• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laverne (?) - F/F ft

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
From an American sitcom: Shoes off, socks off, hilarity! ;) Sorry, bad technical quality.

You need RealPlayer to see this.

Dont even have to download it to know it...definitely Laverne and Shirley. Thanks bro!!

I can't remember the title of the episode,but it's the one where Laverne and her Father,along with the others on the show go back to Lavernes' dads' old neighborhood which i think was "Little Italy" in New York City. Shirley is holding out some money from Laverne and Laverne tickles the money outta her.

I used to watch that show a long time ago. Shirley was a fairly frequent tickle victim. Laverne only got tickled once that I can remember.

I forgot the episode name but laverne was tickled because she was depressed that a fireman stood her up for their date. Then, lenny and his friend came by and were trying to find ways to cheer her up. They got into an argument over what she should do cry or laugh about it. Lenny's friend wanted her to cry so he pinched her a few times while lenny wanting her to laugh tickled her a few times. I think what we all liked lenny's way better. :devil:

If someone has that clip can you please post it. :wavingguy

Ticklish Shirley

I can remember Shirley being tickled in that "New York City" episode. She was also frisked by a cop in one episode and giggled and said: "I'm so ticklish," then, flirtatiously, "so sensitive."

Other than that, I can't remember her being tickled.

Laverne was also tickled briefly another time. I think Shirley was trying to do something with Laverne's dress while Laverne was wearing it and brushed Laverne's back (I think) a couple of times and Laverne said "it tickles."

Far and away, though, the best tickle scene was that NY City scene. Those ticklish Feeney feet in full force!

I'm sorry to bump such an old thread. But i find it a shame all these scenes mentioned have not been posted. Maybe we can find them now?

I can remember Shirley being tickled in that "New York City" episode. She was also frisked by a cop in one episode and giggled and said: "I'm so ticklish," then, flirtatiously, "so sensitive."

Other than that, I can't remember her being tickled.

Laverne was also tickled briefly another time. I think Shirley was trying to do something with Laverne's dress while Laverne was wearing it and brushed Laverne's back (I think) a couple of times and Laverne said "it tickles."

Far and away, though, the best tickle scene was that NY City scene. Those ticklish Feeney feet in full force!

Shirley was using a candle(?) to wax the zipper on a dress and make it easier to zip while Laverne wiggled and smiled and said it tickled.

~ toyou
(a fountain of worthless information!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back