• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Babysitting Tabitha" (first time posted)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
NOTE: This story has been edited for television (LOL, I mean the TMF)

MENA SUVARI

Starring in

Babysitting Tabitha
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

**********DISCLAIMER**********
All characters depicted are the copyrighted property of their respectful owners and no infringement is intended.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful, benevolent witch named Samantha. Samantha fell in love and married a loveable mortal named Darren Stevens. The two lived in the suburbs with their beautiful daughter named Tabitha. Darren worked in advertising and Samantha was as a happy homemaker.
Now, from day one, Darren forbad Samantha from practicing witchcraft. But there was never a dull moment in the Stevens’ household - especially having Samantha’s mother, Endora, and a host of other immortal characters making life very interesting for them. Even their adorable daughter Tabitha, who inherited Samantha’s powers, guaranteed more than what Darren had originally bargained for.
One night, Darren and Samantha planned to go out to dinner and a movie, just the two of them, and finally built enough trust in Tabitha to leave her for a couple of hours with a babysitter. Samantha had hired one of the girls in the neighborhood. Her name was Mena Suvari. Mena was a very sexy, teenage blonde who never failed to turn the heads of all the men wherever she went.
Well, it was six o’clock and Samantha and Darren were dressed and ready for a night on the town. Samantha gave Tabitha one last warning to be on her best behavior while Mommy and Daddy were out, and their cute daughter Tabitha smiled and gave an assuring nod.
That was when the doorbell rang and Darren answered. It was Mena Suvari. Darren was immediately taken aback with how totally hot this chick was. Her lovely blonde hair hung with such beauty. Her pretty face was so illuminating. Mena was wearing a yellow tanktop, white cutoff jeans, and a pair of white sandals.
“Hi, Mr. Stevens,” Mena greeted, with a warm smile.
“Oh, He-He-Hello, Mena. My, you sure are a sight for sore eyes.” Darren replied, unaware he was gawking at her like a piece of meat.
“Thank you. You look terrific, yourself.” She complemented.
“Thanks,” Darren acknowledged, still in a trance, admiring Mena Suvari. He was making her feel very awkward.
Mena finally just cleared her throat and asked, “Um, aren’t you gonna invite me inside?”
“Invite you inside? Oh! Oh yes, invite you inside. Where is my head tonight.” Darren blushed, realizing he was making a fool of himself.
Mena entered the home and the very attractive Samantha greeted her, introducing Mena to her daughter Tabitha. Mena found Tabitha to be the most precious angel in the world. Samantha gave Mena some final instructions, also, then she and husband Darren headed out the door. Darren continued to eye Mena Suvari and Samantha caught him and nudged him, giving him a look as if to tell him Give it up. She’s young enough to be your daughter, and she probably already has a boyfriend and couldn’t possibly be interested in you all in one gesture.
With that, the Stevens were on their way and Mena and Tabitha made themselves comfortable in the family room. For the first two hours, Tabitha was content watching The Lion King on DVD while enjoying her milk and cookies. Mena was lying on the sofa talking on the telephone with her girlfriend about the typical teenage he said that he liked her and she said that she might like him routine .
When Tabitha got bored, Mena decided to hang up the phone so she could get better acquainted with her. Mena asked Tabitha how she liked school, which led to Tabitha showing her array of finger-painted and crayon drawings. Then she showed Mena her dollhouse and they played with some of her toys.
But things got really interesting when Mena Suvari began to play Tickle Monster with the curly-haired blonde. It started out as kind of a tickle story, which resulted in Mena Suvari wiggling her fingers menacingly at Tabitha, making her squeal with ticklish anticipation. Then Mena attacked Tabitha, gently digging her fingers under her arms.
“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeee!” She shrieked.
Tabitha was just so ticklish and Mena enjoyed every moment of tickle-torturing her, making Tabitha squeak and giggle and squirm in just the cutest way. And after what seemed like forever, the babe-a-licious Mena Suvari desisted her tickle attack on Tabitha. Poor Tabitha was tired and breathing heavily with the biggest grin on her face. Mena sat on the sofa laughing at Tabitha‘s predicament, gloating at the fact that she got her good.
But things got even more interesting when Tabitha recuperated and looked at Mena with a mischievous smile.
