• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beth's Journey

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
My first ever tickling story...so bear with me.

Beths Journey.
Beth had lived in New York her whole life.She is a young black girl with a really nice figure about 5'7
and long black hair.She is 18 years old and has nicely sized breasts.
Sabastion was 5 years older than Beth but they had been friends since they were young.Two years ago
Sabastion (his friends call him 'Sas') moved to Jamaica because he was offered a job as photographer
for a local news paper.
After nagging her mother for 6 months and saving half of what she needed for a trip to Jamaica she
finally got to go.(Sabastion payed the other half)
When Beth arrived at the airport in Jamaica she couldn't see Sas (Sabastion) anywhere.All she saw
was a beutifuly tanned , probably italian , women standing there with a sign that simply read 'Beth'.
Beth approched the women and said "Are you a friend of Sas?" The women got a smile on her faced
and said "Yes , I'm Antonia , I'm so glad I found you I thought the sign may not work"
The trip to Sas's house took about half an hour in the Taxi.On the ride Antonia and Beth realised they
had alot in common and as in turned out Antonia was not only Sas's friend but also his next door
neighbour.(you thought she was ganna be his girlfriend didn't ya?)
When they arrived Antonia walked Beth to the door , after the formalities were over Antonia went
home and Beth and Sabastion went inside.
Sabastion was nice guy , about 5'10 and the top of his black hair was died blond.Sas took Beths bags
and showed her to her room.As he walked up towards the other end of the house after dropping the
bags off he said "I'm just going to check my e-mail , make your self at home"
And with that comment Beth took her shoes and socks off and went into the living room.
When Sas came into the living room he noticed Beth had her feet sittting on the coffe table with her
legs crossed.He looked at her with a silly angrey face.
"What?" said Beth sarcastically."Your feet are on the table" He said while shaking his head.
"So , you said 'make yourself at home' , so I did" She said making a mockery of him by still having her
feet resting on the table.
He sat down on the couch next to her and grabbed the bottoms of her legs in his right arm , like you
would when having someone in a headlock.He bought her bare feet around so he had his back to her
and she was lenth ways on the couch.
"Oh no" she said sarcastically with a playful smile on her face "What are you going to do? Chop my
feet off?"
The suddenly with no warning she felt something run up her left foot and she instantly new it was Sas's
index finger.
"Ahe" she gave out a funny squeak and tried to pull her feet out but his hold was to strong.
"I wasn't going to do anything about it" Said Sas "But then you went and mocked me so now I have to
tickle your feet"
"No don't" she said playfully not really caring.Thats when she felt Sas's fingers running all over her
feet.The fingers of his left hand were going crazy , all over the place on her ticklish feet.
"Ha ha ha ha ....Sas stop....ha ha" she didn't really care.She was a ticklish as the next girl for sure but
they were only playing.
"Ha ha ha ha ha...Sas....please...ha ha ha ha"
After about a minute Beth begun to wonder when he was going to stop.She figured he would have
given up by now.She didn't mind though.
"Sas...Ha ha ha..Please I'm HA ha ha..I'm sorry...HA HA HA"
"Alright I'll stop" He said as he let her feet drop to the ground."But let this be a lesson , don't put your
feet on the coffe table"
The rest of the day went by smoothly and Beth didn't give the tickling another thought , she just kept
her feet away from the coffe table.
When dinner time rolled around Beth was sitting on the couch watching t.v.There were only two
channels and they were mostly crappy soap operas broad casted from Australia.
"Well?" Said Sas "What do you want for dinner? , How about I make some soup?"
"YUCK!" Said Beth "I hate soup, And we all know that you can't cook"
"I can to cook!" Said Sas with a smile on his face , knowing full well that she was joking."You need to
get some good Jamaican food in that skinny belly of yours" He said as he patted her on the stomch
with his right hand.
Beth looked at her tummy and used both hands to lift up either side of her shirt.When she lifted her
shirt up she revealed a beutifuly soft tummy perfect for a tickle attack."See,I don't need
food,ecspecially your yucky soup , ha ha" She said mockingly.
"Oh yeah?" Sas said "You think thats funny huh? Well how about this?" Then suddenly he dug all ten
fingers into her sides.
"AHHH" She screamed as she dropped her shirt and grabbed onto Sas's wrists.
