• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wwe Lita Alert...

USATKLR

1st Level Green Feather
On monday night raw tonight..(7-11-05) Lita was getting a little foot rub from edge, when GENE SNITSKY walked in .

He wanted to lick lita's toes. But edge made him a deal,... if snitsky beat kane, he might get to lick lita's feet.

Guys, she has the most beautiful feet around. Dark red nail polish and was wiggling her toes to bth edge and snitsky..

FOR ONCE I HAVE TO SAY ...WIN SNITSKY WIN !!!!

Don't forget to mention however, that regardless of how nice her feet are, she is a whore, who legitimatly cheated on her bf Matt Hardy in real life.

I saw the exact same episode. I even put a post about it in the Ticklish Celebrities section :veryhappy

goddamn!

i think this is the day that the entire foot/tickling world stood up and saluted the wwe.

I saw her feet when they went backstage and i paid attention. Then they played the whole foot fetish part and I was so excited. It was great, ive noticed a lot of mainstream stuff uses feet to get ratings or views, etc.

P.S. It was not a work, she really did cheat on Matt with Edge and Edge cheated on his wife with Lita. Its a shame WWE exploited that on national television.

Dude it wasn't a work Matt Hardy got fired for what happened with Lita and Edge he even put it on his site Edge and Lita did sleep together and thats not a work.

HBK2k5 said:
Dude it wasn't a work Matt Hardy got fired for what happened with Lita and Edge he even put it on his site Edge and Lita did sleep together and thats not a work.

What happened between Edge and Lita was real. Matt Hardy showing up and beating the hell out of Edge... that was definitely a work. WWE is trying to make it seem like a shoot, in order to get Hardy massively over. It appear to be working. Hardy got a huge pop. I hope to see it continue, as I've always liked Matt and respected his work ethic.

No, it is not a work. Edge really did cheat on his wife for real with Lita. They are in a process of divorce, as I understand it. Besides, Matt Hardy is in NWA-TNA, he is not even on the WWE roster. This is not a work, this is real, the hatred Hardy has for both is real

Matt is not and has never been signed with TNA....he was doing Indy bookings (such as Ring of Honor).

Everything you saw on RAW Monday was a work (and Matt should feel like an ass trying to play it up as real on his website); however, Amy Dumas and Adam Copeland really did have an affair. This appears to be a good source for info:

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_13977.shtml

dajerx is correct, but Matt Hardy is under WWE Contract now, WWE used the Matts video at the wedding, and the "you screwed Matt" chants and evidence that he was well missed by the fans. It is being "kept secret" though to make it seem like he wasnt supposed to be there and that he is just going to show up and beat up Edge. All the affairs and the cheating and stuff, really did happen, WWE just used it for ratings. Apparently, Lita and Edge or done with each other in real life and are together in WWE. Its a confusing situation, but having Matt Hardy show up unexpected to beat the shit outta Edge was great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back