• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is a Coronation St story I wrote sometime ago before Surrane left the series. It's regarding Tracey Barlow and Karen Mc donald's fight over Steve for those who watched it. Please bare in mind this is my first story, if anyone wants me to continue then plz say.

"Mam am I ever gonna get Steve to love meh?" said Tracey to her mum Deirdre. "Oh I don't know love you can only try" said Deirdre. "Everytime I try im always getting humiliated by that stupid baron Karen, just once i'd like to have the last laugh on her." "Oh Tracey don't go talking like tha." "Hehehehe" " Whats funny Tracey," "It wasn't me mam it came from outside." "Hehehehehe stop it Steve hahaha its not funny". Deirdre looked out the window, "What is it mam," "It's only Steve tickling Karen." Tracey's face suddenly lit up, "Mam im going out for a while i'll see you later." "Don't go getting into anymore fights with Karen." "I'm only going to the Rovers for a quick drink." Tracey walked into the Rovers and was immediately taunted by a very drunk Karen and all her friends from Underworld. "Alright slut still after my steve are you, you jealous he's mine and not yours?" "It's just a matter of time baron Karen until he is and you know it's true", "Oh yeah, your pathetic Tracey I bet you would fall over if someone poked you". karen suddenly poked Tracey in the hip and she jumped. Karen suddenly started grinning. "Surely a strong girl like you isnt ticklish". "No sorry to disappoint you Karen im not, you just surprised me that's all". "What do you think girls, should we teach miss slut Tracey a lesson?" "Yeah I think we should love grinned janice evily". "Right thats enough girls you want to continue then take this outside" said Kieran. "Fine by us, come on girls grab her and take her to Underworld I burrowed Mikes keys." Karen and her friends dragged a squirming Tracey to Underworld, "Help me someone Karen's gone mad" shouted Tracey, but everyone ignored her. "Right girls put her on the table", said Karen, "ok now hold her down." "Karen give up now I told you im not ticklish", "Janice take her shoes and socks off". "Now what baron karen?" "Now you slut we tickle you, what nice soft feet you have Tracey, it doesn't tickle when I do this does it?" Karen started sliding her fingernails up and down Tracey's soles. Hehe no it he doesn't sorry to disappoint you hehe," "then whats funny" asked Karen." "I just remembered how funny it was when I threw drink on you."

To be continued if anyone wants.

definately continue this story and maybe write one with tina o brien (sarah) in please i love her she is my dream woman

The continuation:

"Oh so you thought that was funny did u?" "Tickle tickle Tracey, i'm getting to you aren't I". "Hehehehehe stop it", "oh i'm sorry am I tickling you, tickle tickle tickle". "Hahahahahahaha stop it Karen this isnt funehehehehehehee," "I don't know your laughing pretty hard whats so funny Tracy?" "You are hahahahahahahaha," "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ok hah ok hahahaha I haadmit it im ticklish ahahahahahahahahahaha pleaseehehee stop." "Uh what the flaming hell is going on here?" "Steve heeelp meeehehehe your girlheheheiend has gone insanehehehehe." "Karen stop it now leave her alone. Right u lot, home now and Karen I want a word with you now come on." Steve dragged Karen away, "this isnt over yet Barlow," shouted Karen "No your right Baron Karen grinned Tracey it's just beginning." Tracey sat up and put her shoes and socks back on and walked back home, she was walking along then suddenly someone pinched her sides "hehe stop it," Tracey turned around and saw Tyrone and Maria. "Hey Tyrone what did you do that for?" "So its true then" grinned Tyrone "you are really ticklish". "Even if I was" frowned Tracey "how would you know that?" "The whole street is talking about it, i'd stay clear of the Rovers if i'd were you you might get attacked hehe." "Maria is a ticklish one as well aren't you, she gets tickle attacked by Candice at work all the time", Tyrone started grabbing her sides "no dont Tyrone no hehehehehe stay away hehehehe from mehehehehe stop it hehehehehe nono hahahahaha, then she broke free "Ooh you've had it now" said Tyrone then he chased her down the street. I wish I wasn't so tickish thought Tracey. Tracey walked in and sat down on the sofa looking upset, "Whats the matter love said Deirdre". "Oh mam that stupid Cow Karen humiliated me again badly and now the whole street found out". "Oh Tracey" Deirdre hugged her daughter. Right thats it thought Tracey she has gone too far she is not gonna get away with this.

Right thats it if anyone wants I can continue with part 2 Tracey's revenge.

and yes I will write a Sarah Platt story when this one has been finished.

By the way for the ppl that don't know any of these characters, this is Kate Ford aka Tracey Barlow :
tracy_kf.JPG

this is Samia Ghadie aka Maria:
Samia_Ghadie-Dec2K3-OK.jpg

and this is Suranne Jones aka Karen:
suranne31024x768.jpg

wow your stories rock i can't wait for tracy's revenge and the sarah platt story keep up the good work

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back