• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime 22 (tickle/wrestling/female)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #22

The show started with fireworks and strobe lights flashing – the crowd cheered as the show kicked off,
Jason Liscoe and Lisa Hicks hosted the show,
JL: “Good evening everyone – welcome to the show I’m Jason Liscoe and this is Lisa Hicks”
LH: “Hi everyone – tonight we have some real great matches Including Kylie Minogue”
JL: “Yeah and I can’t wait to see that one”
LH: “Oh Look! Here comes Commissioner Kim Chambers!”
JL: “Ouch! She looks hot tonight!”
LH: “Jason will you calm yourself? The show is barely started”

Kim walked down the aisle with a Microphone in hand – she wore a white blouse with a business style black jacket - and a short black skirt to match and black high-heels,
She entered the ring and started to make an announcement,
KC: “Tonight we will see some of the toughest TTF Stars fight it out! But it’s about time we disposed of some of the deadwood here in the TTF”

JL: “What? What is she going on about Lisa?”
LH: “I don’t know Jason but it doesn’t sound good”

KC: “Some of these so called superstars are nothing but cry babies and pathetic tickle-fighters”
(Kim paused for a few moments)
KC: “Kerry Cash……….. Crystal……… and Nurse Fiona get down here now! I want words with you!”

JL: “Whoahh! This sounds bad!”

After a short while the three girls appeared looking rather concerned they entered the ring,
KC: “I’m not going to lie……… and Crystal I will be straight with you….. Your not cut-out for the TTF so I’m giving you one last chance…”
Crystal seemed hurt by the comments but before she could reply Kim spoke again,
KC: “In fact………. Kerry and Fiona!……….. You are both just as bad………”
Kerry burst out with a reply,
K: “So what’s your big solution then Kim?”
KC: “You three are set-up for matches here tonight…. And if you lose your out that door for good!”
K: “That’s fine with me……..”

JL: “It’s a survival fight”
LH: “This might not be as simple as it sounds”

KC: “Fiona you might as well stay here – your fight is first, Kerry and Crystal you will fight later in a 2on1 match”

JL: “That sounds pretty simple….. Kerry & Crystal versus 1 person”
LH: “…Ah but depends who that 1 person is……..”
JL: “Oh yeah! Kim is playing a real dirty trick”

KC: “So Fiona let me introduce your opponent! With a neat record of 1 fight 1 win I give you the TTF’s newest star………… Debbie ‘THE FEAR’ Turner………

JL: “The FEAR!! My god……. Kiss your ass goodnight Fiona”
LH: “This girl is powerful and has already proved she is not ticklish”
JL: “Yeah and I was there when these two met last……… Debbie destroyed Fiona”
LH: “I think we can expect to see the same here tonight”

Fiona was wearing a white dress with white stockings and white slip on shoes,
Debbie wore a purple t-shirt with black jeans and boot-style trainers.

--Nurse Fiona vs. Debbie Turner—

DING DING!

JL: “Here we go then and Fiona has got one hell of a task”

Fiona ran straight at Debbie hitting her with a thunderous left-handed punch,
Debbie seemed un-phased and stared straight back at her,
LH: “Wow! Didn’t even move her an inch”
JL: “Run Fiona….. RUN!”
Debbie swung a punch of her own but the little Blonde dodged – side stepping and kicking Debbie in the back of the legs,
‘The Fear’ almost fell to one knee but quickly got back up – but this time Fiona kicked hard on the back of her leg, and Debbie fell down to one knee,
Fiona followed up with a spinning roundhouse kick to the back of Debbie’s head,
JL: “Look at her go! She’s got a game plan and it’s working!”
LH: “Yeah seems like forget the tickling….. Kick the crap out of her instead”

Debbie tried to stand up again – but another thunderous kick from Fiona knocked her over,
Fiona began to stamp on Debbie’s stomach hoping to somehow keep her down,
But ‘The Fear’ grabbed her right leg – and quickly twisted her ankle – causing her slip-on shoe to come off in her hand,
Fiona stumbled to the ground – and looked back to see her shoe was gone,
Debbie sat up and tossed the shoe to one side – but before she could get up Fiona dived onto her back,
Holding on around Debbie’s neck Fiona held her in a sleeper – hoping to knock her out,
Debbie swung around trying to get free – as Fiona held on for her life,