“You tickled ME, Mena. Now I’m gonna tickle YOU,” Tabitha warned with a charming delivery.
“No. You’re not gonna tickle ME, because I won’t let you,” Mena mocked.
“I know your bigger than me, Mena, but I’m a witch, and I can tickle YOU just liked you tickled ME.”
Mena scoffed at Tabitha’s remark and said, “yeah, sure. That’s cute Tabitha.”
That was when Tabitha put her forefinger to her nose and wiggled it with her finger. The next thing Mena realized she was magically lifted off the sofa and suspended over it.
WHAT THE SHIT? Mena thought, as her pretty eyes bugged out and her mouth was wide open, gasping in shock.
Before she knew it, Mena was stretched out hovering over the sofa with her arms stretched back behind her head, revealing the smooth, hairless, milky-white dimensions of her sensitive-looking underarms. Mena Suvari freaked out!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT’S HAPPENING! HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING! I MUST BE DREAMING! I MUST BE LOSING MY MIND!” Mena screamed. Then the frightened girl made eye contact with Tabitha who stood next to her, smiling at Mena with that same cute but sneaky little grin.
“See, Mena. I am a witch. I can do magic. Now I’m gonna tickle you under YOUR arms like you tickled ME under MY arms,” Tabitha caution again.
“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! WITCHES DON‘T EXIST! TABITHA, PLEASE LET ME DOWN! OH, WHAT AM I SAYING! I MUST BE CRAZY!” Mena babbled.
Poor Mena Suvari was overcome with disbelief as she floated over the sofa, unable to move, with her helplessly exposed armpits vulnerable to attack. Mena Suvari’s armpits were EXTREMELY TICKLISH!
Tabitha twitched her nose again chanting, “tickle...tickle...tickle.”
Mena felt invisible fingers methodically and gently scratching along the hollows of her armpits.
Mena Suvari went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!”
“Does this tickle, Mena?” Tabitha inquired, wiggling her nose again and changing the sensation in Mena’s armpits to that of hundreds of feathers and brushes delicately stroking her ticklish valleys.
“OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! TABITHA PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!”
“Tickle...tickle!”
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! STOP IT! PLEASE, TABITHA! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAND IT!”
“You tickled ME for a long time, Mena. So I’m gonna do the same to you,” Tabitha warned, changing the sensation yet again. Now Mena Suvari felt dozens of raspberries in the hyper ticklish crescents of her armpits.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T EEEEEEEEEEEEK BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME! HEEHEEHEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP IT, TABITHA! I’M GONNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PEE ON MYSELF!”
In the past, Mena had been tickled under her arms by boyfriends and family members, which wasn’t very satisfying for them because her arms quickly shot down to protect them with lightening speed. But never in her wildest dreams did she think anyone could mercilessly invade her horribly ticklish underarms like this, or that there was such a thing as a witch.
Again, after what seemed like an eternity, Tabitha mercifully lowered Mena Suvari back on the couch and released her. Poor Mena lay in a pool of her own bodily functions, gasping to catch her breath. When she recuperated Darren and Samantha had just entered the door.
“Hi, were back!” Samantha announced.
“How did everything go, you two?” Darren asked.
The panicky Mena Suvari jumped off the sofa like a cheetah and headed for the door.
“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens! Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens! I gotta go! Talk to ya later!”
“But, we haven’t paid you yet,” Darren noted.
“That’s okay! This one’s on me!” Mena shouted running pass the Stevens and out the door like a runningback!”
Darren and Samantha looked at each other with confused looks on their faces, then Samantha looked at Tabitha with a stern, parental frown and inquired, “Tabitha, what did you do?”
Tabitha just smiled back at her mother with an innocent shrug of her shoulders replying, “Nothing, Mommy.”

THE END

great story !!

rockauthor i think it's impossible for you to write a bad story
i love this one!!!

DUDE

THIS was a masterpiece!!! I loved this story a hell of a lot. I didn't read the first few paragraph's so I didn't even realize that you were using the characters from Bewitched until Tabitha said she was a witch. This was truly a fun story, with cool twists and turns.

NICE WORK!!:D

thewindowguy64, pimpster85...

:wow:Wow!!! I think those are definitely the best compliments I've ever received. Thanx, guys. Your words are very encouraging. And thank U 2 Anna. You're sweet!!!:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back