• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 2

primetime

Verified
thanks for the feedback as i am sure you fans were waiting for the pay per view. i hope you enjoy part 2 as well. i only wish Vince McMahon would give me the authority to run the Women's Division in the WWE. can you imagine? anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (some of them) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the crowd was still buzzing over the 1st match of the pay per view and wondered what was going to happen to Stacy Keibler as she was lead away by Dawn Marie. the fans then looked up at the WOWVision screen and booed as they saw WOWF World Champion Trish Stratus on screen. Trish was walking through the hallways with the WOWF World title belt across her shoulder. she had a smug look on her face as she passed by the backstage crew. then she stopped in her tracks and rolled her eyes as another woman approached her.

"well look what the cat dragged in. Hollywood, so *good* to see you..." Trish said sarcastically.

"why isnt it the champion of the minor leagues! you know Trish, you look absolutely.....slutty as always.." Hollywood smiled as she had the WOWE World title belt around her waist.

"minor leagues? please! i am a TRUE champion! i have a very dangerous match against an animal and you get.....um, Terri Gold. like that's a challenge!" Trish smiled.

"you do have a point. but you are very lucky that you're not in the WOWE. because if you were, you would be my bitch!" Hollywood told her.

"your bitch? please! can you answer me something Hollywood? can you tell me what your secret is for removing wrinkles? i mean, you are sooooo much older than me and i hope my skin stays soft and smooth when i finally make it to your age. oh wait, i know what you did! i can tell that you visited Dr. Stretch! i can see where you had your 9th face lift! look good girl!" Trish laughed.

"funny, real funny. tell me Trish, how come your hips are so wide? is it from the Bon Bons you chow down or is it from the 20,000 men you slept with in the last few weeks?" Hollywood replied.

"what?!!! how dare you insult me!!!" Trish said as she got into Hollywood's face.

"Trish, Trish, Trish. dont get mad because i tell the truth. if i were you, i would just concentrate on winning your match. because one thing is for sure, after tonight i will STILL be WOWE World Champion. hope you can do the same kiddo!" Hollywood laughed as she patted Trish on the head and walked away.

Trish snarled as Hollywood walked away from her. "i HATE that bitch!"

"well, looks like PANDEMONIUM is going to be a huge success! thank you to my two General Managers!" David Mclane said as he sat at a desk with Stephanie McMahon and Debra with him.

"as you can see, i think our fans LOVE WOWF action. that first match set the crowd off!" Debra boasted.

"i will admit, that was a fun match to see. but the fans are going to be treated to exciting WOWE action next. for the first time ever, a TATTOO match is going to take place. i wonder who's going to be permanently scarred!" Stephanie chuckled.

"i also think are fans are going to be excited as i introduce TWO new members of WOW a little later tonight." Mclane told them.

"two new women huh? should be fun..." Debra smiled.

"let's enjoy this next match. it should be quite memorable....." Stephanie smiled as they all watched the monitor.

IVORY (WWE)

vs

DISCIPLINARIAN (tWo)
http://www.wowe.com/superstars/disc...iplinarian3.jpg

TATTOO MATCH

Lee: "What a first match Coach! the WOWF definitely has some amazing talent."

Coach: "i'm so jealous of Bobby. he will get to see Stacy Keibler in a submissive role for the next 30 days. but THIS match is going to be TATTOOED in people's minds forever!!"

Lee: "standing by right now is Julie Day with the Disciplinarian! Julie?"

"this is Julie Day standing by with a member of the tWo, Disciplinarian. Disciplinarian, tonight you have a unique match against Ivory. you have a TATTOO match, where the loser gets tattooed by the winner. why a tattoo match?" Julie asked.

"because Julie, Ivory has been such a naughty girl! she reminds me of that crazy loser Ice Cold. i think Ivory needs PERMANENT standards on the soles of her feet like Ice Cold did. she will be forever reminded that i am the teacher and she is a bad bad girl. Ivory's feet are so precious and when i am done with them, her feet will always belong to me. now, class is about to begin!" Disciplinarian smiled as she walked away.

"ladies and gentlemen!!! this match is a special TATTOO match, where the loser will be strapped down in a chair and will be TATTOOED!!!! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is...the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed when the Disciplinarian appeared at the top of the stage. wearing a purple spandex top, with black tights and black wrestling boots, the Disciplinarian made her way towards the ring. her hair was in a bun and she wore a black suit coat and had a ruler in her hands. she had a huge smile on her face as she saw the tattoo chair and the special tattoo artist, TQLR from the TMF outside the ring. this was going to be her crowning achievement to humiliate Ivory on such a international stage. tattooing Ice Cold's feet were fun, but this was going to be even more special. she made it to the ring and smiled at TQLR.

