• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My second tickling session with Anna - True

baldadonis

Verified
Hi all. Thank you for the positive feedback. I've enjoyed hearing from people who enjoyed the first story, and especially from those who im'd me about how I was able to meet Anna, some asking for advice. I hope those looking for a ticklee will also be as lucky as I was although honestly I think it was dumb luck. Or maybe it was Murphy's law; you fail 100% of the time for over a year and you have succeed eventually. I'm a little slow in getting around to it, but I met up with Anna again for a second tickling session a week ago. Unfortunately people were at both our houses so we couldn't again go to either homes. Hopefully soon.

We met for dinner at a local grill. She was wearing a blue short sleeve shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. Very cute. Dinner was fine. Nothing really occurred there because there were plenty of people around, so we mainly just talked about other things going on with us.

After dinner we went to a nearby movie theater to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. She thought it would be a naughty idea if I lightly tickled her occasionally during the movie to see if she could handle it without other people becoming suspicious. Little did she know what she was in for. Because dinner did not take very long, we arrived for the movie almost 45 minutes before it started. We bought the tickets, went into the theatre, and it was pitch black and nobody was in there. This is very strange. I worked in a movie theater for a while many years ago and theaters are usually programmed that when the credits of the previous showing end, the lights automatically come up so the ushers can come in and start cleaning. This didn't happen though. No lights, no ushers, no people. Not going to waste this opportunity we sat down in the back row. She thought I was just going to chat because the movie hadn't started yet. Nope. I just grabbed a foot and started digging in. She was really gritting her teeth and trying to fight it, realizing that with no one around that I essentially called an audible and was not going light on her at all. This went on for a while until people occasionally started coming in. Then I actually would stop for a while and then resume lightly gliding my fingers over her soles. Anna's feet are very sensitive. They cannot be touched without a strong reflex, it wasn't possible. So this was just driving her nuts for a while, and she was surprised how much tickling she was getting and how little I seemed to be bothered by people coming in. She was doing such a good job stifling her laughter, and no one was really paying any attention to us, that I saw no reason to stop. At one point, shortly before the movie started, this kid was starting to come over our way. I quickly dropped her feet out of my lap and sat normally. He walked up to me and said "Hey man." At this point, Anna's face turned beet red, sure that he was going to ask what we were doing back there. "Can we borrow your tickets. We need to go outside right now, and don't actually have any tickets." "Sorry," I replied, "I threw our stubs away when we came in," lying to get rid of him quickly. Believing me completely, the 13 or 14 year old kid walked back over to his friends and exited the theater and I resumed tickling Anna's feet.

Eventually the movie started. I had figured out by now that Anna was very good at controlling her laughter in the movie theater. She wasn't any less ticklish than before but she had a very good resolve not to draw attention to ourselves. Realizing this, and also realizing that no one was paying the least bit of attention to us, as the movie progressed I became a little bit more evil. After about twenty minutes I really started digging in to her feet. I was dancing my fingers very quickly over both feet, taking quick strokes up and down her feet. She was shaking violently and really couldn't stand this but only giggling ever so quietly. I kept pushing her to break. I would just dig in harder and harder. Sometimes I would hold her toes back with one hand and dig all my fingers in between her toes and really stratch hard. Or I might just take one foot and use both hands and from the arch of her foot, tickle away from the center. Everytime she would hit me, or poke me or do something to make me stop or lighten up to keep her from bursting out in laughter. I was havng such a good time with this game that eventually I decided to start attacking her sides stomach. She couldn't believe it as she was dying, trying to hold her laughter in and push me away at the same time. Yet no one ever noticed anything. What can I say, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie must be great actors. Can't be the movie; it was nothing special that I could see. (Sorry for the obligatory movie review. For those looking for an action movie in which you will not be tickling anyone, I give it two thumbs up.)