" HA HA HA HA SAS STOP! HA HA" She wriggled around all over the place with Sas's hands
going up and down all around inside her shirt.
" AH HA HA SAS HA HA I'LL EAT HA HA HA I'll EAT THE SOU...HEE HA HA "
He didn't tickle her for as long as he did her feet , the main reason was because she was struggling so
much.
"Alright" He replied with a smile on his face."Tonight we eat soup"
The next morning Beth was hopping out of the shower and wrapping herself up in a nice fluffy pink
towel.As she left the bathroom to cross the hall to her room so she could get dressed she bumbed into
Sas and accidently bumped some photographs out of his hand and onto the floor.
"Sorry" She said as she bent over to pick them up.As she was picking them up she suddenly felt 10
fingers dig into her sides.Sabastion was leaning over her head and tickling her ribs.She instanly
dropped the pictures and fell to her knees.
"Hee hee HA HA HA SAS! HA HA. NO! HA HA." She was lying on her stomch and thrashing her
arms and legs against the ground trying to get free.She did'nt want to try and crawl fowards though in
fear of her towel slipping off.
"I can't believe you purposly knocked those photos out of my hand" He said sarcastically.
"AH HA HA HA I DIDN'T! HA HA HA" She screamed although partly enjoying the game at the
same time.
"Oh you didn't" He said still riddiling his fingers up and down her sides.
"NO HA HA HA SAS DON'T! HA HA HA HA"
The tickling continued for about another 30 seconds when the front door opened.However neither of
the two realised because Beth was facing the other way and Sas was concertrating on tickling Beth.
"Oh Sas let her up"Came a womens voice from the front of the hall.
Sas stopped tickling Beth and looked up to see Anotnia standing at the end of the hall shaking her
head with a smile on her face.
Beth hopped up and said hello then went to get changed.
When Beth came out of her room she was wearing blue shorts , no shoes and a white t-shirt wich was
tucked into her shorts.She also realised that Sas was not home and Antonia was at the kitchen bench
making breakfast.
"Where did Sas go?" Asked Beth.
"Oh he had to go into town to take those pictures in.He said he was sorry he couldn't spend the day
with you but I agreed to instead."
"O.k" Said Beth with a smile "What shall we do?"
"Lets have breakfast first and then we can sort something out."
Half an hour after finishing breakfast the Beth and Antonia were sitting on the couch bored shitless.
"So why was Sas tickling you before?" Said Atonia who obviouly couldn't find anything better to talk
about.
"Oh I accidently knocked the pictures out of his hands , he was just playing around"Beth replied.
"So your pretty ticklish then?"
"Yep.I'm not as tickish as some girls but if I am tickled in the right spot I can't stand it and I'll pretty
much do anything to get out."
"The right spot huh? Where is your spot?"
"I'll tell you.But only if you tell me yours first and then you have to prove it."
"O.K" Said Antonia "I am really ticklish on my feet , I can't stand it , it just tickles to much" She said
while taking her jandal off her right foot and resting her foot on her thy of her left leg."Go on but do it
quickly"
Beth reached over and with her right hand beand zooming her fingers all over Antonias bare foot.
"AAHHHHH HA HA HA" Antonia quickly put her foot on the ground and looked at Beth with a
smile."See what I mean , I'm so ticklish on my feet.Now wheres your spot?"
"I'm not telling!" Said Beth.
"Oh well then I guess I'll just have to find out for my self.
Antonia tackled Beth of the couch and onto the ground and began ticklng up and down her sides while
not giving her a chance to get up.
Beth realised that Antonia was alot stronger than her but Beth still had one advantage , Beth new
Antonias weak spot.
"HA HA HA AAAHHHH HA HA" Beth screamed and wiggled around in a ticklish frenzie.
"Are you going to tell me or do I have to tickle you untill you tell me?" Antonia taunted.Her taunting
didn't last long because she suddenly felt Beths hand shoot up her shirt and begin tickling her
ribs.Antonia rolled to her side and bothe girls lay there tickling each other.
"BETH! STOP ! HA HA HA HA HA"
"YOOOOAAHAHAHA HA HA HA YOU STOP! HA HA"
"NOOO HA HA I HA HA DON'T HA HA"
After about 3 minuets both girls stopped puffing and panting they stood either side of the couch trying
to figure out what to do next.
"I'm ganna find you spot" Antonia said tauntingly.
