• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's sensually screaming...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Sara Sensually Screams.
Inspired by Saratklz,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2005.

Sara was tied so taught on the bed that she could barely move a muscle... There were ropes on her wrists and ankles that stretched her taught and spread eagled, ropes that tied her elbows and ropes that tied down her knees. The only part of her five foot eight inch body that wasn't tied was her head and she lifted it to survey her predicament.

"How you doing Sara?" Asked a grinning Scribe, leaning over her then giving her a soft tender kiss on the lips. "Well you've been waiting a lont time for this and so I'm going to give you all I've got and more. All you can take and more too."

From the moment Scribe had seen her picture he was in love. This five foot eight inch beauty with golden blonde hair that caresses her shoulders and breasts was awesome in his eyes. He surveyed her athletic form, writhing on the table and grinned once more as her size five feet flexed and the toes wriggled. She was absolutely delicious.

"I've been waiting for my story." Sara responded.

"Well you're going to get your story... And right now you're going to get it live." He giggled evilly as he said it.

She looked up at him and squirmed intensely. "I want to read it first; I remember what I said in my questionnaire."

"Yes, I thought word extreme would enter your thoughts about now. Awwww, are you cold Sara? Well a little extreme, in fact a lot of extreme will warm you up in no time." He again giggled evilly.

OHMYGOD! Sara thought and squirmed again and looked up at him with big pleading blue eyes. She knew that the midriff t-shirt and fleece micro shorts that she was wearing would be of no protection whatsoever and that her sneakers and socks would be much the same. She jerked feeling a hand stroking her left forearm and suddenly wanted bring her left arm down, but the thorough bondage job didn't allow that for even a second. She jerked again as she felt his other hand caressing her right shoulder area and clenched her eyes shut for a brief moment then opened them to plead with him once more.

"You're adorable Sara. This is going to be some real story."

She jerked hard, feeling fingers insert themselves inside the sleeves of her shirt and resting in her armpits. Her armpits were as smooth as silk and as wide open as they could possibly be and she never felt so vulnerable.

"Please just let me read the story, please, please!"

"Sorry sweetheart, live it now, read it later." The fingers now slowly spidered the soft, tender and taught skin and once more she jerked and now giggled.

"Awwwwww come, come now Sara, you can do better than that. I don't want to hear giggles from you sweetheart. I want to hear the intense screams of laughter." With that, he dug his hands in and sought the deepest recesses of her pits.

Sara rocketed off the bed and let out a scream and instantly began to intensely buck. That took him by complete surprise.

"Way to go Sara! What a way to bring my story to life. What a tickling video this would make."

Sara screamed once more and strained at her bonds, her head snapping from side to side. He delighted in her straining at the restraints and the arching of her back.

Her hair was flying everywhere as her head snapped from side to side and rocked the table. The screaming laughter was now continuous and her back looked to be in permanent arch. Every bone in her body seemed to disconnect then reconnect as his fiendish fingers expertly picked away at her armpits and deftly explored the deepest recesses.

"Staaaaaahpiiiiiiitttttttt!!! Please staaaaahp!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He was ignoring her pleas and continuing the intense tickling of her pits. He thoroughly loved the soft silky tender freshly shaved skin and he made sure that every micrometer was thoroughly tickled to the max. He could feel her nerve endings reeling and writhing; he could feel the electricity that was ripping through them straight to her brain and he loved it. She was his ideal dream right off the page; Sara personified.

"I'm going to take all the time in the world with you Sara. Yes, just like the story; nice and slow yet extreme and oh so torturous. So relax as we have a long way to go yet."

"Staaaaaahpiiiiiiitttttttt!!! Please staaaaahp! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sara was violently writhing as much as the bonds would let her and he smiled evilly as he looked down at her thrashing form.

"Stop the tickling of your pits okay. Start the tickling of your ribs, well here we go." He now entered her ribs just below her top and let his fingers run lush and rampant over them, ticking one rib at a time.

"How do I love thee, let me count your ribs. Like i did in the story that is. Oh, I keep forgetting that you haven't seen it yet. Well I slowly counted your ribs and you went wild as I did so. You see I don't know how many ribs there are in the human body and on you I found out. And now I'm going to find out for real. He dug his fingers into the ribs and vibrated them about and Sara screamed even further and rocketed off the table again.

"You know, I just may rewrite your story right here and now, your reaction right now was that inspiring."

