• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammy's trip to the city f-f

tower98

TMF Master
Tammy’s trip to the city

I was sitting in my friend’s apartment waiting for her younger sister to show up. Tammy was coming in to Chicago for the weekend to visit with my best friend, her sister. Tammy just graduated from high school and wanted to celebrate with her older sister. Both Faith and I were in our late twenties and lived next door to each other in a double complex. On most nights we would sit around and watch TV and on Fridays hit the nightclubs. Today we were going to stay home and relax with Tammy.

When the car pulled into the driveway I peeked through the window curious to see what she looked like. As soon as the car door opened I saw these long tan legs stepping out. My eyes were glued to her perfect body as she walked toward the door with her long strides. Tammy’s stomach looked so firm yet sensitive to the touch. Tammy’s short blond hair gave her that tomboy type of look.

The two sisters embraced and began chatting as if they were never apart. Tammy was soft spoken and really came across as a shy person. They talked and talked and talked as they caught each other up on their lives. I watched intently as Tammy used her feet to shove off her sneakers and I could not help but wonder what those feet looked like. All I wanted to do was walk over to her and tickle those cute size 7 footsies.

Deciding to order a pizza because Tammy was tired after her 5 hour drive and long week I sat down on the sofa and watched Tammy sitting with her socked feet on the coffee table wishing she would take those damn socks off. As she talked her toes wiggled and her feet seemed to sway from left to right.

After we ate it was after ten pm and Tammy asked her sis if she would mind if she went to bed. Exhausted she disappeared into the spare bedroom and Faith did not want to sit around the house. She asked me if I wanted to hit the clubs but I did not feel like getting ready. Faith asked me if I would mind if she went with without me and I told her to go ahead.

It took Faith nearly an hour to get ready but when she finally did leave I told her I was going to leave after the movie I was watching. With the sound of her car pulling out of the yard I tip toed to Tammy’s door and peeked inside. Light breathing let me know she was out cold so I crept to the end of the bed. It was so adorable; her little white ankle socks were sticking out of the blanket. She was on her belly sleeping soundly as I sat there watching her little feet. I could not help leaning foreword so my nose was touching her sock and take a long whiff.

My index finger was scratching at her sole and Tammy’s foot twitched. Her sock was catching my nail as I ran my finger down her foot, and again her foot twitched from my touch. I quickly looked up as she moaned, but thankfully she did not wake.

After my finger traced her sole again her foot and leg jumped and I held my breath hoping she was still asleep. After waiting a minute I began tracing her foot again. My finger traced the outside of her foot then crossed her sole. Then my fingers wiggled under her toes and her body stirred.

This was one ticklish girl.

Looking at her sleeping feet I just had to see them with out those socks. Feeling brave I slowly peeled off the sock on her right foot. Every time I moved down her foot an inch I had to stop because she would twitch her foot. The sock was tickling her soft sensitive soles.

I could barely contain myself as I saw her sexy feet get revealed. Her sole was a creamy white and her stubby little toes seemed so perfect. Looking at her white toenails had me thinking about giving them a quick suck.

There was only one thing I could do I decided, I was going to have to tickle those pretty feet. Sneaking out of her room I headed off to retrieve a few things from my house. My mind was racing as I moved with great urgency to get back to my little ticklish girl.

Once back at her feet I moved with caution as I laced my nylons around her tiny legs. With a quick hard pull I had her legs tied tight so she would not be able to pull her feet away from me. Next I moved silently to her side and pulled out my other nylon. Gently I picked up her left hand and pulled my nylon around her delicate little wrist. Moving her arm to the middle of her back I reached for her other wrist and managed to secure her hands behind her back as Tammy began to come out of her deep sleep.

“What the hell…aww…what’s going on.” She said with a sleepy tone.

From my pocket I pulled out my bandanna and quickly tied it around her face to cover her eyes.

“Who’s here?”

I sat on Tammy’s lower legs and was taken in with her shapely feet. With a touch of my finger on her sole Tammy’s foot jumped and a little adorable giggle escaped her.

“Heehee…stop that”!

My pinky finger took to her wiggling toes and I must have found a sensitive spot between those adorable toes because Tammy’s giggle turned into a gut wrenching laugh. I could feel her legs trying to push me off and her upper body was trashing about.

“Hee haa hee haa heehaaheehaaheehaahheehashshhhhhaa…stoooooo…heehaahheehhaaahereeehahahahahehehahahhaa…ppppppp….heehaaheehaaheehahhaaaa…stoooooooppppppppp”

I leaned closer to her pretty feet and used my free hand to tickle those plump toes. Feeling her smooth toes made me want to keep tickling her and that’s what I did. Through Tammy’s now screaming laughter I tickled between and under those delicious toes.

