• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa and Anna part 3

hammertime

After some kissing, Alexa and Anna just sat there and Anna started tickling Alexa again to Alexa's musical laugh. She was wiggling her fingers with those long fingernails all over Alexa's midsection and her ribs. Anna had a look of glee on her face for she loved doing this and Alexa was allowing her to have her way tickling her barely defending herself.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Alexa kept on laughing with a look of glee enjoying the rush of electricity everytime Anna's fingers touched her sides and tummy.
"Let's see about that bellybutton." As she was saying this, Anna, flipped up Alexa's shirt and took her index finger and dug it into her naval area causing perhaps Alexa's most ticklish reaction yet.

"HAHAHAHAHHAA. Oh my gosh, that tickles so much."
"I think I"ve discovered yet another area. I feel like Christopher Columbus, I just keep on finding new territory."

All the tickling was causing Alexa's abdomen to tense up, showing her fit abs, for she worked out a lot. Anna then decided to trace her ab area with her finger causing more ticklish reaction.

Anna then switched her strategy to putting all 10 fingers under her shirt and then wiggling those long fingernails all over her bare stomach and sides.
"Tickle tickle tickle. Is little baby ticklish? I think she is." Anna said in her cute voice. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle."
After it was over, Alexa was allowed to catch her breath.

Alexa put her feet onto Alexa's lap. "Do you like my feet?"
"I love them." Anna gave them a little tickle. Anna just admired them for a while as they discussed toenial polish, footcare products, and anything to do with feet. Anna gave them a little massage and lightly caressed them.
"Well I like having my feet tickled by people who know how to tickle feet."
"I can tell," Anna responded. She stroked Alexa's sole with her right index finger. Alexa loved that

"That feels so good, even though it tickles."
"Well this feels good too," Anna replied.
Alexa held her feet still trying not to move although she did twitch and giggle. Anna picked up on this.
"Are you trying to resist?" Anna picked up the pace with her finger cauging Alexa to laugh harder

"HEHEHEHEHEHE," Alexa laughed.
Anna moved to all 10 fingers all over the soles and top of Alexa's soft feet. Alexa tried to hold still be kept on jerking away because it tickled, so Anna grabbed both ankles and tickled them for a LONG time.

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun. I haven't had that much fun since I was with my ex boyfriend a two years ago," Alexa said pantingly. "But he didnt know how to tickle me like you do. I love it when you tickle me" She also sat up on the couch next to Anna.
"That's great, youre really fun to tickle," Anna said with a bright smile on her face.
"Well I've been wanting to know something else."
"What's that?" Anna inquired.
"How ticklish are you?" Alexa started going for her sides and stomach. Anna reacted by jerking and then got up off of the couch to avoid the tickling.

"Oh no you're not," Anna exclaimed.
"I"m gonna get you." Alexa was wiggling both fingers holding them in the tickle position and had that evil grin on her face as she said that. As much as she loved to be tickled, she loved tickling just as much if not more.

Anna tried to get away and ran into the bedoom and Alexa was chasing. She made a move to get away and went out of the bedroom into the living room. The two of them ran through the kitchen, back into the living room and into the bedroom where Alexa grabbed Anna from behind and tackled her onto the bed. With her hands around Anna's waist, Alexa started tickling her stomach, grabbing her ab muscles with her fingers. Anna jerked her body but couldn't get away because Alexa had her wrapped up. She was putting her index finger in her belly button driving her insane and grabbing her stomach with her hands. She was also beginning to wiggle all of the fingers of one hand around the stomach and sides and ribs area while still grabbing her as muscles with the other hand. Anna tried to get away but couldn't, Alexa held her good. The two of them flipped and rolled all over the bed for what seemed like forever, probably more like 10-15 minutes.

"I got you good" Anna said amidst all the laughing. Both of them were having fun. "Looks like youre a pretty ticklish one miss masseuse." Alexa began to taunt her.
"Tickle tickle tickle, is poor Anna ticklish?"
Amidst endless laughing, Anna exclaimed "Yes she is!"

After what seemed like forever Alexa gave her a break.
"I"m so ticklish...EVERYWHERE!" Exclaimed Anna.
"I"m enjoying this, I like tickling you. You okay?"
"Oh my gosh I"m loving this, it's turning me on."
"What's your most ticklish spot?" inquired Alexa.
"Why don't you tickle me and find out." Anna answered defiantly.
"My pleasure." Alexa went after her midsection again with Anna loosely defending herself, since she was enjoying this. "I"ll be glad to find out."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Alexa then grabbed both arms and spread them out and put her knees on both of the arms, weighing them down. This exposed her armpits which Alexa went after, softly wiggling her fingernails bringing Anna to pure ecstasy.
Alexa was slow, soft and sensual, just what Anna liked.

"Now I have a game for you," said Alexa.
"What's that?"
Alexa then walked her fingers up her ribs into her armpits and said "The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout." Anna stated laughing and tensing up. "Down came the rain and washed te spider out." This really sent Anna into a wild convulsion as Alexa brushed her fingers down Anna's ribs.

Alexa then ever so softly wiggled both index fingers in her armpits and the upper rib area nearby and did this for the next few minutes. "You like this don't you?" Amist soft giggles, Anna replied that she did. After it was over Alexa asked if she found the spot.

"Well I was hoping you would explore somewhere else." Anna brought her legs up onto the bed and started caressing her legs and beautiful feet.
Alexa knew exactly what she was talking about and started grinning. "And just where is that?" Alexa grabbed her right ankle and began massaging her foot. "Am I a good masseuse?"

"Not bad but I"m better."
"You're better? Youre BETTER??? I dont think so." Alexa started tickling her right foot, wiggling all 10 fingers over her right sole. Anna was a ball of laughter.

"I think this is the most ticklish spot," Alexa said grinningly.
Anna could do nothing but laugh as Alexa played with her foot for the next half hour. She pranced her fingers like a pianist all over Anna's soles, everywhere, on the instep, the balls of her feet and the toes. Alexa then let her feet go and then took her index finger and shoved it between Anna's toes, driving her to wild laughter. Later she tickled her wiggly fingers all over her toes and Anna was loving the sensations. She was basically able to keep her feet still and tickled most of the time though she did have a constant moving up and down.

"Tickle tickle tickle"
"Oh my gosh I love this," Anna exclaimed. "This is making me hot."
Alexa played with her. She tickled one foot and then tickled the other after Anna pulled it away. She played this game with her for a while. Then Alexa would grab her foot and tickle it for a while. Alexa took a break to kiss her then went back to running her fingers wild over Anna's foot. She later switched to using just both index fingers on both soles softly brushing them up and down to pleasurable moans and giggles.

"Hmm I like tickling your feet." Alexa said as she started caressing her left foot.
"Well you know I like ticklling yours too," Anna said with a grin as she grabbed her partners sole.
"Well I"m going to tickle your feet since I like it so much."Alexa replied.
"Well I think I"m going to tickle YOUR feet since I like IT so much." Anna responded.
"Well it looks like we might be tickling each other's feet at the same time."
"I think we may have a little bit of a tickling match," Anna said as she was lightly stroking Alexa's sole.

....To be continued in Part 4

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back