JL: “Debbie is losing it……. She’s slowly fading”
LH: “This will buy Fiona some time if he can just hold on”

After a furious minute Debbie was out cold – Fiona let go and stood back in amazement,
Her mind began to work overtime as she dashed under the ring to get some rope,
JL: “This is her chance….. Tie her up and let’s see what she’s really made of”

Fiona quickly pulled out the ropes and began to tie Debbie’s wrists together – followed by then quickly un-lacing her boot trainers and slipping them both off – leaving Debbie in her white socks,
She then tied her ankles together as tight as she could,

JL: “Debbie is beginning to stir, Fiona better hurry up if she has a plan”
LH: “Yep and ‘The Fear’ is starting to struggle”

Debbie tried to move her hands and feet but was surprised to see she was tied up, and at first she thought she could get loose, but the binds were tight – she looked across the ring to see her boot-trainers lying on the floor, she then quickly glanced at her feet and then up towards Fiona,
F: “Now who’s looking pathetic?”
Debbie struggled and snarled at Fiona,
D: “You better hope I don’t get out of these ropes…. Otherwise your dead-meat!”
F: “Oh look I’m scared……….. Now come here and let’s see if I can get a little giggle out of you”
Fiona proceeded to sit down with Debbie’s feet in her lap and she began to slowly stroke her socked feet,
F: “Your gonna laugh if I have to sit here all night…..”
Debbie kept a straight face and continued to try and worm her wrists out of the binds,
Fiona noticed the soft slow method had no affect on Debbie, so she opted for a faster approach and began to dig her fingers deep into Debbie’s arches,

JL: “Do I see a little smile on ‘The Fears’ face?”
LH: “You could be right there Jason! I think it’s starting to tickle a little bit”

Debbie had a grin on her face and began hold her breath – she wriggled her arms furiously to get free – but she still had no luck,
Fiona was tickling harder and faster as she could see Debbie trying hard to hold it in,
F: “Come on! Tickle tickle! I know your dying to laugh”

Debbie quickly blurted out “Your gonna……….. Pay for this!”
And then she took another deep breath as she held in her giggles,
Fiona continued to tickle hard on Debbie’s right foot, and with her other hand she grabbed the toe end of the sock on Debbie’s left foot and started to yank at it,
Debbie started to wiggle her legs and tried to move her feet out of the way – but the more she pulled the more Fiona pulled on the sock,

LH: “That sock is coming off and Debbie is just making it easier for Fiona”

And with a quick jerk Debbie accidentally helped Fiona yank off the white sock,
Debbie’s eyes grew wider as Fiona used one hand to hold her legs in place – then using the other hand to begin drawing ticklish patterns across her bare sole,
Debbie’s eyes closed and she was now desperately holding in her laughter,
F: “You can’t hold on forever! Just let it out……. Scream with laughter like I know you want to”
Debbie shook her head and continued to wriggle her hands – and she started to jerk her legs up and down trying to stop the tickling,

LH: “Fiona is gonna break ‘The Fear’………how can Debbie get out of this?”
JL: “Hold on! Fiona’s not done yet”

Fiona licked her lips and prepared to suck Debbie’s big toe……….
Debbie began to panic and screamed for Fiona not to suck her toes,
PLLEEAASEEEE DON’T NOOOOOOO I BEG YOU N-N-N-N-NOOOOOO ARRRGGHHHH
Fiona started to suck Debbie’s toes as the screaming began,
JL: “Fiona has found the weak spot!”
LH: “Wait! What’s Julie Jailbird doing?”

Julie ran down to the ring and tried to stop the action,
The referee instantly ran over to stop her entering the ring,
JL: “What is her problem? Why has she always got to interfere?”