This was agony upon agony for her and her entire body was a frenzied mess as she violently struggled to free herself. He surfed each rib from tip to back then back to the tip again, stopping long enough at the back to verbally tease her about the rib tickling to come. His teasing came with fingers skittering back to the tip of the rib followed by a quick foray into the tummy. It seemed that each new rib being tickled was worse than the last and her nerve endings there were being blown into oblivion. Rib after rib was being decimated.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"You want some tummy time." And with that he slid his fingers onto her tummy and spidered them about. Her tummy instantly contracted then expanded and she laughed further. His fingers were light and quick and danced over the tender taught skin. Circling the button, he applied the slightest of pressure then skated and ballet danced, causing her to further writhe intensely. He was tripping the light fantastic and she was ripping and writhing through hell.

"This is the most awesome tummy I have ever tickled; so tender, so taught and oh so ticklish. It's a good thing that I wrote a lot of tummy tickling in your story. Aw cooch cooch cooch."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GODDAMMIT STAAAAAHP THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Sara was going insane as his fingers lightly and quickly ballet danced over her tummy, stroking in no conceivable pattern, but seemingly covering every micrometre of ticklish skin. She tried sucking in her tummy, but his fingers simply followed their target and continued their assault.

"And just why should I, went your tummy is so orgasmic to me. When I can't keep my hands off it."

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE I'M BEGGING YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He turned and started turning pages in a binder that lay on a table beside them. She pleaded with her eyes, shaking her head no and all the while writhing.

"Ah here we are, the part of your of your story where I torturously and extensively ten finger torture your tummy." He stopped looking at the page and descended ten tentacle like fingers upon her.

She arched her back and screamed again and he skated his fingers from her sides to her button and back. She wanted anything for the tickling to end and continually laughed and screamed. His fingers were feathery soft to her and that feathery softness was sending electric shocks through her in rapid succession. She felt each finger as though it were the only one tickling her, then felt all ten torturing her at once. The spider tickling was driving her insane and she knew that he it knew all to well.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She instantly began to writhe again and once more arched her back.

Instantly his fingers left her tummy and began spider tickling over her mound, and she cursed herself for not wearing panties as she felt each and every finger. The torturous fingers lightly probed and danced over the tender instantly now pulsating mound, circling the tender lips then spider tickling down the centre. This caused her to arch her back once more and that only intensified the tickling of her mound. She wanted desperately to close her legs and hide her mound into the mattress where he couldn't get it, but his fingers followed her every intensely squirming move. She cursed the fleece for not protecting her, again cursed herself for not wearing panties, cursed him for knowing another sensitive and weak spot and cackled and writhed incessantly.

"PPLEEEEEEEASE!"She said gasping for breath. "PLEEEEEEASE, STAAAAAAAHPITTTTTTT!"

"What's the matter sweetheart, sensual tickling getting to you hmmmmm? Would you like me to bring you to orgasm right now, or take the scenic route, watching you writhe and beg me to take you."

"The last thing in the world she wanted was to orgasm, as she knew that that would make her much more sensitive to the tickling. But knew that he knew and that he was fiendishly taking her in that direction. She could feel his fingers toying and teasing her lips and knew that he was using her fleece pants against her. His finger pressure was not enough to really make her get off, but enough to sensually titillate her. This was driving her insane and she wanted more then ever to close her legs and stoop this sensual torture.

"Looks like someone here has a small sensual problem and needs to, get it off, her chest. Well you're not getting off sweetheart; at least until I say you can. And that won't be happening for some time to come."

She suddenly wanted to scream and beg him to get her off, suddenly wanting the orgasm so that he would leave her mound alone. The spider tickling was even more torturous now and she writhed even more intensely. She could see the delighted look in his face and prayed he would show some mercy and sensually finish her off.

"awwwwwwwwww I could just do this all night sweetheart, but I should get you off to complete the second phase of my plan.

Oh my God she screamed to herself; he had a plan and this sensual torture was a key part of it. What did he have planned after getting her off? What was going to be his next move in torturing her after her orgasm? She suddenly didn't want the orgasm, but found herself too close to stop it. Suddenly she could now feel the floodgates opening and raging river of ecstasy pouring from her. The smile of success in making her orgasm was upon him; complete with a smile of how much power he had over her.

"My, my talk about Niagara Falls inside your pants. Your orgasm was even better than I'd hoped for, and that pleases me no end. And being that you've had an orgasm, it means that you are now 100 percent more sensitive. And that means that it's now time to get those ticklish feet."

