no mind with his little cynical jabs, because his heart is in the right place, way deep deep deep down...somewhere.;) As for your post, it falls under the category of "funny" and is therefore exempt from further scrutiny and being picked on by certain members jealous of your sense of humor..* cough*. I know what you mean about the holidays also...it's traditionally been a time of sorrow in my family circle. Perhaps spring will make an early appearance... Q

Funny?!?!?!?

It's fucking hilarious! I called in other people to read it too. You should have heard the laughter when we got to the PS. Thank you, Helena. That describes perfectly how I love my friends, and how they love me.

I'm feeling sad today too, and you cheered me up. Wish I could do something to cheer you...*tap tap* darn, can't seem to pass it through the screen...well, I'll just blow the smoke at the monitor and think good thoughts of you.

I got this same writing from a good friend...and thought it was so good that I passed it on to all my other friends. :::flogging myself::: I should have passed it on here as well. Glad someone did! ;)

Ann

Well

Quite the entrance......you must be feeling strange! :p

Seems a rules clarification is needed.

When we say posiitve we are not talking about a trip to Caresalot land for every post in every thread.

What we mean is that members will treat each other with respect in their posts. You are free to disagree with others all you like, but back up your arguments with real facts and constructive discussion. Basically, conduct yourself in a way that is a positive contribution to the forum.

Myriads

Helena, I know a lot about "broken-heart" syndrome, and while I make no claim to know what yours is about, I wish you a speedy recovery. If you ever want to talk, drop me a line. We're all family.

BTW, funny, funny post!

I love your line about "helping you move a body".

It's like I always tell people when they ask if they can handle my Beretta or my Sig-Sauer...

"Sure!...Never hurts to have a second set of prints on a gun....":D

Helena,
I'm with EvilQueen! I thought the post hilarious! I hope your spirits are lifted soon! Thanks for posting.;)

Masonry facade vs heavily bandaged cranium

I thought it was a good post too, which was the point of my post becuase.......er.....oh whats the point!

The sharp part at the end?

Oh, wait, this wasn't a riddle, was it? Damn. My shout.

Helena, liked that one. Saw it before, and liked it then, too. It's highly likely that red was just crackin' wise, in an overseas fashion. Once y'realize that he kids most often, y'look for the humor there, and there's plenty of it.

My $0.02,

dvnc

Loved that wish, it's so true, and a very cool view of friendship. Please keep up the sarcasm, Ms. Montana. LOL. (No, not her real name, look it up on a map, okay?) :rolleyes:

Smiley

"The lowest form of wit" ?

So what do you think smiley? should I persevere with my sarcasm as well?

Still not house trained

Well done DVNC for carrying out your thankless task with such care. A mission which involves you wandering around the forum with a dust pan and brush clearing up the mess I leave behind me after my little "accidents". I am greatly indepted to you.

red indian....

He can be so silly at times...Q

Hell, red indian's become one o' my favs, Q, like you and Strel. Y'just gotta learn t'follow things from that side o' the ocean, y'know?

You, me and him have gotta get into the same pub, at the same time. Triple bonus if we can get Strel there.

dvnc

A Friendship wish

ROFLOL Perfect, just perfect.
Helena You brightened my day...so maybe the REST of us here can return the favor.
By their very nature; Holidays are a time when family & friends get together BUT They're a real hill to climb when your not in the mood to do so. It's the time we are under SO MUCH PRESURE to Enjoy. But It's OK. I'm with Evil Queen; I can relate to broken hearts & if you want to talk we're ALL here...Mine's: [email protected]
Keep your chin up; it's good for your posture.
Funny Post!!!
Bug:cool:

Well Met

I'd love to hoist a tankard with you, DVNC, and Q and Red too. But first, I have to curry comb and feed the horse and clean the Kalashnikov. Then I'll take the cow flop off my head and shave off this beard and ditch the robes in favor of jeans and sweat shirt. (I've been away...)

Strelnikov

Strel...MIA?

Now that you mention it bud, we haven't had the pleasure of your Southern charm in awhile...everything ok? :manicd: Q

Bottoms up!

Wel thankyou kindly gents for the invitation! do you have pubs over there? I thought you only had those weird "drug store" places where you can get a bottle of Bud lite and something to unblock the kitchen sink with. Has prohibition finished yet? and if it has how old do you have to be these days to get a drink 45? Tally Ho!

I'm always glad I finally figured you out, red. Yer a funny one.

We have pubs, but they're imitations of those there. Some are good imitations, and some are better ignored.

I wouldn't drink Bud Lite if it were the last beverage on the planet. It's evil and wrong. We also have proper breweries here, since the 80s, that kick out good brews.

As for the drinkin' age, some states are easy (18) and others get tougher, like here in California (21).

Beer *tastes* better there, though, brother. Could be all the increased alcohol content, though. ;)

dvnc

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back