Suddenly Hannah from the Rival Crew appeared and was holding a baton – while the referee was distracted Hannah whacked Fiona across the back of the head – and quickly yanked the ropes around Debbie’s hands,
JL: “Turn around referee! This is unfair!”
LH: “Too late Jason! Hannah is gone and Debbie is free…..”
Debbie wiped the tears from her eyes and untangled the ropes around her feet – she was angry and picked Fiona up off the ground,
She grabbed Fiona around the neck and lofted her high in the air before slamming her down,
LH: “What a chokeslam!”
JL: “Oh come on she’s had enough”

But Debbie wasn’t satisfied – she began to shout and taunt a partly conscious Nurse Fiona,
Then she lifted her again and locked her in a kind of Angle-Slam – and slammed her down hard once more,
JL: “The god damn Turner-Slam! This woman is a wrecking machine”

Debbie smiled with an evil grin and pinned he opponent,
1…………………………2……………………………………3
DING DING!

JL: “You can count to a 1000…… Fiona is down and out”
LH: “Yeah OUT of the TTF……….. That’s it for her”

Backstage Rachel Steven’s spoke with Kim Chambers,
KC: “Hi Rachel what can I do for you?”
RS: “I want to know who me and Liz will be fighting at the PPV?
KC: “Oh yes! The Tag-Team titles….. Well I was thinking maybe the Hogslipper’s or a rematch with Emma and Chloe”
RS: “That sounds good….. But there was one matter, I was hoping for a TTF title shot?”
KC: “Well it’s early days but I’m sure I can fit you into that as well?”
RS: “Wait 2 matches in 1 night?”
KC: “Yeah sure! Claire can manage it so surely you can?”
RS: “Erm………….”
KC: “Well it’s your choice miss. Stevens….. The tag-titles or the TTF title?”
Kim walked away as a worried looking Rachel stood pondering what to do.

JL: “Wow! Rachel Stevens has been given the chance to get a TTF title shot, but what a decision to make?”
LH: “Yeah Liz will be dying to get back into action – but if Rachel tells her she can’t fight Liz will be furious”

Backstage again Sarah-Jane Hogslipper confronted a startled Kim Chambers,
SJ: “Hey ya’ll! I was thinking to help ya’ll decide that there pay-per-view Tag fight, how bout we face them Emma & Chloe tonight to see who gets the chance?”
Kim stood thinking for a while and then replied, “it’s on….. Get ready for the fight and I’ll go sort out the cancellation”

JL: “Did you hear that Lisa? A tag-fight here tonight…. And the winners face the Champions”
LH: “Yeah and it’s up next by the looks of things”

Kim Chambers appeared and walked down the aisle – she was wearing a tight black dress with black stockings and black heels,
She got into the ring and made an announcement,
“Hello everyone – there has been a change to tonight’s show……….”
* The crowd booed at Kim’s decision *

“The Hogslipper’s will face Emma & Chloe to see who faces the champions at the Pay-per-view”
JL: “is it Pay-per-view time already?”
LH: “No Jason but this is gonna be one hell of a fight”

KC: “So it does mean my proposed match between Gina Badstuff against Kerry & Crystal is off……. But…………….. Maybe it can wait until another time?”

Kim Chambers then made her way backstage – but as she reached the top of the ramp Gina Badstuff stormed out,
GB: “What the HELL!!!!……….. You cancelled my fight? I’ve not had a match in over a year and you cancel my fight?”
KC: “Look I’m sorry but I’ve got a Pay-per-view to organize…. Your match can wait”
Gina frowned and a look of anger crossed her face,
GB: “My match can wait? I deserve to rip shreds off that so called champion Claire………. And you say my match can wait?”
KC: “Hold on big girl! Your attitude is the only thing stopping you from being a TTF champion!”

JL: “Whoah! Kim played it straight too Gina then! Simple but true!”

GB: “I could destroy Claire and anyone else in this federation! But no-one will give me a title shot?”
KC: “So what are you saying Gina? I should just hand you a title shot no questions asked?”
GB: “Well………. Yeah since you won’t let me prove it by wrestling a proper fight”
KC: “I will tell you what I’ll do…………. I will sort out the PPV TTF title fight, but until then I suggest you get your fat ass out of my way”

Kim went to walk forward as Gina stood defiant!
LH: “What is Gina doing? Kim is the commissioner of the TTF she better watch her step”

KC: Are you going to move?”
GB: “And if I don’t?”
Kim stood amazed at Gina’s cheeky back-answer,
KC: “well…………. I might just put you in a 4 on 1 match to teach you a lesson for being so rude, now be a nice girly and step aside asshole!”