"Yeah?" Said Beth "Well I'm gonna tickle your feet untill you cry"
"You know what I think? I think your most ticklish sopt is on your feet too!"
At that moment Beth knew she was in trouble."I just told Antonia I would tickle her feet untll she cries"
Beth thought "But what if she does the same to me? She's much stronger than me and could probably
hold my feet for for ages!"
Beth knew that she had to get to Antonias feet first so she instantly ran over the couch and knocked
Antonia to the ground.The girls began tickling each other again and they were both struggling to try and
get to the others feet.Eventually Antonia proved to be the fastet and managed to sit on top of the back
of Beths legs as she lay on her stomch.
"Now what should I do?" Taunted Antonia."I have two lovely little girls feet here Beth what would you
do if you had two lovely girls feet Beth?"
"I'd let them go!" Said Beth with a smile.
"Oh I don't think so.I think I'll slide my long nail up your little foot and see what happens!"
"No Antonia...hee hee...you've got it all wrong...Ha ha ...I'm not ticklish there...HA HA HA HA HA"
"If your not ticklish..." Said Antonia starting to tickle faster and with more fingers."...how come you
keep laughing?"
"Antonia...I HA HA HA HA HA...I AM TICKLISH HA HA HA I MEANT HA HA HA HA HA"
The words began harder to say as Antonia got faster and faster now using all ten fingers to dance
around Beths feet.
"You meant what? You meat you ticklish but your not ticklish is that what you meant? Or did you
mean you want me to tickle you more?"
"NAHAHA NO! HA HA I MEANT HA HA HA I HA HA I MEANT THAT HA HA THAT
THATS NOT MY MOST AHA HAHAHAHAHA MOST TICKLISH SPOT HA HA HA" Beths
mind was racing she tried pulling away but Antonia was to strong.
"Oh.So your not the most ticklish on your feet? Well you know what I think? I think your lying.Whats
the time Beth?"
"THE TIME!? HA HA HA ITS HA HA" Beth tried as hard as possible to see the clock in the
kictchen.The tickling made her arms weak and she couldn't seem to push her self up enough to see
over the bench.
"I HA HA HA I CAN'T SEE! HA HA STOOOP HA HA HA"
"Well if you don't tell me the time I can't stop tickling your feet!"
It now became crucial that Beth told Antonia the time as she could no longer stand the tickle torture.
"THE TAHA HA HA TIME IS HA HA HA IS 10.23 HA HA HA"
And then just like that it stopped.Antonia hopped up and sat on the back of the couch and Beth rolled
onto her back trying to catch her breath.
"Did you know Beth , That you just had your feet tickled for nearly ten minuets?"
"It felt like longer.I can't beleive you did that."
"Well are you going to tell me where your most ticklish spot is now or do I have to tickle your feet
again?"
"NO! No don't tickle my feet again...its my feet.My feet are so ticklish.I don't mind being tickled for a
minute or so but after that it just becomes toruture."
"Oh well" Said Antonia "I guess well just have to agreee not to ever tickle each others feet"
"Yeah o.k" Said Beth as she hoped up and shook Antonias hand.
Later on the girls recieved a phone call telling them that Sas had to stay in town for the night because
there is an important meeting tommorow.The girls sat round watching t.v and making fun of the stupid
acters on the soap operas when Antonia got an idea.
"Hey Beth ever been skinny dipping?"
"No.Why? We can't go now its to dark out."
"Dark is the best time to go because no one can see you.And besides the water will be still warm.
Antonia stood up and took off her shirt and then her long shorts then sat back down and took off her
shoes."Come on.Get undressed lets go!" Said Antonia.Beth sat there for a brief second admiring
Antonias perfectly tanned body.Although Antonia was sitting there in just her underwear her breasts
were so large they left little to the imagination.
Beth stood up reluctently and took of her clothes.Beth had a really nice figure as well although her
breasts were dwarfed next to Antonias.
The girls hurridly jogged to the beach trying to avoid being seen.When they got onto the sand Antonia
kept up her pace she slid her panties off and then quickly undoing her bra.She lept in the water and to
Beths astonishment barely made a splash.
Beth go closer to the water before removing her underwear and Beth just walked in.Beth watched as
Antonia swam about gracefully and then she dissapeared under the water.Antonia was gone for nearly
a minute before Beth began to wonder where she had got to.Beth looked around curiously untill she
heard a gasp behind her and Antonia shot out of the water and wrapped her legs around Beth's waste.
