• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Amazing Party FF/M

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
The Amazing Party FF/M (based on a true story)

It’s been a little while since I posted another story here. This one I feel will be much better than the last. This one is based on a true story of an experience that I had attending MTP #7 gathering a few weeks ago. The actual names of the ladies have been changed for privacy reasons. And before I begin thanks to Gigglegal76 and Sadira for allowing me to write this story. Kelly is Sadira’s character and Christina is Gigglegal’s character. This story is about 90% true. The only things that had really changed are the context that it is a regular party instead of a gathering and some of the dialouge. Enjoy the story and comments are always welcome. Now on to the story:

It had been a while since Kyle had gotten to do anything fun. He had been trying to find something fun today to get his summer underway. It eventually led to him going to a party. Kyle was about 5’4, had spiky brown hair, hazel eyes, and was somewhat muscular in the upper body although it was more average looking down by the stomach.

He arrived at the party on Friday . And although there were not as many people as expected, it still turned out to be fun. It was at this party where Kyle met Kelly and Christina. Kelly was about 5’3 , with long blond hair, blue eyes, and a very slim figure. On this day she was wearing a short blue dress, glasses, and high heeled open toed shoes. Both her fingernails and toenails were painted pink, and she had very long nails as well. Kyle would soon realize just how deadly those nails were. Christina was a little bit different. She was a little bigger but had the right curves. She was about 5’4 and had shoulder length blonde hair.

While there were a few other people at the party that Kyle talked to, none caught his attention more than Christina and Kelly. They seemed to be more friendly and more interested in getting to now him. And besides, most of the other guests were already talking with each other or off doing their own thing. After talking to Kyle for a little while Christina and Kelly invited him over again tomorrow. Little did he know what they were really planning.

While Kyle was still there on Friday, he noticed some interesting behavior on the behalf’s of Kelly and Christina. At one point, when he had sat down on the couch between them, Kelly had poked at his sides. He didn’t think anything of it at the time, as he just thought she was being playful. So he decided to poke her in the underarms. This prompted Christina to poke him in the opposite side. And before you knew it there was a tickle fight going on. They poked him everywhere while he tried to fend them off on each sides. At one point, Kelly grabbed one of his legs and started to untie one of his shoes. He managed to keep his shoes on for a while but she eventually pulled one off. Though she wasn’t able to tickle him there at the time. The tickle fight eventually ended and when it did Kelly had a look on her face that would say “ I’m going to find out why you are hiding your feet from me then I’m going to make you pay!” The party then ended for the night and he left. Little did he know he was about to find out their tickling was more than just some playful fun.

He arrives the next day to see some of the same of the same people he saw yesterday and a few new faces. He was there for a little over an hour and that is when the baseball game started. It was a Red Sox vs. Cubs game and this prompted Kyle to make a bet with Kelly. Since the Cubs were her favorite team and his favorite team was the Red Sox it seemed like a fun thing to do. The bet was that if the Cubs won the series that Kelly would be able to do whatever she wanted to Kyle and have as many people as she wanted to help her. But if Kyle won, he would be able to the same to Kelly but it would be one on one treatment. The bet may seem unfairly balanced but Kyle was so confident in his team, despite the fact they had already lost game 1 of the series, that these were his conditions.. It looked like the Red Sox were going to win when they took an early 4-0 lead. But that all changed later in the game on 5 consecutive singles which tied the game and eventually led the Cubs to a 5-4 lead. This upset Kyle and the look of disgust on his face was clear to everyone in the room. This was how the score stayed for a while but the Cubs did add on another run before winning the game. This was it. Kyle had lost. He looked over at Kelly to see that she had a wicked grin and an evil gleam in her eye.

So later that night, the bet would be fulfilled. It was about 11:30pm and the party had calmed down quite a bit, although there were still some people hanging out. Kelly had told him it was time and led him upstairs to one of the bedrooms. There she began to speak.

“ Well since I won you said I could do anything I want to you” she said with an evil smirk on her face. “ But I can’t have you moving around everywhere now can I?”

She then proceeded to pull the restraints out from under the bed. Kyle was a little worried but didn’t let it show. He laid on the bed as instructed. He was also instructed to strip down to just his shorts for this. His ankles were secured and tightened the bonds and the same were done to his wrists. He was in the spread eagle position. Kelly then brought in what appeared to be a tool box and began to speak again.

“ Well since I won I get to do anything I want to you. And you know what I’ve been wondering for a while is?” She paused for a moment while the wicked grin returned to here face and she asked “ I’ve been wondering, just how ticklish are you?”