Sara screamed no and her feet went ballistic in their writhing, Her feet were off the scale ticklish, especially her toes and her being twice as sensitive was really driving her crazy now.

"Now which foot to tickle first. Which 100 per cent more sensitive foot to tickle first."

She hated him reminding her about her newly enhanced sensitivity and arched her back as she saw and felt him straddle her left leg. She saw him watch as her feet violently writhed all over, desperately seeking refuge from the upcoming tickle assault that was imminent. She raised her head and shook it, desperately pleading with her eyes and begging him to not tickle her feet. Suddenly his left hand shot out and grabbed her foot, grabbing the sneaker that she was wearing and wriggled it. Instantly her foot shot from his grasp and violently writhed all over. He grab bed it again and she writhed her foot more as she felt the laces of her sneaker being teased and tugged at. She knew that he was taking her sneaker removal to the max and also knew that the sock removal would be much the same.

"Please noooooooo, Gordon pleeeeeease don't do this, I'm begging you!"

He ignored her pleas and continued teasing the laces, then began wriggling the sneaker loose from her foot. He was not tickling her yet but the wriggling of her sneaker was sending intense electric jolts through her to her already overloaded brain. Suddenly she could feel the heel of her sneaker leave the heel of her foot and she instantly clenched her toes to try and keep it on.

"Please Gordon have some mercy! I am begging you please!"

"Don't be naughty Sara, as that will get you twice as much." He held the foot with two hands, one on the toe of the Sneaker and the other on the heel and then proceeded to wrestle the sneaker off. A little more wriggling and he now had the sneaker off the rest of her foot and this put her into overdrive with her foot writhing more than ever now. Sara tried jerking her foot to get it away from him and to keep her Sneaker on, but it was no use as it came off easily. Sara struggled even more now, frantically knowing what was to follow. With her foot now sneakerless, she was really frantic in trying to get away. Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed her toes, pulling them back and making her sole taught. She clenched her eyes tightly shut and begged him not to tickle her feet.

"NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!"

He tossed it aside and turned his attention to the other one, gripping it as firm as he had done the first one.

"Yessssssss the feeeeeeeeeet. Shall we peel off this sock and check out this ticklish foot?"

Sara's feet flailed all over and her entire body was straining at the tight bondage that held her. She kept her head up to see every move he was making when it came to her feet. He then lowered his head close to her foot and she writhed it as he clamped two hands around it to hold it still. Leaning even closer to her foot, he now kissed the toes one at a time. Sara scrunched them, but he was able to follow them effortlessly and finished the kissing.

"I'll get this sock off shall I?"

"OHMYGOD DON'T DO THAT!"

"By the sound of things, that would drive you out of your mind, and that sounds good to me."

A single finger inserting itself between her foot and the sock caused her to rocket off the table and she tried desperately to get it away from him. A hand darted out and firmly grasped the toes as the finger began to peel the sock off. She was intensely bucking and writhing, trying desperately to free her foot and save herself from the torturous tickling to come.

"And poof goes the sock." He held it high for her to see then tossed it away. "And when I bare her other foot, you'll be tickled like crazy. On secone thought, why not tickle you now."

Tucking her ankle under his right arm and gripping her heel with his right hand, he pronounced her ready and her tickling to begin. Five spidering fingers on her sole began at the heel and ballet danced up to the toes and peels of screaming laughter instantly rocketed from her. The bonds creaked as she strained to free herself and attempted to get the upper hand, But the upper hand was all his and right now so was her left foot. He pinched, tweaked and wriggled each of the toes on that foot, all the while teasing her about the nibbling to come. Her reaction was to beg and plead to get him to leave her feet alone as she could feel lips closing around her big toe and beginning to kiss it. Those same lips which immediately began to nibble the toe and cause her to buck on the table, her head and bum intensely and repeatedly slamming against the padding and her left and right legs pumping like crazy. This was pure agony for Sara and her laughter was non-stop.

"Cool sweetheart, do keep this up."

"PLEEEEEEEASESTTTTTAAAAAPPPPHHHHHTTTHHHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNNOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYFFFFEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The spider tickling was taking its toll and he now raked and revved his fingers all over her tender arch. The arch that had looked so beautiful with its sock on, looked even more beautiful bare and now was absolute nirvana with its silky soft skin. His fingers repeatedly went up and down, never leaving the sole for one millisecond. And never letting up on the tickling either.