"Hi Beth!" Yelled Antonia obivously excited for some reason."I was down near the bottom and those
bloody seaweed sure to tickle when they rund along my body!"
"Why did you stay down there so long then?"
"I got my foot caught in some seaweed then all the leafs of the other weeds started tickling me , it was
hell because I couldn't laugh."
"Oh my god are you o.k now?"
"Yep! I had and idea though! I figured you could come down and I would show you what it was like
but then I rememberd that you may not be able to hold your breath for very long being the city slicker
that you are!"
"Oh well I'm glad you changed your mind."
"Then I had another idea! I thought 'what if I was to act as the seaweed and tickle Beth my self!?'"
"No!" Said Beth as she tried to get Antonias legs from being wrapped around her.
Then all of a sudden Antonia began to tickle beth all over her sides and her tummy.
"DON'T HA AHA HA" Beth struggled to try and walk out of the water but couldn't seem to move
very fast.
"HA HA HA HA HA STOP HA HA GET OF HA HA HA !"
Beth thought quickly of how to get her off but the only thing she could think of was to tickle Antonias
feet.Beth knew this was a bad move because then Antonia would probably tickle her feet for ages.
Finally after what seemed like ages Beth managed to get out of the water but the weight of Antonia on
her back was to much and Beth fell backwards landing on Antonias naked body.
The blow of the ground on her back made Anotnia release Beth and lay on the ground stunned for a
second.
Beth sat down and caught her breath while Antonia did the same.
"Hey Beth" Antonia said "Are you boobs ticklish? Mine are."
"What? I don't know.Probably."
"Well lets find out!"
"O.k but if they are ticklish you have to stop o.k?"
"Yeah yeah what ever."
Antonia crawled across the sand and kneeled infront of Beth who was now also kneeling down.
"Ready?" Said Antonia as she bought her hands up towards Beth.
"Go." Said Beth.
Antonia ran her fingers all over Beths breats and Beth burst out in a fit of giggles."
"Hee hee HA ha HA HA STOP! Thats ha ha enough! HA HA"
Antonia lowered her hands but not to stop just to start tickling Beths stomch.Beth rolled onto her back
in a fit of giggles tried to get away.
"Hee hee HA HA HA STOP! ANTO...HA HA HA STOP REALLY HA HA I MEAN IT STOP
OR ELSE HA HA HA"
Antonia continued to tickle Beth and not let her go anywhere."Or else what?!"
"OR HA HA OR ELSE I'M HA HA HA TO LATE! AH AHOOOOO MM OOO"
Antonia stopped tickling her as soon as she realised what was happening to Beth.
Beth sat up and looked at Antonia a little embarresed."I told you to stop." Beth said smiling.
"I'm sorry" Said Antonia "I honestly didn't think you would have a orgasm from being tickled."
"Neither did I , I think I should get to tickle your feet for a while now as payment for embarrising me."
"No way! I'm sorry you got so horny but you ain't tickling my feet."
"Mmm...Fine..lets go then."
The girls got there things and went home.Antonia sleeped on the couch and Beth stayed in her
room....untill about midnight.
When Beth decided Antonia must be asleep she snuk into the living room and slowly slid Antonia onto
the floor.She then proceeded to roll her onto her stomch and then sit on the backs of her legs.The she
began to tickle.
Antonia woke quickly with a loud scream and instantly began to laugh and struggle to get away.
"OH MY GOD! HA HA HA PLEASE STOP HA HA BETH THAT HAD HA HA HA HA HAD
BETTER HA HA HA NOT BE YOU HA HA HA I'M GANNA TICKLE YOUR HA HA HA HA
FEET SO BAD HA HA HA HA PLEASE HA HA"
Beth sat there with a big grin on her face and knew that if she were to let Antonia up Beth would get
the tickling of a life time.
"Your not going anywhere" Said Beth "Your going to stay there and I'm ganna tickle you untill you
orgasm or cry!"
"NOOO HA HA HA BETH HA HA PLEASE HA HA HA PLEASE STOP HA HA HA HA!"
Beth contiued to tickle Antonias feet for nearly half and hour untill she decided her fingers needed a
rest.
