• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God I Love My Job- Part 3

jaymoney

TMF Regular
Robin Reynolds was indeed living a charmed life. Her special talent for extracting sensitive information by tickling had provided her with a lifestyle that she could have never imagined, her beachfront condo in Mailibu, her Porshe all had paid for by tickling. Most importantly tickling financed her surfing expeditions all around the world, but all that was about to change. While Robin was enjoying her lifestyle forces were plotting her demise. Robin was extremely good at what she did, but unfortunatly she was also extremely naive when it came to the world of corporate espionage. The corporations that she cost millions in revenues were not about to forget her involvement in there lost revenues. Plans had been formulated to exact revenge of Ms Reynolds.

Robin was on an extened surf holiday in Australia, up at sunrise surf all day and party on the beach at night. One particular day Robin was on the deserted beach watching the sun rise over the ocean, her long board planted in the sand next to her. As was her habit she was deep in meditation, visualizing riding the big wave. In her zen-like state Robin didn't notice the two men approaching her from behind until it was too late. One of the men stuck her in her arm with a hypodermic needle and like that Robin was unconscious. When Robin awoke from her narcotic induced slumber was immediately became aware of her surroundings, she was in room, much like the one she practiced her craft in, tied to a table with her arms bound at the wrist and extended over her head. Her barefeet secured in a set of padded stocks and she was still wearing her bikini that she was wearing while waiting for the sun to rise over the ocean. Robin then became aware of the fact that she was not alone in the room. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a man who was wearing a expensive Armani suit. When the man became aware that Robin had regained consciousness he approached the bound blonde haired, blue-eyed beauty. " Ah.. I see that you have awaken Ms. Reynolds."
" Who are you" Robin said, her voice trembling with fear. " Why I'm the man you cost millions by stealing our microchip technology" the man spat back at her, his voice barely concealing the contempt he felt for her. " If I had my druthers I would have just put a bullet in the back of your head back on the beach. But.. that wouldn't have been fair to the others."
"What others?" Robin sobbed back, now fully aware of the danger she was in.
" The others that you also cost millions of dollars. You see Ms. Reynolds" the well-dressed man continued, " we have brought you her to give you a taste of your own medicine, and when we are finished you will be turned over to another corporation that you stole from and they will do to you what they will." The words " taste of her own medicine" echoed in Robins brain. Did they intend to tickle her? Robin could never remember being tickled before, she was the one who always did the tickling, her siblings, her boyfriends and the targets on her job. Robin didn't even know if she was ticklish, but she would soon find out.
" Don't think that there is any way out for you Ms. Reynolds. No one is coming to help you. After we took you from the beach we took the liberty of launching your surf board into the ocean, it will eventually be discovered and traced back to you and everyone will assume that you perished in a surfing accident." the well-dressed man said.
" You're not going to t-tickle me are you?" Robin stuttered at the man. " Who me? No, I'm afraid that's not my style. Besides our parent company has sent a couple of people to handle that duty." as he said that a door opened at the end of the room and two Japenese women entered the room. The women were wearing traditional Japenese kimonos, with there hands folded inside the sleaves of their garb. As the women approached the bound beauty Robin noticed that they didn't walk as much as they appeared to float toward her.
As the women got closer to Robin the well-dressed man turned on his heels and headed toward the door. As he was preparing to exit he turned toward Robin and said " Oh, one more thing. These ladies don't speak a word of english, so begging for mercy will do you no good and don't think of bribing them, they are simple peasant girls whose needs are taken care of by the company. They have no use for money. I'll leave you now to get better aquainted." And with that the man was gone, shutting the door behind him.