Lee: "that is one dangerous lady! i really think she was fantasizing about Ivory's feet all week long!"

Coach: "oh yeah, she really wants to humiliate Ivory and tattoo her feet! she is one tough teacher and i would hate to act up in her class. but then again, the things she can do with that ruler....."

Lee: "snap out of it Coach! standing by with Julie Day is none other than Ivory!"

"Ivory, tonight you have a huge matchup against the Disciplinarian in a TATTOO match. are you concerned that your soles will be forever inked with standards?" Julie asked.

"i am concerned about this match. i mean, that woman has been dreaming about my feet and will stop at nothing to humiliate me. she keeps forgetting though that i am a former champion myself and i think it's time for me to inflict punishment on that wacky teacher. how many people always wondered about their teacher getting humiliated? oh yes, tonight, the teacher will be in detention!" Ivory said as she walked away.

".......and her opponent! she is a former GLOW champion and WWE Women's champion, please welcome.......IVORY!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Ivory's music began to play and the crowd cheered as Ivory made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a aqua blue sports bra, with black wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, Ivory made her way to the ring. she was a little nervous, but excited at the same time. this was her first WOW pay per view and wanted to make a name for herself. she made it to the ring and she also saw the tattoo chair and TQLR. she knew what her fate would be if she lost her match. her toes curled up in her boots, thinking about what would happen.

Lee: "there she is Coach! Ivory is one tough lady and i think she is going to put an end to the Disciplinarian's evil reign of standards."

Coach: "i dont think so Lee! remembered when she wrote standards on the Disciplinarian's feet? payback is going to be a bitch and Ivory is definitely a bitch!"

apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. both women approached each other in the middle of the ring and eyed each other. Disciplinarian then tried to slap Ivory, who blocked the attempt, then nailed the Disciplinarian with a shot to the chin. Ivory had her stagger backwards and continue to punch away. she then threw the Disciplinarian against the ropes and nailed her with a clothesline. Disciplinarian got back to her feet, only to be clotheslined again. Ivory tore into her as she pulled the bun of the Disciplinarian's hair loose and pulled her up to her feet. Ivory scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas, then followed up with an elbow. she went for the cover. 1............2..........KICKOUT. Ivory then pulled the Disciplinarian up, but Disciplinarian punched Ivory in the stomach and as Ivory hunched over, Disciplinarian executed a DDT. Ivory was dazed and Disciplinarian made the cover. 1...............2..........KICKOUT.

Lee: "ooooh! that was close!"

Coach: "you're damn right that was close! one more slap of the hand on the mat and we would be seeing tattoos on feet!"

Ivory kicked out, but felt pain as she felt punched coming down on her back. Disciplinarian then threw Ivory against the ropes and delivered a dropkick, nearly knocking Ivory out. the Disciplinarian smiled as she saw Ivory writhing on the mat. she then grabbed Ivory's ankle and slowly carressed the wrestling boot. Ivory looked up and saw her boot in Disciplinarian's hand and panicked. she pulled her foot free and got out of the ring. Disciplinarian smiled as she wanted to play mind games with Ivory. Ivory got back in the ring and knew she had to be careful. she knew how much her feet were wanted and couldnt get in that vulnerable position. she locked up again with the Disciplinarian, but got her eyes raked and she winced in pain. Disciplinarian then suplexed Ivory and stood up. she measured Ivory and dropped a knee across her chest. Ivory felt a great deal of pain and the Disciplinarian made the cover. 1.............2............KICKOUT. apremont75 told the Disciplinarian it was only a two count. she hissed at him, the waited for Ivory to stand up. Ivory staggered to her feet and when she saw the Disciplinarian approach her she took a swing at her. Disciplinarian ducked, then put Ivory in an abdominal stretch. Ivory screamed in pain as she felt her sides being stretched out. apremont75 asked her if she wanted to submit and Ivory refused.

"bad, BAD Ivory!!! now, you will feel the pain as i stretch your pathetic body! but, i dont want to see you frown!" Disciplinarian teased.

Ivory screamed in pain and didnt know what the Disciplinarian was talking about. her eyes then bugged out as she felt a tickling sensation in her ribs. the Disciplinarian began to stroke her fingers across Ivory's ribs and Ivory exploded in laughter. apremont75 once again asked Ivory if she wanted to submit and Ivory refused. Ivory couldnt stand the tickling as she felt fingers now digging deeper into her ribcage. Disciplinarian felt Ivory's body writhing and only tickled harder. her fingers then scrabbled all over Ivory's ribs and belly, only sending Ivory into more fits of laughter.

"HAHAHEHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH STOP!!!!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! !!!"Ivory laughed.

Disciplinarian didnt stop however. she then decided to play with Ivory and humiliate her at the same time. "now class, let's practice our counting skills. how many ribbies can i tickle? we have one ribbie! two ribbies! three ribbies!!! four ribbies!!!" she teased as she tickled each of Ivory's ribs.

Ivory couldnt stop laughing as she felt her ribs getting tickled. she became concerned when she felt her legs turning rubbery. the tickling was taking it's toll and knew if she didnt do something soon, she was going to pass out. the Disciplinarian noticed Ivory's body getting more weak, then went after the exposed armpit. Ivory exploded in laughter as she felt fingers scrabbling in her soft, smooth armpit.

Lee: "Ivory is in serious trouble! listen to her laugh!"

Coach: "this is the beginning of the end! Ivory is going to learn that you never EVER mess with the teacher!"

Ivory was beginning to feel lightheaded and started to pass out from the tickling and apremont75 checked her arm. he raised it up and it dropped. he raised it up again and it fell. one more drop and the Disciplinarian was going to have sweet fun! he raised it again and let it drop, but Ivory kept her arm up. she began to come out of her ticklish daze and tried to fight back. the Disciplinarian simply stroked her fingers across the belly of Ivory and she fell into another state of helpless giggles. Disciplinarian continued to tickle Ivory's bare belly and enjoyed Ivory's laughter. Ivory became very desperate and using whatever strength she had left, she managed to hip toss Disciplinarian off of her, breaking the hold. Ivory fell to the mat in exhaustion. Disciplinarian got back to her feet and saw Ivory on the mat on her belly. she then grabbed Ivory's ankle and wrapped her legs around Ivory's leg and hugged the ankle. Ivory began to squirm as she felt her ankle being twisted. she then began to panic as she felt the bootlaces coming undone. the Disciplinarian smiled as she plucked the bootlaces loose while feeling Ivory squirm.

"oh yes Ivory! it's time for me to pay attention to your precious foot! i am going to really enjoy what's inside this boot of yours......" Disciplinarian teased.

Ivory tried to get her ankle free but was too exhausted to pull it free. she could only brace herself as she felt her boot get pulled off and watch it get tossed out of the ring. Ivory tried to crawl towards the ropes, but stopped when she felt the tugging on her sock. Disciplinarian managed to peel the sock off Ivory's ankle and exposed Ivory's soft rounded heel. a cruel smile formed on her face when she continued to peel the sock down the sole, exposing the pale arch, then the tender ball of the foot. a rush of adrenaline filled her body when she finally peeled the sock off Ivory's toes and finally, Ivory's tender sole was now vulnerable to her wicked designs.

"my my my.....what a tender looking foot. i love your foot Ivory. i wonder if it's sensitive as it looks!" Disciplinarian teased.

Ivory braced herself and when she felt a fingers slowly dragging from the top of her heel, down her sole, into her arch, off the ball of her foot, then stroking the base of her toes, she exploded in raw, guttural laughter. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FOOT DONT TICKLE HEHEHEHEHEHE MY FOOT!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE!"

Disciplinarian slowly traced her fingers across the sole and felt Ivory's body writhing about. she looked at the wrinkles in the arch and tried to trace each and every one of them. she smiled as she saw the toes wiggling wildly and decided to pay a little more attention to them. she circled the tip of her fingernail on the big toe pad and Ivory continued to giggle helplessly. the Disciplinarian then tickled each toe's padding, then went to the soft undersides. Ivory was in complete hysterics. her foot was trapped and she could barely move it. the sensations ripped through her body like electricity. apremont75 asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused.

"tickle tickle Ivory's foot! oooh!!! such a ticklish foot! kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" Disciplinarian continued to tease.

Ivory thrashed about, trying to yank her foot free, but with the Disciplinarian wrapping her legs around her leg, she couldnt yank her foot free. she then realized she was close to the ropes. she then made an effort to reach for the ropes, but the tickling slowed her down. Disciplinarian managed to dig her fingers in between Ivory's toes and Ivory wailed away in laughter.

Lee: "i dont know how much longer Ivory can hold out. the Disciplinarian has a death grip on her foot."

Coach: "c'mon Ivory! just give up! what's wrong with a little writing on your feet?"

Ivory was in agony as her toes and their bases were tormented. she never had her foot tickled this long and it was driving her insane. she realized why so many women submitted to tickling. it completerly renders the body helpless. she then made one last lunge for the ropes and her hand grasped the bottom rope. apremont75 told the Disciplinarian she had to break the hold. Disciplinarian began to protest, but she saw Ivory's hand grabbing the rope. she smiled and let go of Ivory's ankle. she then grabbed both ankles and dragged Ivory to the middle of the ring.

