• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa and Anna part 2

hammertime

The next day during her week in the Rockies, Alexa took up Anna's invitation. Still tingling with delight over her ""massage" the night before, She approached her new friend's door with giddy anticipation. Alexa primped and got ready, fixing her hair and cleaning herself up form the day of meetings. She switched to a french pedicure look using moisturizing lotion on her soft white peds. Along with a skirt and an informal shirt, she wore black flip flops.

Anna answered the door with a little smirk. "I was hoping you would come over," she said with a little grin. "Make yourself at home." Alexa took off her purse and left it at the door and gave Anna her wind breaker.

"Let me show you around," said Anna in her pleasant inside voice. The two of them walked through her collection of paintings and pictures. Alexa was awed by everything, expressing small comments to affirm her possessions. There was a painting titled "Laughter: the language of the Soul" she had gotten for sale at a gallery. Alexa took to it, reading the words on there. As soon as she said that Anna took the opportunity to walk right up behind her.

"That's right." Anna said breathing on her neck as she came so close behind her she was touching her. As she said that, she tickled her sides, lightly wiggling her fingers along the surface of exposed girls ribs and mid-section.
"HEHHEHEHEHEHEHE," Alexa's musical laugh responded to the light touch.

Anna even treated her to some tea. After the small girl talk was over, Alexa gave her the teacup and saucer to put up.

"Make yourself comfortable while I put these away." Anna's voice was once again appealing to Alexa, driving sensations through her, reminding her of their appointment the previous day and all the tickling, which Alexa was hoping would happen to her before the night was over. Alexa went to the couch and quickly removed her flip flops jumping and falling back onto the comfortable leather furniture. Being the conscious foot person she was wiggled her toes checking to make sure she had pampered them just right. Just then Anna walked in.

I see that you've made yourself comfortable," Anna came back into the living room. She sat at the other end of the couch next to Alexa's lovely feet. Anna then proceeded to pull off her black high heel sandals showing her voluptuous bare feet, which had the same maroon pedicure as the day before. There were no impetfections in her feet, just soft luscious flesh.

"And I see that you've changed your toenail polish. I like it, very attractive." Anna lightly stroked her long finely manicured fingernail up Alexa's left sole bringing a little silent chuckle out of Alexa.
"Why thank you, I was hoping you would. I did it just for you, since you're into feet just as much as I."
"Why I"m honored." Anna put her hand across her heart in mini-admiration. "You really have beaufitul peds. I"m jealous."
"So do you," Alexa stretched her legs out putting her feet in Anna's lap.
"why thank you." Anna started to carress her feet and Alexa responded with pleasurable moans.
"I love to have my feet touched and pampered."

Alexa changed the subject as she wanted to address her exhilirating meeting. "You know Anna, this may sound strange but...
"But what dear."
"I liked being tickled by you yesterday. There was something exhilarating about it. It was turning me on having your fingers all over me. It was like heaven. You really knew how to get to me, I was hoping...ya know..." Anna was looking at her the whole time with a big joyful grin on her face.

"Hoping what?" Anna danced her fingers wildly across Alexa's soles, spawning joyous laughter out of her.
"HEHEHEHEHEHE. That you would TIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKLE me." Anna finger danced her feet again. "Especially my feet. That felt good."
"Well no problem, guess what?" Anna jokingly inquired. Anna was lightly stroking her index finger up and down the sole of Alexa
"What?" Alexa responded amidst light laughter
"I love to tickle people, especially on their feet!" Anna started to lightly stroke Anna's soles with her index finger for the next few minutes driving Alexa into laughter as she tried to hold her feet still, thought she was wiggling her feet and sometimes pulling them back. However there were times when she did hold them still and experience the full tickly sensation.

Anna got to work, dancing all 10 fingers across both of her soft soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Alexa could do nothing but laugh. Anna worked all over those soles for a few minutes as Alexa was pulling her legs back and forth.
"Haha, youre not getting awy this time," Anna grabbed her left ankle and started to tickle all over her left sole with her long fingernails to shreiks of laughter by her partner.

"HAHAHAHAHA. HEHEHEHEHE. Oh my God! HEHEHEHEHE"
"Let's see about these cute little toes"
"Uh oh" uttered Alexa
Anna went to work on the pads of her toes to joyous bouts of laughter by Alexa. Anna then took the other foot and tickled her sole and toes for the next few minutes, but seemed like eternity. She did the works, stroking the sole with the index finger, dancing with her fingers on her soles, geting her toes, in between the toes, tracing her feet and all the crevices in her sole and instep, going slow fast and everything in between, everything.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. It tickles!" Alexa shreiked.
"Why of course. Its supposed to"

"Did you like it, Alexa?"
"Oh my god I loved it, I love having you tickle my feet"
"Well how about we play a little game. hmm?" Anna stroked her right foot with her index finger lightly again to little giggling.

"This little piggy went to the store. This little piggy went home." Alexa was already staerting to laugh. "This little piggy went to the mall, and this little piggy make a joke. And this little piggy went wee wee wee." As she said that she pranced her fingernails up Alexa's sold driving her to laughter, causing her to pull her foot back. Anna also did it with the other foot as well.

Anna paused for a second, to admire her feet complimenting her. Alexa than took her big toe and shoved it into Anna's side tickling her, provoking her to tickle her more.

"What's the matter, can't do anymore? It looks like I"m not the only one who's ticklish." Just as she said that Anna grabbed both feet and went to work for a little bit.
"Oh I can do this all night, I"m the ticklemaster remember? But I"m gonna give these lovely peds a break right now cuz I think theres some more ticklish territory to be explored."

Anna tested her knees to ticklish reactions as well. She then crawled onto her and started tickling her torse, sides tummy and ribs.

"HEHEHEHEHEHE. It tickles!" Alexa couldn't stop laughing. Anna was a pro. Anna even varied her rhythms of attack as to keep Alexa guessing. Alexa tried to block and then Anna took her hands and uttered in a sexy voice "No cheating dear." She then resumed her work on that body, dancing and prancing with all 10 long fingernails, as Alexa bucked but trying to hold still and take it, for she was loving every minute of it.

Alexa, turned on by all of this decided to taunt Anna by raising her hands above her head allowing her a brief tickle on her upper ribs and underarms. After a few times of that Anna then grabbed her arms together with her right hand and put them over her head.
"So you're gonna play games huh? You can't beat me" Anna then tickled her exposed armpits and ribs for the next few minutes while Alexa was simply vulnerable and laughing uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," laughed Alexa.
"I got you good"
"Yes you dud. Oh my God, I'm turned on. I"m so aroused. That was wonferdul. Kiss me" Alexa was hot for Anna and vice-versa. They kissed and as they kissed Anna then moved to kissing her neck with tickled alexa even more, as she started laughing again. After resuming French kissing she lightly stroked her sides. It was clear this girl loved tickling.

"We need to do this again," said Alexa.
"It would be my pleasure," Anna responded. "I think your feet are attracted to my fingers."

......More in part 3

Keep It Going!:)

I love this story! Please continue!:) Great Job!:)

Blessings,
~Ari:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back