Gina was furious as Kim brushed past her,
And her fury got the better of her as she turned and grabbed Kim’s shoulder,
She spun Kim around and grabbed her by the throat,
LH: “What the hell?”
JL: “She can’t………… surely not too KIM!”
Gina was angry and she picked Kim up by her neck and slammed her hard onto the stage area,
LH: “Gina has lost her mind!”
JL: “She just chokeslammed Kim Chambers like any other wrestler”
LH: “But Kim is the commissioner………….. This could have terrible consequences!”

Kim was down and hurt and during the fall she had lost one of her high-heels,
Gina looked down to see Kim’s foot was exposed – she kicked aside the heel and sat down at Kim’s foot,
Kim’s black silky stockings made Gina’s mouth water as she stared at her foot for a while,
Then she let out an assault of ferocious tickling across Kim’s sole,
AAARGGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOO HEE HEEEE YOU CANT HHAHAHAHA DOOOO THISSSSSSSSS HEHEHEHHAHAHA EEEKEKEKEKK AARGGGHHH HAHAHAHH EHEHE HAHAHA
Gina stood up and walked away leaving Kim giggling on the floor.

Backstage Steven was making his way to the ring – and met up with Gina along the way,
S: “Hey! YOU! What the f*** do you think your doing?”
GB: “Excuse me and who the f*** are you now days?
S: “It doesn’t matter who I am…………. It’s what I do which matters!”
GB: “And what exactly do you do then?…………..”
S: “I manage the best in this business…………. And girl’s like you will never be champion, bad attitude and a bad face to go with it…… don’t slag off my fighter’s cause they are a million times better than you”

Gina smiled and paused before replying,
GB : “Well let’s hope your there to pick up the pieces when Claire is screaming for your help, just at the point when I rip that title from her waist!!!!”
Gina then walked away as Steven stood speechless.

Cottoneye Joe played as the Tennessee sister’s made their way to the ring,
Sarah-Jane and Katie-Leigh wore their normal attire of a short checked sleeveless shirt, with ripped denim shorts and cowboy boots,
The Hogslipper sister’s were ready and waiting as the ring announcer introduced their opponents,
RA: “And their opponents are Emma Davies and Chloe Katt!!!”

‘Original Prankster’ broke out and Emma & Chloe walked down the aisle,
Emma wore a green top with skin-tight hot pants and trainers and socks,
Chloe wore a black Lycra cat suit with black boots,

LH: “This should be a great match!”
JL: “Two former Tag-champions want a chance of getting the gold once more….”
LH: “This is more like a main event that a normal weekly fight!”
JL: “Yea so just imagine what the Tag-Title fight will be like???”

DING DING!
JL: “Here we go and which one of these teams will be going to ‘Tears of Laughter 2’ ???????”

Katie-Leigh started off against Emma – they met in the middle and tussled for advantage,
Katie got Emma in a headlock and swept her off her feet easily,
JL: “Emma is down and Katie-Leigh moves to the ribs instantly”
Katie tickled hard on Emma’s exposed ribs,
HAAEEHAHAHAHAHA EEEK HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Emma kicked out knocking Katie off her – then Emma dived on to her and began to slap her hard across the face,
LH: “Wow! Slap after slap! Emma is really up for this one!”
JL: “Katie-Leigh is confused….”

Emma got up and told Katie to get to her feet – but as Emma wasn’t looking Sarah-Jane whacked a cheap punch into the back of her head,
The referee ran over to tell off Sarah-Jane,
Meanwhile Katie hooked Emma’s pants and rolled her up into a pin,
The referee took a few seconds to notice and eventually turned to make the count,
1…………………………….2……….(kickout)
JL: “Katie-Leigh tried to end this one quickly that time!”

Both girl’s got up and Katie-Leigh delivered a massive kick to Emma’s side – and the brunette crumpled to the floor in pain,
Katie-Leigh tagged in her sister Sarah-Jane,

Now it was Sarah’s turn to get Emma – and Sarah-Jane instantly ran over and grabbed Emma’s foot – yanking off the white trainers to reveal her white-socked foot,
She then repeated the process on Emma’s other foot – yanking off the trainer and tossing it aside,
Emma scrambled to her corner to tag in Chloe – but Sarah-Jane grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her back to the middle of the ring,
JL: “Where are you going Emma?”
LH: “Her feet are in for it now!”

