• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lita from the WWE

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Today is Monday July 11th 2005 9:35pm Monday night RAW I just saw Lita sitting on a leather couch showing of her feet to another wrestler..MY GOD her feet are awesome looking. The camera picked up some nice shot of her soft creamy soles..Did anyone else catch it..I'd love to know if she is ticklish, maybe later on we'll fine out :cool2:

I noticed as well...but my damn cable was breaking up. I'd like the clip...honestly...even if it bashs foot fetishists...because those were good looking soles.

Hurricane knocked out my cable so I missed it

Yes Lita is Ticklish, especially on her feet.

And oh how I would love to tickle those feet. :manicd:

i just noticed something. when snitsky is first sniffing her feet and the camera goes to a close up, if you listen very carefully, i think you can hear lita laugh a bit. its when egde says "these things are magical" immediatley after that

Yes I saw that. It was Gene Snitsky who Lita showed her feet to. I saw a little bit of it and i like it. :Hyrdrogen

There was a thread started by curiousity in which he states that litas feet are ticklish.

Lita is very ticklish. For more details enquire with Natural Tickler. :cool: <<<<----

Lita has beautiful feet. I envy all the wrestlers ( male/female ) who have tickled her while in the WWE. For that matter Everyone who has tickled her period.. :evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back