The two women desended upon Robin. The first took a position at Robins head while the second stood at Robins waist. As the women took their hands out of their sleeves Robin was shocked to see their fingernails- they were at least 4 inches long and filed to points at the end, they resembled knives rather than fingernails. The anticipation of what was about to happen was overwhelming for Robin, her body tensed waiting for the first contact. Robin didn't have to wait too long. The one at her head began first, using her long talons on Robin exposed underarms. With the first touch Robin nearly jumped out of her skin-uncontrollable laughter soon followed "HAAWWHEHEHEH...WHOOOOHHAHAHAHAH..." The long nails were effortlessly gliding up and down her armpits, lightly scratching the surface of the exposed flesh. With each touch Robins laughter rose in pitch. Robin was so conscious of the women at her head that she didn't notice that the second was running her long nails over Robins flat stomach until it was too late." NOOOOO!!!!....OH GOD HEEHEHHHOOOOO...HAHAHAHAH HEEEEE,,PLEEEASE..NOOOO OHOOOOOO HEEEEHAWWWWW......." Robins laughter was increasing in both volume and intensity. Thw two women went about there work unemotionally. They didn't speak or smile, they just tickled. Robin would have given anything to have been able to lower her arms or cover her stomach not it was not to be, she was bound too tightly. The one at her head was now increasing the area she tickled, she was now tickling from her elbows down her sides to just below Robins bikini covered breasts. The more she tickled the more Robin laughed The second was now tickling Robins sensitive belly button, with that Robin exploded in gales of laughter. " HEEHEHEHHEAA...OHHHHH...WHOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH HEEEEE HOOOHOHOHH"
The torture just went on and on. Robins flesh was on fire from the sensations that these two women were causing. Time ceased to exist for the young blond, she had no idea how long the torture had been going on for and she had no idea how long they were going to continue, all she was aware of was the moment-and that moment was filed with tickle torture. The lady who was tickling her belly button had now climbed on top of Robin and was tickling her very sensitive hip bones while the one at her head began tickling Robins ribs. Robins laughter now turned gutteral, the laughter originated deep inside her soul and exploded out her mouth, "HAHAHEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHEHHAH...HOHOHOHAWWWHOOOO....OHHHHWHOHWOWHOHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHEEEHHHEEHAWWW......" The two were working like a well-oiled machine, everywhere they touched her produced torrents of laughter and there was nothing that she could do to stop them. Robins ribs were being lightly scratched with long fingernails while her hip bones were being sqeezed, and the sensations were driving her insane. Robin became aware for the first time that all the laughter she was being forced to endure was taking a toll on her rock hard body-her ribs ached, not from the tickling but from the laughter that was being forced from her body, tears were streaming down her face and she also was aching from pulling at her bonds. Robin soon became light-headed, she was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen. The room began to spin and suddenly everything went black. Robin had mercifully passed out.
When Robin came to the women sprung back to action, renewing their assault on her body. They alternated their tickling patterns-from the underarms to the ribs, always using their long fingernails to torture Robin. While the second seemed content to tickle Robins stomach and belly button. Everywhere they touched tickled. Robin was now passing out more frequently. Her aching body hurting more with each stoke of their fingers. Robins laughter had been reduced to a hoarse rasp, girgling sounds had replaced the high pitched laughter. Robins eyes were now just swollen slits on her face and most embarassingly Robin has wet her self-several times in fact. Robin felt as though the torture was never going to stop, the two Japenese women had shown no signs of tiring or stopping. The last though that entered Robins brain before she passed out was that she was going to be tickled to death and that was not at all an unpleasant thought given her circumstances.
When Robin awoke she was suprised not to see her torturers. Instead the well-dressed man had returned and he had been joined by a tall burnette, who was equally as well-dressed as he." I see your still with us Ms. Reynolds. I wasn't sure you were going to survive." the man spoke, as he surveyed the young blonde bound to the table in front of him. He was shocked to see the changes that had taken place in her since the last time he had seen her. Her long blonde hair was now plastered to her face, eye bright blue eyes were no longer visable, instead they had been replaced by bloodshoot slits. Her tan body was now pink from the fingernails that had been used to torture her. Robin began to plead with the man, " Please have mercy on me, I can't take anymore. If you let me go I'll never bother anyone again. Pleease!!" The man almost felt sorry for her, after all she had been tickled tortured for 5 straight days. But he knew that this was only of the beginning, other companies had their own plans for Robin. " I'm through with you Ms. Reynolds..." the well-dressed man started to say when Robin interrupted him, " Thank you, oh thank you sir" Robin cryed. " But I've yet to begin Ms. Reynolds. " the well-dresses women interjected as she plunged another hypodermic needle into the blondes arm. With that Robin was out again.

