• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa and Anna

hammertime

This is part 1. There will be more to come...

Alexa Jenkins was on a business trip to the mountains in Colorado. While there the first night she went to chill in the spa after a long day of meetings. She was an extremely attractive woman in her late twenties, 5-8 brunette with olive skin, great complexion and features and a slender fit figure. She loved to pamper herself, especially her legs and feet. She had a bit of a foot and shoe fetish and liked to check out other peoples feet and compare them with her own. She constantly shopped at Bath and Body Works and similar places to find products to care for her feet. She was even known to give "foot advice" to her girl friends.She liked to show them off as much as she could but tried to protect them to keep them soft and sensitive.

She went to a hot tub to chill out with her favorite reading material and slipped off her bath robe and slippers exposing her voluptuous bare feet. Perfect Size 8s with long toes painted with violet colored toenail polish. She went into the pool and lounged with her feet partially above the water line

In the pool with her was a masseuse, Anna Wilkins, who was off of work and resting. Anna was a similarly attractive woman about 30. She had more fair skin, a swedish face with dirty blonde hair and curvacious features. She too loved to take care of her feet and pamper them. They were a little larger, size 11s, since she herself was a little taller at 5-10 1/2. She similarly had good long toes, but not real long and fire engine red toenail polish to match her fair skin. She too was slender although a tad bustier. Anna was semi sleeping and resting from a long day of work when she noticed Alexa step into the tub.

"Hi." Anna Greeted. Alexa responded with a friendly nod and then began her reading of one of her favorite fashion magazines. Anna, who too had a keen interest in feet checked out Alexa's stunning pods. Anna felt strangely attracted to Alexa in a way and defeinitely thought something of her bare feet. Trying not to be too forward, she shot forth a subtle compliment

"That's some nice toenail polish you have, what color is that?"
"Its a violet type" Alexa responded. "You have some nice polish, you take pretty good care of your feet as well." Alexa left herself out on a limb hoping she would not be thought of as a freak.

"Why thank you" Anna responded with a girlish nod. "I love to pamper my feet, its sort of a hobby of mine."
Alexa took note and it was as if she could read minds. She had finally found someone who loved this as much as she did. Now she no longer felt like a freak, she no longer felt weird. She began to open up more

"Really? "
"I love my feet. I think every girl should take care of hers."
"Agreed"
"So what brigns you here?" Anna asked
"Business. Were trying to buy out a software solutions company and I"m needed along with a few co-workers to complete the transaction. We've had a lot of meetings and well, you know."
"You sound tired, like you 're in for a long trip." I'm a masseuse here at the spa, maybe I can take you in when you're free tomorrow. I bet your tootsies would love a little rub."
"Oh, I would love that," Anna replied with her hand on her chest in a sign of relief." I've been walking around all day from meeting to meeting and the heels are making them sore."
" Well come by the spa when you're free tomorrow, it's walk in for hotel guests, no appointments. Feet is my favorite part of the job and I look forward to doing some work on yours." Anna was growing more and more attracted to her each time she glanced at her bare feet.
"I'll definitely take the offer, tomorrow is a short day, so I can come in sooner." Alexa loved to have her feet touched especially with soft human hands that knew how to handle her crown jewels. "I do have to warn you about something though when I get a foot massage."

"What's that" Anna asked
"My feet are really ticklish," Alexa let out with a girly giggle.
While Anna tried to keep a straight face, a chord was struck in her. She loved to tickle feet, especially that of a girl as attractive as Alexa whose feet were nothing short of sheer beauty. She always had fantasies of tickling other girls feet, or having other girls tickle her feet. She loved the sensations, the laughter, everything, and could do it for hours and hours on end. There was just something she got out of being able to touch a girls foot, especially when it brought laughter. She would even during business try to tickle clients feet "on accident." Nevertheless, she had to keep a straightface as she nodded her head.
"Well I"ll be mindful of that," trying to hold off excitement.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, its just that I don't want you to be kicked or anything." Alexa didn't want to completely turn her off to the idea of having her feet tickled, for when it wasnt real torturous, she found it exhilarating and arousing, and if Anna could do it just right, she would find it very pleasurable. She was basically throwing that statement out there as bait to see what her reaction would be.
"Oh you won't have to worry about that" Anna said with a little devilish grin. the two began to converse about each other's feet, and fashion and any other girly conversational topics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Alexa came in after meetings a little emotionally worn from all of the meetings and the stress involved in talks of a company being bought out. People losing jobs, being laid off, transfered, etc. She walked up to anna's office and opened the door slowly. There she greeted the secretary who told her to wait in the waiting room. A few minutes later in strolled Anna.

"I've been expecting you, what took you so long" Anna said.
"Oh, you know, meetings, etc." Alexa rolled her eyes.
"You must be ready for a massage then" Anna replied.
"Oh yes"
"Well just slip into this towel and I"ll be back in a few."

