• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Forbidden Torture" f/f

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
For those of you on myspace... one of my friends on there wanted me to write him a tickling story inspired by my choice of ladies on there. The only rule was the she couldn't be one of my or his friends. SOme of you may be familiar with this lovely lady. If you aren't... you should be!

Tickling “Forbidden” Territory…

Okay my cutie… you asked for it. My choice to tickle is the lovely, exquisite Forbidden who has like 220,000 friends on myspace… of course she doesn’t add girls often so I’m not one of them. Hence, she DESERVES to be tickle tortured for such a mean and cruel act… and it begins…

Since Forbidden seems like she would be the dominant type I’m imagining she is not going to be easily seduced into my ticklish hands… so as she struts her beautiful body out of work one night I find my van parked close to her hot little red convertible. She leans over to get into her car and I pull her into mine… a little bit of chloroform on a rag and she is mine…

Forbidden awakens shortly as we pull into my garage, the door falling shut behinds us… she looks at me with wide open blue eyes. Her wrists are bound behind her back and her ankles are connected by a short length of satin rope. I lead her down my hall and her confusion is apparent… she is whispering to me questions “why am I here… what do you want with me?” She is clearly fearless, not frightened in the slightest bit by her precarious situation. I will have to give her something to worry about. My perfectly filed pink fingernail glides down her side…. She shrieks loudly and jumps… “whoa… don’t do that! I am WAY ticklish… really…I’m not kidding”. I grin evilly and stop her in the hall right outside of a closed door. “I can tell you aren’t kidding beautiful girl… and THAT is why I am going to have SO much fun with you.” I open the door to my play room… Forbidden’s eyes widen as she takes it in. One entire wall of my room is a mirror, the floor is padded in blue silk cushions… the best part, restraints hang from the ceiling. You stand quietly in the corner of the room taking in her reactions, trying your best to be patient yet yearning to touch her smooth skin.

Forbidden is a little more apprehensive now… she is reluctant and I lead her across the soft gently floor. I have her face the mirror, this tough little chica isn’t even sure whether she should fight me or not. I pull her shirt roughly over her head so that she is clad only in her pink lacy bra and short denim skirt. Lucky for her (or unlucky) she was barefoot as a grabbed her in the parking lot. SO many inches of sensitive skin await. I pull her wrists above her head and secure them into the pale blue velvet restraints. “I wouldn’t want to do any harm to a pretty girl like you”. I instruct her to kneel upon the floor and I adjust the restraints so that her arms are pulled straight above her head, secure but not uncomfortable. I’ll have plenty of time to make her uncomfortable later. Forbidden now kneels facing the huge expanse of mirror in front of her. Her soles are pointed up behind her and I quickly tie some ribbon around her toes so that she is essentially immobile. She cannot stand, cannot hide her feet, pull her arms down or squirm to any significance. She glares haughtily at me, “I don’t know what you have planned, but it’s not going to work… you won’t break me.”

I giggle a bit and wiggle each nail in front of her pretty blue eyes. I kneel behind this lovely creature and begin by dragging my nails down her sides… her eyes widen as she realizes she has to watch me tickle her in the mirror… she could close her eyes and have no idea where I am headed next or keep them open and be forced to see each nail expertly working its way into her ticklish spot. She starts to giggle furiously and thrash about… “I haven’t even begun yet you sweet woman” Forbidden giggles more furiously and starts to bed a bit as my nails drag across her taught tummy and sides…. They scrape lightly up her smooth underarms and each finger twitches independent of the other… I know how to drive this girl insane. As my fingers drag back down her sides I make sure to pause and count each rib… I taunt her as I go leaning into her blonde mane and whispering “I bet this tickles doesn’t it? Such a ticklish lady… such soft skin… one rib… two ribs… three ribs… oops, I lost count”. At this point Forbidden is laughing opening and thrashing about. It doesn’t matter which way she moves though… she is only moving closer to another finger… another nail just waiting to dance along her smooth skin. The fingers begin to trail south… she watches each movement I make in the mirror with apprehension. She is worried yet intrigued…

I pause in my travels to tantalize the backs of her thighs and calves. She is full of smooth curves across her legs and each and every inch is exquisitely ticklish… Forbidden writhes under my touch but her bound toes prevent her from moving her legs more than a few centimeters… far to little to escape my touch. Up and down the backs of her thighs I play… she is building, becoming more ticklish the more I touch, I start with a light stroking, becoming more firm and torturous with each play. Spidery tickles follow and her musical laughter fills the room.