Kyle froze for a moment but tried not to let the fear show. He simply replied that he wasn’t ticklish, despite the fact he knew he was lying and Kelly set out to prove him wrong as well. She started out down by his feet where she raked her long pink nails across his soles. This tickled tremendously and caused Kyle to twitch a bit and laugh relatively silently. Kelly continued to do this for a while getting a bit more of a response the next few times but nothing too big. It was then she decided to move farther up on the body.

She went to up his legs and to the backs of his knees. Getting a better reaction the farther up she moved. He would kick and laugh louder at every point until she reached the backs of his knees. When she got up to here he laughed the loudest he had through the entire tickling thus far. He tried to resist moving, but eventually couldn’t and starting to flail around a little as he laughed.

But at this point Kelly was displeased with what she had gotten out of him so far. Sure she had gotten him to react a little, but for the most part he had remained still. So she decided to ask what was happening.

“ What’s wrong? I have been using my best techniques but you have remainder relatively still?”

At this point Kyle was confident in his abilities to resist her torture and becoming more arrogant as it went on decided to respond with a smart remark. So with a smug look on his face he says “ Well maybe if you tickled better I’d react more” and before she had time to answer he spoke again “ Or maybe you just haven’t found the right spots”
He said this because she had seemed to be fascinated with his lower body and so far had no intention of testing the higher spots.

To his surprise though she seemed up to the challenge. She moved up towards his midsection and began to tickle his sides. This caused him to laugh a lot more than previously and caused him to buck around a lot. The restraints were getting looser and he did this and this is when he got the idea that he should try and tickle Kelly back, now that she was within range. So he tried to reach and tickle the backs of her knees. When she noticed this she retightened all 4 restraints since they were becoming more loose by the minute. After having some fun with his sides for about 10 minutes she decided to ask another question.

“ So how are the other spots on your upper body ?” she asked with an evil smile

Still being arrogant Kyle responded “ I could say something but I don’t want to give you any ideas”

With that statement, she immediately pounced and attacked both of his armpits. This made him buck wildly and laugh a lot more when he had been tickled in previous places. Kyle could barely see what she was doing to him since his eyes kept closing on and off during the torture but when his eyes were open he saw that she had a wicked grin while tickling him and would also laugh a lot as well. He could tell that she took much delight in her work. After about ten minutes of just using her nails on his armpits she decided to switch tools. She pulled out a small, flat paintbrush and used in on one of his armpits. This caused him to squeal with laughter and move around even more. He kept trying to avoid her touch but it was no use as all she had today was move closer when he moved away so there was no escape. After about another ten minutes of this armpit tickling she decided to go to her tool box and pulled out two feathers. One was blue and the other orange. She first tried the soft end of the feathers on his armpits but the they were too stiff to have any effect. She then tried dragging the quill end of the feathers along his armpits but this not only failed to do any tickling , it actually caused a little pain. She could see this and decided to put the feathers away.

She saw at this point Kyle was coughing a little bit and decided to see if he was okay.

“I’m fine” he responded “ I’m still breathing.

“Well, that’s a relief” replied Kelly. “ I like it when my house guests breathe. She was then ready to go back to work.

But before she had time to continue, one of her guests was leaving the party and she decided to say good bye to them. This gave Kyle some time to catch his breath.

About fifteen minutes later she had returned. She was headed down towards the feet but before she continued her assault on his body, Christina walked into the room.

Kelly smiled and said “Glad you could finally make it” Christina replied” So am I . Now where are all the good spots?”

“Well there is some really good side and armpit action, and some pretty good foot action too” answered Kelly.

So Kelly went back down by his feet and Christina went over by his legs They both began their attack. Kelly continued to use her lethal nails on his soles while Christina worked her fingers up his legs. This caused him to laugh louder and squirm more, the higher Christina tickled on his legs. When it go to the point where that his feet and the backs of his knees were being tickled at the exact time he didn’t know how to get away.
So he tried to run. That’s right, he tried to run. He was laughing and squirming a lot as their fingers rained down on him and he continued to try and run though it was no use as he was restrained. The women laughed at this reaction and thought it was pretty amusing, so they decided to tease him about.

“Where are you running to?” Kelly asked in a mocking tone as she continued to tickle his feet. After a while they decided to give him a breather and asked “ Have you had enough yet?” To which his reply was, “Is that all you’ve got?”