But Sarah made things worse for Emma as she picked her up and slammed her back down hard to the mat,
As Emma lay down dazed – it seemed Sarah-Jane was pulling off her own right-boot,
JL: “My god! No!!!!!!”
LH: “Someone is gonna get a stinky foot in their face if they don’t move!…… Yes! That means you Emma!”

And as soon as the boot was off Sarah-Jane rammed her foot into Emma’s face – rubbing her smelly foot all over Emma’s face,
LH: “Oh God! I can’t even imagine how horrible that is?”
JL: “And I don’t wanna know Lisa! Poor Emma must be ready to vomit!”

Emma struggled and spluttered as Sarah-Jane smothered her foot all over her face,
Chloe couldn’t wait any longer and she dived into the ring and landed a drop-kick into Sarah’s back,
The Hogslipper went flying into the corner – as the referee began pushing Chloe back out of the ring,
JL: “The referee wasn’t happy with Chloe’s interference she will have to be careful now”

Meanwhile as Sarah-Jane got up she charged at Chloe and accidentally hit the referee,
LH: “Chloe moved the referee into Sarah’s path!”
JL: “He’s down and out now!”

Katie-Leigh wasted no time in running over to Emma and tickling her feet,
Chloe tried to run and help but was yanked back by Sarah-Jane – and now she was in big trouble as Sarah began tugging at her left boot,
Chloe struggled and tried to use the ring ropes as leverage to get away,
But Sarah had got a tight grip and was tugging hard on the boot – Chloe suddenly felt the boot sliding off and she curled her toes to try and prevent it from happening,
Then she used her right foot to try and kick Sarah – and as she swung her 3rd attempt she connected with a shot to Sarah-Jane’s face,
But too Chloe’s dismay Sarah’s fall caused the boot to slip off with ease,
JL: “The boot is off at last”
LH: “But Sarah-Jane looks hurt”

Chloe could hear Emma screaming for help and she ran over – landing a massive dropkick into Katie-Leigh’s face,
LH: “Whoah Thunderous shot!”
JL: “Katie-Leigh won’t be up for a long time”

Emma wiped the tears from her face and struggled to get to her feet,
Meanwhile Sarah-Jane had grabbed a steel chair and got into the ring,
Chloe attended to her friend and then pushed Katie-Leigh out of the ring,
Sarah snuck up and surprised Chloe and landed a massive shot to Chloe’s head,
JL: “Steel Chair!”
LH: “Sarah-Jane almost took her head off with that one”

Chloe crumpled to the floor – and a furious Emma got up and charged at Sarah,
She took her down with a spear and they both crashed to the middle of the ring – Emma was raged and began to punch Sarah-Jane repeatedly,
The two girls’ then began to exchange blows before Emma kicked Sarah in the stomach,
And as Sarah-Jane bent over Emma grabbed her hair and jumped up in the air and came down landing the Davies Factor,
JL: “Davies Factor! Goodnight Sarah-Jane”
Emma coved for the pin,
But there was no referee he was still dazed and couldn’t count the fall,
Emma then felt Katie-Leigh grabbing her ankle – and Emma struggled to get her foot free and Katie tried to get her in the Tennessee Toe-suck,
ED: “No you don’t! Your not sucking my toes bitch!”

Emma managed to get away and Katie-Leigh got back in the ring, the two began to tussle and Emma managed to dig her fingers into Katie’s ribs,
EEEEWWWWAAAAAAA HHAAHHAHA HEE HOOOOO YAAAAA HEHEHAHHAHAA STOP HEHHAAHA
Katie-Leigh fought back and bent down to try and hook her legs from under her,
But Emma quickly grabbed her head and landed another Davies-Factor – but this time onto the steel-chair,
LH: “Oh my god! Katie has been slammed face first into that chair”

Emma rolled her over for the pin and made the cover,
DING DING DING DING!
Emma looked around confused,
Announcer: “The Referee has disqualified Emma Davies and therefore the winners of this bout! The Hogslipper Sisters!!!!”

