• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwest Might, Back to the Bahamas, and, a good hearted guy is misunderstood

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, going 4-5 on a trip where they won two of three in Pittsburgh, then lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home to play the California teams on a Tuesday night, when a new controversy developed. For years, in addition to tickling, and feet, the Good Guys right fielder, none other then the always meaning well Mitch, had a secret alternative "fetish" that he could never explain, of seeing girls barefoot on ladders. At the Good Guys Saturday night tickling parties, if the proceedings became humorous, and the team decided to poke good natured fun at their star right fielder, ladders would be brought into the fetish club, and female members of the Good Guys, as well as some of the waitresses and female bartenders, would remove their shoes and socks, and stand barefoot on high ladders in tribute to the team's star player. Occasionally, if Mitch was in a happy mood, and was a bit inebriated, and a female fan asked for his autograph, and the team began to discuss tickling with her, and her tickling history, Mitch might blurt out in good natured fun:" Have you ever stood barefoot on a ladder, and when was the last time?" This would draw the good natured razzing of his teammates, as well as his wife and family, and would get the whole team in stitches.
This whole entire well meaning procedure changed when the new owner came in. A man with a tolerance level about as deep as a bath tub of water, Alan ripped the Good Guy right fielder, in the media, when he learned of the star player's alternative "interest" or fetish. "What the hell is the matter with him? Who cares about ladders? It's one thing if Naomi as his wife wants to indulge in the fetish in their own apartment, but to make it public makes it seem like he has some kind of serious problem! The guy is off his rocker, and he needs to stop getting drunk at these parties, and asking girls about ladders. Damn! It's bad enough that I have to put up with a professional baseball team into tickling, but Mitch has to make it worse by engaging in this crap!"
Of course, hearing the owner's comments, sent Mitch into a fury:" What the hell's the matter with him? Who cares about asking someone if they are barefoot on a ladder? Why doesnt he just sign the paychecks, and let us play? Isn't it supposed to be the individual person's decision about whether to answer that question or not? My God, he just loves to look for a reason to rip me!" Mitch said. Naomi tried to be reassuring: "Hon, we all know and love you. You know Alan, he doesn't understand you. You are the most loving and well meaning guy on this island. Sure, you're a bit weird, but this is a baseball team into tickling, we're all a bit eccentric. I know that you're a bit more than some of us, but everyone on this team loves you, and all of us females, especially me, would stand barefoot on the highest ladder for you anytime"Naomi said, kissing Mitch on the lips.
The controversy didnt end there. The media got a hold of the story, and confronted Mitch about it before one of the games against the Pirates, and Mitch was forced to explain himself, at his locker, with his team mates surrounding him. "Okay, unfortunately, what was a private matter between me and my team, has turned into a public display, so I guess I'm going to have to explain this, and hope it all goes away. Yes, I like ladders, and yes, it might be one of the most foolish questions to ask anyone, or foolish things to ask my wife to do. Why do I like it? I'm not sure. Naomi and I have been for marriage counseling for some of our problems, and the therapist asked me about it, and I cant give an answer 100% myself, because I dont know. It could be that I like to see bare female feet up high. I dont like to expose my personal life, but yes, Naomi does and has stood barefoot on a ladder for me for other reasons that just changing a bulb or getting something from a closet. She knows I'm eccentric, and has no problem reminding me of that all the time, but it is all good natured, and out of love. She also knows that I love her, my kids, this team, and this island. I will admit that some of my close female friends on the team, as well as some other females I know well, have stood barefoot on a ladder for me as well. I know I'm a bit odd, but come to think of it, so is this whole team. A professional baseball team with co ed players, and into tickling, isn't exactly the norm, but we enjoy providing entertainment for our fans, and being successful on the field. That is what the Good Guys are about, not about how many girls stand barefoot on ladders for Mitch. I want to help this team win, not be the center of controversy, and, especially since Alan took over this team, I seem to be the center of attention inadvertantly. I just want to be another member of the Paradise Island Good Guys. I wish people would live and let live. What Iam into is no big deal. It is just made a big deal out of by a man who doesn't like me for other reasons."