"I'll think you can rest now Antonia my fingers are tired."
"PUFF GASP HA oh oh my god puff I can't believe you could be so cruel.Let me up."
"Let you up? why so you can tickle my feet again?"
"No I promise I won't! I swear just don't tickle my feet anymore.please."
Beth hopped up and quickly backed away from Antonia.Antonia hopped up still trying to catch her
breath."Don't ever do that again." Said Antonia as she sat back on the couch.
"Alright.I'm sorry.Goodnight."Said beth as she left the room.
In the morning when Beth woke up she suddenly realised that she couldn't move her arms.She was
sitting up right against the head board of the bed buck naked with her arms tied to either side of the
head board.
"What the..?" She muttered to herself to trying to awake properly.
Antonia walked in with a smile on her face and looked nicely dressed for a day out.
"Your finally awake then?"Antonia said with a grin.
"Why am I tied up? Is the because of what I did last night? I said I was sorry.I've learnt my lesson: To
never tickle your feet.Can you untie me now?"Pleaded Beth.
"Let you go? But then you would be able to run away when I tickle you."
"No.Please don't tickle me while I'm tied up!I'ts bad enough when I'm not tied up but atleast then I can
defend myself.Please I told you I was sorry!"
Antonia walked towards Beth wiggling her finger preparing to tickle Beth.Beth bought her legs up to
her chest and prepared for the attack.Then the door bell rung.
Antonia left the room and went to see who was at the door.Meanwhile in Beths room Beth struggled
as hard a possible to get free but Antonia had done a very good job of tieing the rope.
Antonia opened the door to see Sas standing there with a heavy looking bag in his hand.He threw the
bag on floor and walked in.
"Your home early." Said Antonia.
"Yeah the meeting was cancelled.Bit of a bummer but oh well.Have you and Beth had a good time?"
"Yep.Did you know that she loves to be tickled?"
"Really? She wanted me to stop when ever I tickled her."
"Oh yeah she kept asking me to stop but eventually she had a orgasm!"
"Really? wow.You must have tickled her for quite some time."
"Actually it wasn't that long.She was all embaressed so last night she pinned me down and tickled my
feet."
"Where is she now?"
"I have her tied to her bed naked in her room.I'm going to show her that tickling MY feet is not the
best way to stay safe."
"Thats a bit cruel.How long are you going to tickle her for?Can I help?"
Beth had just given up struggling with the ropes when Sas and Antonia walked in.
"Sas! untie me! Antonia is going to tickle me!"
"Why untie you? it would be more fun to help Antonia tickle you.C'mon be a sport! I promise it won't
be for long."
Sas walked over and pulled Beth's legs out.She tried no to let him but he was to strong.Antonia sat
over her waste and started to wiggle her fingers.Beth couldn't see what Sas was doing but she knew
that there was only one place down there that he was going to tickle and that was her feet.
"Please you guys don't.I'll do anything ...I'll make you breakfast."
"No its to late." Said Antonia as she began to tickle Beths boobs.
Beth began a little giggle wich quickly turned into a scream as she felt Sas' finger running around on her
feet.
"HA HA HA HA HA STOOOOHA HA HA H PLEAHAHAHAAHA HA NOOOO HA HA HA
DON'T HA HA HA..."
They continued to tickle her for about ten minuets before Sas decided to give her a break.Beth sat
there puffing trying to catch her breath."No more...Please I can't take it."Beth begged.
"I don't know" Said Sas "I'm having alot of fun and you are pretty ticklish."
"No Sas" Said Beth "You don't get it"
Antonia interupted , desperated to give away Beth's secret spot"Sas she dosn't want us to tickle her
feet because thats her most ticklish spot!"
"Oh" replied Sas "So if we tickle you like this for ....oh lets say a hour ...what will happen?"
"Sas" Said Beth "Please don't do this lets tickle Antonia." After that Beth realised that was definetly the
wrong thing to say because Antonia dug into her bare sides and began to tickle non-stop.When
noticed the laughter he to began tickling again.
Beth was tickled for just over an hour with 30-60 second breaks every ten minuets.When it was over
she had had several orgasms and was extremely tired.
The rest of Beth's stay went off without a single tickle but she knew that she would never forget
it.About a month after Beth got back to New York she had a phone call from Sas telling her that he
was coming to stay for a few days and to expect to see him in about a month....

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back