JL: “What the?”
LH: “She used a weapon Jason! And the referee wasn’t happy”
JL: “You have got to be joking? No-way should Emma of been disqualified – it was the Hogslipper’s who brought the chair into the ring”

Emma began to argue with the referee – and she didn’t notice Sarah-Jane behind her,
Sarah grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over backwards using a German-Suplex,
Emma hit the ground hard and Sarah was quickly pulling out some ropes,
She quickly tied her ankles together – followed by tying her hands behind her back,
The she completed it all by knotting her hands and feet behind her in a hog-tie,
JL: “Emma is in big trouble now! She’s hog-tied and at Sarah-Jane’s mercy”

Emma woke struggling to move her hands and feet – she quickly realized she was tied up and began to scream for help,
Suddenly Sarah-Jane ripped one of Emma’s socks off, and then she proceeded to force it into Emma’s mouth,
SJ: “There ya go! That should keep ya’ll quiet”
Emma coughed and spluttered trying to rid her own sock from her mouth,
The she felt Sarah’s finger trace over her bare foot – stroking softly and teasing her soft sole,
Emma began to struggle but couldn’t scream out – she tossed and turned wiggling her feet in desperation,
Sarah giggled as she watched Emma squirm, and now she began to tickle both of her feet,
Emma broke out into tears realizing she needed a miracle to get out of this now!

SJ: “Now let’s see how tasty these here toes are shall we?”
Emma shook her head and managed to spit out the sock – NOOOO PLEEASSSEEE SARAH DON’T DO THAT I BEG YOU PLEEEAASSEEEE DON’T DO IT
Sarah-Jane smiled and moved her mouth down towards Emma’s bare toes – she then quickly sucked hard and fast on her big toe,
Emma squealed and let out a high pitched scream for mercy,
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH PLEASSEEE NOOOOOOOO
Sarah-Jane locked her infamous Tennessee toe-suck, which was guaranteed to drive opponents wild with both laughter and pleads of mercy,
Emma was driven mad as she screamed for help and tried hard to get free – but she was tied tight and could not free herself,

Chloe woke and Sarah-Jane got up and grabbed her dazed sister – and the pair made a run for it,
LH: “Chloe is too late….”
JL: “The match is over…. And Emma is in bits….”

Chloe got into the ring and helped un-tie Emma – they then both walked back to the dressing rooms upset at the chance of losing their title-shots.

Backstage Kim Chambers was hobbling around with only one shoe on – she was angry and was looking for Gina,
Claire bumped into the commissioner, “Hey what’s up Kim? Where’s your other shoe?”
KC: “Never mind that! Have you seen Gina?”
CM: “No! But she had a right go at Steven earlier”
KC: “I swear I’m gonna make her life hell”
CM: “Ok well see you later”
Kim stormed off in search of Gina as Claire headed for the changing rooms,

Claire reached the changing rooms – and she grabbed her bag and slipped off her trainer’s,
She pulled out some white socks and slipped them on,
Then just as she was about to put her trainers back on she heard the door slam,
Gina was inside the changing rooms and had locked the door – she slowly walked forward towards Claire,
C: “What do you want?”
GB: “I want that title of yours…… are all blonde’s as dumb as you?”
C: “Well not all of them but I’ve heard some of them have got nasty temper’s” (Claire smiled sweetly)
GB: “Well maybe I can cut you a deal?”
C: “What sort of deal?”
Gina quickly grabbed Claire’s t-shirt and pushed her backwards against the steel lockers,
Then she pushed her again knocking her to the floor,
GB: “Here’s how it works………….. I get a title shot at the PPV…….. And in return I promise not to hurt you too badly when that fight comes”
Claire was hurt but replied “F*** you bitch”