When Robin came to again she quickly became aware that she was on an airplane and fastened to a chair. Robin also spied the well-dressed women sitting next to a man who appeared to be of South Pacific heritage, they appeared to be looking over spreadsheets and hadn't noticed that she had regained consciousness. The woman looked over her glasses and saw their passenger had come back to the world of the living. She put down the papers and addressed Robin, " Ms. Reynolds, I suppose you would like to know where we are taking you and what's in store for you once we arrive?" Robin said nothing, the look of fear in her eyes answered the question for her." Let me tell you a little story Ms. Reynolds. Do you remember the chemist that you tickled until he revealed the secret of the drug we were working on that increases sensitivity? Oh well it really doesn't matter if you remember. The one thing that you failed to realize when you turned over the information to our competitors was that the drug was derived from root that only grows on a primitive South Pacific island. My company has an exclusive deal with a tribe to mine the root, while our competition made a deal with a rival tribe. The result was a war between the tribes, unfortunately many tribesmen lost their lives in the conflict. You see not only did your greed cost my company
millions, but it cost lives as well. The cheif of the tribe wants vengance against the people who caused the conflict. So were giving you to the tribe to be punished." Robin gasped," You can't do this. They'll kill me."
The gentleman who was traveling with them chimed in, " Ms. Reynolds, those are my people. We are very rich in tradition. No man in the tribe will harm you. Whenever a female prisoner is captured the females of the tribe mete out the punishment. And in your case the punishment will be carried out by the widows of the tribesman that you helped to kill." As the man finished his sentence the plane began it's descent to the tiny island.
The plane taxied to the end of a make shift runway, Robin peaked out the window and saw a party of at least 15 natives waiting their arrival. A new kind of fear gripped her. Robin was forced out of the plane and was quickly tied to a long pole by the natives. Robin heard the man she was traveling with converse with one of the natives in their native tongue, Robin assumed that he must be the Cheif. Soon the pole to which she was tied was hoisted on to the shoulders of some of the warriors and they began to trek through the jungle, Robin began to sob. As the party trekked farther in the jungle Robin heard the jet take off, she was all alone with the natives. After what seemed hours the party reached a clearing filled with simple grass huts, they had finally reached the village of the tribe. As the party entered the village all the natives turned to see the tall blonde that was being delivered to them, Some spoke in their native tongue, others came closer for a better look. The pole was soon planted in a small hole that had been previously dug while waiting her arrival. Robin starred in utter fascination as the natives went about their daily duties, scarcely paying any attention to her after her initial arrival. Robin began to tug at her bindings when the realization hit her-even if she manged to free herself where would she go? With that thought Robin began to sob again. Night soon began to descend upon the village and the natives were having some kind of celebration complete with dancing around the fire and a huge feast followed, no one paid any attention to her, which releaved her. Soon the natives turned their attention to the prisoner that was in their midst. The Cheif said something in their native tongue and all the villagers cheered, Robin got an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Four of the warriors approached the bound blond and began to cut away at ropes with knives. Soon she was free of her binds, but she was grabbed by the arms and forced to walk toward the far end of the compound. As she got closer to the otherside she became aware of a hole that had been dug, she was being marched toward the hole. When they arrived at the hole the warriors forced her into it. The hole was dug in a specific manner, her butt ws placed in the deepest part with her legs at a 45 degree angle and her bach also resting at a 45 degree angle. as soon as she was placed in the hole the warriors began filling the hole with dirt. It took no time to fill the hole the net result was the Robin was buried in the hole with just her head and feet sticking out. One of the warriors began to pound a stake between her ankles, so soon as the stake was secure the warrior took a piece of leather and tied Robins big toes to the stake, her feet were now completely immoblized 12 inches above the ground. As soon as their task was completed the warriors walked away from their prisoner. As soon as the warriors dissapeared into the night Robin attempted the free herself from the hole, but the way the hole was dug along with the fact the her feet were tied a foot into air she couldn't get any leverage. It became apparent to her that they had done this before, a new feeling of dread filled Robin.
Robin had little time to contemplate her situation, two of the maidens approached out of the darkness. When they arrived at the hole they lit two torches to provide them with light. They took a couple of minutes to look over their prisoner with her feet tied up in the air. One spied Robins coral pink toenail polish and said something to the other in their native tongue. She then reached out and grabbed one of Robins toes and closely examined pink polished toe, her callused finger gripping Robins toe caused the blonde to let out a slight giggle. Upon hearing the giggle the other grabbed the toes on the other foot and began caressing them, this caused Robin to start laughing in earnest. Soon the sound of Robins laughter began to fill the jungle. The natives began using their callused fingers to tickle Robins silky soft soles. Robin exploded in laughter, HOOHEHEHEHHAHAHAH...HOHOHOHHEEHWHHHAAA...The years of walking barefoot on the beach had softened Robins soles to the point that even the slightest touch sent her into orbit, and the maidens knew this and took advantage. Their hard scrabbled fingers, made callused by years of manual labor, were all over Robins soles from the heels to the ball of her feet. Robin trashed her head from side to side seeking relief from the foot tickling, but relief was no where in sight. Robin began to beg her tormentors " PLEEEASE STOOOP....OHHHHH...GAWD IT TIIICKKLESSSS..WHOOWHOOOO HAHAHAHA..NO MORE..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHHOHOH....MERCYHEE"
