• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nba

Good to see there are a couple of fellow fans out there. Too bad about the Knicks Sole, they just seem to be too small, even with Camby coming back soon, I still think they need to get bigger.

I agree, but then I am a Knicks fan :cry1: . Actually, SP, I don't have cable and therefore haven't had the 'pleasure' of watching the Knickerbockers play. The situation probably doesn't seem as dire to me because I'm only reading about these blowouts in the newspaper, and not having to sit through them!

jonnie most
:veryhappy "There's a steal by Bird. He passes it to DJ..."

Yes I do agree that they need size, Fingers Of Fury.....but who would they get? The availability of big men is the prob. Nobody wants to come here. (Remember Brian Grant, Mutombo, and Chris Webber)?

And for those Ewing-bashers out there.....I don't care what anyone says...the Knicks were a much better team with him in the middle. And that garbage that was said from the team in Ewing's last season here, that they played better without him? Well....just take a look at them now. Are they lighting it up? Pul-leeeze.

I love the Knicks...I always have....but they really dropped the ball there. It's become a rather scary trend with them in recent years. And don't get me started on the re-signing of Houston. Arrggghh!

And like you MicA...I too can only read about them in the newspapers, or listen on the radio. But hey....We'll take what we can get eh?
Any ideas as to how the Knicks could stop the bleeding? I can't think of anybody they could get right now.

ForgottenTcklr, you make a valid point....but I think it may be too early in the season to make that determination just yet. Give it till the All-Star break...then we'll see.

I have no ideas of who they could pick-up in a trade, either. I wasn't big on the Houston re-signing, but I guess they figured they weren't going to be able to get much for him in a trade (ah, but all that $ :sowrong: ). The moves this team has made more recently leave a lot to be desired. I have always supported Pat Ewing and respect all he gave to the team over the years; I did however, feel that he was nearing the end of his career while with the Knicks. His prescence defensively in the paint was always good except, of course, when he was injured. Trading for Glen Rice was strange because of the overload at shooting guard and Rice not being a big man. It was unfortunate that he had such a severe injury. But why trade for him and then move him after one year? The effort Rice put forth was not reflective of that decision. Then picking up Eisley and Shannon Anderson in return for Rice- two players I like, mind you- but they're short. It makes no sense. That's why they're in the predicament they're in. That and Larry Johnson's retirement. Sorry for my rant, fellas- just venting a bit.

I agree with just about everything you said Sole. I have no idea who they could get that would be a true center. They might need to look for a real small forward instead. I love Sprewell, but he would be so much better as a shooting guard, it's a testimony to his heart and ability that he's able to do so well playing out of position at small forward. I think they should try to move Houston (if they could sucker someone into taking him) and try to get a legit small forward. I also agree that they miss having Ewing in the middle. Like Sprewell, Camby does a good job playing out of position, but the Knicks would be really tough with him playing power forward and a bigger low post player at center.

Well, I heard that Knick's coach Jeff Van Gundy has resigned and just when the Knicks seemed to have turned their fortunes around :sadcry: . I thought he was a great coach; this is most unfortunate.

I realize this wasn't supposed to be a 'Knicks' post, so please, post about other teams here as well :rolleyes: . Sorry.

"Other" teams?

There's other teams? ;) Q--NY Knick fan....

I live and breath NBA!!! Been a Blazers fan since 71' and still am. Just when I thought we finally had a great chance to make the finals again we lose Sabonis (I believe he retired cause he didn't want to play with Wallace on the team), we trade off Steve Smith who was just a fantastic player, we lose our great defense by getting rid of Stacey Augmon and Greg Anthony...and not to mention the getting rid of Brian Grant a year ago!!! Well, so far this year has been a .500 season, but I hope they get it together soon or they will be walking that fine line that borders on making the playoffs.

daddy

Yea

I also think basketball has gone downhill......I eat and sleep NFL baby!! :cool:

I've more or less shied away from the NBA in recent years, partly because I don't know where TNT is on my dial on my cable system at school, partly because I'm (sigh) a Bulls fan.

By the way, I'm starting a petition to call for the head of Jerry (Jabba The) Krause on a stick. Even if you loathe the Bulls, as a basketball fan and a human being you surely must understand that this man MUST BE STOPPED. Thank you.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back