• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You can get away with anything...(true m/f)

yeayeayea

TMF Regular
...if you do it with enough authority.

I'd heard this advice before, and put it to the test today at the mall. I approached a cute girl--a 5'7 brunette, college age-- and said something to the effect of, "Hey, I know you're probably not here to meet people, but I am, so I'm inviting you to have coffee with me right now. I'll be in this cafe right across the hallway." A few minutes later, she showed up and we started talking.

I decided to try my patented "Your shoes are so weird" routine (she was wearing flip flops). I just grabbed it off her foot with my hand, kept commenting on its weirdness, and held it under our table, insisting that she put it on without looking to test her coordination. Of course, she tried (successfully, in fact), and I spider-tickled her foot in the process. She felt the tickling and actually said the words, "I'm not ticklish on my feet," which was a bit discouraging. However, instead of being discouraged, I told her I didn't believe her. I reached under the table, grabbed her ankle, took off her flip flop, and tickled her foot for at least 5 seconds (count 5 seconds out loud. It's a long time!) before giving it back to her. To be honest, she wasn't very ticklish, and giggled minimally for a moment. She was sort of shy and quiet and reserved, which may have had something to do with her lack of reaction.

The moral of the story is, I met a girl and tickled her foot about three minutes apart, in public. The trick was being totally comfortable and controlling the situation. If I had acted as if what I was doing was weird and awkward, she definitely would have sensed that and objected or walked all over me (and not in a nice way).

This belief is bound to lead me to some fun later in life ;).

Fellow tickling/foot fetishists, I love and appreciate you.

--Mike

Last edited:
great job!!!

I agree with you!!! I've had a few instances like this myself, though I haven't been nearly as forward as you and if you get a feel for the person, you're right...you can get away with anything...

I have a few posts floating aroound...usually they're titled "accidental tickle" or something along those lines

Happy tickling...

Pips

To be honest, I wasn't THAT forward with her. I told her the truth, invited her to meet me, and nothing fancy. I didn't say "Tickling beautiful girls turns me on, give me your foot!" or anything ridiculous, I just went for it and acted like it was just part of a day in the life. Like I said, if I had acted unsure or wondered "does she think this is weird," she wouldn't have been so accepting.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back