"GGGOOOODDDDSTTTTTAAAAAPPPPHHHHHTTTHHHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNNOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYFFFFEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sara was in agony as his fingers spidered on the soft pad under her toes and then spidered in the ball of her foot and danced down the very edge of her instep, only to come back up the arch again. His fingers caressed every micrometer of skin. Then he began a new technique, by quietly stroking his index finger up and down her left sole, never leaving the skin. His fingers didn't miss a stroke or a millimetre of ticklish sole as Sara's sole was virginally soft to his touch, and he delighted at skating over the tender and hypersensitive skin. She instantly went ballistic again and was putting such a strain on the restraints; it looked as though she might break them.

"NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NOOOOOOOO! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She seemed to find her voice again was a veritable blur in her intense writhing, legs pumping like crazy, chest heaving.

"Way to go Sara...!"

Her eyes clenched shut and she continued laughing hysterically, body writhing and the bed now rocking. To her, fingernails were the worst things that any tickler could use on her, and her hysterically screaming laughter and intense writhing were a testament to that. She could feel each nail tenfold sliding, skating and ballet dancing from heel to toes, cruising the tender arch and instep. The sensations bolted from her feet, up her legs and through her body to repeatedly crash into her brain, reeling its senses to almost oblivion.

He stopped and a frantic Sara grabbed for air as though she had been lost in the desert and had found her first water in days. She felt an arm wrap itself around her right foot and instantly began writhing again. Five fingernails stroked across the sock-covered foot and she screamed and tried to buck. She cursed and regretted and the ropes binding her elbows and knees, as they really held her down and allowed no chance of freedom. The tight sock was like a second skin to her and enhanced the tickling almost to the point that it was like two tickles in one, and she wanted anything to escape this torture.

"I am so glad we're having fun Sara?" He laughed evilly as he said it and returned to her left foot and dug his fingers further into her sole. "I like the little red marks my fingers are leaving on your sole as they tell me where the best tickle spots are. And there are so many tickle spots I'm in heaven. And that makes me think that you must be in hell."

Sara was in hell and while a part of her albeit small loved it, most of her was frantically begging him to stop. The slow repetitive stroking from heel to toes and back he was using now was driving her insane and her foot spasmed continuously. Ticklish conniptions were continuously passing through her like seconds on the clock and grains of sand in an hourglass.

He stopped and once again she grabbed at all the air she could get. Coming to the head of the table he leaned forward, cupped her chin with his hand and passionately kissed her on the lips. Sara accepted his kiss if only to ward off further tickling for as long as she could.

"Please...no more tickling. No more feet!"

"Okay no more feet... At least for the time being anyway." He smiled evilly again and with that inserted his fingers into the sleeves of her top and began tickling about in her armpits. Sara screamed, arched as high as the bonds would let her and once more writhed intensely. Her armpits were the other one of her worst ticklish spots and she cursed herself for filling out that story profile for him in the first place. Now he knew it all, from tying her down to tickling her senseless to tickling her extremely senseless. Every secret from her was revealed to him in an open book, and to her dismay, he told her that he had read it many times over from cover to cover. He was now attacking those spots that devastated her most. Stroking that soft skin to the point, where every nerve ending was ripping her apart. He was merciless too, watching and thoroughly delighting in her never ending intense laughter and writhing. He delighted in being her master, delighted in having total and complete control of her mind, body and senses. He now placed her fingers squarely on Sara's ribs and wriggled them and her back again arched immediately and she began to shiver. He added his own special opening touch with them, and she jerked and tried to pull her arms down. He laughed and wriggled his fingers again. Sara's back arched once more and that was all it took. Once again he was merciless in his methodically, relentless and torturous tickling and she struggled so hard it looked as though the bed would shake itself loose. He was in absolute heaven as he relentlessly and torturously teased, tormented and tortured Sara's dreamy, creamy, protruding ribs. They were his to play with and he stroked the inward along left rib then outward along the right. He had held back on tickling her fully and now began with enthusiasm, and ten fingers relentlessly and torturously teased, tormented and tortured Sara's pits and ribs at the same time.

The poor girl was writhing intensely and her laughter equalled her struggles. Her knees buckled her back and chest arched and when she was not straining to see the torment he was putting her though, her head was rapidly moving from side to side. Her forced laughter was maniacal, out of control, and teetering on the brink of madness. His fingers expertly explored and probed the ribs that were his to relentlessly tease, torture and play with.