"time for me to play with you OTHER foot...." Disciplinarian laughed.

Ivory was still dazed, but she heard the threat. she flipped onto her back and as Disciplinarian tried to grab her ankle she managed to kick the Disciplinarian in the jaw. the Disciplinarian fell backwards and Ivory staggered to her feet. Ivory waited to the Discplinarian to get to her feet and when she did. Ivory nailed her with a dropkick. Ivory started to feel her strength returning and she then tried to kick Disciplinarian with her barefoot. Disciplinarian caught her foot and was about to tickle it, but Ivory managed to jump up and kick the Disciplinarian with her booted foot. Disciplinarian fell to the mat in a heap and Ivory felt a surge of adrenaline. she then looked at the Disciplinarian on the mat and figured it was time for some payback. she then straddled the Disciplinarian's back and then plunged her fingers into the armpits of the Disciplinarian. the Disciplinarian closed her arms instinctively, trapping Ivory's fingers in her armpits. she then exploded in laughter as Ivory began to tickle the smooth armpits.

"OHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WHAT AREYOU HAHAHAHAHAHA DDDDODOIINNNNGNGNNGGGGGGG????!!!!!" Disciplinarian giggled.

"tickling you my dear...." Ivory responded.

Disciplinarian roared in ticklish agony as she felt Ivory digging her fingers deeper and deeper into her armpits. Ivory had a huge grin on her face as she felt the Disciplinarian's body writhing beneath hers. she tickled harder, remembering how much she was tormented.

Lee: "looks like the tables are turned!!!! listen to the Disciplinarian scream! hey Coach, payback is a bitch isnt it!"

Coach: "this isnt funny! what kind of message it this for kids? it's okay to attack your teacher and tickle her? Ivory should be fined and suspended!"

Lee: "fined and suspended? i dont know about you, but i am really enjoying this! get her Ivory, get her good!"

Ivory continued to tickling and apremont75 asked Disciplinarian if she wanted to submit. she refused even though her blond hair thrashed about as she laughed hysterically. Ivory then decided to have some extra fun. she leanded her head next to Disciplinarian's ear and whispered.

"you know, since you really like my feet. how about i mess with yours?" Ivory teased.

"dont hahahahahahahaa you DARE mess with my hahahahahahah FEET!!!" Disciplinarian hissed.

Ivory then pulled her fingers free and swung around, facing the Disciplinarian's feet. she pulled an ankle towards her chest and began to unlace the black boot. the Disciplinarian felt the bootlaces coming undone and panicked. she didnt want Ivory anywhere near her feet. she turned her head and noticed Ivory's barefoot was close by her head, sole up. she then stroked her fingers on the sole and Ivory exploded in a fit of giggles again. Disciplinarian then gripped the ankle and tickled the sole mercilessly. Ivory exploded in laughter and tried to pull her foot free. she managed to do so and tried to get to her feet. as she tried, the Disciplinarian sprang to her feet, kicked Ivory in the stomach and then put her in position for her finishing manuever, the Dunce Cap (a pedigree). she gripped Ivory's arms and delivered the manuever. Ivory was out cold and the Disciplinarian raised her arms in triumph.

Coach: "SHE DID IT!!! SHE DID IT!!!!! IT'S ALL OVER NOW!!!! I TOLD YOU LEE, I TOLD YOU!!!!"

Lee: "Ivory is out cold! looks like it's going to be tattoo time....."

Disciplinarian smiled as she saw Ivory laid out. she knew she had the match won. she rolled Ivory over and went for the cover. 1...............2.................kickout.

Lee: "IVORY KICKED OUT!!!! SHE KICKED OUT!!!!"

Coach: "how in the hell did she do that?!!!!"

Disciplinarian was shocked. she couldnt believe Ivory kicked out of her finisher. she then took a deep breath and made her way to Ivory's booted foot. she grabbed the ankle and began to unlace the boot. Ivory moaned in pain as she felt the laces coming undone, then felt the other boot slip off her foot. Disciplinarian then tore off the sock, exposing Ivory's sole. she then let go of the ankle as a thought came to her head. she stood up and got out of the ring. she walked over to the tattoo chair outside the ring and held her hand out to TQLR. he looked at her funny, but knew what she wanted. he handed her a feather and she tried to get back into the ring. the crowd began to cheer as a figure ran down the ramp towards the ring. it was Ice Cold! she grabbed the Disciplinarian's ankle and pulled her back to the arena floor. Ice Cold then tried to punch the Disciplinarian, who blocked the shot, then nailed Ice Cold in the jaw. the Disciplinarian then got back into the ring and laughed at Ice Cold who held her jaw. when the Disciplinarian turned around, Ivory kicked her in the stomach and delivered a DDT!!! then she went for the cover. 1...............2......................3!!!!!!!!!! the crowd exploded into cheers!!!!

