• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Riding On The Bus With My Sister

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
There was a movie on the Hallmark channel about a month ago called "Riding On The Bus With My Sister." It starred Rosie O'Donnell as a mentally retarded adult, who got reaquainted with her sister, Andie McDowell. There was a scene near the end of the movie where Andie said "Remember when we were little and I used to tickle your arms? Would you like me to tickle you again?"

Ok, I doubt anyone is lying awake at night dreaming about Rosie getting tickled on any part of her anatomy. But the scene was of interest at least for the sake of hearing Andie McDowell saying "the word."

This is a neat post. I'd watch Andie McDowell in anything, even if it involves that . . . other person. Hallmark repeats things frequently, so I'm glad you alerted us.

BigBrownEyes said:
Ok, I doubt anyone is lying awake at night dreaming about Rosie getting tickled on any part of her anatomy.

word...................

It was a actually a pretty good movie. It's worth seeing with or without the tickle mention.

I like Andie McDowell too! There's a subtle tickle scene in "Groundhog Day." If memory serves me, Bill Murray is kissing Andie's neck and she laughs out loud because it tickles. The scene looks like Murray actually tickled her.

There was also a scene in Hudson Hawk where Andi is giving Bruce Willis a back rub and she briefly tickles him. But if you have the luck, check out the novelization where the tickling is a little more extended. Some good description, too.

I remember that scene from "Hudson Hawk." I also remember that the movie sucked huge elephant nards!! :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back