• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From the old vault

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
I have to put this story out of my memory because it was such a great encounter. It was in the 8th grade and some of us had gone to the candy lady after school as we usually did. There was this one girl in the 7th grade who went who was wearing a loose green sweater with a tight t-shirt under it. It was hot in the house so she removed the sweater. When she did, her pudgy tummy was exposed with her innie bellybutton. I lunged and "clawed" her tummy while she was removing the sweater. She fell back onto the couch and I jumped on top of her. The sweater was still over her head so she couldn't see who it was. I poked and clawed all over her stomach and she was gasping for air. I stopped for a moment to lightly massage her midsection. I could hear the purr of satisfaction from her. Suddenly, I returned to the brutal tickling from before. When the candy lady returned I stopped, and helped her up. She gave me this look like she was mad but I could tell that she knew it was all in fun.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back