At that point Gina grabbed Claire’s left foot and tore the sock off – she then started to dig her fingers deep into Claire’s wrinkled sole – tickling her as hard a she could,
Claire broke out into giggles and wiggled her toes,
EHHHEEEE HAHAHAHA OHHH HOOO HEHAHAHAAHHH THAT THE HEHAHAHAHA BEST YOU GOT YOU YOU HAHHAHAA YOU SLAG
Gina began to tickle faster scratching her long nails across Claire’s foot,
EEEEKKKK EEHHHEEE HAAAHHAA AAAHHHHAHAHAHA AARGGHHHHH OHHHEHAHHAAHAA EEEKKK EEKKKKK AAWWWWW AHAHHHAHA AARRGHHH OUCH HHAHAH THAT HURTS DAMMIT HEHEHHAHAHAHAHH OHHH GOD HEHSHHIIIIIITTTTAHAHAHA
Gina taunted her grounded victim – “That’s it’s bitch laugh it up! Cause this is only the start”

Suddenly the door started banging and someone was trying to get in,
Gina stopped tickling Claire and then picked her up, she grabbed her ankle and began to twist it back – and she also began to push her knee into the back of Claire’s leg,
This caused the pressure to become worse and Gina was trying to snap Claire’s ankle,
Claire creamed in pain as Gina twisted and yanked at her ankle,
Suddenly Gina heard the rattle of keys and she quickly got up and ran for the fire exit,

Kim Chambers and Steven burst through the door – Kim chased Gina while Steven rushed to Claire aid,
S: “You ok Claire?”
C: “That bitch tickled me and then tried to break my ankle”
S: “Don’t worry she won’t get away with this – come on let’s get you out of here”

Back in the ring,
JL: “Gina is on a destructive rampage”
LH: “Poor Claire almost had her ankle snapped by the vicious and out of control Gina Badstuff”
JL : “Well our last match of the night is one which could have an effect on the title fight – at the pay-per-view”
LH: “Yes Jason it’s Kylie Minogue taking on Julie Jailbird”
JL: “The winner could get a title shot at ‘Tears of Laughter 2’ and that is well worthy fighting for”

‘Everybody’s Fool’ by Evanescence played and the Jailbird walked down to the ring,
The Feathertime Champion wasn’t putting her title on the line tonight, but was hoping to get a shot at Claire,
She wore a white shirt and a dark blue skirt – with dark blue knee-high boots,
LH: “Julie looks ready for this as usual”
JL: “Yeah and that interference earlier cost Fiona big time”

Kylie was next to enter the ring – and her song ‘Slow’ began to play as she walked down to the ring,
She wore a tight blue short dress – with long black boots,

DING DING!
LH: “Kylie starts this one off and she’s quickly away
JL: “Right in at Julie and she’s gaining control of the grapple”
Kylie grappled for advantage and locked Julie’s arm behind her back, but Julie rolled forward sending Kylie falling over the top of her,
Julie got up and ran over to land an elbow into Kylie’s ribs,
JL: “Ouch! That had to hurt!”
LH: “Yeah it sure looks that way – Kylie is holding her left side”

Julie picked her up and pushed her into the corner, then she began to tickle hard at Kylie’s sides – tickling all over so Kylie couldn’t stop her,
EHHEEE HEHAHHA YAA YYAA HEHAHHAAN YAAHAHAHAAAAAA GEDOOFFFF MEEEEE HHEHEHAHAHAHAH HAHAH EHEHE HEEHEE HAHAHA HAHHAA OHHHHHOOOOOO
Kylie pushed Julie away and kicked out with her right boot,
She caught Julie square in the stomach and Kylie then tried to use the Stunner,
But Julie was quick and ducked tripping Kylie in the process,
With Kylie down Julie used the chance to sit on Kylie and tickle her ribs again,
Kylie squirmed as Julie sat in position – and then proceeded to tickle wildly across Kylie’s body attacking her underarms and her ribs,
Julie then grabbed both of Kylie’s tiny wrists with one hand and began to torture her underarm,
AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH NOOOOOOOOO STOP EHHHEEEH HAHAHAHAH AAHHHAA GOD STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHE AYAAA HEHHAHAHA AAHHAAA NNOOO NNOOO NOOOO NOOOO NOT MY UNDERARMS YAAAHAHAHAAAA EEEKKKKK STOP EEETTTT