Now you would have thought that Anna would be worn out at this point. I had pretty much essentially broken our deal that I would only lightly tickle her during the movie. Nope. She was still ready to step it up to the next level. So we drove out to a secluded parking area by the beach and she was ready for real tickling session. While I really had her begging the last time, this time I had taken away the safeword and instead was going to be tickling in timed intervals to work on her endurance. She probably thought she could not be tickled worse than she was the first time, but she found out she was very wrong. We got into the backseat, and I started by having her lie on her back with her feet in my lap. I spent the first minute exploring where she was most ticklish today and mainly warming her up. I glided my fingers lightly over her legs and she shaked and giggled, then began pinching at her knees which really made her start begging "please, please not there oh god no stahahahap."

After the first break, I started at her hips, finding the spot right above the hipbones and in back and forth motions tickled each side. This really set her off as she bucked wildly back and forth shrieking, and as before I had to sit on her a little to keep her from falling off the seat.

However, the real fun started after the next break when I asked her to flip over so she was now on her stomach. I was stepping up the intervals to about ten minutes, which was going to pure torture for her. I started at her feet and then began working my way up the backs of her leg and until I came to the back of her knees. I struck gold here. This was one of her buttons, and I settled in here, aggressively tickling with all fingers. She was in hysterics, screaming, "Oh please no, no more, no god no. It's toooo much, ITS TOOHHOOOOHOO MUUUHUHUHUCH. AHAHAHAHA." Needless to say I kept at this spot for a while then continued up her leg. One spot I had not tickled the first time was her inner thighs so this was where I headed next. WOW!! As bad as she was behind the legs, this by far the worst. She burst into screams of pure hysterics, bucking about wildly like a madwoman, begging and pleading for me to go anywhere else. "Oh no no, NOOOOO, you got to stop, I CAAAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. HAHAHAHAHAHA." Which of course I didn't do for a few minutes. Then I shifted to her rear where I began squeezing with all ten fingers. Anna has a very nice ass as she is athletic and in excellent shape. This was another great spot. She was not as spastically ticklish here as the inner thighs, but still very ticklish nonetheless. I tickled here for a couple minutes as she giggled and pleaded for me to stop, and continued to ask how long it was till her break.

We had one more short interval (shorter than it should have been) where I ultra-aggressively tickled her sides and armpits. Anna is extremely ticklish everywhere, and her upperbody is no exception. She writhed and wriggled like a worm and heartily laughed as she tried to push me off. Of course I have a significant weight advantage on her being over 6'2" and I was basically holding down her arms with my just my knees as I dug into her armpits without mercy. I just might have made her passed out if she hadn't been saved by the bell.

This session was cut unfortunately short then when some police cars rolled around the area. No one is supposed to be in these areas after dark and they were just going to sit there until we left, so the fun was over for today. We got out of the back seat, and Anna and I slowly drove home, she in total exhaustion and confusion, conceding that this was by far the worst she had ever been tickled in her life. I was worried that perhaps I had pushed her too hard, but no, Anna is ready for a third go around soon. Part III to come.

baldadonis

Last edited:
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:xpulcy:

DAMN you go Man and get all the tickles you can!!!!!!!!

witchtickler :firedevil

Kick ass! Nice experience, and good writing style... Keep it up! :D

Mmmmmmmm

Movie Theater tickling is so delicious. Best wishes with your next encounter, Baladonis!

True?

Hmmm this story seems to be true.....Well one thing is for sure....Did he tell you he is lying about the nice ass part? Well maybe he is lying about the other things also or maybe not ...Well I know one thing is for sure....He will be tickling himself crazee b/c this ticklee has been tickled off and sadly this lucky guy maybe the unspoken tickleeless b/c I will be busy for a very long time running this ass into shape adidos and enjoy =)

Errrr... I'm not entirely sure if that last post made all that much sense... also theres way to many 'maybe's and suggestions to work out if ANNA? actually made a concrete statement there (aside from the intention of doing some exercise... I think...).

Can anyone translate?

Great Story Man

I have always wanted to tickle ANNA myself. Where was Andre during all this. Andre as you know is her husband or boyfriend. He has tickled a lot to ticklish ladies that ANNA has either set up for him or he set up and she watched.
Tell her to e-mail me if she wants to be tickled by two guys at once....LOL I bet she could not take it....My e-mail is [email protected]

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back