The truth was he was starting to run out of breath, but he didn’t want to let them know that. So at this point they both went up towards his sides, each of them grabbed a side and decided to dig in. This caused him to buck and toss wildly, moving high up in the air, as far as the restraints would allow him to, and this also loosened the restraints. After seeing how loose the restraints had become, Christina and Kelly decided to stop for a bit while Kelly went over to tighten the restraints. As she was tightening the left wrist restraint, Kyle tried to reach over and tickle her.

“Well we can’t have any of that now can we?” Said Kelly as she made sure the restraints were tight enough to keep his hands in line. “We will not tickle the ‘lers “ She scolded as she went back to work.

She went back to her tool box and this time she pulled out a Sonicare. She turned it on and went back to his feet again using it on the base of his toes. This tickled him immensely and was pretty intense since at the same time Christina was using one hand to tickle on of his sides and the other to tickle one of his armpits. He laughed and squirmed an incredible amount but he still refused to give in. Kelly then tried using the Sonicare in between his toes . He immediately closed his toes tightly to try and prevent the tickling. This was no use as Kelly just proceeded to open them up and continue her relentless assault. This went on for a good 10 minutes and then the girls decided to start teasing him again.

But before more teasing occurred, Kelly wanted to try one more area out.. She climbed on top of Kyle and straddled him. She was near his waist line when she dug her nails into an area by his hips which were called “pockets”. As soon as she touched this area he immediately jumped and tossed her off of him.

“ As you may have noticed, I have strong legs” he commented.

“ Yeah, I noticed that!” said Kelly as she recovered. After spending a few minutes tickling the pockets and watching him jump around trying to escape, they did eventualy go back to the teasing.

“ So I heard you made a bet with Kelly” states Christina. “What kind of bet was it”

“ It was…! It was a…!” he said but could not get the whole statement out through all of the laughing and gasping for air.

They decided to continue teasing him through this entire portion of the tickling as well,

“ So Kyle, will you sing the alphabet for us?” Christina asked in a mocking tone. He refused too through his laughing but probably couldn’t have if he had tried to anyway.

They continued to tickle him , except now they had changed spots and moved farther up his body. They had both picked up some flat paint brushes and started to use them on his armpits. This was immense torture to him. He again bucked and tossed fiercely, trying to avoid their touch ands he laughed even louder now, but it was no use. He was trapped. Kelly moved up to the neck with her brush at times while Christina consistently stuck to the sides and armpits, while occasionally going down to the backs of the knees. After about 5 minutes of the flat brushes, Kelly and Christina switched tools. Kelly went back to the Sonicare and tried it on Kyle’s neck, while Christina went back to using her reliable fingers. Once the Sonicare touched Kyle’s neck, he bent his head down on to the brush, but still was giggling from the effect of the bristles.. After what seemed like an eternity, they let up for a little while to see how Kyle was doing.

At this point he was very sweaty and running out of breath. Before they had a chance to ask him anything he spoke.

“ So are you ladies worn out yet?” he asked in a very smug tone with a smirk on his face.

“ Well, I am getting a bit worn out” Kelly replied. “ What do you say Christina? One more big attack and then we let him go. Christina nodded and they began one final assault. They went to work right away and attacked everywhere from his feet to his neck. The restraints would become looser and looser as the tickling continued and he bounced around, laughing and gasping for air. They went on for a total of about 20 minutes before their unmerciful attack finally came to an end. He won. He had worn them out. Although he was very dizzy after this treatment and it took him a while to regain his balance.

As he was putting his clothes back on, he decided to make a few comments on his way out.

“ Well ladies, you but up a good effort but it wasn’t good enough. I am unbreakable” He said with an arrogant smirk. However the ladies knew how ticklish he was and felt he was lying.

“We’ll get you next time, just wait” the ladies replied.

“We’ll see” he responded before saying his good byes and leaving.

The ladies then began plotting ways of how to get him to completely submit. This wasn’t over by a long shot.

Last edited:
hehehehe I'd say he had a good time at the party. I just love the "running". That was just too funny. You better believe that "kelly" and I will break you next time, that's a promise!!

Thanks to all for your comments. And as for this statement:

gigglegal76 said:
hehehehe I'd say he had a good time at the party. I just love the "running". That was just too funny. You better believe that "kelly" and I will break you next time, that's a promise!!

We'll just see about that. I highly doubt you two can do this and I said more women are welcome to join in next time. We'll see what happens in October.

But for now I remain unbreakable:cool2:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back