• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forum Members Have Great Ideas

FFT32

Verified
I read a story in the TMF a short time ago by a member who visited a "Gentlemen's Club" and enjoyed a nice tickling experience.

Going to places like that is not really my thing, but I was very interested in the prospect of tickling one of the many actractive ladies who work there. After all, any real life tickle opportunity is worth exploring right?

So when a friend of mine suggested that we have a "Late Lunch" at one of his favorite haunts, I agreed. I had to execute my own tickle experiment and figured better sooner than later, no guts no tickle "er" I mean glory.

We sat down, got some drinks and fired up a favorite cigar. Good start so far I thought. The girls there that day were pretty nice I surmised while straining my eyes to catch glimpses of their feet in those crazy-assed shoes they wear!

Several came by the table trying to get us to by dances (which is the stupidest waste of money of all time in my opinion) and drinks. We exchanged mild chit-chat and did buy a couple of drinks for the nicer ones.

This went on for an hour or so, when I noticed a very nice looking girl down by the bar. She was on the hunt for her next victim and was eyeing the room when our eyes met. I immediately looked down at her feet and stayed there for about 20 seconds. She had nice looking feet from what I could tell from that distance!

When I did look back up she met me with a smile so I smiled back and she came over. We exchanged "Hi's" and she sat next to me and put my arm around her. I broke the ice by asking her how the hell could she walk around in those shoes. Right away she lifted her left leg onto my lap and said "oh these are not that bad, see they have some arch support so I do not get that tired in them". I looked and looked and damn, her feet were very hot! Size 6, painted nails and sweet curvy arches! Houston, we have lift off!

After a few minuets of small talk and another drink on my tab, she asked if I wanted a dance. I told her that "I was a virgin to this kind of stuff and did not know how it worked. But what I did know is that I wanted to do something crazy and have a good time". She said "all of my dances are crazy, you will have a good time". To which I replied by grabbing hold of her leg which was still in my lap and her hand and looking deep into her eyes I smiled and said "I mean, I really want to have a GOOD TIME." She beamed a bright smile back at me and said "Dont worry, you are in the right hands".

So with that we went into the "Private" area where she sat me down, disrobed and climbed on top of me. This was very nice in of itself but I noticed that she still had those wild circus shoes on. I might as well go for it now I thought, so I leaned her into me and wispered into her ear "can you please take off your shoes so I can touch your cute little feet, I kind of have a fetish?" She looked down at me and smiled and said "sure honey, I like having my feet played with, you can give me a foot massage when we are done here too." Boing, Now I was UP for the challange, so to speak!

She un-did my pants and went to work while I reached down and lightly spider tickled both bare feet at the same time! I was able to get her soles, arches and toes with minimum effort, I was in heaven!

She giggled and flinched a bit but held her focus and did not ask me to stop. She did mention several times that it tickled very much and that it was driving her crazy and that I had to remember to massage her feet when we were done. All the while I tickled while she stroked.

When it was over, I gave her a nice massage on her cute little feet as promised. I then returned to my table to relax with a couple more drinks and my favorite cigar before heading home a very relaxed and happy person!

Thanks for the insperation fellow TMF Members! Please keep the great ideas comming! (pardon the pun) :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back