In the meantime, with the controversy swirling around Mitch, the Good Guys proceeded to beat the Giants two of three, the Padres two of three, and lose two of three to the Dodgers. The Good Guys won the final game of the series with the Dodgers, on a homerun by Mitch, who again was filled with tension over his run ins with the owner. It didnt seem that would ever go away, not as long as Mitch was on the team, or Alan owned the Paradise Island Good Guys. What would make Mitch even more enraged, is when people would meet him in public, and his detractors would soil his always trying to be whistle clean image, by attempting to portray him as a freak for his side alternative fetish. Mitch knew he would have to live with this, and that he couldnt please everyone all of the time. In his heart and mind, as long as his family and his teammates cared, and he helped the Good Guys win on the field, his other alternative fetish would have to be handled. To be honest, while he always wanted to be accomadating, as long as his family and teammates were on his side, and Naomi didnt mind standing barefoot on ladders for him, (An inside joke) whatever else happened simply didnt matter.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. At the owner's insistence, due to the bad PR Mitch had caused the team that week, he was to be the featured lee. Also, as a further joke, the female members of the team insisted that HE have a picture of himself taken barefoot on a ladder to display himself for the antics that had happened that week. Mitch didnt care, as he submitted to himself being photographed in a bathingsuit, barefoot on top of a high ladder, and put on a big smile for the camera.
Then, when he came down, a cruel female dom entered the club, and Mitch was tied hands and feet to a bed in the middle of the fetish club in his bathingsuit. The dom started by running her fingers on Mitch's neck, causing the giggles to begin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Kate Hudson attacked his underarms and ribs, counting them one by one as the laughter erupted from him: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, Amanda Bynes attacked his ribs, belly, hips, and thighs, wiggling her fingers in spider motions in those areas:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the best for last, the feet. Naomi was handed a washcloth, and scrubbed down the right fielder's ticklish soles,which was a tickle test in itself for him. Then, as a display, she did something she didn't often do, but had done to her all the time, Naomi ran her tounge in long strokes over her husband's feet, and sucked on his toes right in the middle of the club, causing Mitch to feel uncomfortable. Finally, she went to work, attacking his feet with fingers, and all different instruments. Mitch was very ticklish on his feet, as he struggled at his bounds, and moved his feet as much as they allowed, filling the club with hysterical laughter! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the exhausted and sweaty Mitch was untied.
So, another controversy had been started for, and then hopefully quashed by, the Good Guy right fielder. An always well intentioned man, the problem, one that should have been non existent, was made into a "mountain" so to speak, due to his fracticious relationship with the owner. Would it go away, and would things calm down? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End.

P'S:As a sidebar, for those who know me, this story was written in fiction, but also has a message. I can poke fun at myself, and be humorous in writing a story like this. Those on this forum who know me know of my alternative "interest" as I like to call it, of ladders, and while Iam the first to admit that Iam a bit "eccentric", my intentions are well meaning always. I hope everyone that knows me, and even those who are going to get to know me, understand this, and that is why I wrote this story. It is written in jest, and as fiction, but also with a message. Thanks! :bump:

Last edited:
I don't mean to be following your posts around today, Mitch, but I wanted to tell you that this is one of the more enjoyable stories I've read here in a long time. Clever idea, self-deprecating humor, textured and fun. Thanks a lot.

I don't get it ?

I don't get it? You like ladders? You like climbing them? I thought my foot fetish was a bit wierd but ladders! Do you stand on the top rung and wack off or something? :yowzer: :yowzer:

Thanks, window, and I wontgrowup, I appreciate the feedback. Anyone who has seen my pic and talked to me knows I have this thing w ladders and girls standing barefoot on them, and I couldnt resist poking a bit of fun in the story. Thanks, gentlemen for your feedback.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back