• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pass it to the left hand side

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Do you like games?

Remember Operator! The game where we all sit in a circle, and a story or rumor is whispered into the ear of each person. Well, the story usually ends up way different at the end when compared to how it started!

Wanna play? Add a chapter or two if you've got the skills.

Once upon a time,

A pair of college co-eds decide to attend a Halloween party that had been rumored to be the party to stop all parties. It was quite a trip from their college campus, which meant a long walk up a very secluded highway. Without a car, this was really the only option.

" It really isn't THAT far you know." Karen said as her friend paced the room.

" I'm lazy though. I'll whimper and complain the whole time." Victoria reminded her.

" Look, I didn't buy these costumes just for us to sit here and stare at each other. All the lame parties around here suck toes and you know it. This place looks amazing! Come on, you have to admit it looks cool." she said

" Yeah, yeah." she replied, crossing her arms.

" So is that a yes?" she asked, smiling.

" No, I'm just saying that I agree with you about how cool it looks."

Karen plopped on the bed wearing nothing but a white shirt and her favorite black thong. On her stomach, she read the details of the party to remind her best friend of just how original and interesting it sounded.

" Come one, come all to the best party you'll ever attend. You'll enjoy free drinks! Free food! Free drugs! You'll be amazed at our Disneyland-like carnival rides, and the amazing detail involved! Dare to tour the dungeon museum in the basement below your feet! Plus, the sexiest costume wins two thousand dollars. Plus, the mansion that will house the party was actually used in films! How cool is that!? So, come on down and enjoy this once in a lifetime chance! Drag a few of your friends with you! I assure you, this will be a party that will be nearly impossible to forget..."

" They sound desperate to me." - Victoria said, as she too laid on the bed next to her friend.

" Alright, that does it! I tried the easy way."- she shouted as she lifted up to her knees.

Karen easily straddled Victoria's waist with her butt facing her chin.

" I'm afraid you've asked you this Vicky.."- Karen explained, as she began tickling the sides of her stomach.

Victoria immediately screamed and began thrashing like a fish out of water!

" ahahe aehaehae okay!! haehahea aheaheahae I get it!! haheahea eahea wait! WAIT!!!" -she shouted to her best friend turned torturer.

" When are we leaving?" Karen shouted, as she continued her assault.

" ahahehahea aeahe NEVER!! hahehaehaa ah oh god!! oh god!!!!ahehaehaea ahehaehe wait!! please!!!!"- she screamed, bucking up and down under the weight of her friend.

" Well, if you'd prefer a night tied to my bed while I perfect my tickling skills, then I guess I'll let you have your way." she explained, increasing her speeds.

" ahahea Ha ahahHAHAHAHA EAHEA OKAY!!! I'LL GO!!!! I'LL GO!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHHA ENO..ENOUGH!!!!!"

" I knew you'd see it my way." -she smiled, lifting herself off her friend.

Karen slipped out of her thong and shirt, and headed for the shower. Before she made her way in, she carelessly tossed her thong atop of her friend's face. Victoria pulled it off and threw it across the room. Damn it! She was beaten again by her ticklishness! Frustrated, she bounced off the bed and headed for the shower. It wasn't made for two, but she'd make it work. In about an hour, these two would be heading to one of the most bizarre and darkly deranged parties that even their worst nightmares couldn't shed any light on. God help them if they're even remotely ticklish...

To be continued...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back