• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reveiw: Head Over Heels 1

Dirkman

TMF Regular
Head over Heels is mainly a foot fetish video and sex video made by oddyssey group video (www.ogv.com). In the first video, the second to last sequence stars a beautiful asian girl named Mia Smiles. They hog tie her up, and in a way, I'm not sure if she even knew what they were going to do. But they slip off her shoes, and before they even touch her feet she is cursing and screaming... but when they do, oh man, she goes absolutely crazy laughing, screaming, and cursing. The guy uses his hands, a feather, but she REALLY goes nuts when he starts sucking and licking her toes. This scene lasts about 8 minutes and is the best scene i've seen on tape, and I've seen a bunch.

the next scene is the guy going down on her, and she has a really ticklish pussy and laughs hysterically the whole time. its great. there were some clips floating around, find them if don't have them to check it out. although its not a tickle video, its the best video I have.

Any leads to where this film/clip can be purchased. I've been obsessing over the original clip where it stops at the tickler presenting Mia Smiles with something horrifying and she gasps. (i think it's worms)

But i would love to purchase the entire clip if it's available. Seeing as the company no longer exists, any chance someone else would be able to provide this for me? I'm willing to PayPal for it.

Cheers! =)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back