Coach: "WHAT THE HELL????!!!!!"

Lee: "Ivory did it!!! she did it!!!!!!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout........IVORY!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered wildly as apremont75 raised Ivory's hand in victory! Ice Cold then got into the ring and hi-fived Ivory. then Ivory nodded to Ice Cold, who then helped her hold Disciplinarian down as the tattoo chair was brought into the ring.

Lee: "hey Coach, guess what? IT'S TATTOO TIME!!!!!!"

Coach: "i cant believe this! the Disciplinarian is now going to be humiliated thanks to Ice Cold's interference! she's not even in the WOWE!!!"

Lee: "just a little payback!"

the chair was brought out into the ring and TQLR prepared the tools. Ivory then had the chair "flattened" out and with the help of Ice Cold, they laid a still dazed Disciplinarian onto the chair on her stomach. they then strapped Disciplinarian's wrists above her head and a strap across the small of her back. Ice Cold and Ivory both winked at each other as they each unlaced a boot and pulled the Disciplinarian's boots off. they then peeled the socks off, exposing the tender creamy soles of the Disciplinarian. they strapped down her ankles and stared at the lovely soles. Ice Cold then slapped Disciplinarian awake.

"wakey wakey BITCH!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

Disciplinarian opened her eyes and realized her predicament. she began to struggle but she was trapped. she saw both Ivory and Ice Cold laughing at her. "YOU BITCH!!!! LET ME GOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"remember when you and Mystery tattooed my feet? now it's YOUR turn!!!" Ice Cold laughed.

Ivory then laughed as she saw TQLR turn on the tattoo needles. her began to walk towards the Disciplinarian's feet, when Ivory stopped him. she then pulled down the Disciplinarian's tights, exposing her rear end!!!!! she pointed to the buns and told TQLR what she wanted on eeach "cheek". Ivory then got in Disciplinarian's face.

"i'm going to have your ASS tattooed!!!! while we're waiting for TQLR too finish, i thought we would make your time enjoyable as we TICKLE your feet!" Ivory teased.

Disciplinarian screamed hysterically as she felt the tattoo's needle scribbling on her firm rear end. she screamed in agony, but then she started to laugh as she felt fingers tickling her feet. Ice Cold really started to enjoy the moment as she scrabbled her fingers along the balls of the creamy soles. Ivory enjoyed the smooth rounded heels, then played with the arches. both women laughed as they listened to a mixture of laughs and screams. Disciplinarian's feet were very soft and smooth and enjoyed their time, tickling every inch of her soles. they also smiled as they watched her buns jiggle as TQLR tattooed a message on each butt cheek. Disciplinarian's face turned red as she felt the sting of the needle, but couldnt help but laugh as her delicate feet were tickled. TQLR finished his work, then Ivory pointed at the vulnerable feet. Ivory wanted each sole tattooed as well. Disciplinarian wailed away as the needle ran over her sole, tickling her. Ivory and Ice Cold hugged each other as the watched the Disciplinarian's torment. finally, TQLR was finished and the crowd cheered as the cameraman took shots of Disciplinarian's feet. on each sole, there was a tattoo of a smiley face. then the camera shot the rear end and the crowd roared it's approval. one onE cheek, it read: "I AM IVORY'S BITCH!!!" and on the other cheek it read: "I HAVE TICKLISH FEET!!!!"

Coach: "Oh how embarrassing!!!! a message about ticklish feet on her ass.."

Lee: "this is great....it's good to see Ice Cold get some revenge. since she's been in the WOWF, she couldnt get revenge. how sweet this must be for her.

Coach: "yeah, well see how sweet it is when she loses her match! that match is next you know!"

Ivory and Ice Cold hugged each other as they saw Disciplinarian tear up. she was still strapped down for all the world to see her new tattoos. Ivory slapped her ass and Disciplinarian winced. Ivory and Ice Cold then left the ring arm and arm as the crowd cheered. Ice Cold was excited as she got her revenge. but she also was aware that if she lost her match, she would lose her hair!

UP NEXT: Molly Holly takes on Ice Cold in a HAIRCUT match!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? there is more pay per view to come! feedback always welcomed. you know, i wish i could write the Women's Division in the WWE. we tickle fans sure would have some fun!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back