I lower myself to the soft padding of the silk cushions… I’m stretched out on my stomach and her eyes now widen in extreme fear as she realizes what I plan on doing.. Her giggles fade into soft, strung together pleas for mercy. “Cmon… I didn’t do anything to you… really, this is enough, no really, I’ll do anything, anything you want. Don’t touch my feet.” I give her a wicked grin in the mirror… “I’m so sorry sweetie, I have to do it… you see, you thought you were too good to be my friend. Now your feet are going to pay the price”. And this girl has such lovely feet. The soles are a soft pale pink, the arches are semi high and curved, the balls and heels lightly padded. Each toe is long and slightly curved with pale pink polish on each nail. They are SOOO soft, this is going to be incredibly easy to break this girl… I blow lightly on the bottoms of her feet… even this causes her to lower her head to her chest and giggle cutely. I begin with such light pressure, it is like butterfly wings gliding over each centimeter of her skin. Her giggles increase and I take the initiative to apply more pressure. The light stroking of the pads of my fingertips change to the gliding of my nails… up down over each foot simultaneously, up and down across the balls the feet, under the toes, she tried to curl her toes but the ribbon bound securely around each big toe keeps her from moving far. Her head is thrown back now, Forbidden’s blonde hair cascades down her smooth back and brushes against the soles of her feet causing her to laugh more wildly. As my tickling picks up pace the spidery motion of my fingers driving her to near hysteria. Even worse is my constant taunting… “you are SO ticklish aren’t you? You must be loving this, you are laughing so hard! Tickletickletickle…. “ Forbidden is screaming in between breaths begging me for a reprieve… “I can’t I can’t I can’t I can’t take it!!!! Please STOOOPPPPP” she screams. I only use this as an incentive to tickle her more… she has no choice, each soft ticklish sole is totally completely mine. I lightly pinch each toe, starting at the big toe and working my way down, Forbidden, my ticklish slave, is gasping for air laughing hysterically…I intensely work over each toe, each little crevice between, under and between her soft toes, dancing over her feet, her arches, expertly across each ankle… Forbidden thrashes widely her pleas becoming completely indistinguishable from her laughter… gasping and pleading I can tell she is on the edge of passing out…. For a few brief moments I give her rest… I glance over at you standing watching in the corner of the room. I nod my head in your direction. “Hey cuteness, you want to give me a hand?”

OMG.... :yowzer: :yowzer:

YOU ARE TRULY EVIL ...MY BABY SISTER IS MORE EVIL THAN ME!!!!

GOD I WANT THIS TO BE LIVE AND IN COLOR!!!!

WOW!
This is HOT, dear Kitty.
You should demonstrate your writing talent more often.
I'm aroused. :bowing: :bowing: :redheart: :wowzer: :redheart: :bowing: :bowing:
:redheart: :bubble: :redheart:

Wow Kitten, this is the first time I've read one of your stories. You are quite a talented writer. That was nice, oh evil one! :)

I used to write a LOT more... I tend to keep most stuff to myself but USA convinced me to post this one...

ticklkitten said:
I used to write a LOT more... I tend to keep most stuff to myself but USA convinced me to post this one...

i need to take my cold shower now... you evil baby sister of mine

ticklkitten said:

Well, I hope we can convince you to post some more in the future. I can't speak for everyone, but I was really impressed. :)

Adam said:
Well, I hope we can convince you to post some more in the future. I can't speak for everyone, but I was really impressed. :)

Well Adam, you've been around awhile and you liked my story.. makes me feel good after a rotten day, thanks! I might be persuded to write some more!

hmm

:eek: :eek: Alright... that was very... very good. Oo; Too bad it was so short.

ViperGTS said:
lol. Good job, Kitten!

I want an archive!! :rant:

That's only the fourth story I've posted so far... hardly enough for an archive but that you!

Oh yeah, after writing this.. Forbidden is a friend of mine on myspace now.

Rock On!

:firedevil Well, this caballero thinks that story es muy magnifico!

ticklkitten said:
That's only the fourth story I've posted so far... hardly enough for an archive but that you!

Oh yeah, after writing this.. Forbidden is a friend of mine on myspace now.

*LMAO*! Probably because she's scared of what you'd do to her if she didn't! That's priceless. Keep up the good work, Ms. Kitten. :)

ticklkitten said:
Well Adam, you've been around awhile and you liked my story.. makes me feel good after a rotten day, thanks! I might be persuded to write some more!

And you're welcome. BTW, as a silly side note, I've been around since 2001, and Kitten since '04, and somehow I'm behind by several thousand posts? I really have some catching up to do! :p

Great story , 'kitten! I especially liked the last part of the torture where you focused on Forbidden's feet. Nice stuff ....... hope to see more!

Kitten I had to read it again...

This is an absolute classic and should be made into a tickling video immediately. I would love to see a sequel, with you spending much more evil and torturous time on her feet. I wish I could write this good. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

:feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: Forgive me I just had to get in a tickle of your adorable and ticklish feet.

Last edited:
ticklishscribe said:
This is an absolute classic and should be made into a tickling video immediately.....

Great idea, now who should star in the title roles...?
Perhaps Eva Longoria and Brooke Burns ? :wub: :rotate: :smilestar

Kitten and Forbidden who else!!!

I'm placing my DVD order now!

gr369 said:
Great idea, now who should star in the title roles...?
Perhaps Eva Longoria and Brooke Burns ? :wub: :rotate: :smilestar

:yowzer: YIKES! :yowzer: You rule, Kitten!

I've got to make a trip to Saginaw one of these days ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back