Seeing Sara almost couldn't take anymore, he stopped and wiggled his fingers inches from the centres of her pits, teasing verbally her. Every so often he would drop them like he was going to tickle, but wouldn't. He would keep an inch distance from Sara's hollows, and continue to tease her with the fact that he was not touching her. Finally, when Sara least expected it, He dropped all ten fingers in a mad, intense, furiously fast stroking motion into the centres of Sara's hollows. He tickled up, down, side to side, and kept focusing all the tickling attention on the centres. Now and then he let his nails wander over to tickle Sara's neck and shoulders, then back into the pits.

Once again he relentlessly began tormenting Sara's ribs and using much the same methodical attack. He liked feet most of all had also a thing for ribs and was able to expertly rub his fingers under each and every one, much to the dismay of the tormented Sara. He rubbed from tips to back and then back again, sliding, skating and ballet dancing down along them. The poor girl was covered with sweat, desperately trying with every erratic movement to avoid the relentlessly teasing, tickling, tormenting and torturous fingers.

Then the tickling stopped and Sara's laughter and writhing began to subside albeit slowly. He held up a blindfold for her to see and she screamed no at the sight of the black cloth then writhed as it was placed over her eyes.
"And now it's time to tie each and everyone of your toes back Sara." He smiled as he said it.

"GGG-OD! D-ON'T TIIEE MMYY TOESSSS. P-PLEESSE DON'T TIE THEM!"

Wrapping a strap around her ankle he took one of five ties that dangled from it and pulled her big toe back. She strained her foot to free the toe and continue to beg him not to tie them, but one by one he slowly tied the toes until her sole was taught and even more smooth.
He paused and looked at her soft, pale, high arched sole for only a second, and then slowly spider tickled and ballet danced his index fingers all over the arch. Sara shrieked, laughed and writhed, and tried desperately to scrunch her toes, but they and her foot were going nowhere. She writhed on the bed and she tried to form words, but all that she could manage were a few incoherent words between her laughs. Her stretched out sole now seemed to be even more sensitive and the ticklish agony she was going through was already worse than anything she ever felt before was.

He continued to stroke his index fingers up and down the sole, one going up and the other going down. Her back arched her and her laughter grew more and more intense. And just when she felt that he would drive her out of her mind she could hear whispers of movement and she knew he was moving somewhere in the room. Her heart pounded then fluttered then pounded again and she turned her head in the direction of his almost silent movement. She jerked and drew in another short but deep breath as she felt a feather quill slowly slithered up her left sole, slowly slithering from heel to toes.

"OH GOD! OHHH SHE-IIIIT NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!" She then cackled her body flinched, and her head jerked from side to side as the meandering quill slowly went back down and then back up. He continued the stroking and giggled evilly.

"Such sumptuously ticklish feet you have." He whispered.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I, I, I, W-W-WANT TO R-R-R-EAD M-M-M-MY S-S-S-ST-T-O-OR-R-R-Y AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Sorry, but live it first read it later."

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!"

"And now I must de-sock your right foot and tie its toes back as well."

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M BEGGING YOU NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She jerked and gasped, feeling a single finger again slowly slithering up her sole. When it reached her arch, she gasped again, began breathing heavily once more and arched her back. Leaving the arch the finger then went to ball of the foot and then to the soft pad under her long toes and into the toe joints. Her back continued to arch and her heavy breathing got faster and faster. The finger started slowly downward and followed the same path as it had come up. She held herself still for a moment then collapsed on the table and began screaming laughter once more.

"Very nice, I shall do this again." And with that he did exactly that. Her foot writhed in his grip and she laughed further, but this time her laughter began to go guttural His finger ballet danced on the sole and figure skated its way all over her tender arch. From heel to toes he sensually teased the tender ticklish sole and she began to writhe again, rocking the table even more. He delighted in her reactions and continued the sensual teasing of her hypersensitive sole. Her breathing was still heavy and her guttural laughter still came forth. He could tell that she was trying everything not to really laugh, but that the teasing of her sole was wearing down her resistance.

"I told you, resistance is futile."

She felt his hand graze the tops of her toes and she scrunched them immediately. He grazed them again only slower this time, grabbed them and wriggled the foot. She drew a short sharp breath and her legs tensed and strained at the restraints holding them. The table rocked again as she writhed and he smiled at her reactions. Again she screamed as he grazed her toes once more. She felt him move again and she could feel him sitting beside her again. She moved her head all over, trying to find a crack in the blindfold from which she could see at least something.