Alexa slipped off her heels and pulled off her stockings, slightly caressing her feet from soreness and changed into the towel. Soon Anna came back.

Alexa assumed the position on her stomach on the table and Anna turned on the soft music. Anna then started on her shoulders with her massage oils and rubbed to sensual moans on the part of Alexa. "Any areas you want me to focus on?"

"Definitely my little tootsies" Alexa exclaimed amongst her moans of pleasure.
"No problem" Anna was looking for a license to play with her feet. She quickly worked her way down there and went to work on her tired feet.
"That feels so good. They're so sore today from walking in those heels."

Noting what had been said yesterday, Anna worked in a subtle way to tickle her feet. Her caressing became lighter and lighter until she was touching with mostly the tips of her fingers. She had soft hands and long finely manicured fingernails perfect for tickling. Alexa, taking note of this tried to hold in the sensations as it was beginning to tickle. However she was beginning to twitch her feet and ankles in response to her fingers brushing her ever so soft soles.

"Is something wrong?" Anna asked.
"Oh no its okay"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes its okay"

Anna then resumed her work only this time she heard little shrieks and faint laughs along with the continues twitching.

"Does it tickle?"
"Yes a little. I told you my feet are really ticklish."
Anna took note and went for it. "Oh really?" She danced her fingers up both of her exposed soles at the end of the table to louder shrieks of giggly laughter on the part of Alexa, who then sighed after it stopped.
"You sure are a ticklish one" Anna replied. "But you have a very pretty laugh. It's musical."
"Why thank you."
"You're feet are really soft, I'm jealous." Anna proclaimed
"You think so?" Alexa was looking for affirmation.
"Of course they are. See?" As she said that she traced her index finger and long fingernail up and down Alexa's soft sole. "Hehehehehehe." Alexa could do nothing but laugh. Anna then used all five fingers on her right hand to briefly tickle alexa's toes. Alexa could do nothing but laugh.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Alexa stated.
"Not as much as you seem to be. Remember I'm serving you." Anna replied.
"You just like to tickle don't you?"
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" Anna tried to play it cool.

Anna continued to work on Alexa's feet, injecting a subtle tickle here and there and then worked her way back up to her shoulders and neck. All the touching and contact was causing Alexa to be more and more attracted to Anna and the fact that she knew how to tickle was making her hot. Anna was a professional and knew how to do her job well.

Anna worked on her shoulders and then went to her lower back. Her fingers in her sensitive lower back tickled her and she let out another shriek of laughter. Anna then waxed her hands around her sides giving a sligfht indicental tickle to test that area. Alexa twitched and let out a little giggle.
"My youre ticklish aren't you."
"Oh yes, its my weakness."
"Really?"
"Yes, but its ok, keep going" Alexa was beginning to like all the tickling as it was turning her on.
"You know I think you like me doing all this tickling" as she stroked her sides and ribe with all ten fingers. Alexa laughed harder and flipped on her side.
"I kinda do. You're doing it just right."
"Well lets see where else youre ticklish." Anna began to explore poking and prodding all over her upper body. Her ribs, bellybutton and tummy were next.
HAHAHAHA. HEHEHEHE. Alexa just laughed and laughed for the next couple of minutes. Her cute reactions and movements were turning Anna on. Anna's use of her wiggling fingers were also doing likewise with Alexa. After a brief pause, Alexa decided to test the waters to see how serious of a tickler Anna was. She decided to stretch her arms abover her head exposing her lush underarms. Anna could not resist and dug into her armpits.

"Exposing yourself eh? Not a smart move with the ticklemaster."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Alexa continued to laugh harder and harder. This was also a real ticklespot for her as she jerked her body. For the next few minutes, Anna proceeded to toy with her entire uppor body, occasionally pulling her arms up to get those vulnerable armpits. Ribs, sides, tummy and bellybutton were all explored to ticklish delight. After a few minutes, Anna stopped and Alexa catching her breath exclaimed "that was fun."
"I know that was fun for me too." Anna replied. "I love to tickle people, especially people as ticklish as you" Anna grabbed her side as she said that. Anna let out a little scream.
"I am really ticklish, but I kinda enjoyed that. I don't like the torturous tickling, like what my older brothers did to me when I was little, but you did it just right. It tickled but it felt so good."
"We can always do this again. I have a place right around the corner. You can stop by and we can have some more tickle and foot fun.

Saying this, Alexa was starring at her fully turned on by the tickling. She wanted to kiss her and Anna the same. So they did, a passionate, but short kiss. Alexa hadnt really felt this way toward a woman, but Anna knew how to touch her and pleasure her in a way no one really knew how. And who would have thought through tickling! At the end of the kiss, Anna gave Alexa a little tickle on her sides causing Alexa to let out a little giggle. Alexa was definitely going to Anna's place to have some fun after some tiresome meetings.

...to be continued

Excellent story. I could almost picture it all happening. I can't wait to read Part 2.

Wow!!!

what an awesome story....I look forward to more chapters in this story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back