• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers of Aziz M'/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice

Al-Had Sharif was working on his computer when his screen changed to show a large laughing face with a message for him. The message ws an invitation for him to go to the city of Aziz to the residence of Shan Al Haddie, a wealthy and eccentric man. Al-Had smiled to himself. He knoew what Al Hadddie wanted of him. Al-Had sent a message back and then showered and changed into comfortable clothing and drove to Aziz.

Al-Had had met Shan Al Hadie some weeks ago in a club in the city. The two shared cofee and a lively conversation which had truned to the delcate subject of tickling and ticklishness. Both men were ticklish but also ticklers, Al Hadie being a merceless tickler but insanely ticklish himself.

The two men decided to share the cost of a private room in the club that night. Al-Hadie stripped Al-Had and tied him by his wrists and begin tikcling himtop to bottom. Al-Had shrieked, giggled, pulled violently at his restraints while expericencing the most exquistet tickling a man could get.

Whne it came time for Al-Hadie to be tied and tickled, he cowered abit then burst into hysterical laughter at the first touchof his bare, ticklish skin. the two men played most of the might and made arraingements to meet again for tickling.

Al-Had drove up to a large mansion in a secluded part of teh old section of Aziz. He knocked on the door. The butler let him in and took him to a room far below the living quaters of the house to a dungeon like room.

The room was filled with tickling toys and bondage devises sucha s a large "X", stocks, tickling chair and the imfamaous tickling bench of Ali Babar's tortures. Al-Had looked around and shivered at the asortments of feathers, brushes and other tickling toys. He didn't hear Al-Hadie come into the room. Al_had crept softly behind Al-Had and slide his playful fingers over Al-Had's ribs. He jumped and turned to protect his ticklish ribs.

"Oh it is you! You want to play early I see!." Al-Hadie smiled and sat down. "I have been waitng all day for us to meet so I may tie you and tickle you mercilessly." Al-had shiverd at the thought of being tickled, but loved a good tickling as well as to give an eually good tickling as payback.

Al-Had whispered to Al-Hadie... "Only if yu let me tickle you first!" Al-Hadie laughed at teh young man and bowed to his submission,

Al-Had quickly stripped Al-Hadie and tied him up like a freshly hunted kill.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back