• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unknown Italian clip (M/F ft)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Form an old, unknown Italian movie: Man licks a smoking woman's feet, and it tickles.

As the file was just a few KB over the forum limit, I had to zip it. Unzip with WinZip. You need RealPlayer to play it.

That's Harry Belafonte and Dorothy Dandridge in "Carmen Jones." Must be an Italian dubbing.

Actually, it works just fine...

...but you'll need the right viewing software. I recommend doing a Google search for "Real Alternative" and installing that. A lot of the older (20th century!) video files use some variation of the Real codec so it's worth having.

It's not like you're being asked to uudecode it (try putting "uudecode" into Wikipedia, and you'll learn just how lucky you are that the technologies available to our community have improved since the early days :)).

...but you'll need the right viewing software. I recommend doing a Google search for "Real Alternative" and installing that. A lot of the older (20th century!) video files use some variation of the Real codec so it's worth having.

It's not like you're being asked to uudecode it (try putting "uudecode" into Wikipedia, and you'll learn just how lucky you are that the technologies available to our community have improved since the early days :)).

Real Player clips don't work for ME! That's why I asked for it in Windows Media Format. It doesn't matter what I do, the only videos that work for me are Windows Media Player videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back