Tammy’s rolling laughter never let up as I tickled around each toe. My fingers glided up along her creamy smooth soles and her laughter jumped off of the charts. Through her heavy panting my fingers danced all along her hyper ticklish soles.

Stooooppppppp…heehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaheehhehhehehehhehehehhashahahhhhheheheheeehehehehhahhahahhahahhaha…stooooooooppppppp…oh…..heehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaa…[gulp of air] stoopppppppp…pleeeeeee…aaaa..ssseeee…heehaaheehaaheehaa…pleee…heehaaheehaaa…pl…pleaassssseeeeee……

Looking over my shoulder I felt bad for a second watching her sweaty body trashing about and listening to her begging words almost made me let up. Then I figured she was just too ticklish to let get away with out having some fun with her first.

I continued moving my long fingernails along her soles and I became fixed on watching her pudgy toes clench up and then wiggle rapidly as if that would stop the tickling. Poor ticklish Tammy, all she could do was laugh and wiggle her toes against my tickling fingers.

My fingers moved to the sides of her feet and I was surprised that there to she was very ticklish. The length of her feet my fingers moved tickling the sides of her ticklish feet.

“awwwwwwwwwww…nooooooooo…heehaaheehaaaheehaaa…nooooooooooooo…stoooooooopppp!!!!!!!!!”

My fingers moved to her heels where I tried to slide my fingers between her little wrinkle marks. With each stroke of my finger another high pitched squeal came shooting from Tammy’s mouth. Those girlish screams made me chuckle a few times.

Once Tammy’s laughter turned silent I stopped tickling her and I lay on her legs and I positioned my legs so they were wrapped around Tammy’s. My chin was resting on Tammy’s heels as I waited for her to get some strength back.

I could feel Tammy breathing was normal again and I just could not wait any longer. Opening my mouth I began nibbling on Tammy’s heel with my teeth. Tammy’s toes were clenched as she began laughing again.

I could not believe I was doing this. Her feet were so tasty I new I would never get tired of them. Pulling my tongue out I began licking her sole and I was lost in her feet. I could hear no sound as I closed my eyes and enjoyed her extraordinary feet.

Like a cat licking at her milk I moved all over her sole. Switching feet as I pleased I went at her feet like a dog in heat. Then I heard the sound of something other then laughter. Stopping for a second I listened to determine what I was hearing.

“ohhh…ohhh…emmm…ahhhh…mmmm…mmm…ummm…ahhh…”

I looked over my shoulder to see if I was hearing what I thought I was. This girl had a sweet spot on her soles. Inching my way to her toes I immediately began licking and sucking on her toes. Taking each toe at a time I could not help but laugh as Tammy’s moaning made it so obvious that she was ready to explode.

I could feel her body building up under me so I began licking her soles again wanting to get her off. It was such a powerful feeling getting someone off by playing with their feet. Then I felt Tammy shudder several times and then her body went limp.

After licking her soles for a few more minutes I untied her feet. Noticing Tammy was passed out I released her arms and removed my bandanna. Flipping her onto her back I brushed the hair from her eyes and stroked her hair with my hand.

When Tammy awoke I was taken back when she pulled me down onto her and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss that left me craving more. I did not resist when she shoved me onto my back. Looking up into her eyes I felt myself hoping she would kiss me again.

Tammy was stomach to stomach with me and I closed my eyes as her lips locked onto mine. I could feel my stomach turning as she kissed me so deep and emotionally. Feeling her hands pulling mine above my head seemed to me that she was one to take charge.

I opened my eyes when I heard Tammy grunting and she smiled down at me and told me to close my eyes. When Tammy stopped kissing me I opened my eyes to find her straddling me. She was smiling at me and I felt myself blushing. Tammy sat back onto my stomach and raised her feet up to my face and asked, “you liked tickling me feet did you?”

This was such a sweet and innocent girl I thought. Tammy held her foot over my face and then turned onto her stomach leaving her feet resting on my chest. I decided to give them a quick tickle but when I went to bring my arms down from above my head I was horrified to find them trapped. My wrists were tied between the bed posts. Then Tammy turned around and I tried to move my feet and they too were tied.

Tammy’s innocent look was replaced with an evil one as she moved back up and sat on my stomach. My mind was racing as I watched Tammy smiling evilly at me.

“So…are you a little ticklish bitch?”

I stuttered out…”Don’t you dare Tammy”

“I’ll take that as a yes”!

Please don’t tickle me Tammy…I can’t take it. Please don’t do this to me.”

I jumped and let out a scream as I felt her probing fingers on my sides and stomach. At first she tickled me slow but that quickly changed as she found my ticklish spots. Tammy’s smile grew as she forced my laughter out in a crying scream of mercy.