The more the blonde laughed the more the native women tickled her. Every now and them the women would say something to each other, but for the most part the only sound was the manical laughter coming from their prisoner. The maidens were adept at tickle torturing, they would vary their pace they would switch targets on Robins feet, every move was premeditated and designed to illicit a different response. The slow strokes across her arch would produce guffaws from Robin, the fingers below the toes would result in high pitched laughter and the tickling of her heels would cause Robin to gasp. The two would alternate methods much to Robins dismay. Whenever Robin would get used to what they were doing they would switch methods. After what seemed like an eternity Robin began to feel that familar feeling, dizzy, lightheaded Robin knew from experience that she was about to pass out. Soon everything went dark. Robin was out.
When Robin came to it was still dark and Robin noticed that her tormentors had been replaced by three maidens. Robin let out a small groan. Two of the maidens took their place by Robins feet while the third sat down at the prisoners head. The two at her feet had sharpened sticks the one at her head produced a long feather. Soon the sticks were becoming aquainted with Robins soles. The sticks were being dragged acrossed her feet, back and forth, up and down, both feet at the same time. Robin burst out in uncontrollable laughter, NOOOOO.....HEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH....NOOOOOOOO!!!! In the midst of her lastest laughing jag the maiden at her head began stroking Robins ears with her feather. Robins body went stiff, well as stiff as it could under the circumstances. Robins toes spread out in a involuntarly. The maidens were relentless in their torturing of the blonde. The sticks and the feather were pushing Robin to the brink of madness. The feather was producing unbearable sensations when it tickled Robins nose and neck, while the two at her feet took advantage of Robins splayed toes by tickling in between them with their sticks. Robin's laughter now became intertwinded with incoherent babbling. Robin felt herself slipping into madness and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The torture continued to the sun began to rise. When the sun rose on the horizon the three maidens abruptly stopped. Even though they had ceased tickling her Robin continued to laugh for several more minutes, followed by Robin suckling in as much air as possible. The sudden intake of oxygen caused Robin to begin coughing. Even though she was still burried in the sand Robin didn't mind, at least the tickling had stopped. Robins mind began to clear, she hoped that she would be given a break no matter how brief. Robin turned her head and observed the village spring to life, everyone seemed to have a job to do. Maybe the duties of village life would offer her an extended break from the torture. She thought wrong. After 15 minutes a two maidens returned to their prisoner, each were carrying an earthen pot. When they reached the burried blonde they sat the pots down at her feet and kneeled beside them. The two maidens took the tops off and reached inside. Robin starred at the two and when they withdrew their hands her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. The pots were filled with catapillers! Not your garden variety catapillers, but catapillers that were indigenous to the island. They were bigger, longer and fuzzier than any catapillers Robin had ever seen. The maidens began placing the catapillars on her barefeet, one, two, three, four and so on and so on until Robin lost count. As they began moving about Robin's feet she let out an ear piercing scream. They maidens ignored her and got up from her feet and returned to the village. The catapillers were crawling everywhere, up up soles, between her sensitive toes, along the tops of her toes, across the tops of her tanned feet. Each movement produced more and more laughter. Robin couldn't move her feet to shake the fuzzy creatures off, all she could do was laugh and laugh she did. Robin was defeated. She closed her eyes and just laughed. The now familar pain in her ribs soon returned, the hoarse laughter returned as well. Robin wet herself again, but she didn't care. She was past being embarrased. This was torture pure and simple and Robin resigned herself to it. She came to accept that she was powerless to stop it and she also realized that she would probably would spend the rest of her life being tickle tortured.
HEHEHEHE..HAHAHAHA...WHOOO..HOHOHHOHAHAHAHAHHEHEEHE Robin didn't even bother to beg anymore, she just laughed while the caterpillars did their job. Every now and then Robin would babble incoherently, especially when they crawled in between her toes, " NOT THEE TOEESSSS..PLEEASSE..NOT THEEREEE..HAHAHAH..HEEEEE....OHHHHH....NO...." Robin felt her mind turning to mush. Hours past while the catepillars continued their tour of Robins feet. Every now and then one would fall off. Eventually all the caterpillars fell off and Robin passed out.
This was the pattern that became Robins life, at night the maidens would torture her. Taking turns using their fingers, sharpened sticks. feathers whatever was at there disposal, but always tickling her from sun down to sun up. During the day the maidens would torture her with the caterpillars. Sometimes they would coat her soles with a thick white liquid and then tie the goats up at her feet and the goats would spend the day licking the liquid off her barefeet. Their long raspy tongues were very adept at getting between her toes. No matter what the natives did it always resulted in Robin laughing. Even when Robin would pass out giggles could be heard coming from her. She would laugh even though no one would tickle her. Laughter and tickling became the only constant in her life. She no longer though of being released, or her past life in California. This was her life now daily and nightly torture. The natives had gotten used to the sounds of the blondes uncontrollable laughter, the sound was soothing to them. Robin had no clue how long she has been on the island because she no longer possessed the concept of time. Robin never heard the sound of the jet flying over the island preparing to land, for that matter neither did the natives. The only sound that could be heard was the laughter of the blonde prisoner.

The End

Oh Jay youre ruining the Robin character! I liked it when we heard about her gift of tickling people and she was like this untouchable force. Now although the people did request that Robin get tickled I feel that her character has been compromised. Part 1 was the best, very descriptive,fun to read and a simple yet tittilating. Maybe its time you reread Part 1 and get back to your roots so to speak. :shock:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back