• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mail Lady tickles neighbor! TRUE!!!!!!!

shadowmoon5150

today was a great day in tickling for me. My neighbor lays out and tans all the time. she told me that she could get the lady who brings the mail to tickle her feet. I said that is never going to happen. Boy was I wrong! She put a feather out in the yard one day and the mail lady says look at this feather. it is huge. it was a feather from a turkey. we have turkey here often and find them scattered. my neighbor cheryl placed it near her driveway where the mail lady would see it for sure. a few days later I had a dream come true. Here comes the mail lady and sure enough picks up the feather. cheryl was laying out and the mail lady asks her if this is her feather. no cheryl said lying out of her teeth of course. the mail lady asks if she could keep it. cheryl said sure. what would do you need it for? then the mail lady walks down to cheryl's barefeet and tickles her with the feather. i was stunned and shocked. my neighbor actually got the mail lady to tickle her feet and with a feather i might add. a few days later cheryl was laying out again but the mail lady left her feather at home. but tickled cheryl's feet with her fingers for about 10 seconds whilw cheryl was reading her magazine. if i had a video camera. but i doubt i will see anything like that again. Feathers rule in my book. cheryl tells me that every once in a while the mail lady tickles her feet if she lays out. too bad i miss most of them now due to work. oh well, i witnessed a true tickle magical moment. hope you guys enjoy this. it was a real treat for me.
take care and happy tickling everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can empathize cuz my mail lady is hot too! Great story, very original. My minor problems with it though is you should have told us what Cheryl and the mail lady look like and you should have been more descriptive of the tickling like Cheryls reaction and stuff. Thats hard to do I admit but your story is so good if you added those things it would be a dream. Its hard to write a story though so I give you credit to the max. The best story I read on here in a while, hope to hear more from you and the mail lady. :happyfloa

Being tickled with a big turkey feather on my feet, omg! Even though I react much more to finger tickling, just the thought of being tickled by a huge turkey feather and my the mail carrier no doubt, I'd be giggling all over the place. Great story, thanks for sharing!!

Mail lady tickles again!!!

Hey all. The mail lady tickled my neighbor again today. The mail lady was out riding around and stopped to visit while she was in the neighborhood. Cheryl who is blonde about 5 foot 5 and very ticklish esp. her feet was happy to see her tickler. The mail lady is about 5 foot 6 and dark hair and loves to tickle women's feet.Cheryl suggested that they make a tickle video and share it with the tickling community. I agreed to film and starring the 2 lovely ladies. The girls will work on the scenario and costumes. It will be out soon and I can't wait for all of you to see it. We were talking in the living room and Cheryl was laying on the couch reading a magazine. The mail lady noticed that Cheryl was barefoot and wasted no time tickling those feet. Cheryl layed there and took it while the mail lady tickled away. Neither girl wanted it to end. But the mail lady had to leave and attend a party. But the mail lady tickled Cheryl's feet while holding them in her lap. When the mail lady went for Cheryl's toes it was all over. If I only had my feather the mail lady said. How lucky was I today. When the details are worked out for the video, I will let you all know first thing. Happy tickling everyone

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back