Wiggling fingers explored my stomach as I laughed and screamed in response.

“Yep…you are one ticklish mess I see. So…I bet you hate being tickled judging from your screaming laughter?”

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEHAAHEEAHH
“Please….stoooooopppppp…heehaaheehaa…STTTTTOOOPPPPPPP”

I was so relieved when Tammy stopped the tickling. With a sad puppy dog face Tammy looked at me with an apologetic face.

“What’s a matter-you really that ticklish?

“Yes…Oh god yes I am”!

“GOOD” she said with a laugh.

My stomach was once again getting tickled as Tammy watched excitedly. With her pinky finger swirling around my navel the rest of her fingers were running across my skin. With each flinch of a finger she drew more laughter from me.

My eyes were big with fear as I watched Tammy move to the edge of the bed.

“Let’s see how ticklish these feet are shall we?”

“NOOO…NOT MY FEET…PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEETTTT!!!”

As Tammy sat between my legs she reached down with her fingers and grabbed my big toes with her delicate fingers.

“These feet? She said as she ran her fingers along the tips of my toes.

HEEHAAHEEHAAA -Was all I could get out.

“You’re right…these feet are really that ticklish? Now I see why you were begging me to stay away from them”.

Tammy used her fingers to tickle the tips of my toes which kept me laughing long and hard. The light touch was driving me insane. Feeling each toe get tickled brought tears from my eyes. Tammy worked between my toes making sure she tickled around each of my ticklish toes.

As her fingers ran down my soles I felt my back arch up before I crashed back down into the bed. The slow paced long strokes down my soles were forcing my body to shake and jump about. Just when I thought I would go insane Tammy tickled my feet all out for a mad minute before going back to the long slow stokes on my feet.

As I huffed and puffed trying to catch my breath I watched Tammy crawl back up to my stomach. It was like watching a tiger on the prowl as she crawled up from my feet. Sitting on my stomach I watched her swing her pretty legs over my body resting her bare feet on my face. I could feel her shapely ass rising and falling as I breathed on my stomach. With her sexy feet covering my face I began to get very excited.

AHHHHHHH….I screamed out as I felt her fingers brush through my wet mound. My body tensed up as she ran her fingers along my moistened mound. Pulling on my pubic hairs sent my body tingling from head to toe. Tammy began tickling me along my inner thigh before her fingers crossed over my clit. With a few finger twitches over my clit I stayed still as I awaited my release.

“I think somebody likes me? She said.

“Tell me you like it!”

EMMMM…”Oh yes! Please don’t stop!”

Again my body shook as I felt my breasts getting tickled. I was laughing and getting even more turned on at the same time. I could feel my body wiggling from side to side as her fingers ran wild over my nipples. Just as my body began bucking Tammy would move her tickling around my breasts before working on my nipples again. Every time I thought I was going to get tickled into an orgasm she would move her tickling away from my nipples.

Thinking it was funny she would tickle my clit to the point of me bucking like an animal and then move to my nipples. My breathing was heavy and my laughter turning into moaning as she continued to mix up her tickling.

Ohhhhh…MMMMM…OH MY GOD….OHHH…,mmmmm Was all I could get out of my mouth. My eyes were rolling back into my head as she worked me over. My toes were clenched as I felt the build up intensify. With just one more flick of her finger I was going to explode. I felt her soft feet shoving my head into the pillow as I felt it coming.

Just then she jumped from the bed and ran to the window. My brain was moving to fast to be able to speak. Tammy ran from the room as I tried with all of my might to pull my hands free to finish what she started. I could not help but cry in frustration as I heard Tammy start talking with her sister.

It would be several long hours before Tammy came back. One tired Tammy released me and with a quick hug I was rushed from her house before her sister saw me. Once in my house I pulled out one of my toys as I thought about the night that I would never forget.

Great story, hope to hear more of these two, maybe getting some revenge on Tammy for the teasing! :happyfloa

LEB

Another five star classic...

...and I enjoyed every stroke, lick, nibble, moan and orgasm. :devil:

thank you

you have got to be one of the best story writers i have ever had the chance to reas and just wanted to say thank you, by chance would you know the actual lsite of karens foot stories, i seen the forum site but the main site i believe is where i read a lot of your stories at thank you again for your stories and i look foward to reading more

Well thank you very much for the nice words :happyfloa

Karen I am afraid and sad to say no longer keeps the site up to date. All of my stories can be found at the links below. I just posted my new "Maria Story" and it is a good one <<<<----

I will look for the link to her story page and will post it if I do in fact find it. I am working on another tickling story and I hope to have it done soon. It's been a busy month...

Take care

thank you

thanks so much for everything tower :) i look forward to reading our stories

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back