Five fingers again spider tickled the left sole again and her entire body writhed and the guttural laughter returned. She desperately wanted out of this bondage but there was no release, only continuous tickling. The fingers went from the heel to toes, cruising over the sole. She thrashed and continued the guttural laughter, trying desperately to pull her foot away from his grip.

He stopped, spider tickled her rounded heel and she writhed even more intensely. Then he moved up a bit more and spider tickled the bottom half of her arch. This was pure torture for her as he then began spider tickling the hypersensitive skin.

Her screaming returned and was now continuous as more laughter came from deep inside of her and again he delighted in her reactions.

He leaned forward, gently kissed the big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over.

"Such a silky, soft, hypersensitive sole." He spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. Once again her feet writhed all over, her breath was short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot he spider tickled again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

"Let's try a different technique shall we."

Taking her sock he stretched it across her sole and began to slowly drag it back and forth across the hypersensitive skin. She froze, jerked on the table and thrashed and screamed. He had found a new tickling tool, which was to his liking and he was making the most of it. The soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and the screaming laughter continued to flow.

He started dragging the sock across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions. Her chest heaved, her entire body shivered and shook, her head snapped from side to side and laughter exploded within her. He dug his right hand's fingers into the right sole and attacked the tender arch. She shivered and shook thrashing and still screaming. He was again delighting in her reactions and now continued the arch tickling using ten fingers. From heel to toes and back he went, especially making sure that her arch and the soft toe joints and pads got more than their fair share. Her foot jerked and writhed, trying to find some chance of escape, some refuge where he couldn't tickle it.

"Isn't this just exquisite." He laughed softly. "There is absolutely nothing you can do about it." He went back to the other foot, bent the toes back and raked and revved dig fingers under them in the soft joints.

Instantly she went volcanic with intense writhing and screaming laughter and it almost felt as if the table was going to fall to pieces it was shaking so badly. He had to grip her foot as hard as he could to stop it from writhing out of his grasp and even then it was still wild in his hand. Her entire body was in constant spasmodic jerking movement and he could tell she was in wild ticklish abandon and he was thoroughly enjoying it. She tensed and jerked again, her head moving wildly around in search of the voice. She also arched her back, and strained at the bonds once more, trying to get free. She writhed and her head turned toward him and she could feel his warm breath on her ear and it made her heart quicken.

"Time for some upper body work Sara."

"NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOTHHHHHEE AAA AAARMMMMMMMPITSSSSSSSS!"

"As far as I'm concerned, there's no limit to your armpits."

"NO PLEASE NOT THE ARMPITS! NOT THE ARMPITS!"

He came up and sat beside her."And I'm not kidding either sweetheart. These armpits are mine."

His fingers grazed her armpits and she jerked, arched her back and breathed heavily once more. He smiled again at her reactions and spread the shirt away from her chest.

"NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOTHHHHHEE AAA AAARMMMMMMMPITSSSSSSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You are so cute and cuddly. Especially when you have such soft, sensitive and wide open armpits."

She felt him enter her armpits again and jerked when she felt his fingertips caressing their deep recesses. She tried to bring her arms down and deny him, but the bonds denied her that luxury and defence. She screamed feeling his tickles in the deep recesses and wanted to protect her armpits even more now.

"No, no." was all she could speak, in an almost breathless manner and her writhing continued.

He single finger stroked the tender armpit skin again, this time going up and down and repeating the stroke over and over. He delighted in the silky, smoothness and he made sure that every micrometer of sensitive skin was stroked.

"Ahhh Sara." He cooed in her right ear. "I'll say it again, I love teasing you. It really makes your nerve endings blow a gasket and keeps you on the edge."

Her nerve endings weren't blown yet, but they were riveted. In fact they were so rigid they were at the breaking point and she was almost on the edge. She was getting more and more on the edge with each word he spoke, with each touch of his fingers and each movement of his body.

He loved watching her react to his touch and he made sure that he got the maximum reaction from each and every touch. His surgical tickles were inciting wave after wave of screaming laughter and intense writhing. He loved the fact that she was under his total control, that he could tickle her at will. Every time he'd stop tickling her, the laughter would immediately but slowly subside along with the writhing. To keep her on the edge, he would apply light to firm random strokes in random places, keeping her at a high level of uncertainty.

"Are we having fun Sara?" She breathed heavily and quickly, writhing again and he smiled evilly.

"Oh my god-" She was pushing out the words.

