• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer and the Boss (Part 4)

TQLR

TMF Expert
Jenn sighed as she prepared to leave the office Thursday night. Terry had explicitly told her to take Friday off, but the buxom brunette feared she would miss her Friday night tickle torture.

"Don't you worry..." Terry said with a wicked leer, "...I've plans for you!" The statuesque blonde said as she undulated out of Jennifer's office.

Jenny forgot about Terry's thinly veiled threat as the day wore on. Closing down her office, she made her way to the parking garage; her too-loose pumps clicking on the pavement and slapping against her stockinged soles.

She had just made it to her car when she was fiercely grabbed from behind! She felt the cold steel of handcuffs snapping around her wrists and with terror in her eyes she turned around to see Maria.

Maria was the building's security guard and at 6'2", the busty Latino easily overpowered the struggling Jenn. Maria once worked the wrestling circuit as 'Sexy Mexy' but tired of the long road trips, preferring instead the quiet day-to-day routine of her security work.

"MARIA!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF!!!!!" Jenn protested as Maria deftly palmed a piece of duct tape across her lips. With her wrists handcuffed behind her back, the tiny brunette could do little to prevent Maria from hoisting her up over her shoulder! The jerk was so sudden that it pulled Jennifer right out of her pumps which clattered to the pavement. Whistling merrily, Maria carried a kicking Jennifer to her car; opening the trunk with her remote.

Jennifer tried kicking at Maria as she was dumped into the trunk, but Maria merely laughed and tucked Jenn's stockinged legs in before closing the trunk. With a look of evil lust, Maria started the car and pulled out of the garage; anticipating the fun she would have with her captive.

Moments later, Terry walked through the garage and found Jenn's pumps laying on the concrete. Grinning with evil delight, she retrieved Jenn's shoes and made her way to her car.

At first, Jennifer was terrified. But then she remembered what Terry had told her and realized that Maria must be involved with the blonde's plans for her. A warm glow began to grow in her tummy as she perversely started to enjoy her abduction.

After 20 minutes, Jenn began to grow sleepy, and as such, she was startled awake when Maria once again hauled her over her shoulder and carried her from the garage into the house.

Her eyes grew wide when she looked at the room Maria carried her into. It looked like a dungeon with stocks, an X frame, and racks and racks of torture tools.

MMMMMF'ing through the duct tape, Jennifer tried wriggling away as Maria sat her on her lap in a large overstuffed chair. Gently, she peeled the duct tape away and Jenny was finally able to speak.

"MARIA!!! WHAT ARE YOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Jenn squealed as Maria started tickling her ribs! Her stockinged legs kicked wildly but she could do little to stop the sexy Mexican from tickling her!

"Such a ticklish little girl !" she cooed as she counted each and every one of Jennifer's ribs.

It didn't take long for Maria to tickle Jenn into helplessness. As Jennifer laughed uncontrollably, Maria plucked away at her blouse; tickling and undressing the helpless brunette who could do nothing but squeal and squirm on her lap.

With her blouse peeled back there was more bare skin for Maria to tickle; and tickle she did! Jennifer's underarms felt the kiss of Maria's nails as did her taut tummy and the tops of her breasts. That was the most torturous for Jenn as she felt each pulse of her heart pounding blood into her rapidly stiffening nipples.

Maria could see that Jenn was becoming aroused – her stiff nipples revealing how turned on the lusty brunette was. Maria popped the snap on Jenn's bra and peeled it back over her arms, leaving her full firm breasts exposed for the lusty Latino's pleasure.

Jennifer's sobbing laughter turned to earthy moans as Maria nibbled on her ear lobe and circled her nails around and around her captive's nipples. "Conchita loves to be tickled, Si?" she teasingly cooed into her ear.

Jennifer giggled and moaned; loving every second of her captivity. A raging fire began to burn between her thighs and Maria did everything she could to stoke that fire. Slithering her tongue into Jenn's ear, Maria used her left hand to tickle under Jenn's breasts while her right hand started unzipping her skirt.

"Jou going to be naked in just a few minutes giggly-girl!" she teased as she peeled off her skirt.

Jennifer was gushing with pleasure and lust as Maria rolled down the nylon on her right leg. But, rather than strip off her panties, the Sexy-Mexy cinched them up into a roll and wedgied them in between Jenn's sopping wet lips.

"OHMYGOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" she moaned as Maria tugged the panties against her throbbing love button. Just when she thought she'd explode, Maria fiercely began tickling her ribs!

"NYAAAAAEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she squealed as she wriggled wildly on Maria's lap. Denied her orgasm, she could only laugh helplessly as Maria tickle-tortured her.

"Jou cum when I tell you my little tickle-baby!" she teased. Jenn's full breasts bounced and jiggled as she laughed and each tug on her panties sent erotic jolts of electricity through her tiny body. But the uncontrollable laughter kept her from going over the edge to blissfull ecstasy.

Finally, Maria let Jenn catch her breath and with both hands she ripped away the brunette's sodden panties. "Now, we drive you crazy!" she whispered as she easily slithered two fingers inside of her tickle-toy.

Jenny squealed with delight and lewdly humped her hips up and down as Maria tickled her very special spot. Within moments, the lusty brunette was pumping out her sweet love honey!

"Jes!!!!!!! Now you cum for me lover!" Maria teased; her fingers skillfully forcing Jennifer to one brain-numbing orgasm after another. Jenn was sobbing hysterically as every muscle in her body pulled and wrenched like never before. Her legs shot straight out and both her bare foot and the nylon covered one were scrunched up and vibrating. She couldn't stop the waves of joy that Maria was forcing from her, nor did it appear that the raven-haired beauty had any intention of stopping.

Tickled senseless, and forced to exhaustion, Jenn saw bright sparkly lights behind her eyes as the fifth massive orgasm shuddered through her tiny frame. Eyes rolling up in her head, she slipped into unconsciousness on Maria's lap. Sexy-Mexy kissed her deeply and carried her over to the X-frame.

i just finished reading all 4 previous parts and cannot wait for a part 5

Oh TQLR please finish this story and post part 5. I know I am beating a dead horse but I'd so love to read part 5, I read the rest of the series many times and would love to see what we missed on part 5!!!!
And I know I am not alone in this thought!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back