Julie then stood up and picked Kylie up – she then threw her off the ropes and went for a clothesline – Kylie dodged and bounced back with a huge kick to Julie’s face,
Both girl’s fell down but it was Kylie who got up first – she crawled over and un-zipped Julie’s right boot, she then began to slide it off revealing Julie’s bare foot,
Kylie locked it under her arm and tormented Julie’s bare sole,
Julie woke with a wild scream of giggles – and she thrashed about in a ticklish fit,
YYYYEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YAAHAHHAHAHA OHHH HOOO HEHEHE AHHAAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE MYYYYYY FEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT AAARRGGHHH HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAH GOD NOOOOOOO HEHEHHAA YOU BITCH HEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT PLEASEEE HEHEHAHHA AARGHHHH HOOO HEHEHA AOHHH HAHAHAHAHA EEEKKKKK
Julie used her free foot to kick Kylie in the back of her head – Kylie’s grip was loosened and Julie got her leg free,
She then got up and pushed Kylie over to the corner post, she then tangled Kylie’s wrists in the ropes leaving her helpless,
JL: “Kylie can’t get her hands free”
LH: “her whole body is open to torture now! Those underarms may take another punishment”

Julie quickly produced a feather and began to stroke it over Kylie’s upperbody – driving her mad with tickle torture,
YAAAN HAHAHHAAHHA NOOO NOOO HAHAHAH STOP THAT OHHAHHHAHHOOO HHEHEHA STOP IT PLEASEEEE HHEHEHAHAAAA NOOOOO MOOREEE I BEG YOU HAHHAHAHAHAA
Kylie almost quit when suddenly Julie stopped using the feather,
She quickly grabbed her boot and began to put it back on,
The Kylie used all her strength to untangle her arms, she got free and made a run for Julie – Who was trying to buckle her boot back up,
She hadn’t even got halfway when Kylie dived into her knocking her to the ground,
JL: “Kylie’s goes like lightning across that ring!”
LH: “Yeah and Julie caught a mouthful of her that time”

Kylie picked Julie up and threw her against the ropes – but instead of bouncing back Julie held on – but Kylie was making a charge and she clashed into Julie sending her over the top rope,
Julie held on for dear life and hooked her leg back over the top rope – Kylie continued to try and push her to the floor,
But now Kylie came up with a new idea – she quickly yanked at the half-done up boot pulling it straight off,
And before Julie could move Kylie began to tangle her foot in the ropes – Julie let go and fell upside down,
She was left dangling and couldn’t escape,
JL: “Oh My God! Julie is done for!”
Kylie smiled at the crowd and said “Should I tickle her?”
* The Crowd roared in approval *
KM: “Ok then! I will”
And she scribbled her fingers all over Julie’s bare foot – driving her into a wild laughing fit,
YAAA AAARGGHHHHHHH GOD PLEAASSEEE NNOOOOO STOPPPPPPPP HHEHEHHAHAHAH OH GOD I CANT STAND IT NOT HEHEHAHAHA MY FEEEEEETT HEHEHAHAHAHAA OH PLEASE I BEG YOU HEHAHAHAHAHAHAA ARGHHHA HYAYAYAA OHHHOOO HEHHAAHA

LH: “No escape and Julie is doomed”
JL: “She’s ready to burst! And the blood is rushing straight to her head!”

AAHHHEEHAHHAHAHA I QUIT DAMMIT I QUIT HEHEHHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEE AAHHEEHAHAHAAAARGGHGHHHHHHHHEEHEHHIOOO YAAAA HEHEHAAAA STOP STOP

DING DING DING DING DING!

JL: “Kylie wins!!!!!”
LH: “What a fight – and Julie won’t be forgetting this one for a while”
JL: “Kylie takes a bow and celebrates her wonderful victory
LH: “And look at that Jason – her boots remain on for a change – there’s a rare sight”

JL: “Well everyone it’s time for Feathertime to come to a close – and we are gearing up for the PPV next week”
LH: “And it doesn’t end here – in a few days the first ever show of Torment begins”
JL: “And that’s going to be a great way to get ready for the PPV”
LH: “Yes plenty more great matches to come on the all new show”
JL: “So until next week take care folks”
LH: “See ya”

THE END.

** Feathertime #22 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF047)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

Well let me know what you guys think - and don't forget a co-writer is almost finished with the All NEW show Torment which leads up to the PPV
cheers guys hope you enjoyed it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back