"God can't help you Sara, but devilish me can." He giggled softly and evilly and simultaneously single finger stroked both her armpits. "If I said coochie coochie coo." He asked, teasing her again. "Would that help?"

She screamed again and strained at the bonds holding her arms and legs. She was in a battle of wills with his fingers, being slowly being driven out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold on to her sanity.

"You're thoroughly fucking evil!" She hissed, jerking at her bonds. "Just you wait till it's your turn."

He giggled evilly once more. "Compliments will get you nowhere and threats will do you no good either. And while we're at it, who said anything about you tickling me, hmmmmmm. I don't think so sweetheart."

He teased and tormented the left pit then the right and then began doing them both at will, making sure that he didn't fall into rhythm that she could get used to. Again she tried to bring her arms down, but the bonds prevented that and she strained at them and writhed intensely. There wasn't even so much as a square millimetre of armpit that wasn't ticklish and this was playing havoc with her senses.

"My, my we are enjoying our tickle aren't we. Awwww, we are dangerously close to cracking?" He giggled evilly, and then once more stopped the stroking. "Shall I play with your ribs now.

She flinched as he said this and then she felt fingers fluttering on her ribs, lightly digging in and rubbing from tips to back. The ballet dancing, figure skating, spider-tickling fingers were torture to her and the guttural gagged giggles returned.

"You have a lovely laugh Sara, but we must up the volume on it." His fingers pressed a little more firmly into her ribs and the laughter got more intense and higher in volume. Her head went from side to side and she tried to arch her back, but with him being on top of her it was impossible. He stopped and then ran two fingers along the waist of her jeans, stroking her tummy. She froze, then thrashed and continued the guttural laughter. Leaning forward he blew a raspberry in her button and she writhed intensely under him. Then he suddenly stopped tickling and once again the silence was deafening. She intensely followed any sort of sound by turning her head in its direction. A finger quickly slithered up her left sole and she jerked her foot and writhed it all over.

"Oh you react instantly exquisitely Sara. I'm so glad."

"Sara." He got off the foot of the table, came up beside her and whispered in her ear. "You are just so exquisite." She jerked again when she felt his lips kiss hers and her breath became audible. "But I must tickle you more."

She Writhed at the mere thought of him tickling her even more at length and at will. Her entire body was all a tingle, with almost all of her nerve endings being riveted and ready for the tickling to come. She closed her eyes even tighter and tried to imagine him in her position with her tickling him senseless, but the images wouldn't come. She grabbed eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again. She jerked at the question, and at the mere suggestion of her cracking. She didn't have time to contemplate the question as she felt a feather's quill tip on her top left rib and instantly erratic cackles washed over her and she bucked and writhed.

"That's it my strokable Sara." He whispered, continuing to slowly stroke the rib from tip to back. He then stroked the other left ribs, slowly stroking the feather back and forth and taking a second's rest between ribs. He crested her right ribs now and she continued to buck and writhe. The quill was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as he stroked and stroked and stroked. He then stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off her forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. Her senses were being blown away and her mind was in constant overload.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod!" She was almost breathless.

He stopped tickling again and let her rest. He watched as her writhing subsided, and her cackles returned to soft giggles. He knew she was still on the edge and that any more tickling would keep her there. She was still out of control and he knew that she was all his.

She felt him move and then pressure at the foot of the table let her know that he was again by her feet and she tensed once more.

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "Please God! No more feet, no more feet."

He giggled quietly and evilly then wrapped his right arm around her right ankle and gripped her foot by the heel. Instantly he could feel her foot spasm and begin to writhe.

Instantly her toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and she writhed all over. His fingernails that had been torturing her other ticklish places unmercifully were now again setting their sights on her feet. He stroked his fingers in one direction then stroked the soft pads underneath in another direction. When he did this she clenched her toes and tried to wrestle her foot away from his grasp. She was all laughter and her writhing was continuous as his fingers played havoc under her slender toes. Five fingers tickled the soft pad and every time her toes would splay out, he would tickle the supple joints underneath them.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!" Her words trailed off into cackles.

Then suddenly he did stop and she again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. Again there was silence and she strained to hear any sound. She could feel movement but the silence was deafening and she knew he was using that silence as a tool to his advantage. The silence abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes with the quill end of the feather on her arch started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. He delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now he stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, he bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally back to the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ahhh. I see I have you in the most delicious way and that you're craving for me to stop. Well I'm not about to stop anytime soon."

She cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds.

"That's it my sumptuous tickle treat, you just lay there and go crazy for me. Let me turn you into one giant spasming, writhing nerve ending. He continued the fast and short strokes on her arch and delighted in the soft spasming skin. He now moved the strokes upward to the soft pad under the toes and increased his speed. He could feel all of her remaining strength being put into her foot and he had to increase his grip to keep it still. He further delighted in this and then changed the order of his targets and his way of stroking. This unexpected change in tactics, strokes and targets was driving her insane and her guttural cackles now were now constant.

She was almost at the end of her rope and she couldn't even push out the words to beg him to stop, she was cackling and laughing so hard. She was praying intensely that he would stop and struggling for all she was worth.

His fingers on her foot were agony and her arch was getting hotter by the minute. Every micrometer of her skin was being stroked to the max and she was feeling each stroke ten times over. His fingers traveled from heel to toes and back again, taking a few merciless moments to rake and rev them in her tender arch.

"Y-y-yo-you're dr-dr-driving me crazy!" She was violently rocking from side to side.

He giggled evilly.

"Ahhhhh. Delightful." He continued the short stroking and added the instep and soft pad under the toes. Within an instant he was fiendishly raking and revving the quill in her tender arch. This resulted in more volcanic writhing to constant spasmodic jerking with screaming to guttural laughter.

Her laughter, which was now becoming hoarse, quickly faded off into silent laughter and he stopped tickling. Her entire body was heaving again and she was shaking and shivering non-stop. He slowly got up off her leg, came around and sat beside her then leaned forward and kissed her.

"Time for some good vibrations."

A sudden humming close to her caused her to start writhing twice as much. She was tensing up then writhing all over the place, tensing then writhing. Her whole body Strained to get away from the humming, trying any direction from which freedom could be accessed. Arms straining, hands reaching, with ribs that looked as though they were going to pop out of her at any moment. Her knees were bucking, feet twitching and toes splaying out in all directions.

Sara's brain, which was still processing the tickling sensations from a few minutes ago, almost overloaded with sensory dysfunction. She could hear the humming and followed its every move around her, straining with her ears and with her eyes to try and find a crack in the blindfold.

"N-nnnnoooooo," was all Sara could muster. "Please d-don't-t-t!" Sara's brain now overloaded with sensory dysfunction and her never centre within it dissolved.

"Which armpit first Sara."

Sara exploded with writhing and begged him not to use that, promising him anything and pleading with her eyes to the others watching.

The vibe caressed her left pit and she once again rocketed off the table, this time practically breaking the restraints. Dozens of little nubbly points teased the tender now hypersensitive skin and she screamed with laughter. She had wanted desperately to bring her arms down before, and now she was ten times more desperate. This was far worse than any fingernail tickling she had ever received and her mind was on the verge of dissolving permanently. He now went from one armpit to another and she tried to rock from side to protect them. To add to her tickles he made sure she never that knew where he would strike next and passed the vibe close to her ears so that she could hear it. And every so often he would graze an ear to really keep her off balance. This drove her crazy and her head snapped from side to side. He placed the vibe against the sole of her foot, and instantly the foot jerked, spasmed, writhed and generally went ballistic. He stroked the vibe from heel to toes, pausing for a moment in her insteps, her hypersensitive high arches, and the ball of her foot and of course under the toes. He had to bend the toes back to get at that area and this seemed to make her toes all the more sensitive. Along with the arch, he had found another hyper-hotspot on her foot, which was a hotspot unto itself.

His vibe was cruising ever micrometer of her sole, relentlessly and torturously and at the same time she was writhing and trying to get away from it. Then he bent toe toes back and cruised the vibe all over their undersides, then moved over the ball of the foot, into the arch and finally all over the instep. He did the same on the sock foot and her squeals increased slightly. He had to firmly grip the foot to keep it still, as it thrashed and writhed all over the place. Her foot jerked and writhed at the restraints and her whole body was an intense squirming mass. The electric tickling sensations were traveling through her body to her brain like the rapids of a river. She was trapped in a world of tickling torment that she desperately wanted to escape. Her whole body was in constant movement, continuously spasming and having one conniption after another. All the while her laughter rang through the room and he was enjoying every note. She could go from tenor to baritone in one second and then back again in a half.

"I think it's time to give you a break Sara and to thank you for this tickle. Your sensual screaming has been wonderful this first hour; and I'm so glad that we have many more to go."

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back